Disclaimers

Copyright: These characters are mine and mine alone. If you think you know these people, you're wrong. Copyright © 2003 by BJ Gale. All Rights Reserved.

Sexual Content: That's pretty much the idea. If you're bothered by a consensual sexual relationship between two adult women, drop the mouse and step away from the computer. If you're under 18, come back when you're older. If this type of fiction is illegal where you live, please move.

Language: Sometimes those pesky characters just insist on using profanity. What can I do about it? If you are bothered by that, you don't want to meet these people anyway.

Acknowledgements: Beta readers. Where would bards be without them? Probably in a bar somewhere. Thanks a bunch to AJ and Lorie. You guys are the best! A big thank you to Xenalicious for suggesting an after-hours romp. In a story, that is. Thanks also to Danamy for naming the characters.

We all gotta eat: Feed the bard at bjgale@ameritech.net

 

 

Service Call

 

 

by BJ Gale

"Ma'am, if you would just calm down ..."

"Don't you dare tell me what to do!" the woman exclaimed into the phone. "I'm the customer here. That means I tell you what to do."

Marco, the customer service rep on the other end of the line, sighed and determined to take another tack. He just didn't get paid enough to deal with the likes of Lily at this hour in the day. That's all he knew her as: Lily. Lily from Carson and Carruthers. Or actually, "Lily-from-Carsoncruthers," to hear her tell it when she was agitated. And she was always agitated when she called him.

"Okay, ma'am, just what do you want me to do?" He'd spoken to this shrew many times in his year with the company, and Marco had a perfect image of her in his mind. Prim long-sleeved white shirts with lace collars. Long skirts and orthopedic shoes. Eyeglasses that only went half-way up the eyes, worn half-way down her nose. A short sensible haircut and a permanent scowl.

"I want you to get on your walkie-talkie or whatever it is you people use, and find a technician to get over here now! On second thought, find Gina and get her over here. None of your other technicians can fix a copier worth a damn."

"But ma'am, it's five minutes to five—"

"Then you'd better hurry, hadn't you?"

"There's no way ..."

"If the copy job I was working on doesn't get to the FedEx box in time for tonight's pick-up, we're going to lose a very important client, which means that our attorneys will suddenly have a lot more time to review that nice, expensive service contract on this monstrosity you sold us. So, I suggest you find a way."

Marco sighed again.

"I'll call her, ma'am. I need to put you on hold for a minute."

"A minute's about all you've got at this point," she snarled.

The customer service rep switched over to the other line, and Lily abruptly stopped her pacing. Still full of nervous energy, she forced herself to sit down on the edge of the reception desk. Everyone else had left the office at one o'clock today for the company picnic. And here she was, low person on the totem pole, stuck at the office with an important deadline. All dressed up and no place to go.

"Ma'am? I got hold of Gina." The rep's relief was audible. "She's at a customer now, only a few blocks away. When she finishes up with that service call, she's agreed to come by your place, even though it's after hours."

"I'll make sure your technician knows how grateful I am." Lily hung up without a good-bye.

Suddenly, she was on her feet again, pacing in her high heels. How long until the technician got here? And what was she going to do in the meantime? Perhaps a quick trip to the powder room would cool her off a bit.

Catching her reflection in the ladies' room mirror, Lily was not surprised to see her cheekbones sporting bright red splotches. One of the drawbacks to her Irish heritage was that her every emotion showed plainly on her alabaster complexion. Lily grabbed a handful of paper towels and turned on the cold water with her other hand. She doused the towels, wrung them out, and then placed them gently on the back of her neck, which was bare thanks to the pony-tail securely containing her shock of curly red hair.

A few calming breaths later, Lily tossed the paper towels and tucked her thin silk sweater back into her mini-skirt. After a quick dab of lip gloss, she headed back to the lobby, just in time to see the uniformed technician entering the office suite.

"Ma'am," Gina offered with a nod, and immediately started toward the copy room she knew well from her many previous visits. Marco from the office had warned her just how irate their client was this evening, so she didn't stop for small talk the way she often did with the delectable administrative assistant. Something about a FedEx deadline and a veiled threat of legal action. She quickened her pace down the hall.

"Now, how many times have I told you to call me Lily?" the redhead scolded her, following as fast as her stilettos would let her. That certainly didn't sound irate.

"Lily, then," she called back over her shoulder. It surprised the other woman, which is exactly why Gina had said it. She had never conceded that particular battle before. "Since it's after hours and all," she added, just barely loud enough to hear, as she headed toward the copy room.

"Yes, about that—" Lily could feel her cheeks start to redden again, and tried to ensure that at least her voice was calm. "I'm so sorry to have bothered you, but I'm so grateful you agreed to come."

"My pleasure," Gina mumbled, while staring at the behemoth, perplexed. She glanced quickly back at the hovering Lily, then ran a hand through her layered brown hair as she turned back to the machine. Now this was a situation she hadn't encountered before in her years on the job. Just act cool. You can handle this. With a swift, smooth motion she opened the doors of the machine and squatted down.

 

Gina grasped a door in each hand to steady herself. Her expert eyes scanned the diagnostic panel inside the machine, taking in data in support of her initial hypothesis. She took a deep breath and wondered what the hell she was going to say to the client.

Still squatting, the technician spun around slowly on the balls of her feet. Lily's knees came into view, and Gina was grateful she still had one hand firmly on the door. Man, that woman's most ordinary body parts always drove her to distraction. That's why she had quickly agreed to Marco's request to make an after-hours stop here, even though she had intended to hit the clubs straight from work. The redhead was perched on the edge of a utility table, her long bare legs crossed daintily. She can't actually know what this is doing to me, can she? Swallowing hard, Gina raised her eyes to meet the other woman's, but not before casually observing where her creamy white thigh disappeared into the shadows of her short skirt.

Lily cleared her throat, snapping the technician back to attention. "Have you seen everything you needed to see?" she asked archly. Embarrassed, Gina attempted to avert her eyes, which instead ended up taking the leisurely path down one of Lily's well-toned arms, all the way to the tips of her perfectly manicured talons. They were drumming on a sealed FedEx package.

Hypothesis confirmed.

"Yes, I've seen what I need to see," Gina answered gruffly, her confidence suddenly growing. She stood slowly, unfolding her nearly six-foot frame, locking eyes with Lily the entire way. Ultimately, the redhead had to lift her chin to continue to hold the gaze, exposing her snow-white throat. Gina detected a swallow, and a lazy grin pulled at the corners of her mouth. The technician folded her arms across her chest, knowing it would display both to her best advantage.

"Well," Gina rasped, "I see you've already finished that important job you told Marco you needed to get out today."

Lily nodded, nervously.

"So, Lily," she drew out the name for emphasis, "what exactly inspired you to put in an urgent repair request on a machine we both know isn't broken?"

Lily slowly reached behind her and brought forward one folded page, handing it over without a word. Gina stared at the woman for a second longer, unfolded the sheet, and glanced down. Looking up again, she found Lily blushing for both of them.

"I see you have freckles all over."

"You haven't actually seen anything," the assistant responded, huskily.

Slowly, with an inscrutable expression, Gina folded the page. Once. Twice. Three times. Four. After each fold, she grasped the new edge and, pressing it between her thumb and forefinger, raked her short thumbnail against the paper, making a sharp crease. Holding her breath, Lily fidgeted under the other woman's gaze.

Finally done with her folding, Gina eased the paper into the back pocket of her uniform pants. She stood silently, as if debating with herself for a moment. Lily felt the riptide of panic start to pull her from below. What if she had misread this woman's interest all along? She could get me so fired. Great, just great. After everyone else had left the office early, Lily had entertained herself reading on-line smut while periodically tending to her copy job. Apparently porn has fried my brain. What the hell compelled me to ....

"You'd better lock the door."

Lily had been chastising herself so intently that the sound registered, but the words did not.

"What?"

"I said: Lock the door, Lily." Once again, Gina crossed her arms in front of her chest.

Just the sound of her name coming from this beautiful butch's lips was enough to send Lily scurrying, and she virtually launched herself from her perch in her eagerness to comply. Half way to the front door she realized that she was running ... well, as much as one could run in these shoes ... and she abruptly forced herself to stop. She wasn't an overeager schoolgirl ... schoolgirls didn't have fantasies like the ones she had been conjuring in her mind all afternoon. She was a grown woman with grown-up desires, and she was damned well going to make the most of this. She took a deep breath, and sauntered the rest of the way. Lily could hear a deep chuckle reverberating from behind her, and was pleased to know she was being watched. She rolled her hips back and forth a little more.

Lily slid the deadbolt home, and strolled back toward the copy room. Gina was leaning against the doorframe, the picture of cool, and Lily felt her knees shake. She had always found the technician to be heart-stoppingly sexy. She had brown hair and eyes and the most perfect olive-toned skin. Her short-sleeved uniform shirt showed off arms which were obviously the product of long hours at the gym, and Lily had often caught herself wondering what one would look like draped across her own alabaster torso. And those long fingers, perfect for playing the piano, or a woman.

"You've been checking out my ass every time I bend over to work on the machine, haven't you?" asked Gina, using the body part in question to push herself away from the door.

"Yes," Lily admitted, and stood still, heavy with anticipation.

Gina stalked toward her slowly, and Lily found herself involuntarily backing up.

"You request me special, don't you?"

"Y-yes." Lily felt the edge of her receptionist's workstation wall behind her, and slowly backed into the comfort of her own space.

"It's because I give such great service, isn't it?"

The surface of her desk was right behind her, and Lily realized that, in seeking a place of security, she had trapped herself. Now she had nowhere left to go. There was nothing left to do but admit it.

"I was hoping."

Gina continued toward her until mere inches separated them.

"Do you know what the secret to great service is?"

Lily shook her head mutely, then squealed as the other woman grabbed her forcefully by the upper arms and spun her around. One of the technician's arms was wrapped across her breasts, and Lily could feel her nipples strain against the appendage. Gina brought her mouth close to one ear, and the feel of her heated breath on Lily's skin made the smaller woman shiver.

"It's all about having the right equipment for the job," she whispered. Gina took another step forward and molded her body to Lily's as she pressed the woman into the desk. Lily gasped as she felt something hard pressing into the space at the top of her legs. Lily felt her heat spread and involuntarily rocked her hips back into Gina.

"I see you approve of a woman who takes pride in her work." Suddenly, Gina released her arms, then reached down and, clutching the hem of Lily's mini-skirt on both sides, roughly yanked it up to her waist. Pressing herself into Lily's backside again, Gina allowed her hands to grasp the woman's tantalizingly bare hips. Ah, a thong. This is my lucky day, all right.

Lily reached out to steady herself on the low workstation wall, and simultaneously used it as leverage to press herself further into the technician's pelvis. If only she would undo her zipper, I could --.

But then all rational thought left her as the palm of Gina's hand traveled around to her stomach, and then moved lower to cup Lily's throbbing sex. Her hand squeezed gently at the same time Gina forcefully pounded her hips, and a high-pitched whimper escaped the redhead's lips. Gina decided she liked the sound, so tried the stimulus again. Yep, same result. Her fingers were already coated with Lily's desire, which was soaking her panties. Gina accelerated the pace of her thrusting, to Lily's obvious delight, and soon the desk unit was threatening to escape its footings. The technician had to concentrate in order to override her hips' desire to become one with Lily's precious ass. Stepping back, she turned the other woman around in her arms.

"Is there somewhere else around here we can go?" Gina panted.

"Conference room," the other woman gasped, with a tilt of her head toward an open door across the hall, but Gina made no effort to move. Brown eyes bored into Lily's green ones, and the assistant worried for a moment that Gina was harboring second thoughts. Then slowly, the taller woman bent her head and claimed Lily's lips.

In her fantasies, Lily had imagined ... well, she had imagined quite a few things about this tall, muscled woman. One thing she hadn't expected, though, was the softness of her lips, which were now sucking lightly on hers. This was a totally different experience from the pleasurable pounding she had just experienced a moment ago. And it was equally arousing.

Lily felt Gina's tongue graze her mouth and her own strove to meet it. The slippery muscles twined around each other unhurriedly in intimate exploration, as Gina slipped Lily's skirt back into place. The technician smoothed the fabric gently, then brought her arms behind the woman's waist. Her fingers pressed lightly into the small of Lily's back as Gina continued to lead their erotic dance. The gentle pressure of the technician's large hands made it very difficult for Lily to resist the temptation to mold herself completely to her lover's form. As Lily gripped Gina's hips tightly, a moan escaped her throat as she contemplated the delicious resistance she would feel if she thrust her own against them.

The sound of Lily's anticipation heightened Gina's arousal. For months she had been coming to this office to fix minor equipment problems and root out pesky paper jams. Whenever Carson and Carruthers had come up on her duty log, she had hurried through all her earlier appointments in order to take extra time at this office. From the first time she had laid eyes on the perky administrative assistant, she had wanted her. Not just sexually. Possessively. The thought of branding that porcelain skin with love bites consumed her. She was lucky that none of the equipment problems at Carson and Carruthers had ever been challenging, because she would not have been in the right mental state to solve them.

After her first hurried rush of lust, the technician determined to slow things down a bit. She did not intend for months of fantasizing about the redhead to culminate in a fifteen-minute sexual frenzy. Hard and fast was hot, but Gina wanted to make sure to enjoy every minute of this experience. On the other hand, the sounds the other woman was making caused her clit to throb almost painfully against the base of her phallus, and she feared she would explode after all.

"Conference room," Gina repeated breathlessly, and reaching behind Lily's knees, picked the woman up and cradled her effortlessly. One stiletto dropped from Lily's foot, and Gina kicked it out of her path. "You're not going to need that," she growled, reclaiming the woman's lips.

Lily wrapped her arms around her captor's neck and could feel the muscles rippling there. Gina's broad shoulders strained against her shirt as she lowered her charge onto the edge of the gleaming mahogany conference table.

"I've imagined this before," she said huskily as she insinuated her hips between the other woman's knees.

"You have?" Lily breathed softly. Gina nodded, her nostrils flaring to accommodate her rapid respiration. "What have you imagined?"

With her palms resting on the table on either side of Lily's hips, Gina began nipping and sucking the side of her neck. A soft mewling sound escaped Lily's lips.

"That's one of the things I imagined," she replied between nibbles. "I've imagined your sounds."

Another nibble.

"I've imagined your squirms."

A long lick up the muscled cord in her neck.

"I've imagined you getting all red in the face."

Gina stopped her exploration and looked directly at the assistant.

"I've imagined you expanding, to take in everything I have to offer."

Lily's eyes fluttered shut and she felt her sex tighten at the thought of Gina's intimate invasion.

"Do it," she groaned huskily, willing her muscles to relax.

"My, you're just full of orders tonight, aren't you?" Lily clenched again involuntarily, setting off another round of juices. Gina stood up straight, as if considering. "I think, though, that we'll do it my way." She grabbed a chair from the side of the table, rolling it behind her. Settling herself in it, she placed an ankle over her knee and one elbow on the arm of the chair. Resting her chin on her fist, she continued casually. "Take off your sweater."

Lily hesitated a moment. She'd never before undressed for another woman and felt so exposed.

"I said: Take off your sweater, Lily."

The name is what did it for her. She'd do whatever the other woman asked as long as she kept saying her name in that low rumble that Lily could feel down to her toes. Hands shaking, she grasped the hem of her sweater, and with a deep breath, raised it over her head and dropped it to the floor. Gina's calm pose belied her internal agitation, and Lily saw her swallow with difficulty. A satin and lace bra matching the teal of the sweater Lily had just discarded was restraining her ample breasts ... but barely. As a result of the woman's deep breathing, mouth-watering flesh was spilling over the tops of the low-rise undergarment.

"You're beautiful," Gina breathed. She could sense Lily's shyness, but the woman had nothing to feel embarrassed about. Her flawless skin was stretched tightly over strong arms and abs. And her breasts— "Show me your breasts."

Shyly, Lily dropped her gaze to the floor, but reached her arms behind her to comply.

"Not that way."

Lily's eyebrows knit together for an instant in confusion, then raised in understanding. With another deep breath, to Gina's pleasure and fascination, Lily reached down and insinuated her hands underneath the fabric of her bra. Cupping each globe, she pulled until her nipples were free from their confinement. A dark tongue darted quickly across Gina's upper lip. Gaining confidence, Lily left her hands where they were, caressing the underside of her breasts.

"Pinch them," the other woman ordered. By this time, her devil-may-care pose was history, and she sat rigidly in the conference chair, broad hands tightly gripping the arms.

Lily grasped one tiny candy-pink nipple between each thumb and forefinger and tweaked it softly.

"Pinch them like you've imagined I would pinch them," Gina growled. Needing no further encouragement, the redhead gripped herself and pulled each nub forcefully. Nerve endings from her nipples to her belly skittered in ecstasy, and Lily threw her head back. She quickly used her hands to steady herself on the table, leaving her breasts straining toward Gina, seemingly of their own accord.

"Now: your skirt."

Lily didn't even think first this time ... just kicked off her remaining shoe and slipped off the table obediently. She looked deeply into Gina's eyes, turned darker with desire, and felt around for the button behind her. At the same time, the technician brought her own hands to the enclosure of her black uniform pants. Even if Lily had still needed encouragement, this would have been more than enough.

Gina watched in fascination as Lily eased her short skirt over her hips and let it drop to the floor. The first glimpse of Lily's tiny undergarment sent an internal shiver straight to her core. A white cotton thong. So innocent, and yet so naughty.

"Turn around," Gina demanded, her voice cracking. Lily complied, with a shy smile, and the technician was immediately on her feet. In an instant, she was gripping the assistant's hips once again, and growling in her ear. "You won't be needing this, either."

Gripping the dainty strings in two powerful hands, Gina broke the offending garment and removed it with a flourish. Lily gasped in surprise and arousal. Gina's hands hungrily roamed all over Lily's hips and ass. Stoking the fire, her hands next stroked the redhead's belly and worked their way up to her breasts, still poking out from their enclosure. Indeed, Gina squeezed Lily's nipples just as Lily had imagined, and her pussy clenched in response. Lightheaded with desire, Lily moved to brace herself, palms on the conference table.

Gina knew that neither one of them could wait much longer for release, and eagerly slipped her pants and briefs off her hips. Licking and nibbling behind Lily's ears and down her neck, Gina once again molded herself to Lily's body.

Again Lily felt the toy pressing against her, but this time there was nothing in the way of her pleasure. Lily closed her eyes to block out the rest of her senses, focusing only on the delicious pressure point between her legs. It was ridged and warm and hard and she impatiently tilted her pelvis to feel more of it. She still hadn't actually seen it, and the anticipation of not knowing exactly what she was in for was driving her wild with want. Lily captured the toy between her thighs and squeezed, and her clit throbbed in approval.

"You sure know how to get a girl wet," Gina purred, wiggling her hips for emphasis. Lily released her hold and the other woman accommodated her, thrusting gently to coat the entire length of the shaft with the proof of Lily's excitement. The gentle strokes stoked Lily's passion further as the movement made the shaft rub over her lips and the head dance across her clit. Another whimper escaped her.

While Gina continued her rhythmic introduction, the technician deftly removed Lily's straining bra, and once again took her fill of Lily's breasts. The kneading and rocking were almost hypnotic, and Lily's conscious focus narrowed. There was nothing for her but broad hands on her breasts and Gina's length on her pussy. Then suddenly, a new sensation.

Lily hadn't even noticed Gina's subtle guidance, but somehow she found herself face down on the table. Taking sensory inventory of the rest of her body, she realized that the technician's strong hands were now lightly stroking her back. A knee had insinuated itself between her legs and two large feet were now braced on the inside of hers. She was totally exposed, laid out for her lover's pleasure. The exhibition excited even her.

"Are you sure you're ready for me?" came the challenge. By way of answer, Lily stretched her arms out to the sides and grasped the edges of the table. "That's a good girl."

Before she even had a moment to think, Gina's shaft was pressing at her entrance. Momentarily startled, she slowly exhaled, tilting her pelvis to accept more of the offering. Gina progressed slowly to allow the woman to acclimate to the toy, but thanks to Lily's arousal she met little resistance. Soon, Gina had impaled her completely and was rewarded with delicious pressure on her own center. Reflexively, Gina's hips began pulsing against the other woman, and each beat sent a surge of electricity right through her clit.

Lily imagined she could feel the fullness right up against the back of her throat and she moaned in a futile effort to alleviate some of the pressure building up inside. She clenched her inner walls as if to hold her dark-haired lover captive, which only served to magnify the sensation as the shaft moved within her.

"Oh yes, fuck me," she pleaded breathlessly, "please, yes, fuck me."

The other woman growled in excitement at the eager submission offered up by the normally feisty assistant. Gratefully, Gina accommodated the redhead with longer strokes. The thrusts increased in force and Gina's clit throbbed threateningly.

Lily felt broad hands clasp her shoulders to hold her steady as the pounding increased. The smell of her own arousal wafted up from the other woman's fingertips.

"Oh yes, yes," Lily panted, attempting to grind her center against the edge of the table each time her lover withdrew. The redhead's cries encouraged Gina, who answered the entreaties with an extra wiggle of her hips at the end of each thrust.

Every blood cell was racing to Lily's center, and she felt the beginnings of pins and needles in her hands. It was the sweetest torture she could ever imagine, torn as she was between wanting ... no needing ... resolution and wishing the feeling would never end. At last a cry of release and relief ripped through Lily's throat as her muscles began convulsing. Gina pressed deeply into the other woman, and Lily's spasming hips telegraphed shockwaves straight to her core. As her short fingernails dug into Lily's shoulders, Gina arched her back and came in a torrent of electricity, each involuntary thrust further taxing Lily's already overwrought senses.

With a deep breath, Gina released the trembling woman and stepped back on wobbly knees. Lily let out an unconscious cry at the abrupt loss of her lover, which made the other woman smile.

Lily attempted to push herself up, but her arms seemed like rubber. Fortunately, Gina's strong hands returned quickly to her shoulders, and the technician gently turned her around to a seated position. It seemed to Gina that all Lily's pink parts were even rosier from exertion. Her cheeks were flushed, her nipples were on red alert, and ... oh, her sex was still engorged and inviting. A sheen of sweat had obviously formed in the cleavage of Lily's ample breasts while they were pressed against the table, because a trickle of moisture was now wending its way down the woman's torso. Gina was surprised to experience renewed stirrings of desire so soon after having what she thought was her fill of this woman. She had obviously been mistaken about that, because she was suddenly of a mind to taste that drop of sweat. So she did.

Lily shivered at the first touch of Gina's tongue on her now overheated skin.

"You're making me shake."

"Now, darlin', that's the idea."

The technician continued to paint light strokes on Lily's body with her tongue, seemingly at random. Here, a shoulder. There, a rib. Despite the haphazard nature of the woman's efforts, Lily couldn't help noticing with chagrin that there were certain places getting no attention at all. She watched the woman concentrating on her task and mentally willed her lover lower, to no avail. Next, she leaned back with her hands behind her in an effort to more clearly telegraph her desires.

With Lily stretched out for Gina's perusal, the technician noticed for the first time the two red marks just under Lily's hipbones. Now that she had possessed the woman, had made her marks, she felt a wave of remorse for having taken her pleasure so hard. With her fingertips, she grazed one abraded area.

"Did I hurt you?"

Lily glanced down to see what she was talking about.

"I didn't feel a thing."

Gina raised one eyebrow. "Then I wasn't doing it right."

Laughter echoed off the walls of the cavernous room and Gina smiled roguishly. "Let's see if I can do better this time."

Sinking to her knees, the dark-haired woman kissed and licked Lily's bruises. The assistant's happy sighs indicated her approval, and inspired Gina to move her ministrations further down to the crease at the top of one sweaty thigh. Listening intently, Gina detected when the sigh become a gasp. Further inspired, she ran her tongue lightly up the growing opening between Lily's lower lips. The gasp became a moan.

Her appetite fully reawakened, Gina forcefully grasped Lily by the knees and maneuvered the woman's legs over her shoulders. Grabbing low on Lily's hips, Gina continued to lick and suck the turgid tissues she found there.

A quick flick of Gina's tongue against her most sensitive spot caused Lily's leg muscles to contract, pressing the woman closer to her. The whirlpool that Gina was stirring up inside her was threatening to engulf her, and Lily threaded her fingers through Gina's cropped locks, desperate to gain purchase. She needed to hold on to her, to hold on to this.

Gina's probing tongue left no point unexplored. Every secret place was laid bare as the dark-haired woman took possession of her completely. Lily would have offered herself willingly, but her body had already made the decision for her. Hips thrust harder against the other woman's mouth, and Gina moaned in appreciation, kneading Lily's ass in time with her strokes.

It was as if Gina's tongue was everywhere at once: in her, on her, one with her. Lily felt an ember burning inside, and Gina's teasing breaths were bringing it to life. Her deliberate caresses tended the flame. Her reverent suckling nurtured the fire, and when Gina brought one hand around to touch the crown of Lily's pleasure, the other woman exploded, engulfed by the heat of her passion.

Eagerly, Gina licked each drop of moisture while Lily purred contentedly. Releasing her ironclad grip on Gina's hair, Lily dropped down to the surface of the table, sated. Eyes closed, she struggled to decelerate her breathing.

"I take it you felt something this time." Lily could hear the smirk in Gina's voice.

"Y-yes," she panted, flinging one arm across her face in a gesture of exhausted defeat. "You do good work." She heard some movement from Gina's direction, which was mostly drowned out by a satisfied chuckle from the other woman.

"Well, that is why you called, isn't it?"

Lily smiled. "You enjoy your work, don't you?"

Silence. Confused, Lily opened one eye to an otherwise empty room. She sat up rapidly to find a small white paper next to her hand ... a business card from Gina's employer. On it was scrawled a phone number under a few short, handwritten words:

Call for 24-hour service.

Lily heard the office door swing closed.

The End

Feed the bard at bjgale@ameritech.net

Return to the Academy