Mel and Janice Meet an Amazon Princess

By Crow

croaven@aol.com

Disclaimer: See part one

Spoilers from Kindred Spirit, Little Problems, and Looking Death in the Eye.

LOVE/SEX WARNING DISCLAIMER: This story graphically depicts a love/sexual relationship between two consenting adult women. If you are under 18 years of age or if this type of story is illegal where you live, please do not read it.

Part four conclusion

The table had a beautiful setting. Bowls with bananas, oranges, apples, and grapes sat within reach of everyone. There were goblets for wine. The main course was venison.

Janice and Mel were the only guest of the queen and Diana this evening. The four sat and began to serve themselves. The queen wanted everything to be simple for the evening. She wanted the ladies to feel comfortable without having to put on airs.

Diana walked around the table and filled each goblet.

"I hope you are finding your stay enjoyable?" the queen asked.

"Oh yes, we are, we really are" Mel responded.

Janice started laughing.

"So I see" the queen replied.

As Janice was taking a drink, the queen asked "How long have you two been lovers?"

Janice spit the wine up and started coughing.

"Mother!" Diana yelled.

"Diana, you know we don't keep secrets here, I'm just curious." The queen petitioned with a devilish grin.

"Maybe they don't want to talk about it" Diana interjected.

"Are you ashamed?" the queen asked the duo.

Janice and Mel looked at each other, they hadn't really thought about it.

"I don't know." Mel answered, "We just figured it out yesterday."

"Really?" the queen was surprised.

"I've always had feeling for Mel, but I never thought it would be possible." Janice answered.

"Why?" the queen asked.

"This type of love isn't really talked about" Mel added.

"Really?" The queen said again. "This man's world, I just don't understand it." The queen sounded perplexed.

I like her. Janice thought to herself.

Dinner became very comfortable for the foursome.

"So Diana, what about you and the Major?" Janice had to ask.

"Steve!" Diana looked surprised. "There's nothing between us." She answered.

"You keep telling yourself that dear, and maybe one day you'll believe it." The queen nodded.

"What's this" Janice asked.

The queen told Mel and Janice how Diana rescued Steve and wanted to be the one to take him back. She told them that Diana wore a mask to hide her identity so she could compete to become Wonder Woman. The duo listened to stories until the moon shone at its highest point.

"Well this was a very nice evening." The queen said as she rose from the table. "I'll let you two get to sleep… well to bed at least." She grinned.

"Mother!" Diana interrupted.

Throughout the evening the queen noticed a grin on Mel's face. It was an uncontrollable grin Mel couldn't hide. They must have had some time earlier. The queen thought to herself. She remembers many a grin that she couldn't hide.

"Goodnight then." The queen spoke, "Diana's room as well as mine are on the other side of the house, so we wouldn't possibly hear any noises, should you decide to make them." The queen winked at Mel.

"Busted." Janice laughed and watched as Mel's face turned three shades of red.

"Why don't you two roam the island tomorrow, I know you'll love it." Diana added before she turned and walked away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When the ladies returned they were surprised to find a steaming bath awaiting them in their a-joining room. The tub was filled with bubbly water that smelled of lilacs and spices. There were two little tables on either side of the tub. One table had a bowl of fruit and a pitcher filled with wine on it. While the other had various bathing utensils, a luffa, washcloths, little soaps and jars of scented liquid shampoo.

"Oh my!" Mel said upon entering the room. "How ever did they get this thing in here?"

"Wow" Janice followed. " I really like the queen." She grinned.

Janice immediately began undressing. "Come on Mel, I mean we wouldn't want to disappoint the queen, you know she went to all this trouble."

"You know Janice I really like it here, they are so peaceful and content. I mean they're not really as innocent as one would imagine. The queen, she seems to know how things are yet, they live their lives so serenely. What with all this talk of war and destruction going on throughout the world."

"Yea, yea, come on get in." Janice interrupted.

"Janice you're not even listening." Mel stood with her hands on her hips as she watched Janice sink into the steaming water.

"I heard you, war, destruction, content, come on get it." Janice re-iterated.

Mel unclasped the tunic and let it fall to the floor. Janice looked up with complete admiration. Placing her body behind Janice' She slowly descended into the water, taking in the heat, letting her body adjust to the warmth that climbed up her legs toward her center, then slowly submerging into the water just above her erect nipples. Mel groaned as she felt Janice ease her body back into place up against her.

"Oh this is bliss." Janice sighed.

"Hmm." Mel agreed.

Mel picked up a little soap bar from the table and rubbed it on her wet hands gathering lather. She brought her hands up to Janice' and began to message the soap lather into breasts. Janice groaned. Mel sank down a little allowing her legs to spread more openly around Janice' lower back. She could feel her center attach itself.

Janice leaned her head back into Mel's shoulder. She could feel Mel's hot breath on her ear. Beneath the water Janice was throbbing with need for Mel's touch. Slowly long fingers moved down toward the opening. Mel first placed her hand over Janice' mound. Her fingers gently rubbed then separated moistened lips as she guided her finger inside.

Janice let out a loud groan.

If the tub were an ocean, then tidal waves would be sweeping over every port and beach front that surrounds the waters. The lovers rocked and swayed and pushed until the floor was soaked with their unspent desires.

It was Janice' sounds that echoed the halls this time. Her concupiscent desire, her prayers, her needs finally answered by the love that sat mere inches from her.

Both were tired and completely spent as they dried off and prepared for bed. There really wasn't much to prepare for since they decided to sleep in destitute of covering.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Early morning had come and gone as the lovers lay sleeping in each other's arms. It wasn't until midmorning when laughter heard outside the window stirred the slumbering pair.

Mel woke first. "Janice." she called.

"Hmm?" Janice mumbled.

"Janice wake up." Mel shook.

"Hmm Mel." Janice moaned as she embraced the taller woman.

"Hmm Janice." Mel responded. "Get up." she tried to shake off her own desires.

Suddenly a knock at the door brought two pair of eyes wide open.

"You two sleepy-heads up?" Diana called from the other side.

"Diana." come in Janice happily invited.

Diana opened the door just as Mel was covering both their nude bodies with a sheet.

With Janice not being the modest type it didn't make a difference to her, but Mel covered her just the same.

"So what do you two want to do today?" Diana asked.

"I don't know, what do you suggest?" Janice replied.

"Well, mother suggests you should explore the island on your own. She feels that since I brought you here with no intentions, then it should be like a holiday" Diana proposed.

"What are you going to do?" Mel asked.

"I've been away for a while so I have to bring mother up to date with what's going on around the world."

Diana replied. "We'll be here for about five or six hours before it's time to head out."

"Well then we'd better get started" Janice excitedly stated.

The island was incredible; Mel and Janice climbed atop the hillside that the queen's house sat up against. It gave them a chance to see a big portion of the island. There were some smaller houses spread out across the land. Women could be seeing farming the area. The ocean was vast and had no other landmasses in sight.

"This is just amazing." Mel found herself saying.

"It's incredible, imagine these women have lived here for over five hundred years" Janice added.

From down below, they could see some of the women waving to them. The two found themselves waving back as if they were old neighbors out and about. They continued to walk the island, stopping and talking to various amazons, greeting them with sisterly hugs. They were continuously being offered fruit and drink. It was wonderful.

As the sun began to slowly drop along the deep blue skies, both Janice and Mel could feel sadness. The thought of leaving became apparent. They had found a place of comfort here on the island. A place where they could walk hand in hand and no one thought to differ. One elderly amazon told them their future. "A love that will transcend all of time." She said. "The look you two have for each other is unique and beautiful, don't ever loose it," she added.

It was the queen who gave the women their sense of belonging, she held this tribe together and when man fell upon their land she sent her daughter to fight and protect their home.

"Thank you so much for bringing us here." Janice said to Diana.

"I think it was meant to be." Diana replied.

"Yes I think it was." The queen added. "The Goddess watches over her children." She said as she looked at Mel.

Mel who had prayed for Janice' love, who had prayed to one day find herself wrapped in a lover's embrace, and who one day prayed that Janice would love her back. "Thank you dear Goddess." She whispered.

"You are always welcome here my sisters." The queen spoke as she handed Janice a box.

Janice opened it and found three scrolls. Her eyes widened in question.

"These are Gabrielle's, they are some of the adventures she had with her amazon sisters. Diana told me what happened with the scrolls you found earlier. I hope these will help you with your work at home." The queen smiled then embraced both women, bidding her farewells.

"Are you going back to Washington?" Diana asked.

"Yea, from there we're gonna head out to Melinda's home in South Carolina." Janice said.

"Do you want me to drop you off there?" Diana suggested.

"Really?" Mel asked.

"This plane can go pretty much anywhere." Diana grinned.

"Even to the moon?" Janice chided.

"Oh yea." Diana said.

"Really?" Both Mel and Janice spoke in harmony.

"Maybe next time." Diana winked.

Mel’s back yard was large enough for Diana's plane, heck it was large enough for a squadron of planes to land on. The plane landed in silence.

"I can't believe we're home." Mel sighed.

"Thank you for everything Diana." Mel said as she hugged the woman.

Janice looked at the pair and noticed for the first time that they had many similarities. Both were very tall, their blue eyes oceans deep, long dark hair covered there heads, Diana's was a bit shorter and had a wave to it but nevertheless, she thought if Xena could see them, she'd be very proud.

Mel looked at Janice and for some strange reason told her and Diana that if Gabrielle could see them now, she would be very proud.

Janice embraced her friend, as they needed no words to understand their feelings.

"Diana, please come back and see us sometimes. Since you have this marvelous plane, it shouldn't take you but a minute to fly here for dinner" Mel added.

"You're on." Diana said as she disappeared into the plane that was invisible in the back yard.

Janice grabbed Mel's hand and headed into the house.

The end.


Return to Main Page