Disclaimers ~ This is an original work of fiction. Any resemblance to actual persons, places or events is purely coincidental. These characters belong to me, if they have a passing resemblance to you or share your name, it's purely coincidental. All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced in any form without permission from the author.

Bad language ~ A fair bit.

Disclaimers ~ This is an original work of fiction. Any resemblance to actual persons, places or events is purely coincidental. These characters belong to me, if they have a passing resemblance to you or share your name, it's purely coincidental. All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced in any form without permission from the author.

Bad language ~ A fair bit.

Love/sex ~ Romance between men and women and between women. Sex between consenting couples.

Sickness & death ~ There are some deaths in this story. If that's not for you, I hope you enjoy reading something else.

Author's note ~ Questions, comments & thoughts all welcome. Loves_to_write_fic@yahoo.co.uk

© June, 2006 Cam Taylor

 

Judge

" You didn't hit any of them," Judgement said, bemused.

"I know!"

"It was your turn to take out an investigator and you couldn't even hit one of them," Judge mocked.

"I was going for that attractive one. You know... the one who's the best. But she was with Kate and I..."

"SHE... is not the best!" Judgement screamed as he lost control of his temper.

Franklin turned to look at him curiously. "I didn't want to risk hurting Kate," he confessed.

"What about the other two? The men? They were outside, out in the open."

"They had cover!" the rotund man insisted.

"You had a night-scope!" The smaller man didn't answer, as he focused his attention on his feet. "Three targets and not even an injury." Judgement smiled cruelly. "You didn't leave anything behind, did you? Something they can use to trace you?"

"Why are you picking on me? You know I'm not very good at physical things," Franklin whined, near tears. "I just want Kate. I don't care about these... these investigators!"

Judgement ignored him. "I'm leading with one kill," he exclaimed, smiling gleefully.

"Who are you going after next, Judge?" Franklin asked, happy to change the subject.

Judgement scowled. "You'll just have to wait and see." He threw a food menu towards Franklin. "Here, why don't you go pick us up some take-out? I've circled what I want."

Franklin gave the taller man a wide smile. "Can I order anything I like, Judge?"

"It's your money, Franklin. Do what you want with it." Judgement turned away from the man, ending their conversation.

"Why do I always have to pay, Judge?" Franklin whined. He regretted it the moment Judgement whirled around to face him again.

Judge strode across the open space that separated them and grabbed Franklin's jaw tightly in one hand. "Because I say so, you fat, fucking parasite!" He punched the man hard in the gut, stepping out of the way as Franklin slumped over. "GET UP!" Franklin stayed down, gasping madly as he tried to fill his lungs with much needed air. Judge kicked him. "GET UP NOW!"

Franklin slowly got up on shaking legs and looked pleadingly at Judge. "S-sorry, Judge."

"If you ever question me again, I'll kill you, then take great pleasure in slowly torturing your precious doctor." Judge's head tilted to the side in thought. "Hmm, perhaps I should do that the opposite way? Torture her in front of you, then kill you." He smirked nastily. "Don't upset me, Franklin. Now go and get my food."

Continued...

 

Return to the Academy

Author's Page