Paradise Found

by Cruise & Stoley


Disclaimers: The following story is alternative uber fan fiction. If you are under age, or if you find the idea of two women loving each other offensive to you, please do not read any further. Thank you. Music by Sophie B. Hawkins, "Damn I Wish I Was Your Lover" and "Show me Heaven" performed by Maria McKee is used without permission.

Sex: Erotic and plenty of it!

Special Thanks: To Mary for her proofreading and editing prowess. To Monica and Beth for their love and support with our writing passion. To the fans who have been so supportive and wonderful! You're all greatly appreciated.

Authors can be contacted at: Cruise@clububer2000.com

and Stoley8@aol.com


Part 1

"Baby! Look what just walked in!"

Jordan turned her head and spied the woman in question and shrugged her shoulders replying, "She's o.k."

"Are you crazy? That's gorgeous!" Her friend whispered.

Jordan wasn't that interested in looking around right now. She wasn't even sure why she agreed to come to Key West in the first place. Linda came down every year and had been bugging her for the past two years to come with her. She had finally caved in and agreed to this trip. Jordan had given up looking for anyone, after two failed relationships, and just preferred to concentrate on her career.

Listening to the music, Jordan looked out over the crowd and caught a glimpse of a tall dark-haired woman standing at the bar. 'Not bad,' she thought to herself.

Linda caught her staring and asked, "So, something finally peak your interest?"

Jordan quickly looked away and replied, "No, just dazing."

"Hey Bly!" Julie called as she hit her friend on the arm to get her attention. "There's a blonde checking you out my friend," she replied with a sly smile.

Bly took a long sip of her Jack and Coke, gave Julie a quick glance, and then slowly and nonchalantly turned around to check out the ladies as she leaned back against the bar.

When Bly caught sight of the blonde with fabulous green eyes, she stood up and was captivated by her beauty.

"Hey Bly, close your mouth before your teeth fall out. What's up with Miss Smooth Operator making such an obvious display of fondness?" Julie teased.

Bly closed her mouth and turned her head to Julie, "I've...aah...never seen someone as beautiful as her. I feel like somehow were' connected," Bly stammered with amazement of her feelings for this woman, and turned back to look at the green eyed beauty again.

"Bly, you're so full of it with the, 'most beautiful woman you have ever seen'. You have had many beautiful women and I think this is just another one of you pick up lines!"

Bly gave Julie a serious look as she picked up her drink and drained it. "You're friggin' serious?" Julie asked with astonishment.

"I've never been more serious Jules. I need to meet her," Bly answered as her heart raced with excitement of an encounter with the woman.

Julie had known Bly for over 10 years and knew that she was not fooling about with this one. "Well, ask her to dance!"

Bly gave Julie a, 'don't be stupid' look as she put her hands on her hips.

"I know...I know, don't get in the way of the master smooth operator." Julie teased with a smile.

Bly smiled and headed across the crowded bar.

"Come on, dance with me," Linda asked tugging on Jordan's arm. Jordan groaned but allowed herself to be pulled up and onto the dance floor. The music turned to a slow, sensual beat and Jordan looked at Linda questioningly when a deep voice behind asked, "May I have this dance?" Jordan turned to look up into the bluest eyes she had ever seen.

"Huh? She stammered and heard a giggle from behind her.

"Dance? Would you care to?" The woman asked again, her eyebrow raising in question, worried that the green-eyed beauty would decline her offer.

Jordan felt a shove from behind and found herself in the arms of the woman she had been watching at the bar.

"I guess that means yes," the woman drawled.

Jordan grinned embarrassed and replied, "Sorry."

Bly slid her hand in the woman's hand and led her to an open spot. Bly turned to her dance partner; locking blue eyes with green, Bly pulled her into her arms as she continued her gaze. Bly moved her head over the woman's shoulder lightly grazing her cheek and feeling the softness of her skin against her own.

'This feels like paradise,' Bly thought to herself as "Damn I wish I was your lover by Sophie B. Hawkins began to play.

<that old dog has chained you up alright...give you everything you need...to live inside a twisted cage>

Bly slowly slid her arm around Jordan's waist, pulling her closer and taking in the sweet smell of Lauren perfume on her neck as warmth swept throughout her body.

<I had a dream I was your hero...damn I wish I was your lover...I'll rock you till the daylight come...make sure you are smiling and warm>

"It was everything Bly could do to keep from pressing her sensual lips along the soft skin of her neck.

<I am everything...tonight I'll be your mother I will...and I'll do such things to ease your pain...free your mind and you won't feel ashamed...this monkey can't stand to see you black and blue...I give you something sweet each time you come inside my jungle book...what is it just too good...don't say you'll stay...cause then you go away.>

Jordan enjoyed the sensation she felt from Bly's thigh pressed against her sex. Bly began to grind her body against Jordan's to the rhythm of the music as Jordan's breathing increased.

<shucks for me there is no other...you're the only shoe that fits...I can't imagine I'll grow out of it...damn, I wish I was your lover>

Jordan had never been so sexually aroused by another's touch as she was by this woman's. Bly could feel her dance partner's warm breath along her neck, sending chills down her spine as she held her tighter and continued to grind against her body.

<If I was your girl, believe Me..I'd turn on the rolling stones...we could groove along and feel much better...I could do it forever and ever...give me an hour to kiss you ...walk through heaven's door. I'm sure...we don't need no doctor to feel much better...let me in...forever and ever and ever...>

Jordan was afraid to say a word, instead deciding to enjoy the moment as she moved her arms tighter around the woman to intensify the feel of their bodies against one another.

<I sat on the mountainside with peace of mind...and I lay by the ocean making love to her...wish visions clear...walked for days with no one near...and I return as chained and bound to you>

They moved as one to the beat and before Jordan knew it, they were pressed as close as a couple of lovers dancing to the intoxicating rhythm.

<shucks. for me there is no other...you're the only shoe that fits...I can't imagine I'll grow out of it...damn, I wish I was your lover>

The song ended and a husky voice whispered in her ear, "Thank you," before the arms released her.

"No, thank you," Jordan replied and watched the woman walk back toward the bar. Returning to the table Jordan sat down flushed and signaled for another drink.

Linda asked, "What was that about?"

"She wanted to dance." Jordan simply remarked.

"Honey, that was not dancing! That was just short of illegal in twenty states!"

Jordan just laughed and turned her attention to the dance floor.

"Here ya go buddy. You definitely need this drink after that display!" Julie laughed and handed her friend another Jack and Coke.

"Thanks Jules," Bly answered as she took a drink. "Hey, Tara send one of my specialty drinks, a Maui Malibu Mama (Malibu rum, pineapple juice, with a splash of cranberry juice) over to the overheated blonde with the beautiful green eyes across the bar," she informed the bartender. Bly looked over her shoulder so Tara would know who to send the drink to.

"Bly, what's her name?" Julie asked.

"I'm about to find out," Bly answered as she flashed a sexy smile and turned around to watch the drink being delivered.

"Hey Linda, don't look now but, third table on your left, brunette keeps giving you the eye," Jordan whispered in Linda's ear.

Linda nodded before letting her eyes casually scan the room and the woman in question. "I think your right my friend."

The bartender came to the table and set a drink in front of Jordan. She looked from it to the woman questioningly; "This isn't what I ordered?"

Tara smiled slyly and replied, "Compliments of the tall babe at the bar."

Jordan's heart skipped a beat and she looked toward the bar but couldn't see her.

"What is it?"

"It's a specialty, Maui Malibu Mama, equal parts Malibu Rum, pineapple juice and a splash of cranberry juice. Try it, I guarantee you'll like it," the bartender winked.

Jordan took a sip smiling and said, "Tell her I said thank you." Tara smiled nodded and walked away.

"Well, well, maybe I should just go over and ask that woman to dance with me so yours will come over," Linda snickered and stood up.

"No!" Jordan pulled back on Linda's arm nervous.

"Come on! Be brave!"

"O.k., o.k." Jordan let go of Linda's arm and watched her friend approach the brunette.

All of a sudden, the hairs on her neck stood on end as if charged by electricity and she turned to look up into deep blue eyes.

"Mind if I sit down?" Bly asked as she pointed to the chair next to Jordan.

"Aah...no...please." Jordan gestured to the chair.

Bly sat down and looked into those incredible green eyes asking, "So, do you like the drink?"

"I love it...it's very tropical," Jordan answered with a smile as she took another sip.

"Well, we are in a tropical setting so, the drink would be appropriate," Bly answered sarcastically.

"By the way I'm Bly," she replied as she held out her hand to Jordan.

Jordan was taken back by the sarcastic remark but reached out to shake her hand when Bly stared into her eyes and slowly raised the hand to her lips, placing a soft kiss upon it, "you might be who?" she asked seductively.

Jordan was a little put off by her aggressiveness. "Aah..my name is Jordan," she answered as she pulled her hand away and raised her glass nervously for another drink.

"So, do you like what you see? Bly asked.

"Excuse me?" Jordan asked with agitation.

"I noticed you staring at me and I wanted to know if you liked what you saw? Did you like how you felt in my arms? Bly asked kicking herself for having diarrhea of the mouth, especially when she's had too much Jack and Coke to drink.

Jordan was obviously embarrassed and didn't want to continue the conversation. She nervously shifted in her chair making eye contact with Linda, which meant, she needed help.

"Well? Are you going to answer me?" Bly asked with a cocky smile.

"Hey Jordan! Come dance with me and save me from that woman!" Linda replied grabbing the blonde by the arm and pulling her out on the dance floor.

Bly watched the pair on the dance floor and looked down thinking, 'You friggin' idiot! Why would you go and act that way round her!' Getting up she headed over to Julie and thought, 'I've really got to consider finding something else to drink other than Jack and Coke. It gets me in trouble every time.'

"Hey, Let's get out of here."

"What about the love of your life?" Julie teased.

"I think I just scared her away," Bly answered with regret as she glanced at Jordan one more time before exiting the club.

"You O.K.?" Linda asked concerned with her friend's distress.

"I'm fine," Jordan replied watching Bly leave the bar with another woman.

"Come on Babe! I've known you too long to believe that. What did she do?" Linda asked pulling Jordan over to the corner of the dance floor.

"Nothing. I guess it was more her attitude," Jordan answered and shivered slightly.

Linda placed a concerned arm around her friend and led her back to the table.

"What do you mean?" she asked once they were seated again.

Jordan looked down and picked up the drink Bly had sent her and quickly set it down again frowning.

"Remember Cindy?'

"Yes," Linda replied and then sat up straighter, "she didn't try.....?"

"No! No! Nothing like that! It was intimidating like Cindy use to be. I felt like I was being backed up to that wall again."

"Damn! I'm sorry, I shouldn't have left you alone," Linda apologized.

"What are you going to do? Baby-sit me and hold my hand? It's no biggie, I'll survive." Jordan smiled at her friend weakly.

"I know you will, I can worry though."

"Don't worry, you know me I still have a weakness for those aggressive ex-jocks, Cindy was just the exception to the rule," Jordan replied.

"Ooh, me too, that's why were here this weekend," Linda smiled.

"Hey, why don't we call it a night and head back and tomorrow we check out the jock's at the football game?"

"What about the brunette?"

"Naw, too chatty for me. I like my women quiet and meek like you."

"Ha....Ha."

The next morning Jordan awoke early and walked down to the beach while Linda slept in. The beach was pretty much deserted as she sat down to look out over the water. Last night's incident had brought back painful memories that were best left forgotten. She couldn't really remember all that had happened, she had been drinking a lot and all she could remember now was fear and anger. She tried not to dwell on it too much and had tucked it away in the past. It was a long time ago and she was not the same person now. Taking a deep breath she smiled as the sun made its ascent into the sky. 'That was yesterday, this is today!' she told herself firmly.

Standing up she brushed the sand off her shorts and looked down the beach, stopping when she saw a familiar figure looking out over the ocean. She watched as Bly stood with shoulders slightly sagged as if carrying a heavy weight. This morning the woman didn't look so threatening and Jordan couldn't stop from feeling compassion at the woman's sadness. Unsure of what to do she stood rooted to her spot and watched until the woman turned and blue eyes met green once again.

Bly looked back down to her hands as she fiddled with the shell she was holding, embarrassed over her display last night at the bar. She knew there was no way of avoiding Jordan so, she threw her shell in the ocean and watched it skip across the water and disappear before she moved toward Jordan. 'Try not to be an idiot this time Bly, like you where last night' Bly thought to herself as she hesitantly approached Jordan, looking up into her sexy green eyes she flashed a sexy smile before hanging her head back down.

"Nice morning huh?" Bly asked unable to make eye contact.

"It's incredibly beautiful here." Jordan answered as she scanned the blue-green water then turned back to Bly.

"You okay?" Jordan asked with concern, her heart beat a little faster as she looked at the sexy woman who wore a black sports bra with a pair of red "Sideout" shorts with a volleyball emblem on the leg of the shorts. Jordan noticed that Bly had an incredibly toned, muscular body and very nice tan.

"Yes it is...I love it here." Bly answered with a quick glance up at Jordan then back down. "Aah...Jordan...I ...aah wanted to apologize for the way I acted last night." Bly stammered as her blue eyes finally met green eyes and Jordan could see the sincerity in them. "It was the Jack and coke talking last night and I wanted you to know that I'm really not that much of a jerk."

"It's okay Bly...I accept your apology." Jordan answered with a nod for reassurance.

"I would like to make it up to you if I could, well, if you would let me." Bly asked with a slight smile.

"You really don't have to do that, your apology was enough."

"I know I don't have to but I want to. I was wondering if you would like to have dinner with me tonight?" Bly asked with a smile.

Jordan wanted to jump at the opportunity but decided to not rush into things like she always had in the past, which had led to two very big mistakes.

"Aah...that's a very sweet offer Bly, could I get back to you with an answer though?"

"I can understand if you don't want to go out with me and you have every right to not want to have anything to do with me. I'm sorry for last night and intruding today." Bly answered with disappointment as she turned to leave.

Jordan grabbed her by the arm to stop her... "No, it's not that I don't want to, it's just that I need to speak with Linda before I accept. She purchased tickets for a fundraiser dinner at Kelly's Caribbean bar and grill and I'm not sure if it's for tonight or tomorrow. So, could I call you later when I find out?"

Jordan asked knowing exactly what day the fundraiser was for but, still didn't want to be impulsive about her answer. She wanted to give herself a chance to think things over.

"I didn't know Kelly's was having a fundraiser but, I'm staying at the Rainbow House in room 13 if you want to call me there later with your answer," Bly answered as she smiled and headed off to the road to retrieve her moped.

"Okay I will contact you later then," Jordan answered as she watched Bly climb on her moped and head out of sight. Jordan thought about how much she was attracted to Bly and whether she was being too harsh to her. "She could be your soul mate Jordan and you may have pushed her out of your life," she replied softly to herself and headed off to meet up with Linda to watch the football game.

Linda and Jordan pulled up to the field finding it packed with women for the flag football tournament... "Oh, yes! women galore Jordan!" Linda exclaimed with excitement.

"I can see that!" Jordan answered in amazement. She scanned the crowd while the pair pulled out their lawn chairs and cooler.

The pair picked a great sunny spot on the sideline to get a great view of the game as well as, the ladies.

"I just love to watch a bunch of women running around playing football." Linda exclaimed with a big grin.

"I thought you didn't like football Linda" Jordan replied skeptical.

"That's men Jordan, but women playing is another story." Linda answered with a mischievous smile on her face... "Hey, check out the quarterback for the teal team."

"Which one is the quarterback?" Jordan asked confused.

"The one with the ball, #13!...she's hot!" Linda exclaimed with disbelief at her friend's ignorance of the players.

Jordan looked over to #13, the quarterback as Linda said, and noticed a tall, tanned and strikingly beautiful woman. Her dark hair was pulled through the hole in the back of her Miami Dolphins ball cap and her eyes hidden behind Oakley sunglasses.

"She's very good looking Linda." Jordan watched in awe as the woman ran gracefully from the defenders as she approached their sideline. The woman was shoved out of bounds and slid down to the ground right in front of an astonished Jordan and Linda.

"Now isn't that ironic!" Linda replied in amazement as they checked her out.

The woman stood up and took out her mouthpiece as she looked at the pair.

"Hello, Jordan, " the woman replied with a smile before putting her mouthpiece back in and running back onto the field to join her team in the huddle.

Jordan sat in astonishment as Linda looked strangely at her. "Are you neglecting to tell me something? Who was that beauty?"

Jordan recognized the voice behind the shades and hat. "It was Bly," Jordan answered with amazement not knowing she played football.

"Wow! She is freaking hot, too bad she was such a jerk to you!" Linda replied as she watched the game continue.

"I saw and spoke to her on the beach this morning and she asked me to dinner tonight," Jordan replied.

"Were her manners better this time?" Linda asked with skepticism.

"Yes, and she apologized for the way she acted last night."

"Unbelievable...are you going to go with her?"

"I'm not sure yet," Jordan answered with hesitation as they continued to watch the game. A group of women approached the area where Linda and Jordan sat to watch the game.

"I think I am in love with Bly." A red-haired woman replied to her friends as Jordan overheard their conversation.

"No, I'm in love with her and I will be the one she goes out with." A shorthaired brunette answered as everyone laughed.

"Deb, there is no way she will go out with you!" The red-haired woman answered.

Jordan became jealous of the woman bickering over who would go out with Bly as she eavesdropped on their conversation.

"Dude...I'm a chick magnet and I just know she will go out with me, especially when I flash my sexy dimples to her." The woman named Deb answered with cockiness and a laugh as all of her friends laughed as well.

"You should know by now that Bly doesn't accept dates from people, she offers them, and the only way you're going out with her is if she asks you!"

"I know, but it doesn't hurt to dream does it?" Deb answered with a smile as they all stared at Bly.

"All I know is that whoever she asks out is one lucky woman." the redhead answered with awe.

Jordan smiled as her decision had been made and leaned to Linda... "The answer to your question is yes."

"What did I ask you?" Linda asked confused.

"I am going out to dinner with Bly tonight," Jordan answered with a smile as a happy nervousness swept over her body. She wondered what she was getting herself into with Bly.

"Did you see that pass! It had to have been oh, 50 yards! Oh, yes! Touchdown!" Linda yelled with excitement and amazement at Bly's pass.

"That was incredible!" Jordan answered with astonishment as she watched Bly hug her teammates after the play.

"She is a very good athlete!" Linda exclaimed.

After the game, Bly approached the pair as they were packing up their chairs and cooler. "Did you enjoy the game?" Bly asked with a smile.

"Yes, very much so," Jordan answered with a smile as she slipped her sunglasses on to check Bly's sweaty, but sexy body out without her knowing.

Bly took a long sip of water. "Bly, man, you can really throw that ball. Where did you learn to do that?" Linda asked in amazement.

Bly wiped the water off her mouth as Jordan wished she could lick it off those sensuous lips.

"From the main man #13 himself, my boy, Dan Marino!" Bly answered with a laugh.

"So, you're a Marino fan?" Linda asked.

"If you saw my house you wouldn't ask that question." Bly laughed as she turned to her friends who called to her to get moving, they where ready to go. Bly held up a finger for one more minute and looked back at Jordan. "So, are you going to accept my offer of dinner?" Bly asked with a smile.

"Yes...I will be accepting your offer. What time?" Jordan answered with a smile.

"How about 7 because the restaurant is small and gets very busy quickly. Where are you staying? " Bly asked as she waved to her still shouting friends, without taking her eyes off of Jordan.

"We are staying at Alexander's guesthouse."

"Oh, great, it is just around the corner from there so, I will be out front at about 6:45 then, okay?" Bly asked for assurance that the plans she offered would be accepted.

"That would be perfect," Jordan answered with a smile.

"Great! I will see you then. I have to get going to a volleyball game so, see you later!" Bly answered with a smile as she ran over to the waiting car. Bly jumped into the Mustang convertible and the carload of woman laughed as they sped off out of the parking lot.

Linda put her sunglasses back down on her eyes after watching Bly run off to join her friends. "Did you notice the nice ass she has?"

"Linda!" Jordan exclaimed with embarrassment as she elbowed her friend.

Linda looked at Jordan and the two laughed. "You were checking it out too!" Linda laughed as she pointed at Linda.

"Oh, behave!" Jordan laughed as the pair headed towards their car.

"So, do you want to got watch a volleyball game," Linda asked as they pulled out of the parking lot.

"No, that would look too anxious, don't you think?"

"Maybe just interested," Linda offered. "But, you're probably right. So, what are you going to wear tonight?"

"I have no idea where we're even going," Taylor complained looking down at her shorts and T-shirt.

"Why don't we head over to shops and see what we can find?"

"Great idea," Jordan answered making a mental list of the clothes she had brought.

They parked their car back at the guesthouse and made their way through the various shops.

"Jordan, what about this?" Linda asked excitedly. Jordan turned to look at the article of clothing her friend held up.

"I can't wear that!" Jordan exclaimed.

"Why? I think you would look hot in it," Linda replied.

"I can see though it!"

"That's why you wear this under it!" Linda answered and held up a white bra that went under the lacy top. "Come on, at least try it on."

"Linda!" Jordan whined.

"For me?"

"Give it to me!" Jordan groaned and went into the fitting room. Looking at herself in the mirror she thought, 'Not bad. I guess it covers enough yet, shows so much more.'

"Get out here!" Linda called impatiently, "Let me see what it looks like."

Jordan stepped out of the room and blushed when Linda let out a low whistle.

"You have got to get that! You look totally hot in that," Linda replied. The top was a midriff lacy number with the white bra underneath. She could wear any color shorts with it she wanted to and opted for her short navy one's.

"You sure it doesn't scream, "I'm cheap!"

"No! It screams Babe!" Linda remarked and pushed her back into the fitting room to change.

In the next shop, Jordan found a pair of gold hoops that she had always wanted. The afternoon was slipping away as they hurried back to their room to get ready for the sunset fest. They made their way down to the dock just as it was starting to get crowded, and finding a good spot they waited.

"Hey, Linda is that you?"

Linda and Jordan turned toward the voice behind them and Linda squealed in delight.

"Judy! What are you doing here?" The two women hugged as Jordan looked on in amusement.

"I came down with some friends, and you?"

"I came down with my friend Jordan. Judy I'd like you to meet Jordan," Linda said and pulled Jordan forward. "Judy and I go back a long way."

"We were in college together," Judy explained. She looked over at Linda and thinking how really good the woman looked even after all this time.

"It's nice to meet you Judy," Jordan replied shaking the offered hand.

"So, do you two have plans for the evening?" Judy asked not sure if they were together or just friends.

Linda chuckled and replied, "My friend here has a date with this gorgeous jock."

"So then you're free this evening?" Judy asked hopefully.

"Sure, what did you have in mind?"

"My friends are all meeting at the Epic tonight, I thought we could go over for a little dancing? You up for that?"

"Sounds like my kind of evening," Linda answered and turned to find Jordan looking out over the water to the other side of the dock.

Jordan looked across the water to the other crowd of people on the dock and saw a familiar figure standing all alone looking out over the water. She had the same forlorn look as this morning on the beach, and Jordan knew something was bothering her.

"What's up?" Linda asked her.

"I think I'm going to head over there, I think I see someone I know. You guys have a good time this evening and I'll see you later tonight?" The last question she posed to Linda who nodded.

"It was nice meeting you Judy."

"Nice meeting you too, have fun on your date."

Jordan hurried through the crowd trying to find her way to where she saw Bly standing alone. She made it to the end of the pier and couldn't find the tall woman.

"Damn," Jordan breathed, "Where could she have gone so fast?"

Looking around once more, she gave up and headed back to the guesthouse to see if Bly was waiting for her there. Jordan reached the guesthouse and didn't see Bly anywhere and decided to wait on the porch for her.

Alexander's Guesthouse was a homey 1910 conch house covered in tropical foliage. Jordan sat on a sofa on a wide veranda type porch and looked out past the white fence for Bly to arrive on her moped. The stars were just beginning to come out and Jordan watched the sky as it filled with tiny sparkles.

"What'cha looking at?" Bly asked standing at the bottom of the steps.

Jordan jumped as she hadn't heard the woman or her moped arrive. "Jeez, you scared me. I didn't hear you drive up."

"Sorry, I parked the bike over there earlier and ran down the street for this," Bly said and handed Jordan a white rose.

"What? That's so sweet. Thank you," Jordan blushed embarrassed at Bly's display of affection. "No one's ever given me flowers before."

"No one, huh? I'll have to remember that." Bly replied. "Well, you hungry?"

"Starving," Jordan replied and went down the steps to join Bly. Jordan unlocked the gate at the end of the walk with her room key as Bly held it open for her and waited for Jordan to precede her. "Hey, how did you get in the gate?" Jordan asked with wonder at how she managed it.

"I jumped the fence because I didn't want to break your concentration on what you were staring at," Bly answered with a sweet smile.

Jordan smiled and thought about how romantic it was for Bly to jump the fence and to give her a beautiful white rose.

As they walked to the restaurant Jordan looked up at Bly's profile and thought about how surprisingly different Bly was turning out to be. She wasn't at all the intimidating person she had originally thought.

Lifting the rose to her nose she breathed in it's scent and smiled, 'yep things are definitely looking better' as she glanced over to catch a glimpse of Bly. The woman looked stunning in her white cotton high neck tank top revealing her tan and well defined arms with the top fitting her toned body snuggly as it was tucked into her black mid thigh pleated docker shorts. Jordan also noted that Bly's hair looked incredibly sexy as she swung it to the side off of her face. Jordan caught a whiff of her cool water perfume and smiled.

Bly smiled as she caught a glimpse of Jordan checking her out and liked the feeling. She turned to Jordan with her smile still left on her face. "Do you like Italian food?" she asked as she stepped off the curb.

"I pretty much love any types of food, except liver," Jordan answered with a laugh, which Bly shared easily.

"I'll make sure I remember no liver either," Bly smiled as she pointed Jordan in the direction they needed to go.

"What do you enjoy to eat?"

"Pretty much everything except liver," Bly answered with a laugh and a nod of the head as they turned the corner. "This is it," Bly answered as she led Jordan up the steps and held the door open for her.

"This place is really cute," Jordan replied as she scanned the small quaint restaurant. It had benches in the front for people as they waited for their tables to become available. Soft strains of Caribbean music floated through restaurant which had large windows that allows patrons to look out over the tropical foliage that encased the old style Key West homes.

"Bly! Welcome! I have your usual table in the corner," the host replied with enthusiasm as he pointed to her table and ushered the pair to their table.

"Dianne will be serving you tonight and welcome to our restaurant young lady," the host replied in a warm and friendly voice as he waited for the ladies to take their seats.

"Thank you Mario," Bly answered with a smile as she looked back at Jordan.

"Do you come here often?" Jordan asked amazed that the waiter knew her.

"Every chance I get. I love this place and they have really great food."

"It's very lovely," Jordan answered with a smile as she looked around the quaint restaurant as their waitress approached.

"Hello Bly good to see you this evening," she replied with a smile as she put two glasses of water and a glass of ice tea on the table.

"What can I get you to drink?" she asked looking at Jordan.

"Aah...I guess I'll have some ice tea as well," Jordan answered with a smile as she looked up at the waitress before you left to fulfill her request. Jordan turned back to Bly, "So, what's good here?"

"Everything!" Bly answered with a smile.

"You're not much help," Jordan teased with a smile.

"Sorry, I usually just leave it up to whoever is serving my table to choose something for me and you can do the same or you can check out something from the menu," Bly answered as she put some sweet-n-low in her tea and stirred it before taking a sip.

"Here you go hun," Diane replied as she put a glass of tea in front of Jordan..."what can I get you ladies this evening?"

"You can choose for me Diane," Bly answered with a smile as she glanced towards Jordan for her order.

"I'll have the meat tortellini please," Jordan ordered.

"Great...I'll get your orders in right away and bring out your salads."

"Thank you," they both replied together as they smiled at one another.

"So, Bly where do you live?"

"I live in Ft. Lauderdale on the beach," Bly answered as she sipped her tea.

"That must be very nice to wake up to the noise of the waves crashing on the shore," Jordan answered with a smile.

"It is very beautiful in the mornings when I am out for my run," Bly answered as Diane brought their salads and began to dig into hers.

"What do you do for a living?" Jordan asked through bites of her salad... "This salad dressing is wonderful what kind is it?"

"House raspberry vinaigrette...my favorite, " Bly answered and hesitated, "Don't you just hate the uncomfortable getting to know one another questions?" Bly asked with a smile.

Jordan laughed..."Actually I do, but I would like to know more about you," Jordan answered as her green eyes met Bly's blues.

"Here, let me give you my resume and then it will be easier," Bly answered with a laugh as she pretended to pull out a resume from her pocket as Jordan laughed.

"Well, let's see. I'm a Physical Therapist, I went to the University of Florida and I'm a diehard Gator fan so, hopefully you aren't a Seminole fan," Bly teased with a wink and a smile at Jordan.

"Nope, I'm a Michigan Wolverine fan...gotta love the maze and blue!" Jordan laughed.

"Great...I am a diehard Miami Dolphin's fan, I play flag football on tournament teams, beach volleyball and women's baseball on Sunday's in a league in Hollywood."

"A real sports nut huh?" Jordan asked with a smile.

"Well, you kind of have to be when your mom and dad are too," Bly answered with a smile.

"That's awesome...what sports do they enjoy?" Jordan answered with interest in Bly's family.

"Dad played football and baseball for the Gators and mom played softball and volleyball for the.."

"Gators?" Jordan interrupted with a laugh.

"Yep...the Gators," Bly answered with a smile as she finished off her salad and noticed Jordan had a stray piece of lettuce on her chin. She reached over with her napkin to wipe it off her chin.

"What?" Jordan asked with nervousness.

"You have a piece of lettuce on your chin that I thought I would wipe off," Bly answered with a smile as she wiped it off her chin as Jordan grabbed her hand to take the napkin sending waves of electricity throughout Bly's body from her tender touch. Bly smiled as she gazed into Jordan's eyes and put her hand down to take a sip of tea never having ever felt a sensation like that from someone before.

"Thanks," Jordan answered with slight embarrassment that she is out on a date with a beautiful woman and she has lettuce hanging off her chin. 'Remind yourself dummy to wipe your chin after every bite...hopefully there is nothing stuck in my teeth!' she thought to herself as she smiled at Bly then looked back down to her plate.

"Jordan I'm sorry I...aah...didn't mean to embarrass you," Bly stammered as she stared into Jordan's eyes.

"Oh, no...thanks, I appreciate that you got it then instead of letting it hang there all evening...now that would have been embarrassing!" Jordan laughed as did Bly.

"Ooh, nice pick up on the embarrassment thing" Jordan thought to herself. "So, you were telling me about your parents?"

"Oh, yeah...they met a the University of Florida, fell in love and got married hence, producing me!" Bly answered with a laugh.

"What do they do for a living?" Jordan asked inquisitively.

"My father is an orthopedic surgeon with his own practice and on the medical staff for the Miami Dolphins, and my mother is a lawyer for my father," Bly laughed. "I'm only teasing she has her own law practice."

Jordan laughed, "You have a very prestigious family Bly. Is that how you know Dan Marino?"

"Thank you and yes, my father has done many surgeries on him and I have done my internships in physical therapy with the dolphins staff so, I also worked on him. He's really great too. I have a field pass for all of the games...are you a dolphins fan?"

"Oh, yeah...but I don't know too much about football though. I usually just watch the games with Linda who is more into the game than I am."

"Well...maybe I can teach you some things about football then," Bly answered with a smile.

"That would be nice. Did you play any sports in college? Probably a stupid question huh?"

"No, never a stupid question, and yes. I played volleyball, softball and intramural flag football...I lettered in varsity for volleyball and softball all four years there, which my mother was especially pleased with," Bly answered with a smile.

"So, you are close with your family?"

"Very much so," Bly answered as she moved back so, Diane could put her lasagna on the table in front of her as she looked up. "Thank you, perfect choice."

"I thought you would like that one," Diane replied with a smile as she left to attend to her other customers.

Jordan moved her tortellini around on her plate and looked up at Bly who began to eat her lasagna.

"Is your family very accepting of your lifestyle?" Jordan asked hesitantly.

"Oh, yeah...they are great... they would love for me to settle down with someone though," Bly smiled as she stared into Jordan's green eyes. 'How I wish it was you that would be that person,' Bly thought to herself as she continued to eat.

"That's great to have parents who are so accepting of you and your lifestyle," Jordan answered with envy.

"How could they not? They love me. When I told my parents they said they loved me unconditionally and that they wanted me to be happy...I am very lucky to have such great parents," Bly answered with a smile and admiration for her parents.

'If she has such a wonderful family, life, job why does she always look so lonely?' Jordan thought to herself as she continued to eat her tortellini.

"This is the best pasta I have ever eaten, what's the name of this restaurant?...I want to recommend it."

"I told you this place was great. The name is Mangia Mangia and you should recommend it... I do it all the time," Bly answered with a smile..."so, now it's your turn to tell me about you," Bly replied with a sexy sly smile.

"Let's see....I was born in Michigan which, of course, is why I'm a Wolverine fan," Jordan smiled pausing to take a sip of her water.

I work in Technical Support for a Computer firm in West Boca. My parents are both employed. My father works for a utility company up north and my mother is a bookkeeper for a engineering firm."

Jordan stopped there and began to make an effort to eat her food. She hesitated telling Bly that her parents knew nothing about her lifestyle. 'I don't want her to think I'm not serious about my life, in anyway,' she thought a little sadly.

Bly looked over at Jordan and noticed that she wasn't really enjoying her food.

"Don't you like the tortellini?" she asked.

"No, it's terrific. I guess I'm just getting full," Jordan replied.

Bly watched Jordan and wondered it that was all there was to the story and decided to find out.

"So, what about your parents. What are they Wolverine fans too?" Bly asked casually.

"Yes, the whole family is." Jordan laughed lightly and looked up at Bly nervously.

"What's wrong?" Bly asked concerned.

"Nothing, why?" Jordan replied, looking playing with her water glass.

"Come on, its more than that," Bly said and moved to put her hand over Jordan's as it gripped her water glass.

Jordan looked up with a half smile and said, "It's just that your family seems too accepting of you and everything. Mine, on the other hand, doesn't know about my lifestyle, which is one of the reasons I live in Florida and not up north."

"You mean they don't know you are gay?" Bly asked curious.

"No, they wouldn't be as accepting as your family I'm afraid," Jordan replied." They have their own beliefs on the subject and let's just say that they don't match mine."

"That's too bad, it must be hard for you," Bly sympathized.

Jordan shrugged her shoulders and replied, "Actually, we aren't that close of a family, and since I live so far away, it really hasn't been a problem."

"Do you think you will ever tell them?"

"Yes, actually I do," Jordan replied thoughtfully, "I've decided that if I ever find a real relationship then I don't want to live a lie and I will tell them."

"Sounds reasonable," Bly replied smiling and released Jordan's hand when Diane stepped up to the table to clear some of the dishes.

"Are you up for some dessert?"

"No, I'm stuffed," Jordan laughed and patted her stomach. Bly smiled in reply and told Diane, "Just the check, please."

"O.K., be right back with it," Diane replied and clearing the last of their dishes.

"Would you be interested in going for a ride down to the Atlantic Shores Resort for a walk along the dock?"

"Yes, that sounds nice," Jordan answered.

Diane came back and placed the bill in front of Bly and she slipped her credit card into the folder and handed it back to Diane.

"How about we split the bill," Jordan offered reaching for her purse.

"No, I asked you out, this evening's on me," Bly replied.

"I can't let you pay for everything."

"Yes, you can. I can afford it," Bly replied simply.

"That's nice but, I feel funny letting someone else pay my way," Jordan answered.

"Don't worry about it. You're not taking advantage of me," Bly smiled and signed the check. "Are you ready to go?"

"Yes, thank you for dinner and the rose," Jordan got up and followed Bly out of the restaurant. They walked back toward the guesthouse to retrieve Bly's moped.

Bly got on and got settled and then held a hand out for Jordan, "Hop on."

Jordan took her offered hand and climbed on the bike behind Bly. The closeness of their bodies made Jordan tremble as she put her arms around Bly's waist. She could feel Bly's warmth and smell her cologne and it was intoxicating in the tropical night air.

Bly felt Jordan shiver and reached down to pull Jordan's arm closer around her body. The ever-present butterflies in Jordan's stomach seemed to be making swan dives with her tortellini from Bly's gesture. Bly sped the moped down the street at full throttle, causing a rush of adrenaline to flow throughout Jordan's body. Bly pulled up at a stoplight and pointed to her right at a small bar with a bunch of mopeds parked out front and looked over her shoulder at Jordan.

"I call that bar the booger bar," Bly replied with a laugh.

"Booger bar? That sounds gross, Bly," Jordan asked confused.

"That's because it is gross, that's why I call it the booger bar," Bly laughed. "See, booger means nasty, gross, ugly etc," Bly explained.

"That's an interesting name to describe something," Jordan answered as the light changed and Bly gunned the accelerator.

"Do you always drive these things full out?"

"Oh, yeah, it's so much fun. Is it bothering you? I can slow down," Bly asked concerned.

"No, I like it I was just curious."

Bly turned the corner as a bunch of women stood on the corner, she beeped her horn a few times and the women squealed in response to her gesture as they passed by with Bly and Jordan laughing.

'I never thought I would have so much fun riding on a moped...maybe it's the company that I'm with that is doing it,' Jordan thought as they came to their destination.

Bly parked the moped and Jordan climbed off with Bly putting the kickstand down as she crawled off. She pulled the key out and looped the lock through the moped to keep it from being stolen.

"Just don't want to take any chances," Bly replied as she looked at Jordan with a smile. "Come on," Bly replied with excitement as they headed over to the steps leading up to the pool deck.

Bly waited for Jordan at the top of the steps and held her hand out for Jordan to except her help up for the last one. Bly held Jordan's hand as they passed the closed Tiki bar by the pool and made their way down to the end of the long dock. A steady tropical breeze blew across the dock from the ocean.

"How far out does this dock go Bly?" Jordan asked as she looked at Bly who had a wind blown look in the moonlight.

"Its not too much farther Jordan. They call this the "Stairway to the Sea" because it goes out into the Atlantic Ocean. If you go down those stairs you can swim in fairly shallow blue-green water to cool off from your nude sunbathing," Bly answered with a laugh as she pointed to the stairs. Jordan looked over the edge as Bly squeezed her hand a little tighter. Bly stole a sideways glance at Jordan as she looked over the edge of the railing at the stormy sea crashing against the pillars below them, and Jordan struggled to keep her long blond hair out of her face.

Bly turned Jordan to face her and gazed into her green eyes as she slowly reached up to gently brush Jordan's hair out of her face. Bly's heart raced as a warmth swept over her and she slowly leaned in to kiss Jordan who became very nervous and turned her head towards the ocean

"Did you hear that? What was that?" Jordan asked as she looked over the edge..."I hope she thinks she heard something as well...I'm just not ready for her to kiss me...or am I?" Jordan argued with herself.

"I didn't hear anything Jordan...do you see anything?" Bly asked as she looked over the railing at the ocean beneath them. "It could have just been a fish that jumped up out of the water." Bly answered as she walked away from the railing and walked over to the steps. She descended a couple and looked under the dock to no avail.

'Whew! She really thinks there is something there...I should be ashamed of myself having her go on a wild goose chase like that,' Jordan thought as she walked over towards Bly.

"Whatever it was it's gone now," Bly answered with a smile as Jordan approached her.

"Oh, well...it must have been a big fish to make that much noise...I can't believe you didn't hear it," Jordan answered trying to cover herself.

"I was focused on something other than the ocean sorry," Bly answered sheepishly as she walked to the railing and looked out over the ocean which had a moonlight glow to it. Her hair blew to the side from the tropical breeze as Bly leaned her elbows on the railing and looked out enjoying the moment.

Jordan approached Bly and stood next to her recognizing that familiar forlorn look as she gazed out into the ocean. Jordan stepped up closer to Bly..."penny for your thoughts," Jordan replied as Bly glanced down over her shoulder at the shorter woman.

"Let's see the penny first," Bly answered with an incredibly sexy smile.

Jordan reached in her pocket pulling out a penny and held it in front of Bly who smiled. "You can keep it, I was just kidding."

"No, I'm paying for your thoughts so, accept the penny and tell me about it," Jordan answered as she moved the penny closer to Bly.

Bly turned to face her, still resting her arm on the railing and took the penny out of her hand. "This is the cheapest shrink session I will ever have," Bly answered with a smile.

"Well, it seems to me you have something heavy on your mind. So, I paid for your thoughts and the doctor is in," Jordan answered with a smile.

Bly flashed that familiar sexy smile. "I guess I'm just lonely," Bly answered trying to brush the conversation off.

"Seems like there's more to it than that Bly. You seem to be carrying a heavy weight on your shoulders. I'm just curious how can someone who obviously has so many friends be so lonely?" Jordan asked with curiosity.

Bly looked down at the penny in her hand and flipped it in her fingers. "Well, I really don't have that many friends Jordan," Bly answered with regret in her voice.

"Bly...who are all of those people you hang out with then?" Jordan asked confused.

"Their just acquaintances to me Jordan," Bly answered as she looked up at Jordan and then back down to the penny, as she rubbed the face of it.

"I only have one really true friend that I trust completely, one that doesn't want anything from me other than friendship, and that's Jules. Everyone else just wants to hang out with me because I am wealthy and they try to take advantage of me."

Jordan put her hand on Bly's arm for comfort. "I'm sorry to hear that Bly, but what about girlfriends, there must be someone that doesn't treat you like that other than Julie," Jordan asked with concern.

Bly laughed. "Girlfriends are just as bad Jordan. They only go out with me for my money, not because they want to know me, but because they want to get to know my bank account better. It makes me skeptical of everyone I get to know or go out with, and I don't want to be that way. I want to fall in love with someone and have them fall in love with me for who I am inside. Does that make any sense to you?" Bly answered with a look of sadness in her blue eyes.

Jordan lowered her head as she put her hand on Bly's and squeezed it for comfort as she tucked her wind blown hair behind her ear and she looked back up at Bly.

"Bly, money has never been an issue with me because I have never had it. I'm not friends with people because of how much money they have, but for what's in their hearts. I would like to be your friend unconditionally if you would let me," Jordan answered as she looked into her sexy blue eyes.

Bly looked into Jordan's sincere green eyes. "I would like that, thanks," Bly answered with a smile. "Are you ready to head back?"

"Sure...if you are," Jordan answered with a smile as Bly put the penny in her pocket and took Jordan's hand as they made their way back down the dock to the moped. 'Jordan...you should have taken her up on the offer for the kiss when you had the opportunity, and then you tell her you want to be her friend...she may never want a relationship with you even though that's what you want,' Jordan thought to herself.

Bly unlocked the moped as Jordan took the opportunity to watch Bly's muscles flex through her tank top as she struggled to unlock the bike and get the kick stand down. Jordan climbed in behind Bly and wrapped her arm around her as they pulled out of the parking lot heading down the main drag of Duval street which was crowded with party goers.

As they stopped at a light, Jordan noticed a group of women checking Bly out. Bly was oblivious to them as she peered into the bar with a dragshow going on and laughed. Jordan became jealous of the women checking her out and tightened her grip around her waist as she leaned forward to ask Bly..."What are you looking at?" in her ear softly.

Bly swallowed hard as she felt a chill run down her spine from Jordan's voice in her ear. "Aah...there's a drag show going on in that bar," Bly stammered as Jordan looked at the women with a mischievous smile, as if to say 'she's mine'.

The light changed and Bly gunned the moped away as the women yelled for them to come back and to not leave. 'Jordan you're an idiot if you let this one slip through your fingers. She's a keeper and she' s definitely not Cindy. You both have a connection that's hard to explain, but you need to create an opportunity to show her how you feel about her or if she gives you another opportunity, you need to take it,' Jordan thought to herself as they turned the corner to the street Alexander's was located on. 'Remember Jordan, now's your chance with her,' she reminded herself as Bly pulled the moped in front of the guesthouse and stopped the engine as Jordan hopped off. Bly put the kickstand up and climbed off the bike to walk over to Jordan who stood in front of the white gate.

"I really had a great time tonight, thank you," Jordan said as she unlocked the gate to the guesthouse. Bly followed Jordan up to the front porch and stopped when they reached the door.

"Yes, I had a nice time too," Bly responded looking at Jordan. Jordan stood nervously waiting for Bly to make some sort of move toward her.

"Will I see you at the game tomorrow?" Bly asked.

"When is it?"

"11 AM, same place," Bly replied.

"Yes, I will be there," Jordan answered.

"Great! Well, then I guess I will see you tomorrow," Bly replied smiling.

"Would you also be interested in going on a Sunset Cruise tomorrow night?" Jordan asked before Bly could turn away.

"Sure, that would be nice," Bly replied. "We can talk tomorrow after the game."

Bly turned to walk back down the steps as Jordan grabbed her and pulled her back. Green eyes sought out blue and the touch of Jordan's hand burned Bly's arm. She took a step closer and pulled Jordan into her arms. Brushing a lock of hair off Jordan's face she looked deeply into her green eyes, seeing only acceptance, Bly leaned down and hesitated before brushing her lips across Jordan's. The touch sent a moan through both woman and there was no hesitation as their lips met in a crushing reunion.

Breaking off the kiss, Bly stepped back as both women tried to catch their breath. The significance of the moment was not lost on either of them.

"So, I will see you tomorrow right?" Bly asked smiling her sexy way. Jordan just nodded, lost in feelings of their kiss. Bly winked at her and bounced down the steps and headed for the gate. Before Jordan could call out to her that the gate was locked, Bly jumped over the fence with an easy grace that left Jordan shivering. 'God, what a woman!'

Jordan entered the bedroom quietly and found that Linda was already in bed sound asleep. Jordan wondered what happened to her night out. It was only 11 PM and way too early for Linda to be asleep. Changing quietly in the bathroom, Jordan climbed into her bed and went to sleep with one dark, gorgeous woman on her mind.

The next morning, Jordan and Linda were up and ready by 10 and went down to get some breakfast before heading to the football game. Over breakfast Linda told Jordan about her disaster evening and couldn't wait to get away from her old friend.

"I can't believe how much she has changed." Linda told Jordan.

"That bad, huh?"

"It only took me an hour to realize that I wanted no part of her or her friends." Linda answered.

"You ready to go?"

"Yes, let's go check out the ladies. Who knows maybe I'll get lucky and meet someone at the field." Linda replied and the women walked toward their car.

"How's this spot?" Linda asked as she set down the lawn chairs.

"Looks like a good spot to watch the activities."

"Don't look know but there are two babes making their way over here and one of

them, I think you'll really like." Linda teased.

Jordan looked up to see Bly walking over accompanied by another woman. Bly looked good this morning, her shorts were short enough to show off her tanned muscular legs and her cut-off tank top just reached the top of her shorts so that when she moved; well-toned abs would peek through. Bly smiled and pulled off her sunglasses as she approached and leaned over to kiss Jordan on the cheek. Jordan smiled at the open display of affection Bly showed in front of the ogling women that dotted the sidelines. Bly slipped her arm around Jordan's shoulders and turned to introduce Julie.

"Jordan, I'd like you to meet my best friend Julie."

"Hi, nice to meet you finally." Julie replied shaking Jordan's hand.

"Yes, it's nice to meet you too."

"And this is Jordan's friend, Linda. Linda, Julie." Bly introduced the women.

Linda had been looking at Bly's friend with definite interest. Julie was an attractive, slim, dark-haired woman with brown eyes of Italian descent.

"Hi, it's very nice to meet you." Julie said shaking Linda's hand and looking over the woman. She liked what she saw and held the hand just a little longer than necessary.

"Nice to meet you too." Linda murmured with a smile. Linda kept eye contact with the woman as she held her hand long enough for Linda to get the message and smiled her reply.

"Well, I've got to get ready for the kickoff." Bly said to Jordan smiling. It looked like Jules has found a new friend. "Cheer me on?"

"You bet!" Jordan replied.

"I'll meet you back here when I'm done, O.k.?" Bly said. Jordan nodded and smiled up into Bly's twinkling blue eyes.

Bly leaned down and briefly kissed Jordan before jogging off to join her teammates.

"Mind if I join you ladies to watch the game?" Julie asked looking at Linda.

Linda smiled and replied, "By all means join us."

"Let me grab my chair and I'll be right back."

Linda and Jordan watched the woman walk away until Jordan elbowed Linda in the stomach.

"Not bad. This must be record time for you."

Linda laughed and replied, "Well, when you've got it you've got it baby!"

The three women watched the game, or in actuality, Jordan watched Bly and the two women next to her spent the time getting to know one another.

Jordan watched as Bly displayed her superb athletic prowess. She marveled at the woman's agility. She couldn't take her eyes off the muscles of Bly's arms as they rippled with each pass. Her moves were sure and sleek like a hunting lioness.

During one play, the line broke and allowed the defenders to rush Bly and when Bly went down Jordan jumped up from her seat in a panic until she saw Bly easily get to her feet and back into the game..."don't these damn refs know it's flag football not tackle!" Jordan shouted with anger as Julie and Linda were oblivious to her statement. Her heart racing she sat down and thought about how quickly this woman had gotten past her defenses. During a time-out Bly looked over at Jordan and waved causing women on the sidelines to turn in her direction. Jordan waved back and smiled thinking, 'Go ahead and look ladies but, she's looking back at me.'

Bly ran the ball twice into the end zone for a touchdown and Jordan cheered as loud as the rest of the women around her.

Bly's team won as expected and when she had packed up her equipment, Bly came over to where the three women were waiting.

Instead of putting her arm around Jordan she grasped her hand and said, "I'm kind of sweaty right now." Jordan laced her fingers though Bly's and smiled replying, "It doesn't matter to me."

"So, are we all set to go snorkeling?" Bly asked looking over at Jules in question.

"Yes, if you don't mind I think Linda and I would like to join you." Julie replied. Linda looked over at Jordan who winked back in reply.

"I don't mind...the more the merrier." Bly answered with a smile as she repositioned her equipment bag on her shoulder. "Let's get going because we have to catch the boat and I'd like to take a quick shower." Bly replied as she tugged on Jordan's hand to head off towards the car.

"Bly I'm going to ride with Linda if you don't mind." julie asked with a smile as Bly looked back.

"No problem. Hey, what time is it?" Bly asked as she pulled the keys out of her bag as they continued to walk towards the parking lot.

"It's...aah..2:00." Jordan answered as she fiddled with her wristwatch for the time.

"Damn...do you think you can stand me stinky?...because I won't have time to take a shower." Bly asked Jordan with a smile.

"I'll take you anyway I can get you." Jordan answered seductively with a smile as she leaned up to kiss Bly.

"Hmmm. hold that thought for later." Bly answered with a smile as she led Jordan to the passenger door of her black Mercedes 450 SL convertible unlocking it and holding the door open for Jordan to get in. Bly opened the trunk and threw her bag in the car and climbed into the driver's seat as she started the car up. Bly slid her Oakley sunglasses over her blue eyes and backed the car out of the parking lot to leave the field.

"Bly this is a gorgeous car and the leather seats feel so comfie." Jordan replied in awe as she looked around the car.

"Thanks... I happen to love it myself." Bly answered with a smile as she sped down US 1 to get to the guesthouse in a hurry as she slipped her hand into Jordan's who turned and smiled at Bly.

Bly parked the car in the front of the guesthouse exited the car and ran around to open Jordan's door for her. "Thank you that's very sweet." Jordan replied with a smile as she climbed out of the luxury vehicle.

"Here's the key for the moped... could you get it all set while I run up and change really quick?"

"Sure." Jordan answered as she took the keys from Bly as she ran up towards the steps of the guesthouse before running back and standing in front of Jordan.

"What?" Jordan asked with a smile.

"This…" Bly answered with a sexy smile as she leaned in and kissed Jordan like she had never been kissed before..."be right back," Bly whispered as she took her hands away from Jordan's face and disappeared into the guesthouse as Jordan stood gasping for air. Jordan came to her senses when she heard Linda and Julie pull up behind Bly's car and park.

Jordan got the moped ready and everyone waited for Bly to come back down. Bly ran out of the guesthouse with an apple stuck in her mouth, and two snorkel equipment bags over her shoulder as she jumped the stairs and ran towards the mopeds.

"Here Jules!" Bly replied as she tossed her a snorkel bag and hopped on her moped with Jordan sitting behind her. Bly stuck the apple back in her mouth as she pulled the moped off the sidewalk and into the street as Jordan wrapped her arms tightly around Bly's waist.

Jordan reached around and took that apple out of Bly's mouth so she could chew the piece she had in her mouth. "Thanks." Bly replied after she swallowed the part of the apple..."I think I could get used to you feeding me." Bly responded with a sly grin as she glanced over her shoulder to Jordan.

Jordan smiled and kissed her shoulder lightly..."I think I could too."

The group pulled up to the marina and locked up their mopeds as they gathered their belongings before heading off to the boat slip.

"Linda...have you ever been snorkeling?" Julie asked as she walked close to Linda.

"Nope...will you show me?" Linda answered with a smile as Jordan chuckled knowing that Linda had been on many snorkeling trips before.

Bly held Jordan's hand as they approached the boat..."permission to come on board Captain Evy?" Bly asked.

"Permission granted Bly...how are you?" the older sea weathered woman asked as she hugged Bly.

"I am doing fantastic Captain...this is Jordan and that's Linda with Julie...this is Captain Evy." Bly answered with a smile as she conducted the introductions.

"Well...find a spot to stow your gear and as soon as Deena unties us we'll head out." Captain Evy responded referring to her first mate as she took her position behind the helm.

Bly grabbed hers and Jordan's gear and stowed it in one of the dry coolers Evy has on board. Bly went to the port side and helped Deena with the lines as Julie, Linda and Jordan took seats next to Captain Evy as she introduced them to the other passenger Holly from Michigan. The women made idle chit chat as Captain Evy steered the schooner out of the marina and headed out over the blue-green water to the open Atlantic Ocean.

"Hello ladies...I'm Deena the first mate and if you have any question please feel free to ask...we have ice cold sodas in the cooler to the front if anyone is interested." she informed the passengers as she pointed to the cooler.

Bly finished securing the ropes and made her way over to Deena... "What's the visibility today?"

"Beautiful Bly...100% visibility in 10 feet of water with calm seas." Deena answered with a delighted smile.

"Excellent!...I can't wait to get there." Bly answered with excitement as she nodded for Jordan to join her at the front of the schooner.

Jordan stood up and took Bly's hand, which was offered for assistance up the steps as she led her to the front of the schooner as they put their beach towels down and sat down to do some sunbathing.

Bly took her tank top off revealing her burgundy sport top two-piece bathing suit. As Bly folded her shirt to use as a pillow Jordan was stunned by Bly's muscular and tan body causing her to gulp as her mouth watered with anticipation of feeling that body against hers sometime soon. Bly finished folding her shirt and tucked it behind her were she will lay her head down and slid her shorts off revealing her burgundy string bottom. Jordan tried not to gawk at Bly's sexy body and glanced back at Linda with an awestruck look on her face.

Linda and Julie motioned for her to close her mouth as they laughed at her expression. Jordan did as she was instructed to do and gazed once more at Bly's muscular abs as she lay back to sunbathe. Jordan laid back and looked up at the blue sky and took a deep breath to calm her heartbeat. 'Whoa...she's way out of my league...how can I compare to that?' Jordan thought to herself.

"Jordan?" Bly called as Jordan turned to look at her who was laying on her side facing Jordan.

"Aah...yeah." Jordan stammered as she looked at Bly who had her head leaning against her hand with her elbow supported on the deck and ran her fingers through her hair pushing it off to the side of her face. Jordan just stared at her and was unable to speak.

"You're going to get a funny looking tan with all of your clothes on." Bly replied with a smile.

Jordan lifted her head up and looked at her clothes. "Yeah..I guess so." She answered with a smile as she slipped her shirt off revealing her aqua colored halter bikini top and laid back down for some sunbathing. Jordan turned her head to face Bly who had pushed her sunglasses up on her head which held her raven colored bangs back off her face revealing her crystal blue eyes which took Jordan's breath away momentarily as she gazed into them.

Bly moved closer to Jordan and put her hand on Jordan's stomach sending instant warmth towards Jordan's loins. "You look very sexy in aqua... one of my favorite colors." Bly replied seductively as she leaned down to capture Jordan's lips for a passionate kiss. Bly could feel Jordan's muscles tighten and Goosebumps were present under her touch as she broke her kiss. Bly lay on her stomach laying her head to the side on her crossed arms to face Jordan and noticed Jordan took a deep breath and slowly let it out. Jordan looked at Bly who had a sexy smile on her face..."Are you having fun?"

"This is wonderful." Jordan answered with a smile finding it hard to look into Bly's sexy blue eyes for fear she would attack her and ravage her body with kisses in front of everyone on board because she wanted Bly so bad.

"Great...me too." Bly answered with a smile as she stood up and slipped her khaki swim shorts back on. "Would you like a soda?" Bly asked as she looked down at Jordan.

'How about pouring a bucket of ice cold water on me to cool me off please,' Jordan thought to herself as she looked at the blue eyed beauty that stood before her. "Do they have any bottled water? If so, I would love some of that thanks."

"I'll check and be back shortly," Bly answered with a smile as she headed over for the refreshments.

'How did I get so lucky to have such an incredible woman interested in me? I find it so hard to believe she would want me...but she must see something she likes,' Jordan thought to herself with a smile.

"What you smiling about?" Bly asked as she stood over her with a cold bottle of water and a Dr.Pepper for herself.

Jordan was startled as she was lost in her thoughts. "Just smiling because I'm having so much fun which I haven't had in a long time."

Bly reached her hand out for Jordan... "Come on let's go have some more fun then." Bly answered with a smile as Jordan accepted her hand and stood up. Bly led her to the front of the schooner and they sat with their legs dangling over the edge as the boat cut through the waves with an up and down motion. "Sometimes we get lucky and see some dolphins swimming by the boat." Bly replied with a smile as she sipped her Dr. Pepper.

"That would be awesome! I've always wanted to swim with the dolphins." Jordan answered with excitement at the prospect of seeing one in the wild.

"It is the most exhilarating feeling in the world and maybe we can both go swim with them together one day." Bly answered as she looked into Jordan's emerald green eyes and smiled.

"That would be wonderful but where would we do that?" Jordan asked as she looked over the railing at the translucent turquoise water.

"They have a place up in Islamorada were we could go or we could take a trip to Hawaii." Bly answered with a smile.

"We may have to settle for Islamorada for now." Jordan answered with a laugh.

"Jordan look!" Bly replied with excitement as she stood up and pointed in the water." dolphins!"

"Where?" Jordan asked as she scanned the water.

"Right there." Bly replied as she pointed. "Hey, dolphins port side!" Bly shouted to everyone as they all scrambled to take a look.

"Oh, that is so cool!" Jordan exclaimed with amazement that the dolphins swam right along with the schooner. Before they knew it the dolphins disappeared from their sight.

"That was so great!" Holly from Michigan exclaimed as Julie and Linda laid back down to sunbathe on the opposite side of the boat.

Bly grabbed her snorkeling gear and prepared it for their reef excursion cleaning the mask and snorkel with fresh water. "Hey, Jordan...do you think Julie and Linda are hitting it off pretty well?" She asked with a laugh as she glanced over at them as she continued to clean her gear.

Jordan glanced over her shoulder to find Linda and Julie in a passionate lip lock. "Do you think we should spray them with some cold water to separate them?" she asked with a laugh as she looked back at Bly.

"Nah, let them enjoy themselves Jules deserves to have some passion in her life." Bly answered with a laugh.

"It's a good thing this boat doesn't have more passengers or they just might be embarrassed. I wonder what the chick from Michigan is thinking about all this."

"They only allow 6 passengers on the trip and it is usually an all female lesbian trip so, I don't think it would matter other than the fact they might cause her to get over excited." Bly answered with a laugh.

"Oh, I can relate all too well." Jordan answered with a laugh.

"Well...folks we're here at the reef. Deena has the snorkel gear out for you who don't have your own so, grab it and make sure your gear fits properly." Captain Evy replied as she pulled the schooner into the mooring over the reef.

Bly and Jordan made their way to the ladder to exit the schooner. "Ooh, the water is chilly." Bly exclaimed as she slipped into the blue-green water putting her snorkel gear on.

Bly tested her gear in the water as she looked up to see Jordan struggling with her fins. Bly swam over to her and helped her put her fins on with a smile. "Are you going to be my snorkel buddy?" Jordan asked with a smile.

"If you'll have me?" Bly answered flashing her blue eyes which reflected off the water as she treaded water in front of Jordan.

"I'll take you anyway I can get you." Jordan answered seductively as she kissed Bly.

"Let's go check out the sights...oh, did you take off all of your jewelry?" Bly asked.

"Yeah...why?" Jordan asked with confusion.

"I would hate for a barracuda to come over and nibble on that sexy neck of yours because I might get jealous."

Jordan's eyes grew wider. "Barracuda? Will it hurt me?" Jordan asked nervously as she moved closer to Bly as the woman put her hand on her waist.

Bly chuckled..."If you're jewelry is off they won't mistake you for bait." Bly reassured her. "Come on ...I'll protect you." Bly answered with a smile as she took Jordan's hand and they began to snorkel over the reef.

The pair met up with Julie and Linda after awhile of snorkeling. "Hey, did you see the stingray?" Julie asked with excitement.

"No, where?" Bly asked with excitement.

"Come on I'll show you." Julie answered as she ducked her face in the water and led them to the area. Julie pointed to the large stingray scouring the bottom of the white ocean floor moving as if it was in slow motion through the water.

"That is so cool!" Bly exclaimed as they took their faces out of the water.

"Bly check out the lobster down here!" Jordan replied as she looked back down.

The lobster moved under the pink colored brain coral and they swam around to get a better look finding a conch laying on the ocean floor while colorful tropical fish came close to them looking for a hand out. The horn on the boat sounded signaling it was time to head back. The group swam back over the yellowish, pink and green colored coral as they made their way back to the boat catching one more breathtaking view of the reef.

The group climbed back on the schooner and rinsed themselves and their equipment off with fresh water. They grabbed a drink and took a seat by the Captain to munch on red hot and plain humus with different flavored crackers. The group compared their stories of what sea animals they saw while snorkeling as they drew closer to the docks where the daily sunset festivities took place.

Bly dug a gray sweatshirt out of her bag and threw it on as she sat with her back resting against a mast pole to get a good spot for the sunset. Jordan recognized her far away gaze as Bly looked out over the ocean watching the sun as it began it's descent. Jordan stood in front of Bly breaking her concentration.

"Hey, mind if I join you?" Jordan asked as Bly looked up at her.

"No, not at all...sit here." Bly motioned for Jordan to sit in front of her.

Jordan sat down between Bly's legs as she wrapped her arms around Jordan to enjoy their first sunset together. Jordan felt so comfortable and safe in Bly's arms that she never wanted the moment to end. She leaned back against Bly as her cheek brushed against Bly's sending goose bumps throughout her body.

Julie came over with a camera. "Okay, you two let's see those pearly white's...are you ready?"

"Yeah, go ahead." Bly answered with a little embarrassment.

"Ready...say sex!" Julie laughed, as did Bly and Jordan as she snapped the picture.

Linda joined Julie on the deck by Bly and Jordan to pick out their spot for their first sunset together as well. Julie cuddled up with Linda. "I've never seen Bly so relaxed and happy Linda." Julie replied as she glanced over at Bly and Jordan who were snuggled closely waving to the passengers of the sunset party cruise boats as they passed the schooner.

"It's the same with Jordan...I think they're made for each other Julie." Linda answered with a smile.

"I was thinking the same about us Linda." Julie answered as she leaned to the side to look at Linda's reaction.

"I was hoping you would say that because I have felt that way since the day I met you." Linda answered as she gazed into Julie's brown eyes and kissed her just as Bly snapped a picture of the lovers.

"Hey, it's the paparazzi!...get that film!" Julie teased as they all laughed.

"You having fun?" Bly whispered in Jordan's ear.

"It's one of the happiest days of my life Bly...thanks." Jordan answered with a smile and looked back at Bly who captured her lips with her own for a sensual sunset kiss.

"I feel the same way Jordan...you've made my life very happy since you entered it...thanks." Bly answered as she kissed her cheek.

Jordan took her camera and held it out in front of the two, "Okay...smile now." Jordan teased as Bly planted a kiss on her cheek while Jordan clicked the picture. "Hey, you!" Jordan replied as she nudged Bly with her elbow.

"Sorry... I couldn't resist." Bly chuckled..."look the sun is setting." Bly replied as she pointed to direct Jordan's attention to it.

"It's beautiful Bly." Jordan replied in awe as the lower part of the sun seemed to touch the water as the sun turned a bright orange color as it continued it's descent into the ocean as darkness began to fall. Jordan snapped more pictures of the bright redish orange sun before it tucked itself away behind the horizon.

Bly kissed Jordan as the sunset. "I hope we can enjoy more sunsets together Jordan." Bly replied softly as she gazed into Jordan's green eyes that were accentuated by the sunburn she had on her face and kissed her once again.

The schooner pulled into the marina and docked as everyone gathered their belongings exiting once it was secured to the dock.

Bly put her arm around Jordan's waist as they waited for Julie and Linda to exit the boat. "Come on you old hag what's taking you so long?" Bly teased as she looked at Julie helping Linda off the boat.

"Very funny buddy! Hey, I'm hungry...where are we eating?

"Anyone interested in some shrimp?" Bly asked and everyone nodded enthusiastically.

"Lead the way buddy!" Julie told Bly as she and Linda fell into step behind Bly and Jordan. They drove the mopeds back to Jordan's guesthouse and parked them there before walking to the restaurant.

Jordan's eyes widened as a huge bucket of shrimp was delivered to their table. "Dig in." Bly replied chuckling at the amazement on Jordan's face. She was beginning to wonder if the woman had ever done anything exciting in her life before this trip. There was so much she wanted to show Jordan, so much she wanted to do with her, tonight's sunset was just the beginning of many wonderful experiences she wanted them to share.

Jordan smiled as Bly peeled a shrimp and handed it to her. "Thank you." she replied softly and looked deeply into blue eyes. 'God, do you have any idea of the effect you have on me?' she thought to herself as she looked at Bly. 'I want to spend every waking moment with you. I want to make sure you never have a reason to lose that smile on your face.' She shivered slightly at the sensations that coursed through her body.

"Are you cold?" Bly leaned over and asked softly.

"No, happy!" Jordan replied smiling back. Bly nodded and winked at her and Jordan felt Bly's leg press up against hers and remain there.

The four women chatted easily about the day's adventure and constrained themselves to nothing more than winks and smiles across the table at their dates. The night was still young.

At one point during dinner, a redhead passed the table and gave Jordan a smile who smiled back unaffected by the exchange until the woman made a return trip about 20 minutes later, this time giving Jordan a longer look and Jordan ducked her head embarrassed. Bly was aware of the exchange and Julie aware of what Bly's rigid jaw meant. Kicking Bly under the table she looked at her to tell her to calm down. The next time the woman passed by the table Bly said loud enough for her to hear, "If that woman walks by here one more time, she's gonna limp back!" Jordan with her head down started to giggle and soon the entire table was laughing including Bly. Jordan rested her hand on Bly's arm and squeezed it to get her attention, leaning over she whispered, "She's not my type". Bly smiled sheepishly and replied, "Oh, yeah, what's your type?" Jordan winked and answered. "Tall, dark and gorgeous."

"I think I'm going to burst!" Linda replied sitting back and looking at the pile of shells in the middle of the table. "That was good." Julie commented in reply and sat back putting her arm lightly around Linda's chair.

"Well, I don't know about any of you, but I'm ready for a shower and some dancing. What do you say?" Bly looked over at Jordan questioningly. Jordan smiled at the thought of being pressed up closely to Bly's body dancing, and nodded enthusiastically. Although, the shower would have been her first choice, if Bly were in it with her.

Julie looked at Linda for her answer and when she smiled and nodded coyly. Julie turned to Bly and answered, "Sure we can join you two, for a bit."

Bly winked at her friend and signaled for their check. When the check arrived, Linda was closer and quicker and grabbed it before Bly could respond. Jordan smiled back at Bly and Julie replying, "This one's on us." After a brief discussion of which Bly soon found she had no chance of winning, the two women conceded.

The four women headed back to Jordan and Linda's guesthouse to drop them off and retrieve their mopeds before heading back to their own room. They had agreed to meet at the Epic to save time. Jordan and Linda walked in to find Julie and Bly already waiting for them.

Jordan sat down next to Bly and leaned over to kiss the woman. "Mmm, Miss me?" Bly asked when their lips parted.

"Very much!" Jordan replied huskily, resting her hand on Bly's thigh. Bly ordered drinks for Jordan and Linda as they settled in and listened to the music.

Bly could feel the heat from Jordan's hand radiated to her core and her blood burned with unfulfilled desire. "Dance with me?" she whispered in Jordan's ear. Jordan nodded and allowed Bly to lead her by the hand to the middle of the dance floor. Their bodies instantly found their natural fit and they moved as one, as if they had been doing this their entire life. The music pulsed in time to Jordan's heartbeat and she felt a fire she had never known burn through her.

She leaned her head back as Bly's lips began a trail of unspoken passion and want along her neck. Jordan's hands made a journey of their own up and down the tall woman's back to finally rest on her firm backside. They didn't leave the dance floor until the music turned to a faster beat, flushed and breathing hard Bly led Jordan back to the table.

Jordan wasn't sure how much more she would be able to take before she did something she knew she wouldn't regret. Sitting down Bly leaned over and kissed her passionately, her lips and tongue telling Jordan that she was not alone in her desires.

Bly signaled the bartender and she brought over another round of drinks to the two women. Jordan sipped her drink slowly, she didn't want anything to dull her senses this evening. There was no doubt that she wanted to experience everything the evening had to offer. Julie led Linda back from the dance floor and leaned down to whisper something in Bly's ear. Bly nodded smiling and Linda winked at Jordan as Julie led her from the bar. Jordan had an idea that either Bly or herself weren't going to able to go back to their room tonight. Smiling to herself, she hoped she was right.

The two women sat listening to the music and gazing at each other until Bly leaned over and whispered softly in Jordan's ear, "Did I tell you how beautiful you look tonight?"

Jordan's sun kissed cheeks deepened and she replied, "Thank you."

"You are looking especially good tonight too." Jordan added. Bly was wearing a white sleeveless shirt tucked into navy shorts with silver diamond cut small hoop earrings, which deepened her dark features. The shirt accentuated her tan, muscled arms to perfection and Jordan loved the way her bare arms felt when they wrapped around her bare midriff. She had purposely chosen a short top because she liked the way Bly's hand would caress her bare back every time she put her arm around her waist.

Blue eyes locked on green and the two women carried on a conversation without saying a single word. Jordan was the first to blink and Bly leaned in again as asked, "Are you ready to leave?"

Jordan nodded as her heart raced at the possibilities.

The pair couldn't get back to the Rainbow house quick enough as Bly held Jordan's hand as they entered the guesthouse. The hallway was empty and Bly turned Jordan to face her. Bly's blues eyes met Jordan's wanting green eyes and Bly leaned her up against the wall to capture her sexy lips with her own.

Jordan gasped from the contact as she felt the fire burn within her as her Bly's kiss deepend. "Bly make love to me." Jordan whispered. Bly kissed her softly as she entwined her fingers with Jordan's and led her to the end of the hall to her suite.

Bly kissed Jordan again without words being exchanged as she opened the door to her suite only to find it packed with sleeping woman. Disappointment and let down overwhelmed both women as their plans for a romantic interlude were deterred "What in the hell!" Bly exclaimed as she approached the chair and nudged her friend Heidi. "What are you doing here?" Bly asked with agitation.

"Oh, Bly...you scared me!" Heidi answered startled.

"What in the hell is going on?" Bly repeated her question as she held Jordan's clammy hand.

"We were thrown out of our guesthouse and Julie said it would be okay to crash here. She didn't tell you?" Heidi asked confused.

"No...I guess it was because she was so distracted by other things." Bly answered with a slight smile.

"We are really sorry Bly...hi, I'm Heidi by the way." Heidi replied as she shook Jordan's hand.

"Nice to meet you." Jordan answered with a smile as she greeted the bleach blonde.

'Great...that puts a damper on our romantic evening...think Bly what can you do?' Bly thought to herself as she scanned the suite which had woman scattered around on any available sleeping space. "Jordan...are you up for a dip in the hot tub?" Bly asked with a sly smile and a raise of one eyebrow.

"Sure...but I don't have my suit." Jordan answered with a smile knowing what Bly was implying that they could be alone in the hot tub.

"Not a problem...you can wear one of my sports bras and some shorts." Bly answered as she fished through her drawers for said items. She handed them to Jordan who promptly headed to the bathroom trying to quietly step over the sleeping woman on her way.

Bly slipped on her bikini then a pair of shorts and waited by the door for Jordan who quickly exited the bathroom. "Well, Heidi Ho we'll see you later." Bly replied with a smile as she opened the French doors for Jordan to exit the suite to the pool deck.

"Have fun you two." Heidi answered with a smile as Bly winked before closing the door.

Jordan noticed the tropical foliage covered much of the guesthouse to afford extreme privacy in the pool areas. "This place is beautiful Bly."

"Yes, it is come on." Bly answered with a smile as she grabbed Jordan's hand and led her to the hidden hot tub close to her suite.

Bly entered the hot tub as Jordan noticed the hot tub was hidden by the tropical ground coverage and watched as Bly dipped her head underwater to wet her hair.

As Bly slowly raised her head out of the water Jordan was taken momentarily by how beautiful her blue eyes truly were reflecting against the moonlit water.

"Are you going to join me or stand there all night?" Bly asked with a sexy smile.

Jordan was shaken out of her daydreaming and smiled. "Sorry...I was just caught up in your beautiful eyes Bly."

"Come take a closer look Jordan." Bly answered seductively as she stood up and held her hand out for Jordan to help her into the tub.

Jordan accepted her offer and climbed into Bly's waiting arms as her eyes locked with Bly's. Bly kissed Jordan and led her down into the water as Jordan looked into her blue eyes deepening their kiss. Bly guided Jordan's legs around her waist as she wrapped her arms around her continuing their sensual kiss. Jordan wrapped her arms around Bly's neck and broke their kiss to gasp for air. Bly moved her sensual kiss down Jordan's neck to her shoulder, across her chest to the other side of her neck as Jordan moaned. "That feels so good Bly."

Bly pressed her tongue against Jordan's skin and captured it between her lips pulling the soft skin into her mouth and then released it. Bly continued this kiss along Jordan's neck as she slid her hands down her back to remove the confining shorts she had on. Jordan thrust her head back in pleasure to give Bly easier access to her neck as she ran her fingers through Bly's raven hair and thought about how she has never had a woman arouse her as much as Bly.

Bly pressed her hands against Jordan's firm backside and squeezed the naked skin as she moved her kiss down to Jordan's breast. Bly captured Jordan's hardened nipple through the wet material as Jordan leaned her head forward and kissed Bly's head..."Bly that feels so good." Jordan moaned.

Bly moved her mouth to Jordan's other breast making sure to not neglect any body parts. "Bly...please touch me." Jordan pleaded in a whisper.

Bly looked into Jordan's green eyes and paused as her heart raced while she lost herself in her eyes. Jordan leaned down and slid her tongue into Bly's parted lips for a deep, wet, passionate kiss. Jordan broke their kiss and looked into her beautiful blue eyes. "Please...I need you to touch me Bly." Jordan whispered.

Bly moved to the side of the hot tub and leaned her back against the wall as she turned Jordan so her back was to her. Bly maneuvered Jordan onto her lap and wrapped her arms around her pulling her tightly against her. Bly assaulted her neck with sensual kisses as Jordan leaned her head back on Bly's shoulder. Bly slid Jordan's shorts the rest of the way off and put them behind her in the tub.

Bly ran her hands up the inside of Jordan's legs slowly but steadily as she sucked Jordan's neck. Jordan's heart pounded through her chest with unrivaled passion as she had an overwhelming warmth consume her body from Bly's touch. She felt herself become wetter and wondered if she had not already had an orgasm from Bly's touch.

"Hi ya'll!"

Jordan turned her head startled at the voice to find two women climbing into the hot tub with them. Bly leaned her head on Jordan's shoulder and gasped. "This is not happening." with obvious disappointment.

"Aah...hello." Jordan answered obviously embarrassed from what was transpiring not to mention she had no clothing on beneath her waist.

"We're from Gainesville...how about ya'll?" the perky and overly friendly woman asked.

"Uhmmm...I'm from Boca." Jordan answered nervously as Bly discreetly handed the shorts to her under the water.

"I'm from Ft. Lauderdale." Bly answered as she moved out from under Jordan and stood up to approach the women for a handshake so Jordan could slip her shorts on without them noticing. "My name is Bly and I'm a University of Florida alumnus. How about you?"

'Thank you Bly.' Jordan thought to herself as she discretely slipped her shorts back on.

"I'm Lynn and this is Susan." the woman answered as she shook Bly's hand then introduced her girlfriend. As Bly shook Susan's hand she glanced over her shoulder at Jordan for confirmation that everything was settled before she introduced her and Jordan nodded.

"This is Jordan." Bly replied as she turned to her with a smile and sat back down next to her.

"Hello...it's nice to meet you both." Jordan answered with a fake smile obviously embarrassed and slightly pissed that once again their plans were detoured.

Bly slid her hand on Jordan's thigh, which sent a powerful sensation through Jordan's sex as her stomach tightened and she wondered whether she might have had another orgasm.

Jordan slid her hand on top of Bly's as she tried to breathe deep without drawing attention to herself.

"This is so amazing that we come all the way down here and meet an alumnus from Florida." Susan replied with a smile.

"Well...us Gators are everywhere throughout Florida." Bly answered sarcastically with a slight smile, obviously agitated at the turn of events as everyone laughed.

The two women continued idle chitchat with Jordan as Bly sat fuming and needed some relief from the pent up frustration she felt.

Bly stood up. "I'm going to take a dip in the pool." She replied with a slight smile and a deep breath as she exited the hot tub.

Bly dove into the cold water and swam a lap underwater to relieve some tension. Bly swam about ten laps above the water as if she was swimming in the Olympics to calm the sensation she felt at the moment. Bly finished her laps and leaned her arms and head on the side of the pool deck as she tried to catch her breath.

Jordan sat next to the pool and leaned down on one arm to face her. "Are you okay?" Jordan asked with a smile.

"Better now that I am in this cold water." Bly answered with a smile as Jordan leaned in and kissed her.

"Join me on the lounge chair." Jordan whispered through her kiss as she got up and lay on the chair with Bly quickly climbing out of the pool to follow her.

"I don't think they can see us here." Jordan whispered with a smile as she looked up at Bly who hovered over top of her dripping water on her heated skin.

Bly stared into her eyes and slowly lowered herself on top of Jordan as she parted her lips with her tongue. Bly ran her tongue along Jordan's lips and then entered her mouth as Jordan placed her hands on Bly's firm backside and caressed her skin after sliding her hands under her suit. Bly pressed her sex against Jordan's thigh as their passion coursed through her body. "I want you so bad Bly." Jordan whispered, "Take me right here."

Bly deepened her kiss as she moved her sex against Jordan's leg. "Wait...Jordan." Bly replied as she stopped what she was doing and looked into Jordan's eyes.

"What Bly?" Jordan asked with concern.

"I don't want our first time to be in a lawn chair Jordan...I want it to be something special." Bly answered as she searched Jordan's eyes for acceptance and understanding.

Jordan took a deep breath and smiled. "You're right Bly...I also want our first time to be special and I can wait until that happens if you can?" Jordan answered with a smile.

Bly looked in her eyes and pushed a stray hair off her face with a smile as she kissed her softly.

"Looks like we will be sleeping right here tonight." Bly replied with a smile.

"It doesn't matter where I sleep as long as I'm in your arms Bly." Jordan answered with a smile as Bly laid her head down on Jordan's chest with Jordan wrapping her arms around her tighter.

The two laid in the lawn chair thinking about how close they came to ecstasy with one another and how wonderful it felt being in each other's arms until they fell asleep.

Bly woke to the beating of the intensely hot sunrise and moved her neck around to crack it back in place from the uncomfortable lawn chair.

She smiled as she watched Jordan still sleeping peacefully and loved the feeling of waking up with this woman who had captured her heart from the moment she first met her. Bly thought about how she had never felt the way she does about Jordan with any other woman before, and didn't want it to end. Bly felt as though Jordan was her soul mate and didn't want her to not be a part of her life. Bly smiled and gently kissed Jordan as she got up and slipped away to the front desk.

"Good morning!" the woman exclaimed as Bly entered the office.

"Same to you." Bly answered with an overwhelming feeling of happiness despite the problems they had last night and figured her happiness had to have been from waking up in Jordan's arms.

"Can I help you with something Bly." the woman asked with a smile.

"Yes...actually you can...could you call the florist and have three dozen white roses sent to Alexander's guesthouse for room #3 with a card saying this?" Bly asked as she handed Mary the card.

"Sure...anything for you Bly."

"Great...oh, how about a pound of the best chocolates from the Key West Chocolate Factory too?" Bly asked as she ducked her head back in the office with a smile.

"You got it and I'll do the usual charges correct?"

"Yeah...just charge my card...thanks." Bly answered as she hurried back to find Jordan still sound asleep despite the heat the sun was giving off. 'How can she sleep in that heat,' Bly thought to herself as she smiled and headed into the small cafe where breakfast was being prepared.

Bly grabbed two cups of freshly brewed Caribbean flavored coffee and brought them back to where Jordan slept. Bly knelt beside her and softly kissed her lips, which startled Jordan causing her to jump.

"I'm sorry...I didn't mean to startle you." Bly replied as she put her hand on Jordan's arm to calm her.

"Oh, sorry...I just sleep so soundly that sometimes I have no clue what's going on and when I woke up here I didn't know what was going on...sorry." Jordan answered with a smile as she leaned to Bly. "Good morning sexy." Jordan replied softly as she kissed Bly.

"Hmmm..I really like that greeting in the morning!...I brought you some coffee." Bly answered with a smile.

"Yum...it smells wonderful...I think I could get used to this being served coffee in bed by a gorgeous woman." Jordan answered with a smile and another kiss.

Bly smiled..."me too."

Jordan sipped her coffee, as did Bly. "This is wonderful coffee."

"It's a Caribbean blend they serve here...are you hungry?"

"Always Bly." Jordan answered with a cute smile.

"Let's go get a great breakfast then." Bly answered with a smile as she held out her hand for Jordan to grasp before leading her through the french doors to her suite to change clothes.

Jordan and Bly climbed over the sleeping bodies to head towards the bathroom to wash their faces and brush their teeth.

"You can use my toothbrush if you don't mind." Bly replied as she handed her the toothbrush.

"I don't mind at all seeing as how we swapped more last night than what any toothbrush could do." Jordan answered with a seductive smile as she pressed herself against Bly and kissed her.

Bly smiled as she brushed her raven disheveled hair while Jordan brushed her teeth.

"Aah...much better...how's this." Jordan asked as she kissed Bly.

"Hmmm, yummy!" Bly answered seductively as she gazed into her eyes wanting to tell her that she had captured her heart but felt it was to soon for such revelations.

"What?" Jordan asked as she looked at Bly.

"Oh, nothing I was just thinking we needed to head out because Pepe's gets really crowded because it's the best place in town for breakfast."

"Let's get dressed and go then because I'm starving!" Jordan answered with a smile as the both headed in different directions to dress.

Bly took Jordan's hand to help her navigate her way through the bodies to the door and opened it as Jordan slipped through to the hallway with Bly behind her.

"Wait!" Bly replied.

"What?"

"This!" Bly answered as she ducked back in the room..."WAKE UP!!!!!" Bly screamed as everyone jumped up out of their sleeping positions as Jordan and Bly laughed hysterically to the groans of the startled women.

Jordan and Bly laughed all the way out to the mopeds. "Serves them right for ruining our evening." Bly replied as she pulled the ped out and started it.

Jordan climbed on the back of the ped and wrapped her arms around Bly resting her hands on Bly's bare midriff where her abdomen was exposed from the short tank top shirt she had on. Jordan loved to feel her hands against Bly's rock hard abdominal muscles and smiled as she thought about pressing her lips against them as she worked her way down Bly's goodie trail. 'Stop that Jordan...behave or you'll get all flustered and worked up like last night.' she thought to herself as Bly pulled the ped out onto the street to head off to the restaurant.

Continued in Part 2.


Back To Main Page