XENA'S SOLSTICE
by Bat Morda
1996 Dec 10
batmorda@ix.netcom.com




Author's Comments:
Aug 07 2000

I used to be on this mailing list where I'd write little skits and stuff. It helped sweep out the mental cobwebs for the stories I was working on at the time and the whole writing thing was so new I really couldn't stop myself. Sometimes I think I should have. Anyway I *so* don't remember writing this. But it was xmas time and the holidays can make one do funny things...


Okay so I was mad driving to work this morning (I so hate domestic squabbles) and decided I needed to get my mind off it so I could be my usual cheery sunshiny self (insert heavy sarcasm here) at the office. Hey they don't call me Evil Incarnate fur 'nuthin.

So I came up with this bit of drivel. Sung to the tune of the 12 Days of X-mas.

XENA'S SOLSTICE

On the first day of Solstice Xena'd like to see...
Her bard wearing nothing but whipped cream.

On the second day of Solstice Xena'd like to see...
2 new suits of Armor and Her bard wearing nothing but whipped cream.

On the third day of Solstice Xena'd like to see...
Aires in a 3 piece suit, 2 new suits of Armor and Her bard wearing nothing but whipped cream.

On the fourth day of Solstice Xena'd like to see...
4 swords sticking in Joxer, Aires in a 3 piece suit, 2 new suits of Armor and Her bard wearing nothing but whipped cream.

On the fifth day of Solstice Xena'd like to see...
5...dead...censors, 4 swords sticking in Joxer, Aires in a 3 piece suit, 2 new suits of Armor and Her bard wearing nothing but whipped cream.

On the sixth day of Solstice Xena'd like to see...
6 new outfits for Gabrielle, 5...dead...censors, 4 swords sticking in Joxer, Aires in a 3 piece suit, 2 new suits of Armor and Her bard wearing nothing but whipped cream.

On the seventh day of Solstice Xena'd like to see...
7 tons of subtext, 6 new outfits for Gabrielle, 5...dead...censors, 4 swords sticking in Joxer, Aires in a 3 piece suit, 2 new suits of Armor and Her bard wearing nothing but whipped cream.

On the eighth day of Solstice Xena'd like to see...
8 loaves of nut bread, 7 tons of subtext, 6 new outfits for Gabrielle, 5...dead...censors, 4 swords sticking in Joxer, Aires in a 3 piece suit, 2 new suits of Armor and Her bard wearing nothing but whipped cream.

On the ninth day of Solstice Xena'd like to see...
9 tortures for Callisto, 8 loaves of nut bread, 7 tons of subtext, 6 new outfits for Gabrielle, 5...dead...censors, 4 swords sticking in Joxer, Aires in a 3 piece suit, 2 new suits of Armor and Her bard wearing nothing but whipped cream.

On the tenth day of Solstice Xena'd like to see...
10 obscure guest stars, 9 tortures for Callisto, 8 loaves of nut bread, 7 tons of subtext, 6 new outfits for Gabrielle, 5...dead...censors, 4 swords sticking in Joxer, Aires in a 3 piece suit, 2 new suits of Armor and Her bard wearing nothing but whipped cream.

On the eleventh day of Solstice Xena'd like to see...
11 sharpened chakrams, 10 obscure guest stars, 9 tortures for Callisto, 8 loaves of nut bread, 7 tons of subtext, 6 new outfits for Gabrielle, 5...dead...censors, 4 swords sticking in Joxer, Aires in a 3 piece suit, 2 new suits of Armor and Her bard wearing nothing but whipped cream.

On the twelfth day of Solstice Xena'd like to see...
12 Archives of Saddlehorn, 11 sharpened chakrams, 10 obscure guest stars, 9 tortures for Callisto, 8 loaves of nut bread, 7 tons of subtext, 6 new outfits for Gabrielle, 5...dead...censors, 4 swords sticking in Joxer, Aires in a 3 piece suit, 2 new suits of Armor and Her bard wearing nothing but whipped cream.

***
There you have it- as it was I did not show up to work pissed- I was too tired :)

/I\^..^/I\
   Bat






Return to Bat Morda