A Different Time, A Better Time

By: ARS Williams

Disclaimer: Xena and all other characters from Xena: Warrior Princess are not mine, they don’t belong to me. They belong to USA Universal Studios and all those other great people. All of the rest of the characters in this story are mine. There are also a few songs in the story, don’t worry this isn’t a musical. Just special times, like dancing, when a song is being played. So the songs aren’t mine either.

Sex Warning: Yes there is some sex between a male and female as well as implications towards sex in this story. It wouldn’t be a story with out a little lovemaking. <lol> If you’re not old enough to read it then don’t and if its too much for you, then my apologies, I have a very vivid imagination.

Subtext Warning: There’s a little cursing but nothing to run home and tell mother about. And there is also reference to two women being together. There is no more violence than your regular Xena episode.

Chapter Five: The Lovers

Xena and Ulysses walked back to the Inn deciding to go in the back way, “let’s stay out here for a while,” Xena said and Ulysses nodded. They sat down on a wooden bench that was outside and Xena held the puppy in her lap as she patted him and Ulysses looked at her as she looked up at the stars. “This has been such a wonderful night,” Xena said and Ulysses nodded, “I’ve never had so much fun,” he said and Xena nodded then placed the cub on the ground letting him sniff around while she stood only to sit down on Ulysses’ lap.

He grinned as he wrapped his arms around her, “I wanna thank you,” Xena said and Ulysses looked at her. “For what?” He asked, “for showing me how to really live, for bringing joy and happiness to my life. I was lost before you came Ulysses, I was lost and I felt empty and alone and then you showed up at the right moment. It was as if the gods themselves had sent you to me and I thank them for you every day because I am so deeply in love with you,” she said then grinned, “and I’m not afraid to admit it anymore,” she said and Ulysses just looked into her eyes as he brought his hand up and caressed her cheek. He turned his head towards the direction of the Inn hearing slow music beginning to play and he turned back and looked at Xena, “dance with me,” he said and she grinned as she stood holding his hand in her own. He stood as well and they moved to the middle of the yard; Xena wrapped her arms around Ulysses’ shoulders and he wrapped his arms around her. They held each other close as they began slow dancing in a small circle to the music that was playing.

Xena closed her eyes and relaxed in Ulysses’ arms as they danced and as they moved she ran her fingers through Ulysses’ hair inhaling his scent as he did hers. “This has been the perfect night,” Ulysses whispered to Xena and she grinned as she held him tighter; as they danced Xena realized she felt completely still in her body. There was no fear, no voices going off telling her she was getting too close and to back away. There was nothing only the love she felt for him and she realized she had finally lowered her walls so that he could enter her heart; she realized she was feeling the true depth of her love for him. “You know I bought you something,” Ulysses said snapping Xena out of her thoughts, “oh yeah,” she said and he nodded. “It’s something I know you’re gonna like,” he said and she thought about then pulled back into and looked into Ulysses’ eyes. “Then why don’t you show it to me,” she said and Ulysses looked at her and grinned, “sure its up in my room I’ll just go get it,” he said as he broke their embrace but she held on tight to his hand and he looked at her.

“I’ll come with you,” she said and he looked into her eyes and nodded, “sure,” he said and he walked over to the bench and picked up the sack of money and Xena called the cub who hadn’t strayed far. She picked him up and they walked into the Inn, “well if it isn’t the great dancers,” Corrinna said and they smiled at everyone. “Is that a wolf?” Virgil asked and Xena nodded, “yea this little guy was what was in the box.” Xena said and Cyrene looked at her daughter, “you and your animals Xena,” she said and Xena grinned. “Hey Xena what are you gonna do with all of that money?” Toris asked and she looked at him, “keep some for myself then give some to you, Lyceus, Corrinna and the rest goes to mother.” Xena said as she looked at her mother who looked back at her, “Xena I couldn’t, you won that money it’s yours. Go do something great with it,” Cyrene said and Xena looked at her mother.

“I am; you could use the money to buy a lot of things you’ve been wanting for the Inn. Plus you can save some in case we fall on bad times or you can treat yourself to some beautiful dresses you didn’t have to make yourself.” Xena said and Cyrene looked at her, “Xena,” she started saying, “no argument mother you’re getting the money,” Xena said and Ulysses grinned as he heard the note of finality in Xena’s voice and then she pulled on his hand and lead him up the stairs. “When did she get so bossy?” Cyrene asked and they chuckled at her and went back to their conversations while Xena and Ulysses headed up stairs to Ulysses’ room. When they got there Ulysses walked into the room first and he walked over and placed the sack of gold close to the bed; Xena walked into the room and placed the cub on the floor then closed the door behind her locking it. “Now where did I put that?” Ulysses asked himself as he began looking for what he bought Xena and she looked at him as she walked up to him.

Ulysses was having a hard time finding it since there was no light in the room other than the moonlight. “It would help if I had more light,” he said to himself while Xena quietly took off her shoes sitting them to the side. She also took the comb out of her hair and placed it on the table then ran her fingers through her hair shaking it up some. “What in tartarus did I do with it?” Ulysses asked himself again, “Ulysses,” Xena called and he stood and turned and looked at Xena whatever he was about to say got stuck in his throat by the look in Xena’s eyes. She walked up closer to him until her body was pressed against his and she looked into his eyes as she placed her hands on his chest. “I’m not afraid anymore,” she whispered to him and those words said volumes to him; Xena leaned in and kissed Ulysses’ softly and when the kiss ended he looked into her eyes and she continued to look into his as she began unbuttoning his shirt. “Um…are you sure? Because if you’re not we don’t have to…” Ulysses started saying but Xena stopped him as she leaned in and kissed him again and this kiss was more passionate than the last.

“I’m sure, surer than I have ever been in my entire life. I love you Ulysses and I want to be with you in every way imaginable.” She said then pulled his shirt out of his pants as she continued to look into his eyes, “I want you to make passionate undying love to me and in return I will do the same.” She said then leaned in preparing for another kiss, “I’m ready to give you my heart,” she said and he moaned as he took her lips in a passionate kiss and Xena moaned as she closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around Ulysses’ shoulders pulling herself closer. They took in air through their noses and continued to passionately taste each other’s lips. When the kiss ended they rested their foreheads against each others and Xena looked into Ulysses’ eyes as she slowly pushed the shirt off of his shoulders and he let it fall down his arms to the floor. They leaned back in and softly and slowly began tasting each other’s lips and as they kissed Ulysses’ caressed Xena’s arms slowly moving his way up to her shoulders where he began to push the straps to the dress down.

“Mmmm,” Xena moaned as she brought her hands up to Ulysses’ face as the kiss began to slowly deepen. They stood there and continued to kiss for a while and then Ulysses leaned down and began placing soft, sweet, loving kisses on Xena’s neck sucking and nibbling lightly in some places. As he did that her hands went to his pants and she undid his belt and Ulysses heard it fall to the floor. He moved his kisses to Xena’s shoulders and began pulling the straps down as he kissed and sucked on the flesh. Xena closed her eyes and moaned as she ran her hands over Ulysses’ arms, chest and back. They stood there a while longer and Xena pulled her arms out of the dress and it fell to the floor leaving her only standing in her underwear. “Ummm…mmmm,” they both moaned as they kissed and their bodies pressed up against each other. Ulysses would make sure this would be a night that would last forever, a night that Xena would remember as the greatest night in her life as would he.

So with those thoughts in mind he swiftly and smoothly picked her up in his arms. He cradled her in his arms as they continued to kiss and Xena moaned as she wrapped her arm around Ulysses’ shoulder while continuing to taste his lips. And as they continued to kiss Ulysses walked over to the bed and when he was there he placed a knee on the bed and deposited Xena like she was the most precious thing in the world and to him she was. He made quick work in getting rid of his boots then got into the bed his body over Xena’s and she looked into his eyes as she ran her hands over his arms. “Are you sure?” He asked her again, “take me. Make me yours Ulysses; I want you to be my first, my one and only,” she said and he looked into her eyes as he lowered his head down and his body keeping most of his weight on his forearms and elbows. “As you will be mine,” he said just before he kissed her and he kissed her and Xena moaned as he kissed her so passionately her head was pushed back into the pillows.

She let him have control of the kiss for a while then showed him what she could do; he moaned with delight and pleasure from the kiss and the fact that he finally found the woman who could match him in kissing and damn she was doing a good job Ulysses thought as she explored his mouth with her tongue in a way no one had ever explored it and then she managed to suck on his tongue while tasting his lips all at the same time. Oh he knew tonight was going to be a wonderful and glorious night. They lay there and kissed for a while some of the kisses being soft, slow and passionate while others were soft tasting of lips, passionate tasting of lips and some were hungry and demanding kisses while they softly caressed each other. Through all their kissing they stopped every now and then to look into each other’s eyes sometimes grinning as they saw how much in love they were. Ulysses moaned into the kiss as Xena ran her fingers softly over and up and down his back; he didn’t know such a touch could make him feel so good and make him feel so much.

Of course Xena didn’t let Ulysses have all the fun with being on top while they kissed; they rolled on their sides and kissed like that for a while and then Xena was on top and she took full advantage of the position as she kissed him passionately enough so that he moaned as his head was pushed back into the pillow. He caressed Xena’s back loving her soft skin, “Mmmm…mmm,” Xena moaned as she tasted Ulysses’ lips and he moaned as well as he returned the kiss while running his fingers through her hair loving the length of it and its silkiness. Ulysses eventually rolled Xena back onto her back and when their last round of kissing ended he began kissing her cheek, chin and neck devoting himself to kissing and loving every inch of Xena’s body. When he got to her neck he kissed, sucked, nibbled and ran his tongue soothingly over a few spots; when he found a pleasure spot he tested it but not to the limit but enough that Xena was tilting her head back asking for more as she moaned. Her hand was on the back of Ulysses’ neck sometimes caressing it or running her fingers through his hair. Her other hand ran over Ulysses’ arm gripping it and his back occasionally.

Ulysses’ hands were busy caressing Xena’s body but he wasn’t in a rush, oh no he would take this slow for her and for himself. He wanted her to remember everything and he wanted to remember everything as well; every kiss, every smell, every taste. He was definitely going to make passionate, undying love to her like she asked and like he very much wanted to do. So when he was finished with her neck he began kissing his way down taking his time and exploring her body to the fullest. When he got to her breasts he kissed the valley between them then went to her right breast and kissed all around it before he flicked his tongue over her nipple. Xena moaned as she ran her fingers through Ulysses’ hair while looking down at him, he could feel her eyes on him so he looked up at her as he took her nipple into his mouth. “Ummm,” Xena moaned as she closed her eyes and her body arched into Ulysses’ mouth. He closed his eyes and moaned as he sucked on the hardened peak which tasted so good.

He held Xena’s breast in his hand as he continued to suck and his other hand pinched and pulled on Xena’s other nipple while he sometimes squeezed the entire peak. Ulysses continued to suck and as he did so he scraped his teeth over the nipple and Xena moaned louder as she attempted to pull him closer. Ulysses looked up at Xena and grinned, “you like that?” He asked, “yes,” Xena moaned then ran her hand over Ulysses’ arm as he went back to sucking on her nipple and this time he bit down on it then pulled on it with his teeth. “Um…gods,” Xena moaned as did Ulysses and he did that a while longer until Xena’s nipple was more erect than we he first started out. He slowly kissed his way over to her other breast and gave it the same attention. Xena had her eyes closed and head tilted back and moaned while Ulysses made love to her breasts in a way she never imagined. When he was done he ran his hands over her body caressing her as he began to kiss, suck and nibble his way down her body but still he took his time and kissed, sucked, licked and nibbled every piece of skin he could get his mouth on, slowly setting Xena’s body on fire.

When he got to her navel he dipped his tongue into it then just kissed all around the band of her underwear not going further than that though he desperately wanted to since he could smell her heavenly essence. Instead he skipped her center and went to her thighs where he ran his tongue by the crevice of her thigh but that was the closest he got. He kissed, sucked and nibbled on Xena’s thighs while he also caressed them and he continued to make his way down kissing and caressing her legs. Xena smiled at Ulysses as he kissed and sucked on a particular spot on the back of her leg that was ticklish. Ulysses smiled at her and tickled her a little loving to hear Xena’s laughter; when he was done he went back to kissing her entire body until he was on his knees holding her foot in his hands as he kissed it then sucked on Xena’s big toe and she watched him with love and adoration in her eyes. He did the same to the other leg then kissed his way back up and when he got to her underwear he got back up on his knees. He looked at Xena as he grabbed the band of her underwear and began pulling them down; she looked into his eyes as she raised her hips and he continued to pull her underwear down.

Ulysses pulled Xena’s underwear down over her legs and over her feet dropping them to the bed; Xena placed he feet back on the bed with her legs up bent at the knee. Ulysses looked at her as he ran his hands over her thighs and legs then opened them wide. Xena’s breathing began to pick up as Ulysses lowered himself between her legs and he opened them a little wider wanting to see her completely. “You’re so beautiful,” he told Xena and she looked down at him; he looked at her then down at her glistening center. He brought his finger up and ran it through her lips moaning at the wetness and Xena moaned from the touch. He parted her lips to get a good look at her and she was dripping wet and her wonderful, sweet smell made him dizzy. He moaned as he dipped his head down and got a taste of what she had to offer, “Mmmmm,” he moaned and Xena let out a breath as she looked up at the ceiling in surprise as she felt this sensation for the first time.

“You’re so wet and ummmm…you taste so good,” Ulysses said as he came up to lick his lips only to place his hands on Xena’s thighs holding her legs open as he went down and tasted her most intimate place. And the fact that he was the first here to taste what she had to offer only made him want her more, “Unnnngh,” Xena moaned as her eyes closed but her mouth stayed open as she moaned. Ulysses moaned as he softly ran his tongue over Xena’s soft, wet, sensitive flesh letting her get use to the sensations and feelings that would become more as he explored and tasted her more. Ten minutes passed and Xena was on the bed moaning non stop now and Ulysses continued to eat her out, Xena tried to rub herself into Ulysses’ face but he held her down preventing that. “Oh Ulysses,” Xena moaned and Ulysses moaned as he was rewarded with more of her wetness. He raised up for a moment and ran his hands up her sides, caressing them as he placed kisses on her thighs, giving himself and her a moment, letting anticipation build until he could stand it no longer and he went back to his delighted task.

Xena cried out in surprise as Ulysses latched on to he clit and began sucking on it; she grabbed his hair tightly and attempted to pull him closer. “Unnngh…don’t stop,” Xena moaned and Ulysses moaned as well as he used his thumb to stimulate her clit while he licked and sucked all over, going down to her entrance where she oozed with the delightful treat. Two minutes later Xena released, “Unnnngh…aahhhhh,” she moaned as she gripped Ulysses’ shoulder while her back arched off of the bed and Ulysses moaned as he placed his mouth over her entrance where he sucked and licked all that flowed from her. When he had it all and she fell back to the bed trying to catch her breath Ulysses soothingly ran his tongue over her tender flesh before he placed sweet kisses on her thighs then kissed his way back up. When he was lying between her legs he looked at Xena who had her eyes closed and he placed sweet kisses on her jaw until she opened them. She looked into his eyes as she caressed his cheek then looked at his wet lips which were covered in her essence.

“Do I taste okay?” She asked and he smiled at her, “you taste wonderful, it was like tasting one of the best sweet treats that had never been thought up yet.” He said and she grinned then looked at his lips again before she raised up and kissed him softly tasting herself which she thought wasn’t bad so she began to suck on his lips while they kissed and Ulysses’ moaned. They lay there and kissed for a while and then Xena rolled Ulysses onto his back where they continued to kiss a while longer. When the last kiss ended she began kissing her way down his body exploring and tasting him in the same way he did her. When she got to his neck she found that he was particularly sensitive to the area where you could feel his pulse so she kissed around that area then sucked on it. “Ummm,” Ulysses moaned as he closed his eyes and tilted his head back allowing Xena more access and she took full advantage of it. After a bit Xena left that spot alone and found another close by that one and this one was more sensitive than the other.

“Sssss…gods,” Ulysses hissed as Xena made him feel things no other woman had made him feel. His fingers were running through her hair but then he ran his hands over her back caressing and massaging the flesh. Xena moaned and kissed and sucked her way over to Ulysses’ ear and when she got there she sucked on his earlobe grinning when she felt the shiver go through his body. She kissed her way back down his neck slowly and tantalizing making her way down his chest; Xena loved Ulysses’ muscled chest and she would show him how much. She kissed, sucked and nibbled all around and when she got to his nipple she licked it before she took it between her teeth and pulled on it. “Mmmm,” Ulysses moaned as his back arched off the bed and Xena grinned as she sucked on his nipple then let it go and licked on it. She kissed her way over to his other nipple and did the same and when she was done she caressed his chest as she kissed and nibbled on his stomach.

When she got to the edge of his pants she kissed all around the area like he did her then sat up and began undoing his pants. Ulysses watched her and when she had them undone she began pulling them down and Ulysses raised his hips helping her. Xena pulled Ulysses’ pants down over his waist and his member sprung free; Xena looked at it then pulled Ulysses’ pants the rest of the way off and they fell to the floor. Ulysses opened his legs so that Xena could fit between them and she looked at him as she ran her hands over his strong, hard thighs. She leaned down and kissed, sucked and nibbled on his thighs then made her way up to his very large, very erect member. Her breathing picked up at the thought of it being inside of her bringing her never ending pleasure. She had seen a man’s penis before but never this close and never had she had a chance to touch it and explore it. She took it in her hand feeling its warmth and hardness then leaned forward and flicked her tongue over Ulysses’ head.

Ulysses watched Xena as she explored him with curiosity; she licked his head a couple of times then sucked on it moaning as she found she actually liked it. The next thing Ulysses knew he was moaning as she engulfed him completely. ‘He taste good; I didn’t expect him to taste this good or that I would enjoy myself as much as I’m enjoying myself now’ Xena thought to herself as she sucked him deep in her mouth and just used her imagination and pleasured him. Ulysses moaned and his hand gripped Xena’s hair and then he forced his eyes open and looked down at Xena. He moved her hair to the side so that he could see her and Xena opened her eyes and looked at Ulysses.

She was about to stop afraid that she was doing something wrong or she wasn’t pleasuring him but when she saw the look in his eyes, the look of adoration and worship she moaned and continued what she was doing what she was enjoying. Xena really couldn’t believe how much she was enjoying pleasuring Ulysses like this and not only did she love sucking on him she loved his moans which were coming endlessly. She sucked him used her teeth to scrape against his sensitive flesh and she sucked him deep into her mouth. After a few minutes she pulled him from her mouth and kissed all long his shaft before she sucked his head and only his head into her mouth. She moaned as she did that, tasting a bit of his pre-cum and then she looked up at him and saw he was enjoying himself about as much as she was enjoying herself. She sucked him completely into her mouth again and he moaned as his back arched off the bed. Xena moaned as she tasted him and her hands ran up his stomach to his chest where she caressed him.

‘Gods what is she doing to me? I’ve never reacted to a woman’s mouth or touch like this’ Ulysses thought to himself and he almost screamed when Xena stroked him with his hand because her mouth was busy sucking his balls deep into her mouth. “Xena…oh baby,” he moaned as he ran his fingers through her hair and she moaned as she sucked on his balls loving that as well. When she was finished she licked his shaft then sucked him completely into her mouth again; Ulysses lay back with his eyes closed as he really enjoyed himself. He let her have a few more minutes enjoying the attention, the pleasure and the moans that left her mouth. “Come here,” he told her and she moaned as she sucked him a couple more times almost as if she couldn’t stop herself, he was tasting so good. Her hand stroked Ulysses and he looked at her as she lay her body down on top of his but between his legs. He caressed her cheek then rose up and kissed her softly but passionately; the kiss was a passionate tasting of lips that Ulysses slowly began to deepen. They lay there for a couple of minutes kissing passionately and deeply and then Ulysses rolled Xena onto her back and he settled himself between her legs causing her legs to open to him.

They continued to kiss Ulysses not rushing things just taking it slowly; after a bit he brought his hand between their bodies and took his erect cock into his hand and brushed the tip of it through Xena’s lips. Her breathing began to pick up, especially when he posed himself at her entrance; the kiss ended and Ulysses placed soft kisses on Xena’s cheek and chin making his way over to her ear. “Relax, relax baby, I swear I won’t hurt you,” he whispered in her ear then kissed her cheek making his way back over to her lips where he kissed her softly. As they kissed Xena ran her hands over Ulysses’ back as she relaxed and then she placed her hands on his upper arms. When Ulysses felt Xena was relaxed enough, he continued to kiss her softly but passionately as he eased himself into her. Ulysses pushed in until he felt the barrier that made her a virgin; he kissed her softly one last time then pushed through the barrier tearing through it. “Aaaahhhh,” Xena cried out in pain as her hands held Ulysses’ arms tightly and he looked at her as her face turned up in pain.

He placed soft, sweet kisses on her cheek and chin letting her get use to the feeling of him being inside of her, “I love you, I love you so much,” Ulysses whispered lovingly in Xena’s ear as she got used to the feeling. Xena let out breaths as Ulysses stretched her. He was so big and hard but he entered her with such softness and when she looked at him he looked at her as he eased himself out and pushed back in. “Unnngh,” Xena moaned in pleasure her eyes and mouth wide open and Ulysses continued with his slow even strokes. Ulysses leaned down and kissed Xena softly on the lips and he continued to do that until she responded to the kiss; they shared a passionate tasting of lips and as time passed on Ulysses sped up a little more.

Twenty minutes passed and Xena was now really into it, she didn’t know there could be such pleasure and it felt great. Ulysses was now moving at a medium pace and as she and Ulysses shared a passionate kiss, he ran his hand down her leg and brought it up so that her knee was raised to his back and her foot rested on his butt. “Unnnngh,” Ulysses moaned as he went in and out of her. “Ummmm,” Xena moaned as the kiss ended and they looked into each other’s eyes, “open your legs wider for me,” Ulysses whispered and Xena looked into his eyes as she opened her legs wider.

“Unnnngh…Unnnghh,” Xena moaned as she closed her eyes tightly; Ulysses rose up on his hands and went deeper into Xena, “ssss…un…un…unnnngh,” Ulysses threw his head back and moaned in extreme pleasure. After a few minutes, he leaned his head down and kissed and sucked on her neck and Xena held him there while her other hand caressed his back. Her fingers eventually went down to Ulysses’ butt where she finally squeezed the tight flesh; she dug her nails into his butt and pulled him closer as she grinded against him. “Aahhh…Unnngh,” Xena cried out in pleasure as she held onto Ulysses’ butt then brought her hands up to caress his back and he moaned as he kissed her chin then kissed her. After a while, Xena got bold and rolled Ulysses onto his back; Ulysses moaned as he ran his hands over Xena’s back while they continued to kiss and when the kiss ended she looked into Ulysses’ eyes as she sat up.

“Unnnngh,” she moaned as she placed her hands on his chest and began riding him; Ulysses looked at her as he placed his hands on her thighs caressing them and slowly moving them up to her sides. Ulysses was so deep in her now she couldn’t believe it and as she rose herself up and came back down the pleasure was unbelievable. Ulysses looked at Xena as she moaned constantly while her head tilted back in pleasure. The more she got use to the feeling the bolder she became and began to explore what would cause her and Ulysses more pleasure. Her hands were on his chest and she found herself pushing down hard when she came down and adding a twist to it. Ulysses moaned as he looked at Xena and she did more and more that was driving him completely insane. She opened her eyes and looked at him; they both continued to moan as they looked into each other’s eyes. Xena placed her hands on Ulysses’ arms caressing them as she continued to ride him moving faster and pressing down harder.

After a while Ulysses sat up and kissed Xena his hands caressing her back; they both moaned as they shared a passionate tasting of lips but Xena still continued to move against Ulysses. When the kiss ended Ulysses kissed and sucked on Xena’s neck his hands softly caressing whatever flesh he could get his hands on. He kissed his way down her chest and while he did that, his hands caressed her arms and he felt the leather band she still wore and wanting to feel all of her he pulled it off and let it fall to the bed. He caressed her flesh then took her nipple into his mouth, Xena tilted her head back and moaned her hands now on Ulysses’ shoulders holding on. She leaned back so much her hair was touching the bed as she continued to move against him at this angle and Ulysses moaned as he kissed his way down to her stomach sucking and kissing the beads of sweat away. He then suddenly pulled Xena up and she placed her hands on his arms her hair making a black curtain; Ulysses grinned at her and she grinned as he pulled her hair back placing it behind her ear as he leaned in and kissed her passionately.

They kissed for a while and as they kissed Xena wrapped her arms around Ulysses’ shoulders as she raised herself up and lowered herself down. Ulysses moaned as he held her close to him while the kiss deepened. He caressed her back, his hands going to her butt where he squeezed the flesh. Ulysses lay back down bringing Xena with him and he let her stay on top a while longer before he rolled her onto her back and continued making love to her. Xena moaned in pleasure as she caressed Ulysses’ sweaty back her fingers digging into his flesh massaging his muscles. The sheet clung to their sweaty bodies and Xena found herself kissing, sucking and even biting on Ulysses’ muscled arms. The pleasure was feeling so good now she wanted to scream but instead she ran her nails over Ulysses’ shoulder then caressed his back before she ran her nails over his back. They rolled around on the bed constantly, each wanting to be on top just to get better and more access to the other. Their limbs were tangled together and they were tangled in the sheet as they continued to roll around on the bed making passionate love to one another.

Xena had her arm wrapped around Ulysses’ shoulder as they shared a passionate kiss and to say she was a virgin Ulysses couldn’t tell because she was doing things he had to teach other women who weren’t virgins or new to sex. He moaned out as constantly and loudly as she did, it felt so good to be inside of her. She was so tight, wet and hot; every time he pulled out she was holding on tight to him not wanting to let him go and when he pushed back in it was like she was sucking him back in. Time didn’t seem to exist for them as they continued to roll around on the bed sometimes smiling at each other; there were times when Ulysses was on top and Xena grabbed his hair pulling his head back so that she could kiss and suck on his neck and chest. Ulysses moaned and became more excited that this woman he loved so much was taking control of him in such a manner. He brought his head down and kissed Xena passionately and she moaned as she pulled him down closer onto her the only thing holding him up now was his forearms.

Downstairs in the kitchen the Inn was crowded since it was a little passed dinner time and Cyrene was using everyone she could use to help with the crowd. “Lyceus go see if you can get Xena I really need her help,” she said then let out a breath when she heard a crash, “and Ulysses’,” she said and Lyceus nodded and went up to the stairs to Ulysses’ room where he knocked on the door. When there was no answer he knocked again, he tried the door knob but it was locked and he let out a breath. “Xena are you in there?” Lyceus called through the door. Back in the room Xena’s legs were wrapped around Ulysses’ legs as he continued to thrust into her while they kissed. They heard the knocking on the door but they ignored it, this was their time to be together. They continued to kiss and make love even when they heard Lyceus’ voice, “Xena its real crowded downstairs and mom needs yours and Ulysses’ help,” Lyceus said and they just looked into each other’s eyes just before they kissed softly.

Lyceus let out a breath and headed back downstairs to the kitchen, “well?” Cyrene asked and he looked at her and shook his head, “either they’re not in there or they don’t want to be disturbed.” Lyceus said and Cyrene nodded, “go out there and help your brother and Virgil,” she said and that’s what he did. “Don’t want to be disturbed? That can only mean one thing,” Corrinna said to Cyrene who nodded as she stirred a pot. Back in the room Xena and Ulysses were getting closer and closer to the edge; Xena could feel a pressure building up in her like it was going to take hold of her and she would fall off the cliff. “Ulysses,” Xena moaned with some fear in her voice and he looked at her, “let go, I’ve got you my love,” he whispered to her and she opened her eyes and looked into his. With a few more thrusts she fell off the edge, “Unnnngh…Aaahhhh,” she moaned as she looked into Ulysses’ eyes sharing her soul with him and he looked into her eyes seeing tears roll down the sides of her face. Between her sharing her soul with him and her muscles contracting around him, he fell of right behind her, “Un…un…un…unnnn,” Ulysses groaned in pleasure as he released his seed into Xena.

He kissed her softly on the lips as he continued to thrust a little faster and she whimpered in pleasure but responded to the kiss. “Aahhhhh,” she cried out as another release rippled through her body and Ulysses moaned as she pulled him with her. Never had he had another release right after one and he moaned as he kissed Xena passionately and she moaned as she returned the kiss. Finally when all the tremors were gone Ulysses stopped moving; they were both breathing hard and their hearts were racing. Ulysses’ lips rested against Xena’s lips and he looked into her eyes as he caressed her hair. Xena looked into his eyes seeing the love he had for her and she felt it as well, she felt it in her heart the love he had for her and the love she had for him. Tears fell from her eyes as she looked at Ulysses, “I love you so much,” Xena said and Ulysses grinned, “I love you too,” he said then kissed her softly. When the kiss ended Xena hugged Ulysses and he returned the hug, “thank you for giving me the gift of you,” Ulysses whispered to Xena then placed a kiss on her shoulder.

When the hug ended Ulysses eased himself out of Xena and fell onto his back letting out a breath, “wow that was great,” Ulysses said and Xena nodded as she held the sheet to her chest. Ulysses turned his head and looked at her, “come here,” he said holding his arm out to her and Xena moved into Ulysses’ arms laying her head on his chest her arm going around his stomach. Her leg went between his and he caressed her arm that was on his stomach and his fingers caressed her back. He placed a kiss on her forehead then looked down at her, “you alright?” He asked and Xena nodded, “yea, I guess it’s just sinking in,” Xena said and Ulysses looked at her. “What?” He asked and she let out a breath as she ran her fingers over his chest, “that it was no where near like last time. I mean there was a little pain but that was to be expected, but it was everything that I imagined, everything that I dreamed it would be that I wanted it to be.”

Xena said then raised up on her elbow and looked at Ulysses, “you fulfilled my dreams in every way imaginable. I always wanted my first time to be full of love and passion and you gave me that and more.” Xena said as she caressed Ulysses’ cheek and he grinned at her then closed his eyes as she leaned down and kissed him softly. When the kiss ended Ulysses smiled as he turned on his side and Xena lay on her side making sure the sheet covered her important parts. “You know you were great,” Ulysses said as he placed a lock of Xena’s hair behind her ear and she grinned at him. “I’ve bet you’ve had better,” Xena said her way of seeing actually how good she was in his eyes. “Truthfully? Yes I’ve had great sex before Xena but it doesn’t compare to what you and I shared tonight. You touched me, my heart and soul, creating feelings in me no woman ever has. Xena I’ve never expressed my pleasure that much but tonight I couldn’t help myself, your touch was setting me on fire. I didn’t want you to stop touching me, stop kissing me, nothing; I just wanted to keep making love to you until we could no longer.”

Ulysses said and Xena grinned then looked down and Ulysses could see she was smiling he moved closer to her and leaned down and whispered to her. “I was beginning to question if you were a virgin you were so good,” Ulysses said smiling when Xena’s smile got larger. He took her lips in a soft passionate kiss and when it ended they looked into each other’s eyes. Xena brought her hand up to Ulysses’ cheek and caressed it, “was the pleasure great for you? Did I fulfill you in that department?” Ulysses asked as he brushed his lips against Xena’s and she grinned as she brushed her lips against his, “you were alright,” she said and Ulysses pulled back and looked at Xena. He looked into her eyes and saw humor there and he could tell she was joking with him especially when the grin came to her lips. “Funny, very funny. So I’m back to being alright again?” Ulysses asked and Xena grinned as she hunched her shoulders, “yea you were alright,” she said and he grinned and nodded.

“Well I guess I’ll just have to show you how great I can be,” he said and she smiled at him, “I guess so,” she said then moaned as they kissed. She smiled into the kiss as Ulysses rolled her onto her back and settled himself between her legs; she opened her legs wide for him as she wrapped her arm around his shoulder. The kiss they shared deepened and Xena moaned as Ulysses pushed into her. They kissed with Ulysses sucking on Xena’s lips and she moaned as she looked at Ulysses; there was no pain this time only the sensation of him stretching her as he pushed into her. “Ssss…Unngh,” Xena moaned as she ran her fingers through Ulysses’ hair while he pulled out and pushed back in. “Unnnn,” Ulysses moaned then leaned down and kissed Xena. They made love once again and Xena had to admit it was great it was out of this world. She didn’t know if it was that way because she was new to it but then she thought that couldn’t be it because she was feeling the sensations the pleasure down to her soul.

She knew that was all Ulysses, it was him and their love for each other that made making love so great. This time their session lasted for two hours and they were both sweaty and breathing hard. Ulysses leaned his head against Xena’s chest as he tried to catch his breath, “geeze,” he said as he rolled off of Xena pulling the sheet so he didn’t lay on it. He looked up at the ceiling as he tried to calm his pounding heart ‘who knew I could go so long’ he thought to himself then looked at Xena as she lay next to him on her side running her fingers over his sweaty chest. She leaned down and kissed him softly and Ulysses brought his hand up and caressed Xena’s hair. They tasted each other’s lips both moaning and when the kiss ended Xena looked into Ulysses’ eyes as she caressed his cheek. “I take it back, you are absolutely great,” Xena said and Ulysses grinned at her then rose up and kissed her softly again.

When the kiss ended Xena rolled on her side away from Ulysses pulling the sheet they were tangled in up to her chest and it covered her all the way down to her knees. Ulysses moved up behind her on his side; he moved up close so that his body was pressed against hers and their legs were tangled together. He wrapped his arm around her then leaned forward and placed soft kisses on her shoulder as he caressed her arm. Xena grinned then let out a breath as she felt like she was enveloped in a blanket of love. They lay there in silence for a while Ulysses caressing Xena and as he leaned in and put a kiss on Xena’s arm he looked at the tattoo there. He caressed the tattoo then placed a kiss on it, “so Athena has been training you,” Ulysses said and Xena nodded then turned slightly on her back and looked at Ulysses. “She wants me to be her chosen,” Xena said and Ulysses nodded.

“You would be the perfect candidate; you’re brave, bold, wise, eager to learn, you know how to fight.” Ulysses said and Xena looked at him, “you don’t have a problem with it?” She asked and he shook his head then placed another kiss on the tattoo, “no, why would I? You have your own path Xena, your own destiny, far be it for me to stand in the way. As I’ve told you before, I love the woman you are and I will stand by you in what you want to do and the woman you want to become.” Ulysses said and Xena looked into his eyes then grinned as she shook her head and turned back on her side. “I swear sometimes you’re not real or I’m in a dream,” she said and Ulysses smiled then placed a kiss on Xena’s neck. “If it is a dream I hope we never wake up,” Ulysses said and Xena smiled and nodded. Ulysses looked at Xena as she let out a breath and closed her eyes preparing to go to sleep he knew she had to be tired because he was tired their two sessions of love making having worn them out.

“Ithaca,” he said, “what?” Xena asked as she turned her head and looked at him, “I’m from Ithaca,” he said and Xena looked into his eyes. “You didn’t have to tell me,” she said and he looked into her eyes. “But I wanted to, I needed to, I was tired of hiding it,” he said and Xena looked into his eyes. “Thank you for telling me,” Xena said, “I love you Xena, I don’t want us to have any secrets,” Ulysses said even though he was still keeping the very big secret of who he was from her. Xena nodded, “I love you too,” she said and Ulysses leaned down and kissed her softly. “Let’s get some rest,” Ulysses said and Xena grinned and nodded. They lay there in each other’s arms and in five to ten minutes they were asleep. They slept peacefully the whole night more peacefully than they had ever slept. When morning came and the sun was beginning to rise, Xena opened her eyes and took in her surroundings.

She looked down at Ulysses’ arm around her and grinned when she remembered last night ‘I did it. Ulysses and I finally made love and it was all I ever dreamed of. He touched me and made me feel things that I didn’t even know were possible; in fact I don’t even regret it I loved making love to him.’ Xena thought to herself then rolled over and looked at Ulysses as he continued to sleep. She reached out and caressed his cheek then leaned in and kissed him softly. Ulysses moaned as he woke up then added pressure to the kiss. “Mmmm…good morning to you too,” Ulysses said and Xena smiled at him as she looked into his eyes. “How are you feeling this morning?” Ulysses asked and Xena looked at him, “I feel great,” Xena said and Ulysses nodded. “No regrets?” He asked and Xena grinned, “none what so ever,” Xena said and Ulysses grinned and nodded. “That’s good,” he said then raised up and kissed Xena softly. They softly tasted each other’s lips until they heard a whining noise. The kiss ended and they looked at each other, “oh,” Xena said as she remembered the wolf cub.

She leaned over the side of the bed and looked down at the cub, who was looking up at her and when he saw her he stood up on his hind legs placing his paws on the bed. Xena reached down and picked him up, “Xena don’t put that wolf…” Ulysses started saying then let out a breath when she sat it on the bed. She rubbed behind his ears and he licked her hand and nibbled on her finger then looked at Ulysses who was still laying down on his side. “What?” Ulysses asked the wolf who looked at him then growled with his puppy voice, “don’t growl at me,” Ulysses told the wolf and Xena chuckled at them. “He needs a name,” Xena said as she laid back down on her side holding the sheet to her chest, “I could care less what you name it,” Ulysses said as he looked at the cub who blinked his yellow eyes then walked over to Ulysses and licked his face. “Uh…stop that,” Ulysses said as he pushed the wolf away and Xena chuckled as she picked the cub up and moved it away from Ulysses.

“He’s just showing you affection,” Xena said and Ulysses let out a breath as he looked at the wolf who was snuggling up to Xena, “hey that’s my girl,” Ulysses told the wolf who just looked at him. Ulysses shook his head at the animal then looked at Xena who was petting the cub and he saw how she practically glowed with happiness. He picked up her hand and brought it up to his lips where he kissed it; she grinned at him as she looked into his eyes then leaned in and kissed her passionately. Xena moaned into the kiss and when it ended she looked into his eyes then sat up on the side of the bed holding the sheet to her chest as she leaned down on the floor and picked up her dress. “Where are you going?” He asked and Xena looked at him as she walked around the room looking for her underwear which turned out to be in the bed. “I’m sure everyone is wondering where we are, especially since Lyceus was knocking on the door last night and we didn’t answer.” Xena said as she put on her underwear and Ulysses looked at her as he grabbed his pants from off the floor, seeing where the cub made a place for him to sleep.

“I need to take a shower and so do you and we need to get back to things like everything is the same and nothing has happened.” Xena said as she looked around the room for her shoes, “but everything’s not the same,” Ulysses said as walked over to Xena who looked at him. “We made powerful love last night and it was great,” he said as he wrapped his arms around Xena and she grinned then moaned as he leaned in and kissed her passionately. Xena moaned as she wrapped her arm around Ulysses’ shoulder while they passionately tasted each other’s lips. When the kiss ended they looked into each other’s eyes and Xena grinned as she caressed Ulysses cheek, “yes but everyone doesn’t need to know that.” Xena said then turned and picked up her shoes, “don’t be all day,” she told him then unlocked the door and walked out of it. “Hey you forgot the wolf,” Ulysses yelled after her, “bring him down with you,” she yelled back and Ulysses grinned and shook his head as he closed the door.

Xena went down to her room where she took off her clothes and placed her shoes on the floor then grabbed a towel off a shelf in her room and wrapped it around her naked body and left her room to go to the bathing room. Once there she took a shower and when she ran the cloth between her legs there was a little blood probably from last night but she wasn’t sore and she wasn’t bleeding nearly as bad as she had her first time. When she was done with her shower she dried off wrapped the towel back around her then went back to her room and got dressed for today. She put on her brown leather skirt and a blue sleeveless shirt which she tucked into her skirt. She sat down and put on her boots then brushed her hair back into a ponytail. When she was ready for the day she went upstairs to the kitchen where her mother was already at work.

“Good morning mom,” Xena said and Cyrene turned and looked at her daughter, “good morning dear.” She said and Xena went about the kitchen helping her mother prepare breakfast. “Well where were you last night?” Toris asked as he walked into the kitchen with Lyceus behind him, “I was busy, why?” Xena asked her brother, “we needed you and Ulysses last night and you guys were no where to be found or either you were in your room or his and ignored Lyceus.” Toris said and Xena shook her head at her brother, “whatever Toris,” Xena said as she began whipping up some eggs. Fifteen minutes passed and during that time Virgil came into the kitchen as did Corrinna and Ulysses came last with the wolf in his hands. “Xena will you take this thing, it’s been whining ever since you’ve left.” Ulysses said as he walked over to her, “I’m cooking right now but will you do me the favor and walk him outside for a bit.”

Xena said and Ulysses was about to object when Xena looked at him, “please,” she said and he let out a breath. “Please, please, please,” she whined just like he whined the other day and he smiled as he shook his head. “You are so wrong for that,” Ulysses said as he turned and headed to the backdoor to let the cub out to do his business. “So you were in Ulysses’ room last night,” Toris said and Xena rolled her eyes as she let out her breath. “Toris for your information I’ve been sleeping in Ulysses’ room and he’s been sleeping in mine. What we do behind closed doors is none of your business,” she told her brother as she sat a bowl of mixed fruit down on the table and he looked at her. “You shouldn’t be sleeping with Ulysses or any guy before you’re married,” Toris said and Xena looked at her brother. “You’re pushing your luck Toris,” Xena told her brother.

“You’re sleeping with him, you’re having sex with him,” Toris said, “Toris that’s enough,” Cyrene said to her son and he looked at her. “Are you just going to let her do that?” Toris asked and Cyrene looked at him, “Toris your sister is a grown woman who can make her own decisions.” She said, “yea, well this one is the wrong decision,” he said and Xena looked at him. “Where do you get off telling me I’ve made the wrong decision? You don’t even know if I’ve had sex with Ulysses, you’re just assuming. And if I have had sex with him, it’s my business not yours, so I’m telling you now leave it alone.” Xena said and Toris walked over to his sister getting ready to say something when Lyceus stood between them, “alright that’s enough.” He said as he looked back and forth between them, “Toris, Xena has a point she is a grown woman and this is her life,” Lyceus said then turned to Xena. “Toris is right too Xena, you shouldn’t be sleeping with Ulysses,” Lyceus said and Xena threw her arms up in the air.

They all turned towards the door as Ulysses walked into the kitchen holding the door open for the cub who trotted in. When he looked up they were all looking at him, “what?” He asked and Toris walked over to him, “are you sleeping with my sister?” He asked him and Ulysses looked at Toris, “I don’t think that’s any of you’re business,” Ulysses said. “That answered my question,” Toris said then swung and Ulysses punching him in the face. “Toris,” Cyrene cried and Xena walked over to Ulysses, “are you alright?” Xena asked and Ulysses let out a breath, “fine,” he said then looked at Toris. “What is your problem?” Ulysses asked and Toris looked at him, “my problem is you’re having sex with my sister.” Toris said and Ulysses looked at Xena who said with her eyes she hadn’t said anything so he looked back at Toris. “First of all don’t brace up to me like that again, secondly, if you hit me again I promise you I’ll break your jaw.” Ulysses said as he spoke to Toris who looked at him with fire in his eyes.

“Third, Xena is a grown woman who can make her own choices, if she chooses to sleep with me than that’s her business and mine not yours or anyone else’s.” Ulysses said, “wrong, it is my business,” Toris said, “and mine,” Lyceus said. “Like Tartarus it is,” Xena said and they looked at her. “I’m only going to say this once so listen to me well; my relationship with Ulysses is our business, mine and Ulysses. Not yours, mothers, Corrinna’s, Virgil’s or anyone else’s. Am I making myself clear?” Xena asked and they all looked at her, “so if Ulysses and I are having sex read my lips, IT’S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS,” she said. Toris and Lyceus looked at her and Lyceus was the first to leave the kitchen followed by Toris and Virgil looked at Xena and Ulysses. “Are we still having breakfast because I don’t care if you guys are having sex. I would care even less if I were having sex,” Virgil said and they grinned at him.

“Yes Virgil we’re still having breakfast, why don’t you go and see if you can calm down Toris and Virgil?” Cyrene said and he nodded as he stood and walked out of the kitchen. Xena looked at Ulysses who was leaning against the counter fingering his jaw; she walked over to him and placed her hand on his cheek as she looked at his jaw. “I’m sorry about that,” she said and he let out a breath, “I wish everyone would stop hitting me when they’re angry,” Ulysses said then winced as Xena pushed on a sore spot. She walked over to the sink and soaked a cloth in cold water then squeezed it out and walked back over to Ulysses placing the cloth on his jaw. “I don’t know why they’re so upset,” Xena said and Ulysses looked at her as he wrapped his arm around her pulling her close to him. “They’re you’re brothers, I guess I would be the same way with Camilla,” Ulysses said and Xena let out a breath then removed the cloth and sat it on the counter as she looked at his jaw.

“It shouldn’t swell,” Xena said and Ulysses wrapped his other arm around her as he looked into her eyes. “I’m sure they’ll get over it sooner or later,” Ulysses said and Xena nodded as she placed her hands on his muscled arms. She grinned as did he as they leaned in for a kiss; the kiss they shared was a passionate tasting of lips. Cyrene elbowed Corrinna who turned and looked at Xena and Ulysses kiss. Xena moaned as she wrapped her arm around Ulysses’ shoulder while her other hand ran over his chest. When the kiss ended, they grinned at each other; Ulysses went into his pocket and took out something, “you left this,” he whispered to her and she looked down at her leather band in his hand. “I was looking for it, where was it?” Xena asked as she took it from him and put it on, “between the sheets,” he whispered to her then placed a kiss on her cheek. Xena smiled then turned and kissed Ulysses’ softly when the kiss ended she caressed his cheek, “I need to finish breakfast,” she said and he nodded.

“I guess I’ll go keep an eye on things,” Ulysses said and Xena nodded and watched him walk out of the kitchen. Xena let out a breath then looked down at the cub at her feet who was wagging his tale. “I bet you’re hungry,” she said and he stood up on hind legs and put his paws on her legs and licked her leg making Xena grin. “How about some leftover venison,” Xena said as she went to the cooler and pulled out some of the stewed venison from last night. She warmed it up in a pan then placed it in an old bowl and placed it on the floor by the door. The cub ran over and began eating the food as if he hadn’t eaten in days; she also placed a bowl of water down for him. “You still need a name,” she said to the puppy watching as he ate. “You know I didn’t even check to see if you were a girl or a boy,” Xena said then picked the puppy up. “No growling,” she said to the cub as he growled in frustration as he was taken from his food.

She turned the cub onto his back and found what she was looking for, “well what do you know, you’re a girl,” Xena said then placed her on her feet and she ran back over the bowl and continued eating. “How about Gemini? I think that’s a good name for you,” Xena said. “I like that name,” Cyrene said and Xena turned her head and grinned at her mom, “sounds exotic doesn’t it?” Xena asked and Cyrene nodded and Xena nodded as she looked back down at the wolf, “Gemini it is,” she said then let out a breath and stood and went back to preparing breakfast. The day passed by with Toris and Lyceus not talking to either Ulysses or Xena. Xena’s thoughts were filled with her brothers all day, Toris she could understand but Lyceus, he was always the only one who ever understood her and now she couldn’t understand why he was acting this way. With the festival over things were shutting down and going back to normal except for the fact that Ulysses seemed to be a star everyone loving his voice.

People were leaving the Inn but things were still kind of crazy so an hour after lunch Xena took some time to herself and went to the stable of course with Gemini following her. She introduced the wolf to Argo then began talking and brushing her horse, “honestly Argo I don’t understand why they’re acting that way.” Xena told the horse who neighed, “maybe you should talk to them without me around and ask them,” Ulysses said as he walked into the barn and Xena looked at him then back at Argo as she fed her a piece of apple. Ulysses locked the door then looked down at Gemini who came running over to him, “what do you want?” Ulysses asked her, “her name is Gemini,” Xena said and Ulysses looked at her as he walked over to her. “The wolf’s a girl?” Ulysses asked and Xena nodded then leaned back into Ulysses as he stood behind her wrapping his arms around her. “I missed you today,” he whispered to her and Xena nodded then turned around and looked into Ulysses’ eyes. “I missed you too, I’m sorry I’ve been so occupied today,” Xena said and Ulysses brought his hand up to push some of Xena’s hair back.

“It’s alright, I know you have a lot on your mind,” he said and Xena nodded as she ran her hands over his chest, “yea but I would much rather be thinking about you and I.” Xena said, “I might be able to help you with that,” Ulysses said then leaned in and kissed Xena softly. They stood there and softly tasted each other’s lips but soon the kiss began to deepen, “mmmm,” Xena moaned as she pushed into Ulysses and she found herself wanting him in a way she had wanted him many times before but wouldn’t cross that line because she was a virgin. Now however, that was no longer the case, still hesitantly she brought her hands up and began to unbutton his shirt. The kiss ended and Ulysses looked into Xena’s eyes and she looked into his eyes then leaned in and kissed him. After a couple of minutes the kiss ended and Ulysses took Xena’s hand and led her over to an empty stall filled with hay. There were two blankets near by and he lay one down on the hay and the other he placed to the side. He kicked off his boots then turned and looked at Xena who walked up to him and pushed his shirt off of his shoulders letting it fall to the floor.

She ran her hands over his chest and they leaned in and kissed; as they kissed Xena undid Ulysses’ belt and it fell to the ground as well and next she started undoing his pant. Ulysses moaned into the kiss as pulled Xena’s shirt out of her skirt and ran his hands under her shirt to caress her back. He pulled her close to him and continued to caress her until his hands made work of undoing her skirt and it fell to the ground. Xena kicked it away and now she stood there only in her underwear and shirt; their kissing began to deepen both of them moaning as they taste and sucked on each other’s lips. They both got down to their knees and Ulysses lowered Xena down onto the soft hay and when the kiss ended they looked into each other’s eyes. Xena ran her hands over Ulysses’ shoulders down his arms and he grinned at her and she grinned at him as he lowered down and kissed her softly. Time passed and they lay there kissing and caressing each other managing to get completely naked in the process only the other blanket covering them now.

Like last night Ulysses explored Xena’s body to the fullest and she did the same; she loved it when he kissed her entire body but what she was becoming to love most was his tenderness when they made love. When he was between her legs tasting her sweet nectar he was so tender and loving; his tongue caressed her so softly and his lips kissed her so passionately in those intimate places. What Ulysses loved most was everything Xena did; from the moment she kissed his lips from the time she started kissing and sucking on his neck, making her way down to his chest and over his nipples down to his stomach. When she got to his erect cock she pleasured him like no one else ever had and that fact that she was tender yet some how firm in her touch it made his pleasure rise to heights he had never known before. Time wasn’t an issue for them; Ulysses was lying between Xena’s legs as they shared a passionate kiss. He was posed at her entrance ready to enter her; he brought Xena’s arms up to the side of her head.

As they continued to kiss he ran his hands up her arms until his fingers intertwined with hers and they held hands almost painfully. When he pushed in Xena moaned into the kiss then broke it, “Unnngh,” Xena moaned as she looked at Ulysses and he looked at her as he kissed her chin. He moaned as Xena opened her legs wider letting him go deeper and then he pulled out and pushed back in. “Ummm…gods you feel so good,” Ulysses moaned as he placed a kiss on Xena’s cheek and she moaned as she caressed his back. They initiated their kissing again and the kisses varied from passionate to soft and tender as they made love. An hour passed and the pleasure was extreme; they rolled around on the hay getting tangled in the blankets and hay. Xena laughed at Ulysses as she picked a piece a straw from his hair and he smiled as he leaned down and resumed their kissing. Ulysses loved when Xena was on top, he got to caress her back and there where times when the pleasure she was creating was so good his fingers dug into her back and sometimes his nails raked over her skin.

“Ummmmm,” Xena moaned as Ulysses’ nails ran over her back while his other hand held her hair as they kissed; he eased Xena onto her back her leg caressing his and Ulysses moaned as he caressed the soft skin of her thigh. When the kiss ended they were both a little breathless as they looked into each other’s eyes and Ulysses continued to thrust into Xena at a medium pace. They were both moaning in pleasure some cries leaving Xena’s mouth and she looked at Ulysses as she ran her fingers through his hair while the other caressed his back. He looked at her then leaned down and kissed her softly, “Unnngh,” Xena moaned as Ulysses rose up on his hands adding more depth to his thrusts. “Do you love me?” Xena asked him as his lips brushed against hers, “yes,” he moaned then kissed her and Xena moaned as she wrapped her arms around Ulysses her fingers running through his hair.

“I love you,” Ulysses said and Xena grinned as she looked into his eyes then rose up and kissed him and they continued to make love. Twenty minutes later they finally released and they lay in the stall in the hay on their sides facing each other with the blanket covering them. They lay there sharing soft kisses Xena running her fingers over Ulysses’ chest. When the kiss ended they looked into each other’s eyes and Xena grinned, “I never imagined I could feel this way,” Xena said and Ulysses grinned as he picked up her hand, “neither did I but I’m so happy I’ve found you and that I feel the way I do.” He said and she smiled as she watched him kiss the back of her hand. “I love you,” Xena said and Ulysses smiled, “I love you too,” he said then kissed the back of her hand again before he leaned in and kissed her. When the kiss ended they shared soft little pecks while grinning at each other. After about fifteen minutes of laying there cuddling and basking in the after glow of their love making Xena let out a breath.

“We should get dressed, I’m sure Toris and Lyceus are about to go crazy,” Xena said as she sat up and grabbed her shirt putting it on then putting her underwear on. “You’re probably right,” he said then grabbed her arm and pulled her down onto the hay and she laughed at him as he hovered above her. “They can wait a while longer,” he said with a smile then leaned down and kissed Xena and she smiled and moaned into the kiss as she wrapped her arm around Ulysses’ shoulder. “You’re such a bad influence,” Xena said when the kiss ended and Ulysses grinned, “I know,” he said then kissed her again and Xena chuckled into the kiss as she tried to get up but Ulysses pushed her back down. “I have to go,” she said with laughter in her voice and Ulysses grinned at her. “Why? When we’re having so much fun,” Ulysses said and Xena grinned then kissed him softly, “because mother is expecting me and you’re supposed to be watching the Inn,” Xena said and Ulysses nodded as he kissed her.

“You’re right,” he said and Xena nodded, “but that still doesn’t mean I’m gonna let you go,” he said and she laughed at him as she wrapped her arms around him and looked into his eyes as she ran her fingers through his hair. “Ulysses,” she said, “Xena,” he said and she smiled at him. “What would it take for you to let me up?” Xena asked and Ulysses looked at her, “hmmm, let’s see,” he said as he thought about it and after a few minutes an idea came to him. “Alright I’ve got it,” he said and she nodded, “okay what is it?” She asked and he looked down into her eyes, “I want you to write a song and sing it for me,” Ulysses said and Xena looked at him. “Ulysses I don’t write songs that’s your department,” Xena said and he looked at her. “You could if you tried all you have to do is think of a topic then let your feelings, your words come from your heart and what you know. That’s all I do,” he said and she looked at him, “alright for you I’ll give it a try,” she said and he nodded. “That’s all I want,” he said and she nodded then gave him a brief kiss, “now will you let me up?”

She asked and he let out a breath, “if I must,” he said and she smiled at him as he got up then reached his hand down for Xena pulling her up. She grinned at him then looked over his body, “as impressive as you are you might want to put your clothes back on,” Xena said and Ulysses grinned as he grabbed his pants and put them on. “What is with this wolf?” Ulysses asked as Gemini trotted over to him then sat down and looked up at him; Xena grinned at him. “Stop calling her a wolf her name is Gemini,” Xena said and Ulysses hunched his shoulders as he put his shirt on. “She’s still a wolf and she’s still aggravating me,” Ulysses said and she looked at him as she grabbed her boots. “She’s not even doing you anything,” Xena said as she sat down on a bale of hay. “She’s staring at me with those yellow eyes and she’s a wolf,” Ulysses said as he tucked his shirt into his pants then sat down on another bale of his and put his boots on.

“I have a feeling you don’t like animals,” Xena said as she looked at Ulysses and he looked at her, “I like them fine when their not staring me in the face like she is.” Ulysses said and Xena shook her head as she ran her fingers through her hair shaking whatever leftover straw there may have been. She picked up Ulysses’ belt and walked over to him, “didn’t you ever have a dog when you were a kid?” Xena asked as she put Ulysses’ belt on and he looked at her as he shook his head. “No, my father never let me have one,” Ulysses said and Xena nodded. “You wanted one though,” Xena said as she ran her fingers through his hair shaking hay out as well and he let out a breath as he looked at her. “What’s your point?” He asked and she looked at him as she placed her hands on her hips, “my point is stop being negative when it comes to Gemini. You’ll find that you’ll begin to like her and she you and she’ll show you loyalty.” Xena said and Ulysses looked at her then put his arms through Xena’s pulling her to him.

“Yes ma’am,” he said and she smiled at him then leaned in and kissed him, “I love you,” Ulysses whispered to Xena when the kiss ended and she smiled as she caressed his cheek. “I love you too,” she whispered back and he smiled as he leaned in and placed a kiss on her forehead. “Come on let’s go,” he said then looked down at Gemini who looked up at him, “come on wolf,” he said as he picked her up and Xena grinned as she shook her head. “She’s never gonna learn her name if you keep calling her wolf,” Xena said as she walked behind Ulysses. “See you later girl,” Xena said to Argo who neighed at her then walked out of the stable with Ulysses. “What’s her name again?” He asked and Xena pushed him and he grinned at her, “oh yeah Gemini,” he said as he looked at the wolf. “Your name is Gemini got it,” he told her and she just leaned against him and Xena grinned. “I think she’s in love,” Xena said and Ulysses rolled his eyes at her, “please,” he said and Xena smiled as she took Ulysses’ hand into her own and leaned against his arm.

As they continued to walk towards the Inn Xena took Gemini from Ulysses petting her for a bit then putting her down letting her run around and walk. Xena grinned as did Ulysses as he put his arm around Xena’s shoulder and she leaned into him both smiling as they watched Gemini chase a butterfly. “Oh yeah she’s gonna be a real killer,” Ulysses said and Xena chuckled, “she’s just a cub right now but come to think of it if we let her be a wolf but keep her trained and tamed enough she could be a protector and companion.” Xena said and Ulysses grinned and nodded, “like her mommy,” he said as he looked down at Xena who grinned at him. “Or like her daddy,” she threw back at him and he chuckled at her as he looked up at the sky. “I’m not a protector,” he said as he looked down at her and she looked at him, “but you are. I heard how you dove in after that little boy risking your life, how you saved his entire family from bandits.”

Xena said and Ulysses let out a breath, “do one good deed and all of a sudden I’m a hero,” Ulysses said and Xena grinned at him. “And anyway Virgil helped,” Ulysses said and Xena nodded, “true bit Virgil didn’t survive a trip over a waterfall,” Xena said and Ulysses hunched his shoulders. “I had help,” he said, “what do you mean?” Xena asked and Ulysses looked at her, “when I hit the bottom of the water fall I was trying to swim back up but the water was just too powerful. Then I felt this renewed strength all of a sudden, it was as if someone carried me up to the surface and I fought the rest of the way from there but that presence who or whatever it was never left me until I was out of harm’s way.” Ulysses said and Xena nodded and they stopped when they were by the back door of the Inn and Xena turned and looked at him, “sounds like something Athena would do.” Xena said and Ulysses looked at her, “could be all I know is that I’m grateful for the help. Because if I would have died I would have never known such happiness, such love and feeling so complete.”

Ulysses said and Xena nodded, “I am grateful as well because if you would have died I would have remained feeling empty, lost and alone.” Xena said and Ulysses caressed her cheek with the back of his fingers as he looked into her eyes, “do you ever get the feeling that we’re meant to be together?” Ulysses asked and Xena grinned as she walked up to Ulysses, “every time I look into your eyes, every time I’m with you, when we hold hands, when we kiss and especially when we make love and I’m looking deep into your eyes I feel the connection.” Xena said as she pulled slightly on Ulysses’ face while she smiled at him and he smiled at her, “well then it’s nice to know I’m not alone in those thought or those feelings,” he said and she smiled at him. “Kiss me,” she said and he grinned as he leaned forward, “yes ma’am,” he said and she chuckled then moaned as he kissed her softly yet passionately. “Mmmm…I love kissing you,” Xena said with her lips so close to Ulysses’ and he grinned at her. “The feeling’s very mutual,” he said and she grinned as they were about to kiss again.

“Xena,” Lyceus called and Xena turned and looked at her brother, “you’re speaking to me now?” She asked, “no, mom wants you,” he said then closed the door. Xena let out a breath as she turned back and looked at Ulysses, “we’ll continue this tonight,” she said and he grinned at her. “Count on it,” he said then kissed her softly once more before they headed into the kitchen, “come on Gemini,” Ulysses called to the wolf who had found something else to jump on. The wolf looked towards the familiar voice and trotted over to Ulysses, “inside,” he told her and she looked at him then towards the open door and got the point and went into the Inn. He walked in behind her then went into the dinning area while Xena helped her mother with dinner. The day went on and when it was late the Inn closed and as always Xena helped clean up while Ulysses waited for her in her room. Xena was going down to her room when she saw Lyceus walking to his room coming from the bathing room wearing only his pajama pants.

“Lyceus,” Xena called, “what?” He answered and she let out a breath as she walked over to him which wasn’t much since his room was across from hers. “Why are you being like this? I thought you of all people would trust me; trust that I know how to make the right decision.” Xena said and he looked at her and took a step forward, “you forget, I all of people know what happened the first time you trusted a man with your heart, your body.” He said and Xena looked into her brother’s eyes seeing that he was just worried about her. Xena placed her hands on Lyceus’ arms as she walked closer, “I’ve never lied to you and I won’t start now. I gave myself to Ulysses last night,” Xena said and Lyceus let out a breath as he looked else where but Xena turned his face back towards her. “It was wonderful Lyceus; he was wonderful; he was gentle, loving and caring with me. He took his time and didn’t hurt me; my first time, my real first time, was all I ever dreamed and hoped it would be and more.”

Xena said and Lyceus looked at her looked into her eyes, “I have no regrets, last night was perfect in everyway and I wish you and Toris would be happy for me. I’m in love,” she said with happiness in her voice and her brother looked at her, “so I see,” he said then brought his hand up to his sister’s cheek and caressed it as he looked into her eyes. “I’m sorry about the way I’ve acted today its, just that I would have felt better if you were married to him because then I would know everything would be alright, you would be alright.” Ulysses said and Xena grinned at him, “I could have sworn I was twenty and you were eighteen; I’m supposed to be looking after you not the other way around,” she said and he smiled. “I’m your brother I’m supposed to look after you besides we look after each other,” Lyceus said and Xena smiled. “True,” she said and then they hugged each other and Xena smiled as she wrapped one arm around her brother and her other hand held his head.

“I’m happy for you,” Lyceus said and Xena grinned, “I hope you find what I have found,” Xena said and Lyceus let out a breath as he pulled back and looked at his sister. “I hope so too but it seems like all the girls all the same,” he said and Xena grinned. “That’s because around her they’re probably are but you know I thought the same about all the men until Ulysses came,” Xena said and Lyceus grinned and nodded. “I suppose he’s waiting for you in your room,” Lyceus said and Xena turned and looked at the door then back at Lyceus. “Yea,” she sad and Lyceus grinned, “then go to him,” he said and Xena smiled at her brother. “Goodnight,” she said then turned to head to her door, “oh and don’t worry about Toris, I’ll talk to him,” Lyceus said and Xena looked at her brother and nodded then went into her room and she went into his. When Xena walked into the room Gemini came running over to her and she grinned down at the cub as she closed the door and locked it.

She looked at Ulysses who was lying on the bed with no shirt on and the sheet covering him and his arms behind his head using them as a pillow. “I was beginning to wonder if I would be sleeping by myself,” he said and she grinned as she walked over to the chair and sat down taking off her boots. “I was talking to Lyceus,” Xena said and Ulysses nodded as he turned on his side and looked at her, “and?” He asked and Xena stood and walked over to her dresser where she pulled out a shift, “I found out why he was upset and we worked everything out,” she said as she changed into her shift. She left her dirty clothes on the floor and watched as Gemini made herself a bed. Xena cut the lantern off and got into the bed as Ulysses held up the cover for her. “What about Toris?” Ulysses asked and Xena hunched her shoulders as she ran her hand over Ulysses’ shoulder and arm, “Lyceus said he would talk to him,” Xena said and Ulysses nodded then grinned at Xena as she rolled him onto his back straddling his waist.

“A little underdressed aren’t we?” Xena asked referring to the fact that he had on no clothes and Ulysses grinned as he ran his hands over Xena’s thighs pushing the shift up. “Well it is a little hot,” Ulysses said and Xena grinned as she ran her hands over his chest. She leaned down on him looking into his eyes as she kissed him softly and as they kissed, Ulysses ran his hands over Xena’s back and as they continued to kiss Ulysses rolled Xena onto her back lying between her legs. When the kiss ended Ulysses’ smiled at Xena who caressed his cheek, “I’m not the only one underdressed,” he said as he pulled Xena’s shift up more feeling that she wore no underwear. Xena grinned at him then raised her head and kissed him softly and that night they made passionate love. It was an hour after midnight and Ulysses lay on his back with Xena in his arms her back facing his chest as she played with his fingers.

“You know I think I’m addicted now,” Xena said and Ulysses chuckled as he placed a kiss on her neck. “I know I have every right to be addicted, with such a gorgeous and loving woman making love to me.” Ulysses said and Xena grinned as she leaned down and placed a kiss on his arm and they lay there in silence for a few minutes. While still in Ulysses’ arms Xena turned on her stomach and looked at Ulysses and he looked at her, “if I ask you something will you tell me the truth?” Xena asked, “of course,” Ulysses said as he ran his fingers over Xena’s cheek and she looked into his eyes. “You’ve been with a lot of women,” Xena said and Ulysses looked into her eyes and nodded. “I have I won’t lie about that; there used to be a time when I was sleeping with a different woman every night, sometimes two a night. If a woman was particularly good or she spiked my interest I had another night with her.”

Ulysses said and Xena looked into his eyes, “do you regret any of it?” She asked and he let out a breath, “I don’t know Xena. I regret the women that I’ve hurt by breaking their hearts but…” he said then shook his head as he looked over at the wall trying to get his thoughts together. “What?” She asked him as she caressed his cheek and he let out a breath, “I slept around like that because it was expected of me; my father wanted to make sure I had sleeping around out of my system since he had set up for me to be married to a princess.” Ulysses said and Xena looked at him as he looked at her, “is that what you’re running from? You’re father’s pressuring you to get married?” Xena asked and Ulysses looked at her, “no, well yes that among one of the many reasons why I left but I already told him I wasn’t marrying Penelope though he probably didn’t hear a word I said, he never hears a word I say.” Ulysses said then let out a breath, “anyway yes I slept with a lot of women but they didn’t mean much to me.”

He said and Xena nodded as she looked at him, “except for Victoria,” Xena said and Ulysses looked at her, “Victoria was nothing more than a good friend who let me vent to her and sleep with her, that’s it. I didn’t love her,” he said. “But she loves you,” Xena said and Ulysses looked at her as he hunched his shoulders, “I can’t help that, I mean I tried to prevent it; I told her what I wanted from her and she knew what I was like.” Ulysses said and Xena nodded as she looked into Ulysses’ eyes caressing his cheek with her fingers before she leaned down and kissed him softly. He moaned as he used the back of his fingers to caress her cheek while they tasted each other’s lips. “Mmmm…that wasn’t the question I really wanted to ask though,” Xena said after the kiss ended and Ulysses grinned at her. “What did you want to ask?” He asked and Xena grinned, “well, when we get further into our intimate relationship,” she said as she touched Ulysses’ lips then grinned as Ulysses caught her finger between his teeth.

“I want you to show me some things, you know, sexual positions,” she said and Ulysses grinned as he rolled Xena onto her back and he hovered above her as he ran his hand over her thigh. “I want you to teach me how to really please you and keep you interested,” she said and Ulysses grinned as he looked into Xena’s eyes. “Xena you’re really pleasing me now and trust me, you’ll have no problems in keeping me interested. However,” he said as he leaned down and placed a kiss on Xena’s chin and she grinned. “If you still want me to show you,” he said then sucked on her earlobe, “a couple of positions I will gladly do it.” Ulysses said then looked up at Xena who smiled at him then kissed him softly, “just let me get used to the regular way first,” Xena said and Ulysses grinned and nodded as he initiated another kiss. “The regular way is great,” Ulysses said and to prove what he meant they made love once more that night then fell asleep.

A week passed and it seemed now that Ulysses and Xena were intimate they were getting closer and closer almost impossible to separate them. Everything was back to normal with Ulysses working around the Inn and in the fields but when he had time he was always spending it with Xena and she with him. There were times when he was busy and couldn’t break away and when Xena had a break she took Argo for long runs along with Gemini training the wolf to fend for herself at times. And then she still had training which it seemed to Athena now that Xena had Ulysses in her life she was getting better and better. “I think you’re almost ready,” Athena said as she looked at Xena who was just finishing up the twenty laps Athena had her running and Xena looked at her. “For what?” Xena asked in a slightly breathless voice and Athena grinned at her, “a few missions just to see how you do, and then we’ll get down to the real things and the real training.” Athena said and Xena looked at the goddess as she took a gulp from a water skin.

“If this isn’t real training what is it?” Xena asked, “training to see if you can handle being my chosen,” Athena said and Xena looked at her. “I’m ready for whatever you want to throw at me,” Xena said and Athena grinned at her. “I have no doubt in my mind at all,” Athena said then walked over to a stone bench where she sat down and Xena sat down as well. “How’s your relationship with Ulysses going?” Athena asked and Xena nodded, “it’s great, I’m great, he’s great,” Xena said and Athena grinned. “The sex is great,” Athena said and Xena looked at her, “how?” Xena asked and Athena chuckled at her, “you have the glow of a woman who is being loved quite well, plus I believe you’ve called out my name twice.” Athena said and Xena had the decency to blush, “sorry about that,” Xena said and Athena grinned and hunched her shoulders. “It’s quite alright, it let’s me know that my chosen is being well taken care of in more ways than one and it’s nice to know you were thinking about me.”

Athena said and Xena grinned at her, “I’m not your chosen yet,” Xena said and Athena looked at her and grinned, “of course you are; that mark on your arm proves it, you just haven’t gone through the ceremony yet.” Athena said and Xena looked at her, “but I thought…” Xena said and Athena shook her head. “I’ve been watching you for a while Xena, since you were a child and there are many qualities I saw in you, that made me see you were special and I wasn’t the only one who saw it. Artemis wanted you, Aphrodite, Ares, Apollo,” Athena said and Xena looked at her. “What made you chose me?” Xena asked, “all the rest would just bring out that one quality in you they stand for. Artemis, hunt; Aphrodite, love; Ares, war and Apollo, healing. But I can bring all those out in you and more; I can help you become a woman, a warrior, a hunter a lover and a healer and balance them all. I will show you how to balance life,” Athena said and Xena nodded.

“Well I’m ready and willing Athena,” Xena said and Athena nodded, “good,” she said. They sat there for a couple of minutes and then Xena looked at Athena, “what’s on you’re mind?” Athena asked, “can’t you tell?” Xena asked and Athena looked at her, “I would rather you tell me than for me to read your mind,” Athena said and Xena nodded. “I was wondering if you would ask Aphrodite to teach me a few things in seduction,” Xena said and a small smile came to Athena’s lips. “You want to seduce Ulysses,” Athena stated and Xena nodded. “Yea but not just that, I want to be able to do things for him that’ll just blow his mind and make him think about me all day and night. I want to keep him sexually interested, plus I just want to do those types of things. I want to learn and explore, you never know where it could come in handy,” Xena said and Athena grinned and nodded. “I’ll see what I can do,” Athena said then looked at Xena, “it’s time to take you back,” she said and that’s what they did.

When Xena got back to the Inn Ulysses was still working at the fields and Xena decided to go down to the lake to take a nice cool swim. When Ulysses got to the Inn it was with Gemini following him; before he could ask if Xena was back Cyrene told him she went for a swim and that’s where he was headed. Gemini was still following him as he made his way towards the lake and  when he got there he could hear Xena humming; he stood behind a bush as he watched her swing her feet in the water while she leaned her head back letting the sun bask her face. ‘Gods she’s beautiful’ Ulysses thought to himself and then he watched as Gemini ran over to Xena who grinned as she looked down at the cub who jumped onto her lap and Xena began to pat her. “You can stop hiding,” Xena said and Ulysses grinned as he walked out from behind the bush and over to her. “How long have you known I was standing there?” Ulysses asked as he sat down next to Xena placing a kiss on her neck and she grinned at him, “I heard you before you even got to the bush.”

Xena said and Ulysses nodded, “you’re training is going good I take it,” Ulysses said and Xena grinned and nodded then looked at him. “Where’s my kiss?” She asked him and he smiled at her as he leaned in and kissed her softly yet passionately; when the kiss ended they looked into each other’s eyes and Xena grinned as she gave him a soft peck on the lips. “Swim with me,” Xena said and Ulysses grinned, “you show me yours and I’ll show you mine,” he said and Xena grinned as she began to strip then dove into the water. Ulysses smiled as he stripped as well then dove in after her; Gemini barked after them. When they came up they grinned at each other, “I’ll race ya,” Ulysses said and Xena grinned and so they raced. “I won,” Xena yelled, “no, no that was a tie,” Ulysses said and Xena grinned at him. “Tie my butt,” Xena said and they began playfully arguing the point until they started splashing each other playing in the water. Gemini ran back and forth trying to find a way into the water until she just jumped, Xena chuckled as did Ulysses when Gemini resurfaced and began swimming.

They played with Gemini for a while and when the cub got tired they put her back on the bank and she shook the water off of her. Meanwhile Xena and Ulysses moved together in the water until they were pressed against each other Xena’s arms wrapped around Ulysses and his arms wrapped around her as they shared a soft, passionate kiss. As they stayed in the water and shared kisses, Xena wrapped her legs around Ulysses and he let himself float and somehow managed to turn around in slow circles, something that Xena loved. Half an hour passed and they had stopped spinning and were just kissing and caressing each other; when a particularly passionate kiss ended Ulysses looked into Xena’s eyes as he pushed into her, “unnngh,” Xena moaned as she looked into Ulysses’ eyes her lips caressing his.  He was breathing a little hard as well as he caressed her back and they made love right there in the water; something Xena had never experienced and she loved it.

Xena was the first out of the water followed by Ulysses and they lay down on the grass in each other’s arms closing their eyes and relaxing as they let the sun dry their bodies. They stayed out there for an hour more just loving to spend time with each other. Their days were pretty much like this with them spending time with each other, relaxing and having fun. It was another week later and life was good for all, well except for the fact that it seemed like all the young couples were having difficulties most of them breaking up because of them, but that wasn’t anything Ulysses and Xena had to worry about. One night when Xena finished helping her mother close up the Inn for the night Xena went up to Ulysses’ room and when she walked into the room she was surprised at the romantic atmosphere. She grinned as she walked into the room closing and locking the door behind her. She looked at Ulysses who was wearing his pajamas and he walked over to her with a grin on his face and a single rose in his hand. “For you,” he said as he handed her the rose then placed a brief kiss on her lips and she grinned as she took the rose from him and looked around the room lit with candles.

“This is wonderful,” Xena said and Ulysses grinned as he walked over to the bed picking up the pouch then walked back over to Xena. “I got this for you around the festival; actually I was supposed to give this to you the first night we made love but um…well we became quite occupied.” Ulysses said and Xena grinned as she took the pouch from him opening it and pulling out the contents. When she saw what it was she couldn’t believe it, “oh my gods,” she said as she looked at the necklace, it was the same necklace she saw at the jewelry vendor, the one she loved, the one that caught her eye. “Ulysses I can’t believe…how did you know?” Xena asked and he grinned as her as he caressed her cheek, “its my job to know what makes the woman I love happy,” Ulysses said and tears came to Xena’s eyes as she looked at the necklace. “But it cost so much,” she said and he walked up closer to her as he raised her chin and looked into her eyes. “Nothing costs too much for you; If I can get you anything Xena, anything, then it’s yours,” Ulysses said and a tear roll down her cheek as she looked into his eyes seeing that he meant every word.

“I love you,” Ulysses said and more tears rolled down Xena’s face; Ulysses placed his hands on Xena’s face wiping her tears away with his thumbs. “With all that I am I love you,” Ulysses said as he leaned in and kissed Xena softly. Xena moaned into the kiss as she placed her hands on Ulysses’ arms pushing into him. When the kiss ended Xena grinned as she leaned her forehead against Ulysses’, “I love you too, so much,” Xena said and he smiled. “Will you put it on me?” Xena asked as she handed the necklace to Ulysses who grinned as Xena turned around and he put the necklace on her. Xena raised her hair so that Ulysses could fasten the necklace and when he hand he caressed her shoulders then placed a kiss on the back of her neck. Xena turned around and Ulysses looked at her, “a rare beauty wearing a rare jewel, it’s a sight indeed,” Ulysses said and Xena smiled at him as she placed her hands back on his arms then leaned in and kissed him. “You’re gonna spoil me,” Xena said and Ulysses smiled as he brushed his lips against hers.

“There’s nothing wrong with spoiling you; why not spoil the Queen of my world?” Ulysses asked and Xena smiled when she heard that and they shared a small kiss. “Say that again, I like it,” Xena said and Ulysses grinned, “what, the Queen of my world?” He asked and Xena smiled and nodded as she leaned back in and kissed him; she wrapped her arms around Ulysses moaning into the kiss. She ran her fingers through his hair Ulysses moaning as Xena sucked on his lips and when the kiss ended they looked into each other’s eyes. “I have a surprise for you,” Xena said and Ulysses grinned, “oh yeah? What is it?” He asked and Xena grinned, “I wrote the song,” she said and he smiled, “really?” He asked and she smiled and nodded, “sing it for me,” he said and she smiled at him. “Only if you dance with me,” she said and he grinned as he wrapped his arms around her and she put her arms around his shoulders, looked into his eyes as they started moving in a small circle. Xena grinned as she looked into his eyes and he looked into hers grinning as she began singing.

“I don’t want to go another day, so I’m telling you exactly what is on my mind. Seems like everybody’s breaking up and throwing their love away but I know I got a good thing right here that’s why I say. No body gonna love me better I’m gonna stick with you forever, no body gonna take me higher I‘m gonna stick with you. You know how to appreciate me, I’m gonna stick with you my baby, no body ever made me feel this way I’m gonna stick with you.” Xena sung and Ulysses smiled as they continued to dance and Xena smiled as well as she ran her fingers through Ulysses’ hair. “I don’t wanna go another day so I’m telling you exactly what is on my mind. See the way we are in our private lives, ain’t nobody getting in between. I want you to know that you’re the only one for me.” When those words came out of her mouth Ulysses couldn’t help but lean forward and kiss Xena. She smiled when the kiss was over and just caressed his cheek as she continued to sing, “that’s why I say no body gonna love me better I’m gonna stick with you forever, no body gonna take me higher I‘m gonna stick with you. You know how to appreciate me. I’m gonna stick with you my baby, nobody ever made me feel this way I’m gonna stick with you.”

Xena moved closer to Ulysses and looked deeply into his eyes as her voice went high and perfect as she sung the next part of her song. “And now, ain’t nothing else I could need; and now, I’m singing cause you’re so, so into me. I got you and we’ll be making love endlessly.” Xena sung smiling at that part as did Ulysses, “I’m with you and baby you’re with me.” Xena sung and then the song began to pick up going back to its regular beat. “So don’t you worry about people hanging around they ain’t bringing us down. I know you and you know me and that’s all that counts. So don’t you worry about people hanging around, they ain’t bringing us down. I know you and you know me and that’s why I say. No body gonna love me better I’m gonna stick with you forever, no body gonna take me higher I‘m gonna stick with you. You know how to appreciate me. I’m gonna stick with you my baby, nobody ever made me feel this way I’m gonna stick with you.” Xena sung grinning as Ulysses picked her up and she continued to sing as he carried her over to the bed.

“No body gonna love me better I’m gonna stick with you forever, no body gonna take me higher I‘m gonna stick with you. You know how to appreciate me. I’m gonna stick with you my baby,” Xena continued to sing and by then she was lying in the middle of the bed with Ulysses lying between her legs. Xena looked into Ulysses’ eyes as she caressed his cheek and sung the last piece of the sung to him, “nobody ever made me feel this way I’m gonna stick with you.” When she was finished she grinned at Ulysses who grinned back as he leaned down and kissed her softly but passionately. “Did you like it?” Xena asked and Ulysses nodded as he placed kisses on Xena’s neck, “I loved it,” he said then rose up and looked into Xena’s eyes. “In fact that’s my song,” he said and Xena laughed at Ulysses as she wrapped her arms around him and from there they made love.

It was a couple of hours later and they lay on the bed in each other’s arms; Xena lying on her side facing away from Ulysses and he lay behind her with one hand propping up his head and the other was around Xena’s waist and she was toying with his fingers. “Did you really like the song?” Xena asked and Ulysses grinned as he ran his fingers through Xena’s hair, “I love it; I told you that’s going to be my song.” He said and Xena smiled, “what you don’t believe me? Watch, after we make love I’m gonna be like baby sing me my song. Or when we go for a walk Xena sing me my song,” Ulysses said and Xena laughed at him and he smiled as he leaned down and placed a kiss on Xena’s neck. Ulysses placed a few kisses on Xena’s shoulders and she smiled as she brought her hand back and ran her fingers through his hair bring his head up so that she could kiss him. “Sing me my song,” Ulysses whispered against Xena’s lips and she chuckled at him, “only if you kiss me again,” she said and he smiled as he leaned down and kissed Xena.

When the kiss ended she did as he asked and sung the song for him again. When she was finished they lay there in the same positions as before; Xena pulled Ulysses’ arm tighter around her until she brought his hand up to her lips and kissed it. Ulysses watched as Xena kissed his hand a couple of times and he leaned down and inhaled her scent before he placed a few kisses there. “Ulysses,” Xena called as she intertwined her fingers with his. “Hmm?” He answered as he placed another kiss on her shoulder, “promise me that you’ll never leave, that we’ll be together always,” Xena said and Ulysses turned her face so that he was looking into her eyes. “I swear to you my love I will never, ever leave you and we will always be together, always.” He told her and Xena saw he really meant that so she nodded then closed her eyes as Ulysses kissed her softly. When the kiss ended they held each other for the rest of the night.

Ithaca…

King Julian was sitting in his office at his desk reading over a petition but his mind was wandering. It had been seven months now since Ulysses was gone and things were tough on Julian. He had come to rely on his son so much he hadn’t even realized it. He also realized that Ulysses was doing a great job with the security of Ithaca better than he had. His wife as still upset as was Camilla though she didn’t always show it. However things were still hectic without Ulysses around so he still had his guards looking for his son. He hoped they found him soon since he was very close at being at war with one of the neighboring kingdoms.

“My lord,” a soldier called from the door and Julian raised his head and looked at the guard, “yea,” he said. “The guards send word that they’re headed to Amphipolis to find the prince. They have a strong tip that he is there,” the guard said and Julian stood. “Are they sure?” He asked, “well not totally my but Lucius is feeling really good about it. They passed a town where a couple of people said they saw men like Lucius had described but they were using different names. They also ran into a horse dealer who sold a horse to a man in Amphipolis who used Ithaca money also matching the description. But what has them most convinced is that they supposedly got a message from Lord Virgil telling them where they were and that they were okay.” The guard said and Julian looked at him then walked out of the office heading to find his wife and tell her the good news.

Chapter Six: An Old Flame

Let me know what you think, positive and negative feedback

is welcomed and encouraged. J

sadrienne@bellsouth.net

Return to the Academy