Traumatic Love

BY Capt_Esq

Go to Chapter 1

IDisclaimer

The characters in the story are a product of my own. Any resemblance to others, living, dead or fictional is purely coincidental and not intentional. Locations are either fictional and/or adapted to the story.

Thank you to my Betas, Lee for helping me along with building up my skills.

Archiving: This work is copy written and should not be posted or copied without the writer's expressed permission.

Feedback: Constructive criticisms or general remarks are greatly appreciated, so feel free to contact me at capt_esq11@yahoo.com

Chapter Ten

Nydia's breath caught as she exited the ER seeing Jo standing before her.

Jo stood up to her full height as Nydia came in front of her. “So, how was the rest of your week?”

“Not too bad, no traumas came in today, just your day to day emergencies. How was yours?”

“Busy, we had a lot of follow up and paperwork to do the last few days. Still haven't caught Barbara Essex's husband. We know that Barbra fought back. She left several marks on him when she tried to ward him off. We'll need Barbara's statement again now that she had more time to think about what happened. We can also ask her about any friends or relatives he may be hiding out with. But for now, we're still looking. He must be getting help from somewhere.”

“How about the other case? Richard Neilson?”

“We arrested the boyfriend based on the neighbors' statements.” Concern showed in Jo's eyes. “How is he? Will he be okay?”

“He's still in a coma, but the surgery to remove his spleen went well. It's just a matter of waiting for the swelling in his brain to go down and the see if he wakes up.”

“I'm so sorry about the mix up the other day, Nydia. I hope you believe me. I would never ignore a case just because the vic was male or gay.”

“I do. I believe you, and more important, I'm sorry I ever even thought that.”

“I know you are, honey. There is nothing to be sorry about. Let's just put it in the past and move forward. I don't want to dwell on it, and I'm sure you don't either.” Jo stepped closer and placed her hands on Nydia's hips. “I would much rather concentrate on us. It's been a long week. We hardly talked, and I love you. that's all we need to know.” Jo let out a quick laugh that caused her eyes to twinkle. “I can't seem to keep from touching you. I hope you're okay with it. I think it's going to fast become a habit of mine.”

Nydia looked up into Jo's eyes and saw the truth of everything she said and felt. She reveled in it. For the first time in many years, she saw someone looking at her with genuine tenderness. Nydia was still unsure if it wasn't too soon to be love. For the first time ever, Nydia was happy to let herself be content with the feeling. She gazed up. “I'm more than fine with it.” Overcome with the intensity of Jo's gaze she looked away. Before Nydia could turn away completely, she felt the smooth palm of Jo's hand on her cheek, pulling her back. With a slowness Nydia could barely stand, Jo leaned down and placed a light kiss on Nydia's lips.

“Don't go from me. It hurts when you do.”

“I'm sorry, just sometimes I feel a little overwhelmed by you. Well not you in particular, but by how much we feel for each other. It just seems like I've known you forever.”

“ Yeah, it does. But in a good way I think .” Jo leaned down and placed a small kiss on her forehead.

Nydia smiled and felt the love Jo sent engulf her very soul.

Jo looked at her a moment longer, her brows furrowed together before saying, “I'm willing to spend an eternity convincing you.” With that, she placed a gentle kiss on Nydia's forehead. “For now, how about we spend a quiet evening having dinner out.”

“I can do that,” Nydia replied, with a small smile, still feeling overcome with emotion.

“Well, then let's get going. We ' re losing precious daylight here, woman,” Jo said as the corners of her mouth quickly lifted up into a full, broad smile.

“Geez, pushy much?” Nydia laughed.

“Only when I need to be, love, only when I need to be.” Jo chuckled.

Nydia was surprised by the endearment. She shouldn't have been after the conversation they just had, but it still seemed so surreal to her.

The couple quickly got into the car eager to get started on their evening. Nydia rested her hand on Jo's over the gearshift. S h e spent the ride looking out the window, marveling at the feelings she had. Deep down she knew she would have to resolve her internal conflict about Jo being a detective. The hatred was one she had been living with too long. With Jo in her life, giving her love and strength Nydia needed to work on overcoming it and she felt broken for far too long. It was time to start the healing process. Jo was Jo and nothing would change who she was. She was a good cop and a wonderful woman, and Jo loved her.

***

Arriving downtown, Jo parked the sports car by the river several blocks from the restaurant. “I thought you'd enjoy a walk along the riverfront before we eat.”

“That's a sweet thought. Thank you. It is a nice evening for it. Let's not wait.” Nydia looked into the setting sun as they began walking. The sky was already turning into magnificent shades of blue, pink, and purple. “It's so spectacular I wish I had my camera with me today. I usually keep my small one in my car for just such occasions.”

“I didn't know you did photography. We'll have to get you a second one to keep in my car then , ” Jo looked at Nydia with warm, blue eyes that sparkled in the setting sunlight.

They began the trek along the boardwalk and Jo took hold of Nydia's hand. Nydia immediately felt the rightness about it. The warmth, comfort, and affection it gave her were immeasurable. It had been so long since Nydia had felt those things.

A short time after they started, Nydia became aware of heavy footsteps coming up behind them. She tried to pull her hand away from Jo's, but Jo just gave a comforting squeeze. Giving into it, Nydia held on.

Suddenly, a voice spoke from right behind them. “Hey, Powers, this your new piece of ass.”

Nydia stopped, but couldn't bring herself to turn around. Her fears kept her firmly planted in place. She ripped her hand away from Jo's grip. Nydia knew if she looked up she would see a disappointed, questioning look in Jo's eyes. So, instead she looked down, letting her hair hide her face and her shame, both from Jo and the intruding presence.

The voice grew louder as the speaker drew closer. “I didn't think cute petite blondes were your type. I always thought of you as a little more for the slut look. This one almost looks innocent, definitely not your style.”

Jo spun around, anger seething off her like a wave of electricity. “Junior, shut the fuck up. You've already crossed the line once this week, don't push me further, you won't like it.”

Nydia began to tremble at the anger directed at Jo and her. She felt as if years had never passed and she was being assaulted by the same anger and taunting from her youth. It scared her.

“So who's the one you got your perverted hooks into this time?” Before Jo or Nydia had a chance to react, Nydia was grabbed by the arm and spun around. Finally, she came face to face with her attacker. Her silence continued.

“Well, well, I guess you do go for the sluts. Hi, Nydia, long time no see.” Junior stared at Nydia with a glint of hatred. One Nydia recognized well.

Nydia knew he wasn't expecting a response from her, and he would be right. Fear, both old and new, paralyzed her. They had, had encounters at the hospital on occasion. It was hard not to. However, aside from the hurtful comments and cold shoulder she got, he had never looked at her with so much anger and loathing before.

Watching for some sort of explanation, Jo looked between. Her eyes finally came to rest on Nydia questioningly.

Nydia looked up and saw the confusion and shock in her eyes, but said nothing.

“You know each other?” Jo asked, her incredulity evident in her tone which rose slightly in pitch.

Junior sneered at Nydia and turned to give Jo a smug smile, he turned back to Nydia. “Sure, go ahead and tell her, sis. It's obvious you haven't told her about me.”

Nydia's uncharacteristic silence continued.

“Sister!” Jo exclaimed, as she looked at Nydia, “He's your brother?”

Finally, Nydia glanced over and saw Jo quickly putting together the pieces of the puzzle.

Nydia glanced up into Jo's eyes. They practically begged Nydia to disprove the statement. Nydia understood. If it were true, that made her related to not only the man, but also several other people capable of making Jo's life miserable. Nydia was sure Jo made the connection to all three by the look of disbelief on her face. “Yes,” Nydia said quietly.

Jo looked back and forth between the brother and sister. Junior, whose real name was Steven Gilman, Jr., stood rocking on his heels with a superior expression on his face. His eyes were wide with satisfaction, his smile broad and cocky.

Nydia was sure that Jo would see the resemblance. As kids the two siblings were like twins, everyone told them. Nydia was actually surprised that Jo hadn't made the connection between them. Nydia gathered the courage to look up at her. The look of confusion and hurt in Jo's expression ripped at her heart.

“So, I guess that means you're still a fucking dyke, Nydia,” Steven said. “If mom were still alive, she would be so proud.” His disgust oozing from his tone.

Nydia's eyes flew up and stared hard at him. Where the courage came from she didn't know, but her anger grew too much. “Don't bring her into this, Steve. You weren't even five when she died. You don't know what she would want. You don't know anything about her. You don't have the right to say anything about her. But I do. I know she would just want me to be happy. Before she died, she told me not to end up like her. To get away from you, and the rest of them. So don't even think of starting that shit.”

“Well, at least Dad doesn't have to put up with that mouth of yours anymore. He's constantly telling me and Richard not to get messed up with women like you. Nydia, you were always too independent for your own good. You don't know your place. Instead of wasting your time talking, you need a strong man to come along and finally put that mouth of yours to good use.”

As the comment left him, Jo caused him to take a step back with the force of the shove she gave him. “Shut your asinine, stupid, Neanderthal brain off, Junior. You might hurt yourself with it.” She put herself between him and Nydia. Nydia saw Jo's hands clenched at her sides in tight fists.

Junior stood there with a look of confusion on his face. “What's that supposed to mean?” He tried to shove Jo off balance. She was taller and had a great deal more muscle, so his attempt failed. Nydia saw a look of disdainful aggravation cross Jo's face.

“Figure it out with that miniscule thing you call a brain, you moron.”

Nydia could see Jo was shaking in her attempt to keep calm. Becoming afraid for what Jo might do to him, Nydia reached out her hand and placed it lightly on the small of Jo's back. She was glad when Jo glanced back and gave her some attempt at a reassuring smile, even though the anger was still present in her tense muscles.

Junior finally found what little courage he had. “Fuck off, Powers. You're just pissed cause you know messing with the likes of her will ruin your career.” He pointed to Nydia, as he put his hand on his service baton in a threatening way. “Stick with her, and you might as well kiss your ass goodbye. Have fun with your new plaything, Powers. She's going to cost you dearly.” With that, he stepped away to continue on his path. “Dykes!” He bumped into Jo as he passed.

Before he was out of view, he turned back and made a quick hand signal; putting his finger to the corner of his eye. Nydia knew it for what it was. An old warning they had developed as kids. It signaled her father would be on the warpath. She stood frozen again. Tears ran down her face. She quietly wiped her face on her sleeve. Only after she made a sniffling noise did Jo look away from Junior and move her focus to Nydia.

“Are you okay?” Jo asked her tone hard, but concerned.

“Yeah just give me a minute, I'll be fine.” Nydia spun her back on Jo in an attempt to hide her emotions of hurt and humiliation.

Jo let out a sigh. “No, you're not. Come on. There's a coffee shop right down the block. You look like you could use a strong cup of tea .

Nydia noted some of the tension in Jo's voice.

Jo put her arm around Nydia's shoulder and began guiding her toward the storefront diner. Nydia felt her desire to run and hide grow. She knew that's what she had been doing all her life

“I guess that just proved nothing has changed, damn it. It's like I'm 16 again.” Nydia thought. “But there's one difference now. Jo. I'm sure her strength and love can help me face this, now more than ever. With her by my side, I can fight this, them. Maybe even become whole again once and for all. No more doubt, no more uncertainty about us. I've never felt like this before. When I'm around her, it's like anything is possible.” Nydia felt her shoulders slump and the old emotions come over her. “Why am I even considering doing this? They always win. They always have. Every time I run into one of them they find a way to knock me back down again.” Nydia looked up to see Jo watching her with a look that was both love and anger. It was almost beyond her understanding that a person could express such contrary emotions at the same time. Nydia lifter her shoulders and thought firmly, “ I will do whatever I can to make it up to her and to give her the love she deserves, and I will protect her from them as much as I can.”

Jo took her to a booth in the back where they were away from the few patrons. Nydia was grateful. She didn't want to have to face anyone right now. Jo deserves an explanation. I love her. I have to tell her the whole truth. I can't hold back this time. I have to stop hiding from her.

Nydia was lost in her thoughts when a waitress placed a cup of tea in front of her. She looked up at the woman puzzled. “I didn't order this.”

“I figured you needed it,” Jo said, and gave her a small, thin smile.

She noticed an unusual tone in Jo's voice. “Thank you,” she murmured. “I'm sorry for what happened back there . I never wanted you to find out like that.”

“No, I'm sure you didn't, but did you ever intend on telling me.” Jo let out a sigh. “Nydia, I'm sure you had your reasons for not enlightening me about your family. But, I feel hurt, and I will admit a little angry right now.” Jo took a sip of her coffee. With a sigh, she put down the cup, wrapping both hands around it. “Damn it Nydia, I don't understand. I really, truly want to, but I don't. Why would you not share something so important with me?”

Nydia could see the moisture building in Jo's eyes. “I know it's hard to understand — ”

“No, let me finish, Nydia, because I don't think you can know what I'm feeling right now. To be honest, I mostly feel betrayed. After the misunderstanding about your patient, you chose not to tell me about your family. You knew it was going to affect me in some way professionally and personally. Don't you see how it makes me feel? I know your hurt by what just happened, but I need you to understand that so am I.” Jo took a deep breath and let it out slowly.

Jo reached across the table and took hold of Nydia's trembling hand. Nydia felt the warmth from them seep through to her soul. “It tells me how you see me. Then, when your brother confronts us, you barely defend yourself or us. That feels like you don't care about me, yourself , or us, at least not enough to defend us. I thought we meant more to each other. If I'm wrong, tell me now so I can pick up the pieces of my heart and try to go back to my old life.”

Nydia looked up with a start and saw tears forming in Jo's eyes. “No, God no, you're not wrong. I can't get over how fast this thing with us has happened, but you've come to be my world. I love you Jo , ” Nydia looked down at the tabletop, hiding her eyes behind the loose hair that fell in front of her face. “I guess I thought that feeling was enough to block out the rest of the world.”

“Well, it didn't Nydia. The part that is really making me upset is you didn't tell me what your family would treat you so callously, and with such anger and hatred. I would have understood so much more about you if only you'd told me. Now I sort of understand why you feel the way you do about cops, about me. Growing up with that kind of emotional abuse would instill mistrust in anyone.” Jo let go of Nydia's hand and ran her fingers gently along the back of it. “But it wasn't fair of you to impose that kind of expectation on me without telling me why. It tells me that from the very beginning you may have assumed things about me. Things I could've assured you would never happen. Nydia, I would rather die than hurt you like that.”

Nydia nearly cried at the sound of hurt in Jo's voice and slowly looked up. “I'm sorry Jo, I was wrong, so very wrong, not to have told you. I also know, I should have said something to him,” Nydia said, not using his name, unable to call him Steve, or even her brother. “But once I realized it was him, I froze. I turned back into that little kid they all picked on. Every day I had to put up with that kind of stuff, from him, from Richard, and even from my dad. My dad was the worst, and yet he was the one person left in my life who was supposed to love me unconditionally.” Nydia grabbed a napkin, wiping her eyes, and then blowing her nose. My mother tried to protect me from most of it, but she was as much a target as I was. Then she died when I was nine.”

“I'm sorry, honey, I never should have gotten angry with you for this.” Jo kissed Nydia's palm and Nydia reveled in the gentleness of the gesture. Placing it back down, she said, “Please forgive me. I shot off before understanding where you were coming from.”

“There's nothing to forgive , Jo. I should be the one apologizing. You had no way of knowing. You're right . I should have told you sooner.”

“No, if we're honest with each other, we haven't known each other all that long. I can't be angry. You had a right not to tell me if you didn't feel the same way I do about you. I hope that you would have felt comfortable enough to share with me sooner, but I can't fault you for not. I understand it is very personal and intimate.” Jo took another sip of coffee.

“When my mom died, I'm not sure of what, I remember my father saying, that if she had learned her place, everything would have been fine. As a kid, I suddenly thought he somehow had the power of life and death over me.” Nydia eyes looked into Jo's seeking strength from her. “My older brother, Richard, always told me I was just like her , because I didn't know anything worth listening to. After mom died, they expected I would take her place and fill the void left in the house. My childhood ended that day.” Nydia looked up at Jo, tears streaming down her face. “I was always so angry at her for that . I never felt like I could love her again. In the meantime, I let them convince me I wasn't worth loving, that I was useless to everyone. It took me a long time to get over that. Finally, I got away from them. I went to college and made something of myself. It was the hardest thing I had ever done. I think I'm ready to move on with my life Jo completely, I love you,” S he finished with a sob.

Jo jumped up and went to sit beside Nydia. She took hold of her in a soothing embrace while she cried, Jo whispered in her ear, “I believe, wherever your mother's spirit may be, she looks down on you with love. I'm also sure she realizes you love her, moms always know that, and I love you too, with my whole heart. Please, baby, hold onto that love. We both love you.”

Nydia pulled back enough to look at Jo. To see the depth of Jo's convictions staring back at her. “I'll try, but just in case, can I hold onto you?”

“You can hold on to me forever.”

“I think I will.”

“I'm counting on it. I love you, Nydia. Always know that.”

“I love you too.” Nydia admitted fully and with all her heart as she rose from her seat. “Come on. Let's go home.”

***

Leaving the café, Nydia and Jo made it back to the car without having to suffer another run in with Junior, for which Jo was grateful. Right now she didn't want to test her resolve against doing him bodily harm. “Not after what I promised,” she whispered.

“What? Did you say something?” Nydia asked. Jo looked across at her. Her eyes were a little red from crying, and her hair mused from sleeping against the window, but overall, she was still the most beautiful woman Jo knew.

“No. Just talking to myself.”

“Oh. Did I doze off? I'm sorry, Jo. I'm not a very good date tonight . ”

Jo looked at Nydia, her smile was tired and weak and her eyes had lost their shine. Jo's heart skipped a beat. “Only for a few minutes, and you are always my idea of a perfect date. Even if you just want to sit inside all day, and watch the grass grow through the window.” Jo pulled the car into Nydia's driveway.

“Oh, we're here already.”

“Yeah. Door to door service,” Jo said with a smile.

“And very good service it was too. Thank you.”

“No problem, ma'am. Our pleasure. Just remember to tip the driver.”

Nydia leaned in and brought her lips into contact with Jo's long and deep enough for Jo to feel like it was the first time again. “Is that sufficient?”

“I'm not sure that will cover the full ten percent,” Jo said with a smirk once she cleared her head.

Nydia leaned in again. This time the kiss deepened as soon as their lips met. Soon, their tongues caressed each other, the tips just touching and caressing. Jo relished the silky feel and taste of Nydia's mouth. Jo didn't think she could ever get her fill of it. After several minutes, Jo was forced to break it off to draw much needed oxygen in. Breathlessly she said, “God, I have missed you the last few days.”

“I've missed you too.” Nydia replied, as she tried to straighten her collar.

Jo noticed Nydia's fingers were shaking. Without thought, she reached over and did the task for her. Before pulling away, her fingers caressed the back of Nydia's neck, taking in the feel of the smooth skin and silky hair. She felt her sexual center twitch in excitement. “We have to stop.” Jo loved the pout that appeared on Nydia's face.

“Why?” S he asked with a slight whine, which made her even more adorable.

“Because, if we don't I'm not going to want to stop in a few seconds.”

“Then don't.” Nydia professed with her eyes half closed, and her lips a touch apart as she leaned a little forward.

Jo wasn't sure if it was a conscious move or not, but as Jo stared at the tableau before her, Nydia's tongue peeked out to moisten her lips. If she was trying for the part of seductress, Jo thought she was doing a great job. “Nydia, are you…”

“If you ask me if I'm sure about this, I may have to take your gun and shoot you. I've never been surer of anything in my life. Not since my mother was alive. I want you, Jo. In every way, I need to show you how I feel about you. Words would fail me if I try to say it.”

“I feel the same way. You are the most amazing and beautiful woman I have ever met . ” Jo's hands reached out in the semi-dark confines of the car to encounter the smoothness of Nydia's cheek. She caressed it with the back of her fingers, memorizing the sensation. Jo could feel Nydia's face begin to burn in a flush, the heat penetrating her own skin.

“It's been so long since anyone has said that to me.”

“That is something you'll have to get used to hearing because I intend to tell you every day.”

“Come inside. I need you , ” Nydia said, leaning her head onto Jo's shoulder.

“Yeah, that would probably make sense. I know for a fact there is a very comfortable bed in there.”

Nydia let out a nervous laugh that was higher than Jo had ever heard from her. “Yeah, there is, and it is calling us.”

The women got out of the car, meeting by the passenger door. Jo took Nydia's hand, and brought it to her lips, kissing the fingers. “Lead the way, my love.”

Nydia managed to get them to the front door, and with shaky fingers unlocked the door. As the door closed behind them, Jo felt Nydia's body reach out to her. Jo had her back against the door trying to find purchase with her hands to hold herself up as Nydia began kissing her senseless. Nydia's touch caused Jo's knees to start to buckle. She pulled away for a moment, trying to get her breath back and a hold of her senses . Jo wasn't used to feeling so out of control. “ I love you, Nydia Gilman. You take my breath away and fill my heart.” Jo saw tears form in Nydia's eyes. One began to fall, but before it made its way down her cheek, Jo reached out and brushed it away. She placed a kiss over the trail. “Don't cry, please. I can't stand it.”

Nydia looked deep into her eyes, and Jo opened her soul for Nydia to see. She fell into Jo's embrace and Jo could feel Nydia's hands clenching the back of her shirt. It felt as if Nydia was holding on for her life.

Jo soaked up the warmness of holding her. Everything seemed right, and she wanted Nydia to feel safe in her arms.

After a moment, Nydia loosened her grip and whispered, “Let me show you how much I love you.” She held out her hand.

Jo reached out and took it. Her fingers entwined without thought as Nydia led them up the stairs. Jo planned on spending the entire night expressing her love to Nydia.

***

They entered the bedroom still holding hands. Jo pulled Nydia into her as Jo leaned back against the door, letting it close loudly behind her. As soon as Jo felt their bodies meld together, her passion ignited. Her mouth sought out Nydia's with a consuming need.

Nydia pushed herself away from the kiss and backed up heading towards the bed. As she reached the edge, Jo reached around and undid Nydia's dress. Slowly, she pulled the zipper down, the sound of it barely heard over their heavy breathing. She pushed it back off Nydia's shoulders and let it gather at their feet.

Jo pulled her closer. She felt light-headed when her fingers met Nydia's naked skin. Jo glided her hands along the smooth skin until she reached the clasp of Nydia's bra. “Please…”

“Yes. God, yes” Nydia breathed in response. The undergarment hit the floor before the words finished.

Jo ran her fingertips along Nydia's flank. With a gentle caress, she started at her waist, and in a slow motion, made her way up to the sides of Nydia's breasts. Jo felt goose bumps form under her fingertips as they made their way higher. “You are as stunning outside as you are inside,” she said with conviction. She sealed the statement with a kiss at the top of Nydia's right breast. “You have a beautiful soul, and a body of equal splendor.” Jo looked deep into Nydia's eyes and bared the full essence of her love. “Pease let me show you how much I love you, Nydia. I want you to understand you are my universe, from this day forward everything I do is for you, for us.”

“Jo I think I may explode. You fill my world with so much love. I feel I have no room for anything else. Just touch me and you'll see how much I need you.”

Jo let her mouth move down to Nydia's light brown areola. With a restraint she didn't know she could possess, she gently lathed a nipple with her slippery tongue, suckling lightly. She took her time. Treating it with veneration as it rose to greet her, Jo gently blew across the erect nipple and felt Nydia shudder under her.

“God, Jo. I'm so excited it hurts. I am so wet for you. More than with anyone else. Can you feel it?”

Never letting go of the prize in her mouth, Jo slipped one of her hands down. It came to rest at the apex of Nydia's legs. “I can feel the heat and dampness through your pants. God how much I love you. Let's move to the bed, so I can worship your body the way it deserves. I don't want the first time to be up against a door. I want to lay top of you. To feel your body under mine, and then watch you as you come by my hands and mouth. Over and over again.”

“Yes.” Nydia breathed out against Jo's lips, as they again met for a deep passionate kiss. Their tongues caressed each other while Nydia pulled Jo over to the bed. She felt the edge of the bed hit her knees, but made no move to lay on it. “Please. I want to feel your skin.” Nydia ran her hands over the shirt Jo wore. “Take it off.” Nydia felt her hands shaking with excitement and anticipation. She could barely refrain from pulling the shirt off herself. However, she wanted to revel in the sight of Jo undressing, stripping slowly for Nydia's benefit and enjoyment.

Jo surprised her by removing all her clothes. The last piece fell to the floor. Jo stood before her naked, yet confident. The combination put Nydia in awe of her, and increased her wetness even more. Nydia didn't know how Jo could be so assured of herself in such a vulnerable moment. Nydia wasn't sure if she herself could do it. For now, though, her focus was on Jo.

She reached out slow and hesitant. Not sure if it was true. That in this moment her dreams and desires would be coming true. Softly she caressed the full breasts before her. She had desired to hold them, to feel them, since her first encounter with Jo.

Jo reached over to the wall switch by the bed, turning them off so only the lights from outside illuminated the room. It was still enough light for Nydia to see what was before her. Beauty she had never imagined, and it was all for her. She was overwhelmed by the idea. Jo's love radiated off her, and Nydia drank it in like a drowning woman. She felt desperate, and honored to feel such love. Her only wish was that she could express it just as equally.

Jo pulled the covers back, and took Nydia's hand. “Come to bed. Let me feel you next to me, under me. I want to run my fingers all over you. I want to taste you.” Jo pulled them together so the whole length of their bodies seemed to meld into one. The kiss they shared was full of passion, and the promise of a night full of love and worship of each other.

To Be Continued

Return to the Academy

Author's Page