The Dyke and the Debutante

by Alex Tryst


Disclaimer: First and foremost I must give credit where it is due. The character Elle Woods is not of my creation, and I in fact "borrowed" her from MGM and "Legally Blonde." Infringement is not intended, and by no means am I suggesting anything about the character or Reese Witherspoon who plays said character (even though I do find her absolutely delectable as my wife and friends can attest). I merely was watching the movie one day and thought it would be fun to write about that character. As you will see, my Elle Woods is drastically different and let's face it, a heck of a lot more fun. I should also mention here that there are some serious moments to the book, nothing too major, but worth noting, including gay bashing and abortion, so please keep this in mind. This is a rather tame piece about women finding themselves and love, and of course it wouldn't be one of my books without some lovely sex scenes. As always comments are welcome at alextryst@hotmail.com. Look forward to hearing from you.

Dedication: As always, to my wife, you are my fondest wish. And to the woman who calls me her Cariad (you know who you are), what can I say? In the short time I've known you, you have completely changed my life for the better. You have breathed life back into this soul and brought new meaning to my life. For that I thank you (and I'm sure my wife would as well if she knew you were the cause of such a change), because not only have you blessed me with your presence, you have brought me even closer to my beloved. Merci, mon amie.

Now on with the show...................................................................................................................


Part 3 (Conclusion)

Addison didn't bother to round the couch instead stepping over the back of it with her long legs. Settling down on the cushion next to Elle, she smiled. "What are you doing?" she asked casually.

"Just reading. I wasn't sleepy." she replied as evenly as possible even though Addison's body was on perfect display, charging her passion even more.

"Sorry I feel asleep for a few minutes. You wore me out I guess." she teased lightly.

"It's okay. You worked pretty hard back there." Elle joked as well, breaking any potential awkwardness.

Addison nodded in agreement as she slid her arm around Elle's shoulders. "Um, do you think I could convince you to do something other than read?" she questioned as her lips found the blonde's neck.

Elle giggled lightly. "I think so. What did you have in mind?" needlessly she inquired.

The brunette took the magazine from her lover's hands and carelessly tossed it aside. Slowly opening Elle's robe, she whispered, "There was something I forgot to do back there and would like to do so now if you wouldn't mind."

"Not at all." breathlessly Elle replied as the catcher's hand slipped between her legs. Their mouths met gently at first. The blonde moaned into her lover's lips as Addison's fingers found her entrance again but whimpered when the jock withdrew so quickly. Addison pulled out of the kiss and met the blonde's questioning eyes. Keeping their gaze the tall woman brought her fingers to her mouth and sucked on them greedily. Elle's body responded to Addison's tongue skillfully licking her fingers, and she found herself aroused again within moments.

"Um, just as I thought, honeysuckle and strawberries." the brunette murmured. "May I have more please?" she asked.

"Have all you want." Elle managed to mutter before Addison dropped onto the floor between her legs.

The brunette pulled the blonde's hips out to the edge of the cushion as she brought her legs over either shoulder. Kissing her way up her inner thigh, Addison let her tongue make love to her girlfriend in the ways she had always dreamed. It was her ultimate fantasy to have Elle this way, and now her longing was appeased.

The tiny woman's head dropped back as the tongue of her lover explored her intimately. She had thought of what it might feel like to have Addison giving her such pleasure, but none of her fantasies lived up to the reality. As she felt her girlfriend inside her, she whimpered with increasing pleasure. Her hands found the dark head, fingers threading into Addison's hair and subconsciously setting the pace as she pushed the softball player's face in deeper to her rocking hips. Addison moaned deeply as a flood ensued from her efforts. She felt greedy for every drop of her lover's essence, not wanting to stop until she had completely incapacitated the little woman with her talents. She rode the tide of Elle's body until the blonde had to beg her to stop.

When every inch of Elle's body was quivering, and she was panting uncontrollably for a break, Addison relented. The blonde mumbled incoherently for several moments before finally meeting the tall woman's eyes. "Oh God. I'm not sure I can walk after that. Will you carry me to bed, Addy?" she softly requested.

"Of course." The athlete scooped the little woman up and took her over to the bed. It was obvious that Elle was now worn out for the night, so Addison slipped into bed beside her, wrapping her in strong arms. "I love you, Elle. Happy birthday." she stated.

"I love you too, Addy."

"Sweet dreams."

Elle chuckled. "Don't know how much sweeter they could be after tonight. Good night, Addison."

The following morning Addison was up first. Leaving her sleeping beauty in bed, she began breakfast for them. It wasn't long before the smell of bacon and eggs filled the small cabin waking the blonde. As she opened her eyes and looked over toward the kitchenette, she saw the tall woman standing there with her back to her in a pair of navy and white flannel pajama pants and navy t-shirt. The athlete was bouncing around and swaying to a beat that she was humming softly. Elle grinned to herself as she intently watched the display before her. She had always been fascinated with the jock's posterior and hips, but after the previous night, the sight of them oscillating in the sensual manner served to only bring her arousal to the surface again. Instead of announcing her presence Elle just sat in bed leaning against the headboard and enjoyed the show.

Not too long after Addison glanced over toward the bed to check on her girlfriend and jumped slightly when she saw blue eyes studying her. "Good morning. Been awake long?" she questioned as her dancing ceased.

"Morning. I was just watching the delectable show." she answered with a smirk making the brunette flush lightly.

"Well, um, breakfast is ready." she stated in slight embarrassment. "You want to eat in bed or over here at the table?"

"Let's eat in bed." the small woman suggested.

With a nod Addison brought both plates over and went back to retrieve their juice and coffee. "Here we are. Breakfast, my love. Happy Valentine's Day."

Elle smiled adoringly at her lover. "Happy Valentine's Day, Addy. I could get used to this. Your meals are so much better than anything we get at school."

"I'm glad you like it. I enjoy cooking for you and intend to do so for the rest of this trip." Leaning over to Addison, Elle gave her a gentle kiss. The athlete moaned into it and went back for more, and for few minutes breakfast was forgotten. However regretfully the jock pulled away whispering, "We need to eat before the eggs get cold."

The blonde gave a small nod. "Yeah. I guess I should let you refuel, because believe me. Your specialties are needed again already." she urgently uttered nipping the tall woman's neck sexually. Addison growled and then began making quick work of her breakfast. Elle had to laugh at the way the jock was shoveling her meal down as fast as she could in her zeal. "Slow down there, Addy. I wouldn't want you to get sick now."

"Eat fast, Elle, because I'm starting whether you're finished or not." she replied.

"You wouldn't." the blonde said teasingly, knowing all along the tall woman would. Just to test her, she leisurely ate her food. She was reclining against the headboard with her plate in one hand and eating toast with her other when Addison finished her own. The softball player put her plate on the night stand and gave the blonde challenging eyes. The blonde simply quirked her brow in response. Reaching over to the little woman's plate, Addison picked up the extra pat of soft butter. "Addison, what are you doing?" Elle inquired.

"Finishing my breakfast." she murmured as she smeared it across the peaks of her girlfriend's breasts. Instantly they responded to her touch stiffening from the contact. Going back to the plate again, she scraped the strawberry jam off the blonde's toast with her index finger to repeat the process. When Elle was sufficiently covered in the sticky treat, the brunette gave a little smile before bending down to savor what she had just created.

The debutante's eyes rolled closed at the glorious feeling. The rest of her food was abandoned as she pulled the tall woman's head deeper into her. "Oh, Addy." she moaned.

Addison groaned in delight but suddenly yelped as a plate came crashing down on top of her head. "Ouch." she mumbled lifting her head slightly.

Elle wore a concern yet amused countenance. "Addison, I'm so sorry." she said trying to withhold laughter as she realized in her fervency she had hit her lover with the plate she had been holding. "Are you okay, baby? Where does it hurt?" she asked putting her plate with Addison's and rubbing the dark head comfortingly. "I guess that's what you get for starting without me, huh?"

"Guess so." Addison answered with a smile. "However now that I have your undivided attention may I continue?"

"You better. You aren't getting up until you've finished your meal." Elle teased. "So get eating."

Dark eyes flashed as the tall woman groaned at her lover's words. "With pleasure." she whispered lowering her head back to its work.

An hour later after each of them had been satisfied and recuperated with a brief nap, they showered together and then dressed for the day. The rest of their weekend passed unhurriedly with them hiking through the snow and reading by the fire as well as making love through out the days and nights whenever they were struck with the desire. However regretfully on Sunday they had to return to school.

Elle helped Addison with their stuff, and then the catcher took the blonde's bag up to her own room. As soon as they were alone inside the president's room, Elle wrapped her arms around the jock. "I wish you would stay here with me tonight. I don't want to sleep without you." she whispered seductively.

"Well, won't it bother your sisters if I'm here? I mean I thought you wanted to be discreet."

"Addy, I went away with you for Valentine's Day. They suspect that I've hoped the fence already."

"Are you okay with that?"

Elle smiled. "Addison, I would tell anyone that I'm your little lesbian lover if they asked. After this weekend there is no way I could ever go back."

"Is that what you are?" the tall woman asked seriously for a moment.

"What? Yours? Of course I am."

"No. Are you a lesbian?"

Elle backed out of her lover's arms as she replied, "I love you more than anyone else in this world, and I only want you and your hands and mouth on me ever again. Isn't that enough?"

"That's enough for me." the brunette replied sexily moving in to embrace the woman she loved again. "As far as staying here tonight, I'll take duty in your bed over being alone in my own any night. I just want you to be comfortable."

"I'm most comfortable with you here."

**************************************************************

For Spring Break that year Elle convinced Addison to come to California for the week. Being that both of them were supposed to visit the Stanford campus for tours of the law school, the softball player agreed and managed to persuade her coach to let her out of practice for that week as well.

Both of them took the same flight out to California that Friday afternoon and were greeted at the airport by the blonde's parents. Having never met them previously, Addison was nervous about it, because she wasn't sure exactly what her girlfriend had told them about their relationship. However after the blonde hugged them both, she grabbed Addison by the hand.

"Mom, Daddy, this is my girlfriend, Addison Miller. Addy, my parents."

"Hi. Nice to meet you." she fumbled at the bold introduction as she shook her father's extended hand. Her mother did the same.

"Well, Addison, my little girl tells me you have aspirations of being an attorney, and you are actually considering Stanford for school." her father stated.

"Yes, Mr. Woods. That is the plan. Stanford is one of my top choices as of now."

"I went to Stanford law myself, am a partner for a firm in Beverly Hills. What kind of law are you interested in at this point?"

"I haven't decided on anything yet. I'm focusing on just getting in. Hopefully Elle and I will get accepted to the same schools."

"Yes, pumpkin mentioned that to me. I had no idea she was even interested in law. She was always set on marrying young and being a woman of leisure. So much for that plan." he stated with a smile at the tall woman. Gesturing down the terminal, he said, "Come. Tell me more about your plans."

Addison cast a glance over her shoulder at Elle, who was following them a few paces behind with her mother. The blonde gave her a supportive smile. "So, Mom, what do you think?" she asked softly.

"Well, Elle, she seems very nice. You're right that she is attractive. She does have a sculpted body and twinkling eyes. I can see why you're interested." the taller, older version of Elle conceded.

The sorority girl giggled, looping her arm through her mother's. "Oh, Mom, it's more than interest. I love her."

"Does she feel the same?"

"Yes, she does. Mom, I think I've found the one. Addy is everything I ever wanted."

"Well, that's nice, dear. With her being an attorney and all, you're sure to be taken care of. You won't even have to work."

"I know, but I think I will want to anyway. I'm not sure how Addy would feel about me not working if we moved in together after law school."

"Speaking of law school, are you still thinking of going? Elle, you don't need to do that. Why would you want to when you already have so much going for you? Law school is for people who are serious and boring. You're definitely not that."

"Addy isn't boring. She's really smart, and she thinks I can do it. I want to try, Mom. If nothing else, I'll get to be close to her by going where she decides to."

Her mother shrugged. "I guess that's true. I just want you to have the right kind of life, Elle. I think your father and I are being quite reasonable when it comes to Addison, but she needs to know that with you comes responsibilities. We won't part with you to someone less than capable of taking care of your needs."

"Addy takes wonderful care of me, Mom. Did I tell you about she did for me for Valentine's?" the debutante inquired before launching into all the details of their trip to the mountains.

That evening after dinner and more time of getting to know each other, Elle's parents announced that they would be retiring for the evening. As her father kissed his daughter, he turned to Addison. "Addison, would you like to accompany me tomorrow morning to the golf course? I'm meeting a few friends for eighteen holes and drinks afterward. I'm sure that would probably be more appealing to you than getting your hair and nails done and shopping all day. What do you say?"

The jock glanced at Elle but seeing the huge smile her lover was wearing, she knew the blonde was pleased with the suggestion. "That sounds like fun, Mr. Woods. I think I would rather play golf than shop."

"I thought as much. Very well. We'll leave here at eight. Good night, you two."

As soon as they were alone, Elle grinned at her girlfriend. "Well, my father adores you." she stated confidently.

"What makes you say that?" questioned Addison.

"He loves golf and only invites people he likes to play with him. He didn't invite Craig to play with him for two years."

"Really? Well, that makes me feel a little better. I was so nervous about meeting them."

"I knew they would love you. Well, we should probably go to bed too. We're still on East Coast time, so I'm pretty tired. What about you?"

The tall woman nodded. "Now that you mention it, yeah."

"Well, come on in. Let's go to bed." the little woman said taking her girlfriend's hand and leading her upstairs. Going into Elle's room, the blonde began to undress casually. However seeing that Addison was just standing in the middle of the room, she asked, "What's wrong?"

"Exactly where am I supposed to sleep, Elle?"

"With me of course."

"Are you sure that's a good idea? I mean won't your parents get upset?"

"Not at all. For goodness sake's, Addy, they know we're having sex. I told them that you would be sleeping in my bed while you were here and that would be the end of the discussion. They're fine with it."

"Your father knows we're having sex?" Addison asked nervously. "You told him that?"

"No. I told my mom, not him. I'm sure she told him though. It's fine with them for you to be in here."

"Did they let Craig sleep with you when he was here?" she asked in interest.

"Heck no. Craig had to sleep downstairs in the guestroom next to theirs. This is different."

"Why? Because I'm a girl?" she inquired with growing irritation that she was being treated differently, albeit better than Craig had.

"No. This is different, because I want you up here. I guess if I had made as much of a stink about him as I did about you they would've let him up here. This is more about me than them, Addy."

"Oh. Well, okay. If you're sure. I just don't want to get on your dad's bad side. That's all I would need is a successful attorney breathing down my neck about shaking up with his daughter, especially since he is a Stanford alum. I can't afford to screw up too badly." she teased.

"There's no way you could do that. You're perfect. Come on now. Change clothes and get into bed with me. There's something we need to discuss." she playfully said with a seductive grin.

Several minutes later found the young couple cuddling in bed in the dark. "So, what's this discussion supposed to be about?" Addison inquired kissing the top of Elle's fair head.

"Well, do you remember a conversation we had back in January about me wanting to know what it was like to you know...." she started nervously.

The tall woman knew exactly what her girlfriend was referring to even though she didn't say the words. "How could I forget a conversation like that? You said you wondered what it was like to have someone orgasm inside you." she stated.

"Yeah, well, do you remember what you said during that talk? You said you would you know give me that experience."

"I know. Was I drunk when I said that?" she teased lightly, but Elle didn't laugh.

"You promised me over Spring Break we could..."

"I know. I don't know what I was thinking though."

"You mean you don't want to do it now?" she asked hesitantly.

Addison sighed. "Elle, I never really did want to do it. I had hoped you would've put it behind you by now. Are you telling me you are serious about this?"

Elle shrugged. "I guess. Addy, I'm curious. I've heard all the girls talking about it before. Kiki says she loves it, that it's her favorite part about being with a guy. I don't want to be with a guy, only you. I just wanted to know what the fuss was about. Please, Addison? I only trust you to do it with."

The jock gave another sigh as she stalled for time. "If it means that much to you, Elle, I don't want this to become an issue between us. I don't think it's the smartest idea you've ever had, but if doing this will make you happy, I guess I'll do it. You have to assure me though that this isn't going to turn out badly. I don't want this to be a reoccurring thing, because this is something I can't always give you. I'll do it once, because I love you, and I want to satisfy your whims, but promise me this will be the end of it if we do this?" she questioned.

"It will be. I just want to know what it's like. That's all." she insisted feeling the uneasiness coming from her girlfriend's body. She had been tentative in bringing the issue to light to begin with, but she felt if nothing else, Addison would understand her need to explore sexual interests, being that the athlete had experienced a wide variety of women. However now as the silence encompassed them, she wondered if she had done the right thing. She had never wanted to affect the woman's self-confidence, but she feared asking for something Addison could obviously not provide was not good for their relationship. Nevertheless the blonde decided just to put it out there and see what her girlfriend would say. When the softball player had immediately agreed the first time they had discussed it, Elle was surprised but pleased. Now however she worried, because Addison was quiet. "So? What do you say, Addy?"

"When did you want to do this?"

"I was thinking Tuesday. My parents will be gone, so we'll be alone, and we'll be back from Stanford by then."

"I suspect you already have a donor in mind for this little experiment?" she inquired.

"Yeah. I've already lined someone up. Addison, are you sure you're okay with this?"

"Elle, I'll be honest with you. I'm not sure about it, but I'll do it for you. I'm not one who should judge someone else's curiousness. After all I'm the one who has had all the experience. I'll give you what you want."

The blonde squeezed the frame under her own. "Thank you, Addy. You're so good to me. I love you so much."

"I love you too, Elle, more than you'll ever know. We should get some sleep now. If I'm going to play golf with your dad tomorrow, I need rest. I want to at least make a good showing out there."

The following morning both of them were sitting in the kitchen enjoying breakfast when Elle's parents came in. Everyone greeted each other pleasantly as her parents sat at the table. Instantly Elle and her mother started talking about their plans for the day. Elle's father just shot Addison an amused grin. Twenty minutes later after the two women had carried on, he asked, "Addison, are you about ready to go?"

"Sure, Mr. Woods. I'm ready when you are."

"Good. Let's get out of here. Too much shopping talk is giving me a headache." he joked standing. He leaned down to give his wife a light kiss.

Addison gave Elle a look and smile, unsure of whether she should follow suit in the presence of the blonde's parents. Elle took the decision from her though as she pulled Addison down to her by the front of her shirt. The blonde gently brushed her lips against the athlete's. Addison whimpered unknowingly. When they pulled away, blue eyes met brown.

"Good luck. Don't let him beat you." she whispered.

"I'll try." Addison answered. Unable to help herself, she leaned to kiss the little woman again. It was Elle's turn to respond as her arms came around the tall woman's neck, and she moaned into the contact. Her parents were forgotten for a few moments until a deep clearing of a throat brought them back.

"You'd think I was leading Addison to her death." he quipped. "You'll see her tonight, Elle. Save that stuff for when you're alone. Don't give your old man a heart attack."

Reluctantly the blonde eased up on her lover's lips. Giving her wanton eyes, she ducked into Addison's dark hair for a moment to whisper something for her girlfriend's ears only. Addison growled lightly and quickly jerked away. Elle was clearly trying to push the envelope with her parents and arousing her easily excitable Addison in the process. "I'll see you later." Addison stated unevenly backing away from the smiling blonde.

Elle chuckled lightly at the distress she had temporarily inflicted. "Have fun, you two." she said.

Addison said nothing else as she followed Elle's father out to the garage. As soon as they were in the comfort of his Jaguar, he looked at her seriously. "So, what are you intentions toward my daughter?" he pointedly inquired.

"Intentions? Well, I'm not quite sure what you mean exactly." she answered nervously.

"You going to marry the girl or not?"

"Well, we haven't been together that long, Mr. Woods. I would like to think that we had a long term future. It would please me greatly if Elle decided I was the one she wanted to be with."

"She's my little girl, you know, and I don't take to well to her acting the way she is in front of me. Is this your influence?"

"Honestly I don't know. Did she act this way when Craig was here?"

The man laughed. "Craig never laid a hand on her in my presence. He was too much of a wimp, but clearly you aren't."

"No. That much is true. I'm not afraid of anyone, Mr. Woods."

"Not even me?" he questioned sharply.

Addison's heart stopped momentarily. In truth she was a little afraid of him, but she decided not to let on. Instead she put on her bravest front. "Not even you, Mr. Woods. True I might be concerned with making a good impression on you, but I'm not scared." she stated as confidently as possible.

"So my attempts to intimidate you will be futile? Is that what you're saying?" he challenged gruffly.

"That's precisely what I'm saying." Addison lied.

"Damn must be losing my touch." he mumbled as a smile transformed his face. "You really are tougher than Craig. He'd practically wet himself by the time we got to the end of the driveway the first time I took him to play golf." he mentioned. "You're all right, Addison Miller. You'll take care of my Elle the way she's meant to be. I can tell. If I can't get to you, no one can." He gave her shoulder a strong squeeze. "All right. I guess since I know that I can't scare you away from my daughter maybe we should just talk about school. Why do you want to go to Stanford?"

"Well, I'm not sure I want to go there yet. It is one of my top choices for now, but Elle and I are going to sit in on some classes Monday morning and have interviews. I'll know more by then. However I think it might be my top choice if all goes well. I'm not that happy with Harvard or Yale at this point."

"Why's that?"

"I heard Harvard accepted Craig, even though he's less than worthy in my opinion."

"Well, sure he's a priss, but what else is wrong with him?"

"He isn't the nicest guy on campus. He and I don't really get along. We've gotten in several fist fights over the years. Not only that he hit Elle, so he's on my permanently bad list."

"He did what?" he snarled.

"It's all right, Mr. Woods. I took care of him. I broke his nose and gave him several stitches for it. He got what he deserved, but he hates me. The last confrontation we had he hit me with a baseball bat. Needless to say, there is bad blood between us. That's why I don't want to go to Harvard or want Elle to go there."

"She won't be going there if I have anything to say about it. I don't want that man anywhere near her."

"Don't worry, Mr. Woods. I'll protect her. I take her virtue very seriously. She deserves that."

"Thank you, Addison. Glad to know someone is looking out for her. Let me ask you something. Was it your idea for her to go to law school?"

The jock shrugged. "I might've mentioned it. Elle has a lot going for her. She has a 4.0, got a 179 on her LSAT. She commands attention wherever she goes. She could be a brilliant attorney if she sets her mind to it."

"I know my daughter is smart, Addison, but she's always lacked direction. I don't doubt for a moment that she could do well in school, but what if she doesn't want to? I get the feeling that she's doing this for you, not her. Could you accept her as she is, whether she completes a degree or not?"

"You really think she's just doing this for me?" the brunette asked in mild surprise.

"Yes. Every time she brings school up, she talks about going where you go, living with you, and all that. I think she has other ideas regarding your long term relationship. I think she wants you to be it for her, which would be fine with us. You obviously are smart and can hold your own, but if she quits school after attending for awhile, will that alter your perception of her?"

The softball player took a few moments to think over the question. "No, it wouldn't. I've always known of Elle's aspirations to be a woman of leisure, and at first it bothered me. However now I think I could handle it if she were my woman of leisure. I actually like the idea of taking care of her. I want to do that if she wants me to. I just think she has so much potential for greatness."

"She does, but whether she fulfills that is up to her, not us. We can't force her to be something she's not."

Addison nodded. "I know. That doesn't mean we can't hope though." she answered.

That day at the golf course Elle's father went out of his way to include Addison in all the conversations he was having with his fellow golfers and making it well known that the softball player was going to be a Stanford law student, impressing the two men they were playing with that day. However when he was asked how they knew each other, he was response was that Addison and Elle were friends. Addison took it in stride though, figuring he was being so gracious about everything else that she could concede not to mention her true relationship with the attorney's daughter in front of his friends.

Once the several hour game had come to its conclusion, everyone moved up into the clubhouse for showers and a change of clothes. As the men moved toward their locker room, Elle's father slowed his pace. "The women's locker room is just around the corner. Tell the attendant in there that you're with me, and she'll set you up. Meet us up in the bar when you're finished."

"All right. Thanks." she said moving away.

He gave her a pat on the back. "Good playing today by the way. You're a natural. See you in a few."

Drinks lasted for several hours before they decided to head home. When they arrived the women weren't back yet, so Elle's father suggested they relax out by the pool. With drinks and cigars in hand, they continued to talk, which is how the women found them later.

As Elle stood in the kitchen with her mother spying on the pair out by the pool, her mother stated, "Well, it looks like they are getting along better than we even thought they might."

"Yeah. Look at them, like two peas in a pod. I can't believe it actually. I knew Daddy would be nice to her, but I never imagined this. I'm so glad they get along. Although I could do without Addy smoking cigars. That'll have to stop." she joked making her way out the glass door that led to the deck.

"Well, look who's home?" her father mentioned to Addison when he noticed his daughter's presence.

Looking up to the deck, Addison gave a large smile. Elle had obviously been to the salon with the way her hair was perfectly done. She was sporting new clothes and smiling down at them in amusement. The dark-haired woman's libido began to awaken as the little woman glided down the steps and moved in their direction. Elle looked so beautiful to her.

Coming to a stop at the end of Addison's chair, Elle brought her perfectly manicured hands to her hips in playful provocation. "What is the meaning of this? I'm gone for less than a day, and I come home to you drinking like a fish and smoking nasty cigars. You have some explaining to do, Addison Miller."

Elle's father chuckled lightly. "I think that's my cue to leave. You're on your own. Good luck." he joked making a hasty retreat into the house, leaving them alone.

"You look stunning." the athlete said taking a long drag from her cigar.

The blonde blushed. "That's not going to get you out of trouble, Addy." she stated. "What are you doing?"

"Just having drinks with your dad. Thought you might like the fact that we've bonded over golf and alcohol, the manly way." she teased.

Elle nodded as she slipped onto the chair and hovered over her girlfriend's body. "Addy, I want you to get along, but I don't want you to turn into him. He's a lush and a chimney with a fat wallet. I only want you to have the fat wallet part." she joked gently.

"Well, I do want to be like him in that I have a hot wife. You think I might get that wish?" Addison asked eying her lover's cleavage as the blonde's top gapped open.

"Maybe. Depends on how good you are to me." Elle answered in teasing confidence.

"I'll be so good to you and give you everything you ever wanted." Addison growled seductively putting her cigar in the ashtray and bringing her hands up to the blonde's waist. She leaned in to the fair neck of her girlfriend, dusting it with airy kisses.

"You'll have to do better than that." Elle whispered with an uneven breath.

The tall woman took the direction. She lightly began to pull the blonde's hips into her own, grinding them together in an agonizingly slow pace as her mouth made its way to her lover's. Within moments they were heavily involved with each other, forgetting that they were in fact at Elle's parents' house. Addison moved one of her hands between her girlfriend's thighs, rubbing the seam of the blonde's capri pants with sexual intent. "I want you right now, Elle."

The debutante whimpered as Addison slowly unzipped her slacks and slipped her questing hand into them. "Addy." she whined with mounting need.

"What, baby? You want me?" the catcher questioned as her fingers ran through the blonde's wet heat and lingered just outside her entrance.

Elle shuddered in her lover's arms. "Please." she begged. Immediately Addison filled her to the core, both of them groaning as the connection was complete. Their mouths met again with ferocity as the blonde shamelessly began to ride Addison to peak. When she began to settle again, she smiled at her girlfriend. "Would you like me to return the favor now?" Elle softly inquired working open Addison's shorts.

Addison couldn't even answer as she watched the little woman's petite hand disappear between the folds of her boxer shorts. The jock moaned as the blonde's manicured nails teasingly scraped along her inner thighs before coming to a stop at the junction. "Elle." she breathed erratically.

Suddenly Elle's mother's voice could be heard from the deck. "Dinner's ready, girls." she called out.

Addison whined in desperation. "Fuck me." she grumbled.

The blue-eyed woman smiled sexily at her. "With pleasure, Addy, but it'll have to wait until tonight." she said zipping herself.

The rest of the evening Addison was preoccupied with the thought of being alone with Elle again. Their afternoon adventure had only served to heighten the tall woman's desires instead of sate her. Between what Elle had promised her that morning about modeling her new bikinis when she got home and their rendezvous that had been cut short, Addison was more than ready to retire for the night early. Thankfully Elle made an excuse for them saying they wanted to be rested for their trip up to Stanford, so they could go upstairs. As they left the company of Elle's parents though, Addison wasn't completely sure her father bought the story with the way he was staring at Addison, but neither of them said anything.

As soon as they made it up to the blonde's room, the brunette wrapped her arms strongly around her lover. "I believe you have a promise to keep." she said.

"And keep it I shall." Elle replied as she started on her girlfriend's clothes.

On Tuesday Addison and Elle slept in. Since the blonde's parents had gone out of town until Wednesday evening, they were completely alone in the house. They had made the most of that opportunity on Monday evening after they had returned from Stanford. However they were slow to rise on Tuesday morning because of the late night activities. Finally when they did get out of bed, Addison was in a quiet mood, knowing that this was the day she and Elle had agreed upon to explore the blonde's desires. Even though the tall woman truly didn't want to introduce a new element into their love making, she had acquiesced for her lover, but the idea of going through with it made her nervous.

Addison had always enjoyed the fact that pregnancy never was a possible outcome with any of the women she had been with, because she felt free to be herself. Between that and the fact that she had always used protection, she never worried about the consequences of her actions. However being with Elle, she had taken away that protective barrier, leaving them both more vulnerable. It had added so much to their relationship to be able to be completely intimate, but Elle had now taken them one step further by suggesting they add the one thing that could forever change their lives, and Addison was truly unsettled by it. Nevertheless she was determined to give the blonde all she wanted, even if it meant doing something outside of her own comfort level.

The two of them spent a quiet day out by the pool. Eying her girlfriend in her bikini was definitely increasing Addison's ardor, making her at least want to take her to bed at the earliest opportunity. However they had agreed to wait on the special package to be delivered for their little experience. Late that afternoon it arrived for them. Taking one look at it, the brunette inquired nervously, "Could I at least get drunk before I do this?"

Elle looked at her sympathetically. She knew her lover was having a problem with this, which made the blonde love her partner even more for trying something different. Giving her a supportive smile, she answered, "Sure. Why don't we have dinner and a few drinks? That might settle us both a bit."

The softball player made dinner for the two of them and in the process consumed enough beer to calm her nerves. Once the meal was over though, there was only one obvious thing to do. Deciding just to get it over with, Addison grabbed the turkey baster and inquired with fake confidence, "Ready for me to rock your world?"

"I'm always ready for that, Addy. However why don't you go upstairs? I'll get this ready and meet you up there. I don't want to put you through more trauma. You're already being so sweet about this. Go on up. I'll be there in a few. Here. Take your beer with you."

Addison did as she was told, going up to the blonde's bedroom to wait. Several minutes later Elle came in, but instead of coming directly to the bed, she moved into the bathroom. The tall woman reclined against the headboard sipping her beer in silent contemplation wondering what her lover was doing for so long. Finally though the blonde opened the bathroom door, standing there for a dramatic moment.

Elle was dressed in a skimpy, hot pink, silk negligee that barely covered her. Her long blonde hair was swept up off her neck and pinned up provocatively, and Addison could smell her favorite perfume from across the room. Her body responded to the visual stimulus, and she extended her hand out to the petite woman in silent invitation. The debutante moved to the bedside. She pressed the baster into her girlfriend's hand and anxiously awaited a response from the brunette.

Addison took a moment to look at the object she was supposed to use to simulate male orgasm with and got a gnawing in the pit of her stomach. She really didn't want to go through with it. However seeing the blue eyes looking at her questioningly, she took a slow deep breath. Experimentally she squeezed it, yelping and spitting out her beer in surprise as it shot part of it out across the bed and over her shorts. "Oh, God, Elle, I can't do this." she quickly stated. "This is disgusting. I'm sorry. I just can't." The blonde said nothing but looked crestfallen at the admission. Seeing the disappointment Addison hurriedly suggested, "Look, do we have to use this? Does it have to be this revolting sperm? There's got to be another way."

"Like what? You can't just use anything, Addison. It's going into my body."

"I know exactly where it's going, Elle." she replied in obvious revulsion. "Water. We could use water. It would be safe. Please? I can't in good faith do this. Give me a break here?"

Elle looked at her girlfriend in obvious discomfort. She had never wanted things to go this badly, so she relented. "All right. You'll do it with water?"

"Yes. Go rinse this out. We'll still use the baster, but put water in there instead. I don't know why I didn't think of that before actually."

Elle gave a nod. "Okay, Addy. I'll be right back."

A few minutes later she returned. Addison took the baster from her again and gave it a squeeze, please to see the clear liquid. "Okay. Let's do this." she stated with more confidence.

Seeing her girlfriend with much more of her usual sureness, Elle was glad she hadn't pushed the issue. They had compromised, and yet she was still getting her way. In that moment the small woman truly knew she had the best partner she ever could, and she leaned down to her lover's lips to initiate their passionate encounter.

An hour later the moment was over as Addison laid on top of the petite blonde. Silence filled the room for a little bit, but the brunette wondered what the blonde was thinking about the whole thing. She had seemed to enjoy herself as much as she always did but not more, which left Addison strangely satisfied. Finally breaking the stillness, she softly asked, "So, what did you think?"

"I think Kiki was lying to me. That was gross. I'm glad we didn't use the real thing. I'm lying in a huge wet spot. How could straight girls do this? This settles it. I'm only going to be with women from here on out." she said lightly.

The catcher laughed at her lover's joke. "Well, at least now you know. You're confirming your lesbian status?"

"Oh yeah. Lesbianism it is for me."

Meeting eyes, Addison gave Elle a smile. "Come on. Let's at least change the sheets, so you don't have to sleep this way." she suggested.

Together they changed the bed linens before settling down again. Bringing Elle into her arms, Addison kissed the top of her head as she often did just before they dozed off. "I love you, Elle Woods."

"I love you too, Addy. Thank you for tonight."

"You're welcome. Sweet dreams, my love."

Most of Wednesday morning was spent out of the house, as Elle gave Addison a little tour of her neighborhood, telling the tall woman tales of when she was younger before they had lunch out and took in a movie. During the whole day Addison couldn't keep her eyes off her girlfriend. There was something different about her that day, and she looked even more lovely than she normally did. Every time those blue eyes met her brown ones, she felt the love they shared more intensely than she ever had. Figuring the previous night had made the difference, Addison was glad she was able to give the little woman what she wanted.

Upon arriving at home that afternoon, they decided to spend the rest of the day out by the pool. The softball player spent a long time doing laps since she hadn't worked out at all since coming to California, and she had a game that coming Saturday back at school. Meanwhile Elle lay on a towel quietly pool side in a blue bikini that impeccably accentuated her eyes and femininity as she read her latest edition of Cosmopolitan magazine. Her fair hair was up with her sunglasses perched on top of her head, and her gold heart pendant hung loosely around her neck completing the picture of perfection.

Finally after exhausting herself with the exercise, Addison swam over to where her girlfriend was laying and propped her arms up along the edge of the pool. Their eyes met. "You are the most gorgeous woman I've known." Addison mentioned. "You look so stunningly amazing today. You've just been glowing."

Elle took in her lover's face with adoring eyes. Addison's dark hair was in a wet disarray, water dripping down her face, and dark eyes sparkling in awe at her. She cupped the tall woman's cheek in her hand. "I have so much to be glowing about, Addy. I have the most wonderful woman in the world who loves me. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me, Addison Miller, and I love you so much."

"I love you too, Elle." the dark-haired woman replied softly pushing herself up out of the pool high enough to meet the blonde's mouth in a kiss.

Elle slipped her arms around Addison's neck and pulled her in deeper, leaving them both breathless for a moment. The blonde's body began to simmer at the sight of her lover's frame soaking wet, her spandex sports bra clinging to her curves and rivulets of water cascading down her sculpted torso and well-cut stomach. Giving a shaky sigh, she whispered, "How can anyone want someone else so much? You make me so hot just by being so close."

Addison moaned as she found the blonde's neck. "I want you too, Elle, so badly."

Dropping her head back and pulling the wet head deeper into her body, the debutante begged, "Please, Addy. Make love to me."

Without another word the brunette pushed herself all the way out of the pool and into her lover's eager arms. Lying the blonde back down on the towel, Addison leaned down to kiss her lips gently as her fingers went to work on the strings of Elle's top. It was gone within fleeting moments. Elle responded in kind, ridding Addison of her top before clawing lightly at the strong back she loved as the tall woman's mouth moved down to attend to her flawless breasts. Addison took her time lavishing her attention to her favorite part of her lover's body, teasing the crest of each breast painfully slow, enjoying the yearning cries of her girlfriend's mounting passion. Her hands caressed the blonde's tiny hips while working open the strings to her suit bottom. When the ties were undone, the jock gently removed it as well and added them to the growing pile of swim wear next to them.

Pulling away from her lover, Addison leaned back on her knees to survey her creation. Elle was gloriously naked, her now wet skin glistening in the sunlight and her breasts standing at sharp attention. "You are so beautiful." the brunette whispered starting on the tie to her men's board shorts.

However Elle instantly sat up and brushed her hands away, using her own instead. "No. Let me." she insisted kissing her girlfriend's muscled abdomen as her hands untied her suit and pulled them from her hips, so they were both naked. Slipping her arms around her lover's back again, Elle pulled the larger woman down on top of her as she murmured, "I have to feel you now."

Addison was immediately there to accommodate her needs. Sliding into the blonde, she was greeted with a sigh almost of relief as well as increasing fervor. Gently Addison guided Elle through their intimate dance. She was amazed at the sight of pure ecstasy gracing her lover's face as the blonde came to the peak of pleasure and was then pushed over into blissful oblivion. It took the petite woman a moment to recover and then open her eyes. They were sparkling in devotion. Addison remained inside her in stillness, allowing her girlfriend to revel in the feeling of her presence. The blonde's body continued to quake and contract around her for several minutes. "I love you, Addison." she finally stated softly as her hands caressed her lover's face.

"I love you too, Elle." she replied lovingly resting her head against the blonde's shoulder for a moment.

They were quiet for a long time wrapped in each other's embrace, Elle's arms around Addison's back and her legs entangled with the athlete's longer, stronger ones while the brunette lingered inside her lover, enjoying the tight heat the enveloped her, and she used her other arm to support the little woman's fair head. After awhile Elle sighed in contentment. "Addy." she mumbled.

"Yeah?"

"Will you carry me upstairs? This stone is beginning to hurt my back." she requested.

"Of course, angel." the softball catcher answered reluctantly pulling out of her girlfriend. Elle whimpered lightly when she did. Wrapping herself in her towel, the tall woman came back for her precious cargo, enfolding Elle in her towel and scooping her up into her secure arms.

Quietly they made their way up the stairs of the deck and to the back door leading to the kitchen. However as soon as they were in the house, they were greeted to a cold blue-eyed stare from Elle's father. "Daddy!" Elle exclaimed clutching her towel tighter around her bare form. "What are you doing back so soon? When did you and Mom get here?"

Before her father could even provide an answer though, Elle's mother came into the room. Her shock was obvious, but she quickly turned to her husband rebuking him, "Steven, I told you to leave them alone until they were finished!"

He glared at them. "Are you finished?" he growled at Addison.

"Yes, sir." she managed to squeak.

"Good! Now you go upstairs and put some clothes on, young lady!" he scolded his daughter.

"Yes, Daddy." the blonde whispered as Addison set her on her feet.

Addison watched Elle move out of the room in a hurry and began to follow at a slower pace when Elle's father demanded, "You will stay here, Ms. Miller! We need to talk!"

Addison's heart stopped for a moment in fear, but she turned toward him. Since she only had a towel secured around her waist, she folded her arms across her bare chest and gave him a challenging scowl. "For goodness sake's, Steven, let the girl get dressed!" Elle's mother insisted. She turned to Addison. "Addison, go get dressed. This conversation can wait that long."

"You will not move!" he yelled.

"Oh, yes, she will! This isn't fair to her to make her do this without clothes on, Steven! You might be mad at her but have enough decency to allow her to get dressed! Addison, go upstairs now."

"Yes, ma'am." the jock mumbled turning and rushing from the room. Bounding up the stairs she ran into Elle's bedroom.

The blonde was standing there in the middle of the room in only her robe brushing her hair. "What's wrong, Addy?" she inquired seeing the sheer terror on her lover's face.

"Your father is going to kill me."

"No he won't."

"Elle, he wants to have a talk with me! I'm sure it's not about the weather! Your parents saw us having sex! Does that bother you in the least?"

"No, not at all actually." she casually responded.

"What do you mean? How can that not bother you?"

The blonde moved to her girlfriend and encircled her bare waist. "Because, Addison, I love you and I'm not ashamed of that. I'm not embarrassed by them seeing us together that way, because when someone loves someone else as much as I do you, it's normal to show it physically. He needs to realize I'm not his little girl any more. I'm a woman, and I'll do what I want, including sleeping with you. Yes, I do wish they hadn't seen us naked like that, but I'm not going to let him make me feel guilty about it, because we haven't done anything wrong."

"You're right, Elle. We haven't done anything wrong, and I don't regret what we did, so I won't let him make me feel like I do. I just know he's not happy with me right now. I think the last thing he expected was to come home to see us together like that. I'm sure he could never have fathomed his little girl in the throes of passion. I think that's a father's worst nightmare, and we just threw it in his face."

"He'll get over it. I assure you." Elle said giving her girlfriend a supportive squeeze.

"All right. Well, I need to get dressed. He didn't even want to wait for that before chewing me out. Your mother is the one who actually came to my defense and sent me up here. I should get back down there as soon as possible."

"You'll be fine, Addy. His bark is worse than his bite. I promise you."

Quickly the athlete threw on a t-shirt and pair of shorts before heading back downstairs to the fight she knew was waiting. Elle's parents were still in the kitchen when she came in. No one said anything for a moment before Elle's father suggested, "Let's take this outside, Ms. Miller."

Addison gave a silent nod and followed several paces behind him. As she passed Elle's mother, the woman squeezed her on the arm in support. "It'll be okay, Addison. Don't let him intimidate you." she softly said. "If you love Elle, don't let him scare you off."

Giving a nod Addison whispered, "Thanks, Mrs. Woods."

Going outside Addison met up with Elle's father at the gazebo on the other side of the pool. He was standing there with his arms crossed across his body, and he was wearing an angry stare. Addison tried to adopt a more casual pose, shoving her hands into her pockets and leaning against one of the support beams of the structure. They only stared at each other for a few minutes before he stated, "Well, Addison, I thought I could trust you, but apparently that isn't the case."

"What do you mean? Of course you can trust me. I would never hurt Elle in anyway."

"Oh really? You said you took the guardianship of her virtue seriously, Addison, but that's not what I saw. You've taken advantage of my daughter, and I'm here to tell you that I won't stand for that."

"Mr. Woods, with all due respect, I have not taken advantage of Elle. She's a woman and makes her own decisions. She asked me for what you saw. How could that be taking advantage?"

"Because you did it! Elle isn't a woman! She's my little girl! She doesn't know what she wants or what's best for her! You, on the other hand, are in the perfect position to exploit that fact! You are much more experienced in this area! I can tell by looking at you that you know exactly what to say to get women to do as you please, but you will not manipulate my daughter that way! You talk big, Addison Miller, but I'm on to you! I will not let you use her and then discard her as if she means nothing! Do you understand me?"

"Sir, I have no intention of discarding Elle. I love her. She means more to me than anything else in this entire world, even law school, Mr. Woods. I want to be with her, and furthermore she wants to be with me. You can't stop that from happening. Elle might be your little girl, but she is most definitely a woman now, and she's my woman. I will not tolerate you trying to intimidate her into leaving me. She won't. She'll leave you first. I promise you that much."

"How dare you try to threaten me? Do you know who you are talking to? I think I know my daughter well enough to know she'll do as she's told! If I tell her not to see you, she'll stop seeing you!"

"No, she will not. However I don't want to test that theory. I don't want her to lose her father. It would be too traumatic for her. She loves you, and she needs you. Mr. Woods, I don't want to fight with you about this. I'm sorry you had to walk in on us together. For that I truly apologize, but I can't take it back. It happened. I'm not sorry that Elle and I were doing what we were, because we love each other, and that's what people in love do."

"That's what married people do! You are not married to each other! You shouldn't be doing that!"

Addison shrugged. "Mr. Woods, I thought I made it clear on Saturday how I feel about my future with Elle. If I could legally marry her, I would, but two women can't get married in the U.S. What am I supposed to do? I love her, and I am committed to her. The only difference is that there is no marriage certificate. Isn't my unwavering devotion to her enough for you?"

"She deserves to get married, legally or not, Addison. If you are serious about a future together, you will get her a ring. You will ask me for her hand, and I will give you two a wedding that she deserves. Until such time I will not look highly upon you sleeping with my daughter, and you will not be spending any more of your nights in her bedroom while you are here. Do you understand me?" he asked tersely.

"Yes, I understand, Mr. Woods." she conceded.

"Good." he replied.

A moment passed with him looking at her expectantly. Addison knew what he was waiting for, her declaration of good intent toward his daughter. Addison considered what she would say to him to assure him. She knew she wanted to be with Elle more than any other woman in the world. For the last four years, the blonde had held her heart, and she knew she would never know another love like the debutante's. As much as it frightened her to ask the little woman's father for his daughter's hand in marriage, Addison knew there would be no other way. In her soul she knew it was what she wanted, so she gathered her courage. "Mr. Woods, I'm a student. I don't have a lot of money. I know I can't afford to buy Elle a ring that she deserves. Do I have to have one before asking for your permission?"

"You will have a ring in your hand when you propose to her even if I had to lend you the money myself. She deserves that."

"I know she does, sir."

"But as far as asking for my permission, I guess we could do without a ring." he answered.

Addison nodded. Taking another moment to collect her nerves, she looked him directly in the eye. "Mr. Woods, would you and Mrs. Woods object to me marrying Elle? Would you give me your permission?"

"Are you truly asking, or is this hypothetical?" he inquired coldly.

"I'm asking you, sir. May I marry your daughter? I want to spend my life with her, and I'll do everything in my power to make her happy."

Meanwhile Elle and her mother were watching from the kitchen. "What the hell is going on out there?" the blonde questioned. "Why are they hugging? He looked like he was about to rip her head off a few minutes ago, and now they're doing that weird guy one armed hug thing? What is going on?"

Her mother shrugged. "I have no idea. Whatever happened Addison swayed him. He was really mad at her when we came home and saw you two."

The blonde flushed lightly. "About that, Mom, I'm sorry."

"It's okay, honey. You told me that you two were seriously involved. I just never told your father the extent of it. I guess I should've. It might not have been such a shock. You looked... happy." tentatively her mother said.

Elle giggled. "I am happy, Mom. Addison is perfect for me in every way. She makes me very happy that way. I never thought it could be this wonderful."

"I'm glad you found the right person, Elle. That's all we ever wanted for you."

"Well, it's happened."

A few minutes later Addison and Elle's father returned. Both women looked at them expectantly, but he didn't say anything to them. Instead he put his hand on the brunette's shoulder. "Why don't you go move your stuff into the guest bedroom next to our room before dinner, Addison?" he suggested.

"Yeah. Sure thing, Steven." she answered moving from the room.

As soon as she was gone, Elle turned to her father. "Daddy, what are you doing? I told you Addison was sleeping upstairs with me."

"Not any more she's not, Elle. I will not tolerate you two having sex in my house, and I'm taking the temptation away by asking her to move to the guest room. She's being quite amicable, so I suggest you do the same. It's either this, or she's on the next flight home. Your decision."

Sensing that her father was no longer angry at Addison, Elle wondered what was truly going on. Instead of fighting him, she simply acquiesced knowing it was only two more nights before she and the softball player flew back to school anyway. The four of them spent the rest of the evening in each other's company as Elle's father inquired about their opinions of Stanford.

****************************************************************

In early April of that year, both Elle and Addison got their letters from their top law schools. Each of them had been accepted to Harvard, Yale, and Stanford, but Addison wasn't completely sure where she wanted to go. Elle had started to become more clingy, making her wonder if Elle's father was correct in his observation about the little woman in her wanting to go only where Addison did. The athlete wanted Elle to make her own decision regarding school though, so whenever the conversation came up, the catcher avoided it. Nevertheless time was running out to accept a spot for the fall. Knowing it couldn't be postponed any longer, she sat the blonde down one night after two weeks of avoidance.

Elle could see Addison's uneasiness as soon as she looked into her lover's eyes. "What's wrong, Addy?" she inquired hesitantly.

"Elle, we both have to make a decision about school soon. Do you have a first choice?"

The blonde nodded. "Yes. Do you?"

"Yeah. What is your first choice, Elle?"

"I want to go where you do, Addy, that's my first choice."

The jock sighed. "I know that, sweetie, but this is a serious decision, Elle. Our futures depend on what we decide here. Law school is a serious commitment, and I think each of us should make a decision based on where we truly want to go, not where the other is going."

"But don't you want to be together?" the blonde timidly asked reaching for her lover's hand. Suddenly her heart was pounding nervously. She had been dreading this moment since their acceptance letters had come. She wanted to be with Addison regardless of where it was. Law school was only a secondary concern to her. Her primary objective was to be with the woman she loved. However now Addison was asking her to make a decision independent of her, which made her uneasy.

"Elle, of course I want to be with you. I love you, but I can't in good faith ask you to go to school where I'm going if you aren't going to be happy there. If you want to be an attorney, you need to decide this on your own without thinking of me. We'll make it as a couple regardless of whether we have to do the long distance thing or not. I promise you that."

"I don't want to be away from you, Addison." she said.

The softball player took a deep breath as it became obvious Elle's father was in fact right. "I'll tell you what, Elle. We'll do it this way. Each of us will write down our first choice on a piece of paper and then give it to the other person. That way we find out at the same time. Who knows? We might want to go to the same place. Does that sound fair?"

Knowing Addison wasn't going to let up, the blonde nodded. "All right, Addy. We'll do it that way."

Grabbing her note book off her bookshelf, Addison tore out two pieces and handed one to her girlfriend with a pen. She wrote her own choice down on her slip of paper and folded it in two. They exchanged paper, but before Addison looked at what Elle had written, she asked, "Is this really your first choice? If I weren't in your life, this is where you'd definitely want to go?"

The petite woman shrugged. "If you weren't in my life, I wouldn't be going to law school, Addy. You're the one who gave me the inspiration. However of all the places I was accepted that is the one I did like the best." she stated softly.

Nodding in understanding Addison opened the slip of paper and looked at what her girlfriend had written. A smile graced her face as she saw the blonde look at what she had jotted down as well. "Well, it looks like we both wanted to go to the same place after all." the jock said. "Stanford it is."

Elle sighed in obvious relief. "I'm so glad, Addy. I was hoping you would feel that way."

"I had hoped you would too. Now we don't have to try to have a relationship all the way across the country." Addison mentioned. "I'm going to mail in my acceptance tomorrow."

"Me too. Oh, Addison, I'm so glad we're going to the same place. I've missed the West Coast."

"I probably know the answer to this already, but I'll ask anyway. Do you want to live together?"

"Of course, Addy. Do you?"

The brunette nodded. "Although I want you to understand that I intend to take school seriously. I want to be in the top of the class, and I'll accept nothing less from myself. Can you handle that?"

"Addison, I can handle anything. I'll make sure that you succeed. You'll have me there every step of the way."

Reaching out to the blonde, Addison slid her arms around the tiny woman's waist and pulled her down into a lying position on the bed with her. "I love you so much, Elle." she whispered idly playing with her girlfriend's hair.

"I love you too, Addy. I'm glad we're going to go to school together. I was so worried. My father will be so happy that we've chosen Stanford. I can't wait to tell him."

"Yeah. Although I'm not sure he's going to take to the idea of us living together well."

"He'll get used to it." A few minutes passed in silence before Elle quietly asked, "Will you rub my stomach, Addy? It hurts again."

"Again? Are you sick?" the brunette gently inquired as she reached under the hem of her lover's pink blouse. Lovingly she stroked Elle's bare abdomen.

"I haven't felt well lately." she stated. "My stomach keeps getting upset, like I'm going to throw up at any moment. It's weird. It comes and goes."

"How long have you felt this way?"

"About a week or so. Before I got sick I found myself eating the weirdest food too. Like last week I had a peanut butter sandwich, pickles, and prune juice."

"Oh, that is disgusting." Addison responded as her own stomach revolted at the thought. "How could you eat that?"

"I just wanted it."

"I thought you hated pickles?" the tall woman questioned curiously.

"Normally I do but it was good when I ate it. Yesterday Stacy and I went to McDonalds for a snack after school too, and I ended up eating two Big Macs, a large thing of fries, large chocolate milkshake, and an apple pie. I don't know what the deal is. At moments I've starving and then others I feel so nauseated."

"I don't even eat that much at McDonalds." the tall woman mentioned. "Something's wrong with you, Elle. You should see a doctor."

"I have an appointment for tomorrow." the blonde replied.

"Do you want me to go with you?"

"No. It's during your physics class anyway. I'll be fine."

"All right. Is there something I can do anything for you now? Could I get you something to settle your stomach?"

Elle smiled up at the brunette as she caressed her cheek. "You're so sweet to ask, Addy. Just hold me. That's all I need."

The following morning as Kit and Addison made their way across campus toward the science building, the shorter woman inquired, "What's with you today? You seem preoccupied."

"Nothing." Addison lied.

"Oh, come on. I know you better than that. Something is on your mind."

The catcher shrugged. "Elle and I both decided to go to Stanford for school."

"That's great! I'm so glad for you!" her best friend replied giving her a one-armed squeeze. Not seeing a smile on Addison's face however, she questioned, "What's wrong, Addy?"

"Elle wants to live together, but I know her father is going to have words to say to me about it. I'm not sure he will let us." she stated.

After a silent minute, Kit mentioned, "Why do I feel you're holding out on me? There's something else other than that."

The tall athlete sighed unevenly as she looked at her best friend. Tears began to collect in her eyes as she whispered, "There is something else, Kit Kat."

"What is it, Addison?" she asked putting a consoling arm around her friend's back.

"If I tell you, you can't tell a soul, not even Stacy. You have to take it to the grave. Do you hear me?"

"Of course. I'm your best friend. Tell me."

"I think Elle might be pregnant." the tall woman uttered no louder than that of a breath.

"What? No. She would never cheat on you, Addy. What makes you think that?" Kit tried to assure her.

"I'm not saying she cheated, Kit." Addison clarified.

The smaller brunette looked at Addison quizzically for a moment. "Do I even want to know how this came about?"

Addison shrugged. "Sparing the details, I'll just say we got drunk one night over Spring Break and did something incredibly stupid." she stated. Rubbing her forehead she whispered, "Oh, God, this can't be happening."

"Does she think that she is?"

"I don't know. We haven't discussed it much. She mentioned to me that she was getting nauseated and having weird food cravings. I don't know if she's even thought of the possibility. I haven't said anything. She's going to the doctor as we speak though."

"It'll be okay, Addison. You two love each other. You'll work it out no matter what happens."

"No, it's not okay, Kit. Her father will kill me. I promised him I'd take care of her. If she's pregnant, I would say I failed miserably, and I will feel his wrath, no doubt."

"Don't even think about him. Just think about Elle. It will be your decision to make as to what you're going to do, not his."

Addison shook her head. "I don't want to talk about this any more. I can't even think about it until I talk to Elle."

The jock was preoccupied through her whole class. In her heart she knew Elle was indeed pregnant. She had seen the evolving signs now that she was thinking about it but not made the connection. The blonde's eating habits were only the beginning. The woman's emotions had begun to turn somewhat erratic as well, as she clung to Addison physically and emotionally more than usual. Even the look in her lover's eyes told of a difference neither of them could have ever known. The typical radiance of her girlfriend had transformed over the past few weeks into a glowing brilliance Addison had never seen in any other woman in her life.

However as the brunette contemplated the possibilities of what they should do, she quickly realized a child did not fit into the plans of her near future. Even as much as she loved Elle, she did not want to have a baby with her at this stage in their lives. In fact the thought of having children with the little woman was not something she wanted for at least another decade. With a heavy heart she pondered Elle's potential responses to the situation at hand and wondered if she could get the blonde to see things her way.

By the time Kit and Addison arrived back to their sorority from their afternoon class, Elle was sitting in the swing on the front porch. Taking one look at her girlfriend, she saw that the blonde seemed to be in shock, confirming her own suspicions. Kit looked back and forth between the two of them for a moment before excusing herself and heading inside. "I take it we need to talk." Addison stated. Elle simply nodded. "Come on. Let's go up to my room." she suggested extending her hand out to the blonde. Once inside the dark-haired woman's room, they moved to the bed, wrapping themselves in each other's arms. Silence prevailed for a long time as Elle began to cry. The tall woman's heart began to break at the heart-wrenching sobs pouring out of the trembling form she held. "It's going to be okay, Elle. I love you, and I'm going to take care of you no matter what. I swear it."

"I'm so sorry, Addy." the little woman stuttered.

"It's all right. Tell me what the doctor said. How far along are you?" she questioned.

"Four weeks. How did you know?" Elle inquired in surprise.

"I figured it out last night. What I don't understand is how this could've happened. Even if there was still some left over sperm in that baster, you're still on birth control, aren't you?"

"Yeah. I asked the doctor about that. Apparently this new medication I was trying for those migraines I get every once in awhile negates the effectiveness of the pill. I didn't know that. I forgot to tell them that I was on birth control when they gave me the prescription, but I figured it wouldn't matter anyway." she bawled. "What am I going to do?"

Tentatively Addison asked, "What do you want to do?"

Clutching tighter to the softball player's body, Elle replied, "I don't want you to leave me."

"I'm not going anywhere, angel." Addison assured her running her hand through Elle's fair hair.

"I don't know what to do. Tell me what to do, Addison. Please." she begged through her tears.

"Elle, I do have an idea, but are you sure you want to hear it?"

"Yes. Please, Addy. I'll do anything you think is best." she affirmed holding firmly to her girlfriend for support.

Addison took a deep breath. "Elle, I love you. When I think of my future, you're a part of it, and when I look into the long term, children are a part of it as well. However we're about to start law school. You can't go to law school and have a baby. I can't go to law school and have a baby. It just wouldn't be fair to anyone, you, me, or the kid. We are a couple, and I want us to stay a couple. I think it's in our individual best interest as well as that of our relationship to postpone having children."

"So you think I should have an abortion, Addy?" the blonde asked for clarification.

"Elle, think about this reasonably. We can't afford to take care of a child financially much less give it the emotional support it needs. If your father knew you were pregnant right now, he'd kill me with his bare hands, and I really want to live to graduate school and begin a life with you."

"I want us to have a life together too, Addison, so much." Elle stated.

"I want to have kids with you too, Elle, but ten years from now. We're both twenty two. We're too young. There's so much we need to do first. I'd like to marry you before we had kids you know. I'd like to have a career. I just think it would be best not to have a baby right now."

Elle nodded. "You're right, Addy. Everything you said makes perfect sense." she admitted.

Hearing the dramatic pause, the brunette quietly and timidly asked, "But?"

"No buts, Addison. You're right. I'll do it."

"We'll do it together. I'm here for you, Elle, always. I'll even go with you, so you don't have to go through this alone."

"Thank you, Addy. I love you." she sniffled burying her head into her girlfriend's chest and continued to weep.

"I love you too, Elle."

An hour later Elle had cried herself into a deep sleep, so Addison slid out of bed and over to the phone. Dialing the number she never truly wanted to but knew she had to, she patiently awaited an answer. When Elle's father answered the phone, the brunette greeted him as calmly and pleasantly as possible. "Hi, Steven. It's Addison Miller. How are you?"

"I'm good, Addison. I'm a little surprised to hear from you. What's going on?" he asked in immediate concern.

"I've just been thinking about the proposition you had made regarding Elle's ring when I was out there. I was wondering if that offer was still on the table actually." she stated nervously.

"Oh, of course the offer is still good. Are you seriously considering a proposal at this point?"

"Yes, sir. I need to propose before we start law school in the fall. It's important to me."

"Why? Did you two make a decision yet as to where you're going?"

"Yeah. We both picked Stanford." she whispered as to not wake her lover. "However don't tell her I told you. She'll be suspicious if she knew I was talking to you."

"Of course. I won't say anything until she tells me. Congratulations though."

"Thank you."

"Why is the proposal so important to you if you're going to the same school?"

"Because I'd like to live with your daughter, and I figured you wouldn't allow that if we weren't at least engaged."

"Smart woman. I would not allow such a thing under normal circumstances. However I guess I could forgo formality if a wedding date is on the very near horizon." he stated.

"It will be, sir. I have every intention of marrying Elle as soon as feasibly possible."

"Very well, Addison. I will wire you the money for the ring today."

"Thank you, Steven. What about the loan agreement? Will you send that through the mail for me to sign?"

"No. Actually I've changed my mind about that, Addison. If you're going to be my daughter-in-law, I'm going to take your word for it. You promise me to pay me back, and you pay me back when you can. It'll be as simple as that. Okay?"

"Thank you, sir. I promise to pay you back as soon as I can."

"I know you will. Let me call the bank now and transfer this money. You should have it by close of business tomorrow. Buy her something nice now, classy. She deserves that."

"Yes, she does, and I will. Thanks again."

"No problem. Welcome to the family, Addison. Call me when you get the money, so I know it went through."

"Sure. I have to go now. I'll call you tomorrow though."

"Look forward to it. Take care of my little girl. Bye."

Putting the phone back in its cradle, Addison sighed deeply. Her eyes drifted over to the woman she loved. Elle was still asleep, but tears tracked her face. As the athlete studied the little woman, the idea of another life growing inside of her fascinated the brunette. She imagined what it would be like years from then when she and Elle were actually married and living on the West Coast. She fantasized of the little woman carrying their child, and Addison's heart constricted painfully.

Suddenly she was doubting the decision she had just made for them. She knew from a logical stand point, it made most sense to postpone their family, but something in her would not let go of the fact that she had just asked the woman she loved to undergo the trauma of ending her pregnancy, because it would fit their lives better. However Elle had agreed to the arrangement without much of a discussion, making Addison wonder if that was what the blonde had wanted and just needed assurance that it was the right thing.

The following day Addison asked Kit to take her shopping instead of attending classes. Her best friend was obviously surprised by the request but relented. The two women went to the store Steven had suggested to Addison over the phone, and when they arrived it seemed he had even called ahead for them.

"Addison, are you going to tell me exactly what we are doing here?" Kit inquired after they had received an overly friendly greeting and were being escorted toward the back of the store.

"Oh, we're buying Elle an engagement ring." casually the catcher replied, knowing it would take the softball pitcher completely off guard.

"What? You're buying her a ring?"

"Yeah. Her father said I had to, so here I am. This place was his suggestion and quite a nice one from what it seems."

"When are you going to ask her, Addy?"

The tall woman shrugged stalling for a moment of time. Looking at the sales person, she asked that they be given a moment along. "Listen, Kit, yesterday I told you I thought Elle was pregnant."

"I know. She is, isn't she?"

"Yes but not for long."

"What do you mean not for long? Are you saying she's getting an abortion?" Kit whispered as she looked around for potential eavesdroppers.

"Yeah. We decided last night. It's for the best."

"Then why the ring?"

"Because her father insists that we at least be engaged and have a date for our wedding in order to live together at Stanford. Elle is about to go through something incredibly difficult for the sake of our relationship, and I want her to know how serious I am about us. This isn't a time for her to feel alone. She needs to know that I'm there for her now and always. The time couldn't be more right to do this. I want to be able to put that ring on her hand as soon as I can."

Kit nodded in understanding. "All right, Addy. I understand where you are coming from. I'll help you any way I can."

Shooting her best friend a grin, Addison replied, "Thanks, Kit Kat. I hope that someday I'll be able to help you pick a ring for Stacy."

The smaller brunette blushed. "We'll see." she mumbled as the salesperson returned to see to them.

Two weeks later the date was upon them in which Addison would take Elle to her doctor's appointment. Over the short course of time in which they had made their decision and that morning, Elle had been unusually withdrawn. Even though she still sought out Addison's physical comfort, the little woman had no interest in sexual activities and fended off any advances from the athlete abruptly. Trying to give Elle all that she needed, Addison was patient with her, never forcing the issue, but she wondered to herself how much their relationship was going to change after this event if the debutante's behavior was any indication.

That morning Addison was up early, surprised to find Elle awake already. The blonde was sitting at her dressing table brushing her blonde hair and was already dressed for the day in her pink Delta Nu sweatshirt, a pair of khaki shorts and tennis shoes. Addison saw the vacant look in her lover's blue eyes and knew her girlfriend wasn't there with her. Pondering what the little woman could be thinking, Addison slipped out of bed and moved to where Elle was sitting. Kneeling down behind her, she put her arms around the woman she loved. "It's going to be okay. I promise you, Elle. I'm going to take care of you. I love you so much."

The blonde said nothing. Seeing that she wasn't going to get any thing out of the debutante at the moment, the jock stood. "Well, I just need to get dressed, and then we can go." she mentioned. Moving to her discarded clothes from the night before, she hiked on her shorts. Her softball t-shirt was next followed by her tennis shoes. Going back to the dressing table, she borrowed some of the blonde's deodorant and then ran the brush through her hair. "All right. Are you ready to go?" Elle nodded dismally. "I'll drive." Addison suggested picking up the blonde's car keys. Sticking them in her pocket, her hand quickly searched to find that Elle's engagement ring was still there. Slowly the couple made their way out to the car. Addison opened the passenger door for her girlfriend and waited until she was secured in her seat belt to close it. Moving to the driver's side, Addison put her own seat belt on and started the car.

The two women were finding it difficult to look at each other during the ride, and there was awkward silence between them. Addison fidgeted in her seat as the overwhelming quietness unnerved her. As much as she wanted Elle to say something, she knew she couldn't force the little woman to talk, so the somberness of the moment weighed heavily upon them both.

Once at the clinic, the athlete moved to open the sorority girl's door again and then placed a hand on her lower back to escort her inside. Addison felt all eyes on them as soon as they walked in, but nevertheless she directed Elle over to the receptionist's desk. After the tall woman gave them Elle's name, they both took seats on an empty sofa. Addison subtly reached for her girlfriend's hand, but the gesture was rebuffed as blonde turned away from her.

Addison's heart dropped into her stomach. Her lover's rejection was more than she could handle at the moment, and she feared that what was about to happen might potentially destroy their relationship if Elle was acting this way. Moving away from the blonde to give her space, Addison dropped her head forward to stare at her lap.

All too soon Elle's name was called. Both of them rose from the couch, but when the petite woman gave her a scowl, Addison hesitantly inquired, "Did you still want me to come with you?"

"No. I'll be fine. I think you've done quite enough already, Addison." the blonde quickly admonished with a cold stare.

The frost coming from steel blue eyes, made Addison shiver. Never had her lover given her such a glare. Elle's eyes clearly communicated in a way that words couldn't that their relationship wasn't even in shambles. It was in fact over. The woman Addison loved looked at her as if she was no closer to her than a stranger on the street. "Elle, please. I want to be there for you. This is my child too." Addison pleaded softly putting her hand on the small woman's arm.

Elle looked at Addison's hand and then back up into the face of the athlete. Her heart was broken that this had gone as far as it had. She felt for sure Addison would have changed her mind about the whole thing, but when the softball player acted as if nothing of importance was about to transpire, Elle lashed out in her own pain. She had changed her mind about the baby, wanting to have it, but when Addison had not voiced a change of opinion, Elle knew she would not be able to care for a child alone. As much as she loved the tall woman, she knew she could not go on in their relationship after terminating her pregnancy. As the opportunity for a new life faded so had her heart.

"Fine." she yielded quietly turning away from the brunette and following the attending nurse.

Addison followed a few paces behind. They were led into an examination room, and Elle was instructed to undress. The tall woman shifted nervously back and forth on her feet as her girlfriend disappeared behind the partition to put on the standard hospital gown. Not a word was spoken between them. When Elle stepped out from behind the curtain, she took a tentative seat on the exam table while Addison paced the room edgily. The few minutes they were waiting for the doctor seemed like an eternity. However when the female doctor did make her appearance, she vocalized her surprise at seeing Addison in the room. The tall woman simply explained that Elle had wanted her to be there and promised to stay out of the way. The doctor gave a supportive nod of understanding and then asked Addison to step to the head of the table where she would be of most support to the blonde. Elle wouldn't even look at her though as the she kept her eyes on the doctor.

"All right, Elle. I just want to do a quick exam to make sure there won't be any complications today." the doctor explained. "If you would just lie back on the table and put your feet up."

Elle did as she was told. As she got into the correct position, she opted to keep her eyes closed in order to avoid the brown ones she knew would be staring at her. Her thoughts drifted to what was happening. Never in her life did she imagine she would ever be in the position she currently found herself. She had waited so long to become intimate to avoid such a situation and then gotten involved with Addison because of the safety she felt. However in a moment of carelessness that was all gone. Her relationship with the woman she loved would never recover, and she would never know the life of which she had dreamed. She and Addison would never attend law school together or be married with a family. In fact Elle had already decided to withdraw from Stanford later that day and head home after graduation with the fragmented pieces of her heart. Knowing everything she ever wanted was now gone, she felt a tearing begin in her soul as tears leaked from the corners of her closed eyes.

Addison was hurt by the fact that Elle would not look at her at all. However she could not keep her eyes away from Elle's face. Even with the debutante's eyes firmly shut, Addison could still see the pain etched in her features. The brunette began to cry as she realized all she wanted was about to be stripped away from her, but she didn't know what to say to change the blonde's mind. Seeing the river of tears appear on the blonde's fair cheeks, Addison's heart suddenly overrode her mind, and she found herself speaking. "Um, Doctor, I know I promised not to get in the way, but I have to ask if you would leave Elle and me alone for a minute." she asked.

Elle's eyes popped open in surprise at the request. Her gaze went from Addison's to her doctor's. "Elle, it's up to you." the doctor stated. "I'll be happy to leave the room for a few minutes if you need it."

The athlete looked at the blonde hopefully. Elle found herself nodding as she looked into the eyes she adored. "A few minutes would be good." she mumbled.

"Very well. I'll come back to check on you in a little bit."

When they were alone, Addison moved from her spot at the head of the table down to the foot. Gently she removed her girlfriend's legs from their stirrups and brought them together. Elle instantly sat up. Looking down into questioning blue eyes, Addison softly said, "I'll do anything, Elle. Just tell me what it is you want."

The tender confession finally broke the dam on the blonde's tears. Openly beginning to weep, she wrapped her arms around her lover's waist and put her head into the brunette's stomach. Instantly Addison slipped her arms around the woman she loved.

"I don't want to do this. Please don't make me do this, Addy." the blonde begged.

"No. I won't make you do this. I've changed my mind. I don't want you to do it either." Addison admitted.

"Really?" Elle inquired meeting Addison's brown eyes.

"Really. Elle, I love you. I want to marry you, and I want to have children with you too. Even though we didn't plan for this to happen, we created this baby out of love. I couldn't live with myself if I walked away from it or you. It's true that this doesn't fit into the way I thought our lives would go, but I should feel blessed that we can even have a child. Just because it has come early, doesn't mean I don't want it. I do want it, and I want you as my wife. We'll make this work."

"We will? You promise?" Elle inquired wanting desperately to believe the woman she loved.

"I swear it on all that I am. Here. This will show you how serious I am. I was going to wait to give this to you, but I want you to have it now." she said digging into her pocket to retrieve the ring box. Opening it, she pulled the diamond ring out and reached for her lover's left hand. "I'm sorry that this is not exactly the most romantic proposal ever made, but I'll make it up to you somehow."

"It's okay." the petite woman replied in tears as she watched the ring being placed on her finger.

"I love you, Elle Deanne Woods, and I want you to be my wife. Please? I'd be forever grateful if you graced me with your presence the rest of my life. Will you marry me and make me the luckiest woman that ever walked this earth?"

"Oh, Addison, I love you so much. Yes, I will marry you." she answered immediately pulling the athlete down for a powerful kiss.

Addison moaned. "I love you too, Elle, and I'll take care of you, always." she whispered.

***************************************************************

Anyone up for a sequel? I'm taking votes. Please let me know at alextryst@hotmail.com.


Back To Main Page