Damn! Why Can't It Just Be Sex?

by Crow and Barbara G. Smith

croaven@aol.com

This is an Uber story, I guess this means they resemble the cast, but have no ties or relations to them.

LOVE/SEX WARNING

If the idea of two women in love and having a really great time showing it bothers you, please, please, please stop reading this stuff. If you are under 18 years of age or this type of story is illegal where you live then close your eyes and don't read. Hey...I meant both eyes.

Megan's tale.

OK, so here I am walking down the street minding my own business. There she is sitting on the side of the curb, elbows resting on her lap her hands holding up her face. As I approached, she stood up.

"Hi, I'm in a bit of a Jam, can you help me?"

She's much shorter than I am and she sure is cute. It didn't really matter what she needed, I'd do what ever I could to help her.

I know I shouldn't be looking, but her blouse is cut pretty low and from my vantage point, I probably should be slapped.

"Flat."

I shook my head thinking, no I would never say flat, ah ah, nope, no way, far from it...

I moved my eyes up slowly to her face...Oh she has green eyes...hmm pretty, wow a bit electrifying. Why is she grinning? Damn I think I'm blushing.

She pointed her finger to the car's front tire.

"Flat."

Oh geeze, now I know I'm blushing. "Yea, um...you gotta spare?"

She walked over to the trunk and opened it. " I don't know where the jack is." She placed her hands on her hips in confusion.

How cute. "Aren'tcha lucky I happened by." She's blushing. Don't worry hon, I'll have you back on the road in five-minutes."

"Oh, I'm not in a hurry." She spoke abruptly.

She stood to the side and watched me work. I lowered the jack and put the flattened tire in her trunk.

"Wow you weren't kidding about the five-minutes. She said. She also looked a bit worried.

"Are you all right?" I asked.

"Yea, I was wondering if maybe I could buy you lunch or something, you know for rescuing me." She looked hesitant.

I laughed and I think she relaxed. What the hell. "Sure, I was just heading out to get something anyway."

Wow what a smile, can't believe that smile's directed at me.

Ten minutes later we're sitting at a cafe woofin down burgers. Does she ever talk a lot, not that I mind. I like her raspy voice. Hmm, I'll just sit here and admire.

"What, sorry."

"How long have you been a mechanic?" She had her cheek resting in the palm of her hand, her elbow held her up as it sat on the table.

"Bout ten years." I wonder if she likes mechanics.

"So that's your shop on the corner of Washington, by the Federal Branch, Megan's?"

"Yep."

"You know I work at the bank, bet I could see your shop right outside my window."

She's grinning again.

No way, we've been sitting her nearly two hours. I need to get back, make sure things are OK. But I'd sure like to see her again. "Well, I have to get back to work, so um ... thanks for lunch." Shit why am I so nervous? Just ask her.

"Can I drive you back?" She has that worried look again.

Good, that'll give me more time. "Yea, thanks."

What am I gonna say to her. I'd like to take you home and have some really wild....no, no. Um so what do you do when you're not working...

"Um Megan?" She brought me out of my thoughts. She handed me a card.

I rubbed the letters of her name with my thumb. Jodie Fisher, Associate Director... What did she say? "What?"

"I'd like to invite you over to my place sometime."

That's what I thought she said. She pulled the car in front of my shop. So she's thinking the same thing I am...well maybe not the same, I'm thinking...hmm....oils...wine....jacuzzi....well let's just find out.

"Soooo," I purred "what are we gonna do at your place?"

She took a deep breath before answering. "Anything you'd like."

Damn that was a loud gulp. Ooops, it was mine. "Sure." It's weird how my voice got husky. Sounded pretty cool though.

The way she's looking at me is making me really warm, warmer, damn I'm getting hhhhhot. I'd, I, aye aye aye. I'd need to get outta here and go hose myself off in the back.

"So how about this evening?"

Be cool, be cool, OK, no sweat, "Tonight huh?" What do I have going on tonight? "Hmm," TV dinner, clean the pistons on my bike, Wait is that a worried look on her face? "M'k, what time?" Damn there's that smile again.

"How about six? My address is on the back of the card."

I flipped the card and sure enough written in ink was an address. Wow how'd she do that. I wonder if she keeps the address on the back of all her cards.

"When you went to the powder room to wash up, I thought about asking you so I put my address on the back just in case." She's blushing again.

I got out of the car and walked away after saying good-bye and giving her a wink.

So I'm sitting here at my desk looking at my wall. Parts to order, shipments to send out...What the hell just happened. Damn...She was something. OK, so she invited me over...basically to do what ever the hell I wanted. I think that's what she meant. I mean could she have given me anymore signals? What time is it. Only three. Tapping my fingers. I should go home a take a long soak. That'll work.

********************************

Fifteen minutes left. Let me pull over for a minute to look at the address again. I'll ask this guy walking by.

"Hey buddy, you know where Walnut Grove is?"

"Yea two blocks over that way." He pointed to the right. "Nice bike, it's a Harley right?"

"Yep, she's my baby." I patted her on her blue headpan.

There's her car in the driveway, I shoulda offered to fix her tire. Hmm nice house.

OK, it's no big deal, I've had dates before. Be cool, be cool. I wonder if she heard me knock? Maybe one more, oh wait it's opening.

"Hi." She spoke first.

I think my brain just froze. Breath, breath, um...um.."Wow you look good enough to eat." Did I just Say that?

"Maybe for dessert." She grinned.

"I...um" why am I stuttering. "I mean did you want to go out or something, you're dressed...wow." She was wearing a violet dress with those stringy straps that come off really easy. The dress had a slit down the side. My head is tilting down, pick it up. Damn, I'm grinning.

"So you gonna come in or just fantasize about it?"

Damn she's really aggressive hmm, leather, whips, ouch. Oooo, straps, bet she'd like that...I'd like it...How did I get into this? "Lead on." That sounded pretty good, kinda like I could care less.

"Come sit over here." She lead me to the living room, and patted the sofa she'd just taken a seat on.

"You have a nice place." Actually it was really nice, very modern. Lots of interesting art pieces. I sat down next to her. She smelled really good.

"Can I get you a drink?" she asked as she got up and started for the other room.

"Whatcha got?" I could sure use a beer right now.

"Would you like a beer?"

"You read my mind." Don't look at her ass, don't look, damn she busted me looking. Nice though.

"Here you go," she handed me the beer and sat practically on top of me.

"Are you always so direct?" I hope I didn't sound to harsh.

"Don't you like aggressive?" She looked me in the eyes, how could I not like it from her.

"I've never had anyone be that way with me. Usually I'm more in control."

"Is that so?" she took the bottle of beer out of my hand and put it on the coffee table.

"Yep." Oh god, my body shuddered as she straddled my legs. I feel her lips gently press against mine. "OHHHH" I think I moaned, or was it her. My hands began to roam of their own accord. The straps on her dress were suddenly down off her shoulders ... did I do that?

Her lips pressed harder this time, I could feel her tongue gaining entrance. My heart beat felt like it was trying to pound out of my chest. I felt for the zipper on her dress, I pulled slowly. I moved my other hand up along the bottom of her dress. I lifted it and realized she had nothing on underneath.

"Wwwhat a surprise" I think I said in her ear before I began to nibble.

Her skin felt as soft as the material I was trying to remove. She's moaning in my ear. Damn, I need to get this dress off her.

"Carry me to my bed." She spoke and I knew it was an order. I lifted her up and she pointed the way. First she kicked off one shoe, then the other. I felt her hand begin to unbutton my shirt. I shivered as she worked her hand inside my bra, then over to my nipple, she tweaked it and I almost dropped her.

"Hey, you don't play fair." I said.

"Never." She replied as she leaned in and bit into my neck.

I moved my hand that was under her ass, and brought it up toward her center. I let my thumb brush up against the clit. I felt her jump. I grinned.

"Oh you're nasty." She whispered. "Put it back."

"No, not until you kiss this and make it better." I looked at my breast, I could still feel the sensation on the nipple. I moaned. "Mmmmmmmm."

I set her on the bed and pulled her dress off leaving her on display for my viewing pleasure. And was I ever pleased.

She pulled me down, with such a force, wow. She brought her lips up to mine and somehow my shirt was coming off, then my bra. How'd she do that? I swallowed in the kiss.

I watched as she brought her lips to my breasts and was ignited by the site as well as the feel. She extended her tongue and flicked my nipple. All I could utter was "oohh" and when she wrapped those beautiful lips around my now hardened nipple, all I could say was "uuuhh."

I offered her the other needing one and she was more than willing. I could hear my self moaning, I couldn't believe I was this loud. I never let anyone stay on my tits this long what is it with this woman, damn, I'm dripping.

Oh God, I need her. Please now. Slowly she reached down and put her hand on my inner knee...No not there....higher....I reached for her hand and moved it toward my heated center. She quickly pulled it away.

"Relax." She whispered as she reached for the buttons on my pants. I couldn't wait I wiggled out of them and my panties too.

"aaaahhh." I breathed out as I resumed my positions. She brought her knee up to my center. "OOOOH, Joooodiiee," Gently her hand came down and she grabbed my hair. I arched my ass up toward her hand. She slowly started petting me. I'm panting, I'm trying to breath but everything feels so tight.

My muscles are so tensed up. Oh god I need release.

"Tell me what you want me to do?" She spoke hoarsely, her mouth on top of mine.

"Beg me," she said again before biting my lip.

My mind was whirling. My body pleading...."PLEASE" I yelled out.

"Please What?" She whispered as her hand cupped my center. I could feel her fingers playing around my clit.

"Fuccck.....I.....need.....you......Yes, Oh Yes, God, pleeeeaaassssee...."

She pushed her fingers inside, I could feel my own heat. "Need."

"You want more." She groaned as she bit my nipple and pulled it every which way.

I swallowed hard. "Yes."

She was in complete control and I gave it to her. I've never had anyone take me the way she was doing. The look in her eyes was wild. I knew something was coming by the suspicious slope of her lips.

"It's time for desert." I think that's what I heard. She moved a trail of kisses down my stomach. I could feel her breath coming toward my need. "Oh God" I cried.

"Mmmm, veeerrry nice and wet." I heard her moan.

"Mmmph" I muffled the sound as she bit into my thigh, then moved her mouth directly over my center. "Yes," I let out.

Her mouth connected and I felt a rush of heat run through my entire body. My hands went to her head and I guided her in. I could feel her tongue as it gently made it's way inside. She pulled on my pulsating nub with her mouth. "OOOOH, DON'T STOP." The bed squeaked as my hips rocked following her rhythm.

I could hear her groaning. She moved her fingers in place again and began to thrust. "Oh I'm so close." I heard my voice but it didn't sound like me. "Oh, yes, yes, yes....aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!"

She held tight as I felt the wave come through me. Oh the pleasure.

Slowly she crawled back up to meet my eyes. The look in hers was so incredible. I felt a surge in my heart.

"I love you...I have since the first time I saw you." She whispered.

I....I...I think my throat tightened up, I don't know what to say. I know by the look in her eyes she meant it. Suddenly I'm scared.

She leans down and kisses me. I surrender to the kiss but my mind is still working. How can she love me, we just met this afternoon?

Part two

It's So Much More Than Just Sex


Return to Main Page