Legacies (Part 5)
David J. Duncan
November 2002

For notes & such, please see Part 1

Chapter 15 [Several hours later]

Lana stood at the window on the Observation deck looking at the flotsam left from Krypton's explosion. I can't believe this is happening to me. First, all of the stuff with Clark's near-death. Now, I find out that I'm to be the Eve for a new group of people. This is so overwhelming. She considered the bracelets around her wrists-the symbols of a joined consort. Andromeda had replicated them from the archival records. Granted, we'll repeat the ceremony so our friends can all be there. I just wish we had more time to prepare and enjoy all of these things.

"You have the rest of your lives and beyond," she heard her mother say.

Turning, she saw her parents appear. "Mom, Dad, I wish you could have been there."

"We were, Sweetie," her father assured her. "Jor-El brought us with him and Lara, but asked that we remain in the background until now. We witnessed the whole thing."

Laura smiled. "You two will exchange your vows on Earth as well. We always knew you were special. Now, to be the mother of a new race of people."

"That's a big load," Lana sighed. "I don't know if I'm up to it."

"Just be yourself and you'll do fine, Lana. You're a good friend and a warm person," her mother continued. 

"I just wish that you were here. Well, you know what I mean," their daughter told them.

"We know and rest assured, we'll be here for you always. Now Clark is waiting for you in the Command place. Go to him," Lewis stated as he and his wife disappeared.

****

Meanwhile, Dylan stood in front of the Command deck window staring into space. As with Clark, he too had seen his world disappear only to rebuild it 300 years later with his new crew and now, these friends. It never ends. We always have to rebuild no matter what.

"Penny for your thoughts, Dylan?" Andromeda wondered. "That is what they say on Earth, isn't it?"

"They do," he indicated. "I was just thinking about the black hole."

"Ah. Dylan, we can't look back. We need to rebuild and replenish those things we hold dear. We've done that with the Commonwealth. Now Clark and Lana will have to do the same thing on Earth. We have to believe that they can. They're young and strong. And just as we have our friends, they have theirs. Maybe one day, this new subculture will move out into space and start another planet. Kandor, perhaps?" the AI pointed out, a smile crossing her face at the last statement.

"That's...?" he asked, recalling the name from the Commonwealth charter. "Our second world in the new Commonwealth and one of the biggest actors in the old one. That Kandor?"

"Indeed. By saving Clark, we have ensured our own future. Not bad for a day's work," the image replied. "Clark will be here any minute."

At that moment, the doors opened allowing Clark to walk in. He was dressed in a special environment suit. "Thanks for coming up with this suit so I could see the view."

"My pleasure," she replied. "How are you feeling?"

"Better. Trance wants me back in Medical in a bit, but she wanted me to come here," the farm boy stated. "Hard to believe that was once a world down there...my world. A whole culture died down there and is gone."

"Not gone...just sleeping," Lana pointed out from the doors.

He smiled and walked back across the room. Taking her hand, he led her to the window. "It's something, isn't it?"

"You should try being there live and in person," Lana told him. 

Yeah. Too bad it would kill me.

"Dylan, Dr. Kane and Harper have boosted my shields again. There is no radiation getting through. Clark, you can take the suit off," Andromeda indicated.

He slowly removed the helmet and the protective shell. Taking a deep breath, he remarked, "So this is what it's like to be human. Will my powers ever return?"

"As soon as we get back to your galaxy, they'll return. It's the yellow sun and Earth's climate that makes you who you are," the AI reported.

"Even if you didn't have your powers, Clark, I'd love you anyway," Lana declared and kissed him. "I believe in you. Do you believe in me?"

"I do. Those bracelets look nice on you," he agreed, flashing the Kent smile again. "We'll have to formalize all of this stuff at some point."

"Maybe this summer after school lets out? Maybe the Duboises' minister can help us out? Anyhow, we've waited this long. Three months isn't going to hurt us," she pointed out, her eyes glistening into his. "Now, let's go be with our friends."

"In a bit," he requested. "I just want to share this view with you for a while. My view of home...my first home."

"Do you regret coming to Earth?" she asked.

"No way. I wish I could have known my parents longer, but Mom and Dad are the greatest as are our friends. And if I hadn't made it there, we never would have met," he assured her. "It's my home too. I just want to remember where my lineage starts and still lies."

"And from where our new lineage comes?" she asked, rubbing up against him.

"Absolutely," he resolved, looking with her out the window. "Absolutely."



Chapter 16 [Several hours later]

Dave sat in his quarters, meditating on everything that had happened over the previous four days. It's been quite a ride, he thought. At least, Clark's going to be okay.

At that moment, Angie entered the area and flopped down on the bed. "Hi," she greeted tiredly.

"Hey, what's up? Are you getting any better?" he asked, lying down next to her.

"Yeah, I am," she assured him, rolling over and giving him a smile. "I just need some rest and I think you do too."

"There's a plan right there," he agreed, dimming the lights. "Sleep well, Princess."

"I will now," she concurred, drifting off.

**** 

[Dreamscape-shared between Clark and Lana]

Clark and Lana sat on a blanket in the middle of the billowing grasses. The threatening brooding clouds were gone. In their place, the night sky showed its twinkling stars and the moon brushed the scenery with its gentle glow. One of Jean Sibelius' symphonies could be heard softly wafting, as could the rustling of the nearby oak trees.

"Is this what it's like?" she asked, sipping on a glass of cider.

"Is what like?" he wondered, cutting a piece of sharp cheddar cheese and slicing an apple in quarters. Putting the cheese on a quarter, he handed it to her.

She bit into the snack, allowing her taste buds to savor the cheese's tanginess and the Macintosh's tartness. "Mmmm...that's good. You have excellent taste."

"I'm glad you think so...Dear," he chuckled, flushing slightly. 

She smiled and shook her head. "Now I don't have to worry about losing you."

"You never did. And now we have to get Lex and Chloe together," he said reassuringly, kissing her forehead.

"Oh, is that so? I think they've got that taken care of," she giggled. "But I know what you mean. Seriously though, what about that so-called soul mate of yours from the stars?"

"I misread the pictographs. The woman was you, not her. You have no idea how sorry I am about that," he answered, the contrition very clearly in his voice.

She shook her head and put a finger to his lips. "Yes, you hurt me with that. However, that's the past. This is the present and we have the future. Our love is what matters." 

He sighed and allowed a tear to drizzle down his cheek. What did I do to deserve such a great woman? "And it always will. No more doubts, no more secrets, all right?"

"Right," she concurred. "But let's just enjoy the evening, okay?"

"Fine by me," he said, putting his arm around her shoulders and reclining back to enjoy the stars and music.



Chapter 17 [The next day]

Dylan inspected the read outs from the previous day's hovering in the Great Rao system. The shields held up fine thanks to Harper's and Adam's improvements. The guests were relaxed, which was a good thing, especially in the case of a certain professor. All in all, things looked good. 

"We do need to get back to our own business, Dylan," Beka reminded him, entering Command.

The respite from Commonwealth politics has been a welcome one, but she's right. "I think they're ready. I want Trance and Rommie to run another scan on Clark just in case. Once he's clear, then we'll get back to Earth."

"Great," she replied. "Kind of makes you think, doesn't it?"

"What would that be, Beka?" he asked.

"The phoenix syndrome. How things are reborn from the ashes of the old. Our guests are doing that on Earth just as we're doing in the future. Guess you and Clark have a lot in common."

Dylan smiled. "We do indeed. We're the survivors, Beka. We're the ones leading the way to a new reborn order."

"And you're the ones with the friends around you to help pull it off," she cracked good-naturedly. "I hope his friends are as behind him as we are you."

"Knowing David and the others, I wouldn't worry, Beka. No, I think he'll be just fine."

****

[Three hours later]

Beka and Rommie stood at the Command console making the final calculations for the trip back to Earth. Trance had sent word that Clark's last scan showed no trace of the plague in his system. Therefore, it was time to return the guests home. 

"How's it looking?" the captain asked.

"We're looking good," the first officer told him, walking over to the slipstream controls. Pressing the overhead buttons, the console moved into place. Then she grasped the sticks. "Hang on. Streaming."

The glowing portal appeared in front of the ship and she streaked into it.

"We're on our way. T-Minus 11 hours 58 minutes until we get to Earth," Rommie indicated.

"Very good. Well, keep an eye on things, Beka. I'll relieve you in about six hours if that's okay," he stated. 

"Fine with me," the pilot told him.

He grinned and left them to their affairs. He wanted a quick nap and a meal before he took the controls from her.

****

[Trance's plant area]

Dave walked into the collection of flora. As always, he found it to be relaxing-a place where he could forget about his problems and the larger issues out there. Usually, when onboard the Andromeda, it had served as a solitary "time out". However, Trance had asked him here for some reason. Sweeping the dimly lit area with his senses, he picked up on her aura. "Trance, I'm here."

"Over here," she indicated, popping out from behind a rather larger fern. "Sorry, I was just tending to my friends."

"No problem. I have a couple of them in my office and at home as well," he noted. "So what's on your mind?"

She looked him over, considering the amount of control he had exerted over his personas over the previous four days. He would have exploded during our last trip. It must be a part of his evolution. "I wanted to see how you were faring. You've changed since our last meeting, haven't you?"

"Life's been interesting since then as you already know, I'm sure," he remarked. "My struggle with the darkness has forced certain changes in me. I've slid somewhat, but I'm more powerful because of it."

"I can't say how, but you will evolve again...several times," she prophesized. 

"It has and it will again, I know," he agreed. "The Child and I have our own personas-our own identities in addition to the pieces of our personas that we share."

"Shades of gray? That's a change in itself," she wondered.

"Not really. It's a matter of trust between us. I'm sure there will be other trials in addition to this one, but you know my secret to coping with them?"

"Sure," she indicated.

"My friends. You and your crewmates are a godsend, Trance. I appreciate your assistance with Clark," he expressed.

She smiled warmly. "It's our pleasure. We're all friends and we'll help each other no matter what."

"Speaking of evolutions, Trance. You've changed as well," he noted.

"Yes, well...this is the future self to my future self, you might say," she explained. "It's a long story, but this is the improved me."

"Well, I can't say. I liked the old Trance and your current appearance just fine. You're the same being under the surface," he told her.

"Thank you for that," she said appreciatively. 

"My pleasure," he replied pleasantly. "I'll say this to Dylan when we part ways, but if you need our help, just ask."

With the Magog threat, we may need it. "I can't speak for the others, but for me, that's a comforting thought. Thank you."

"You're welcome," he responded. "Now let's go join the others."

She nodded and led him out of the area, heading toward the observation area.



Chapter 18

The Andromeda passed back into regular space behind the Moon, using it as a shield from orbiting satellites. It had been a lengthy trip through the slipstream, but they had returned at least to Earth.

On the observation deck, the returning group congregated around Clark and Lana as they prepared to return to Earth. While their experience opened their eyes and expanded their horizons, it was time to return to the daily routine-such as it was-on Earth.

The Andromeda crew came down to see their friends, both old and new, off. The opportunity to check on another piece of ancient Earth history provided insights for the Commonwealth archives. In addition, the link between the two teenagers would hold great implications for the Commonwealth. All in all, it was a successful venture for the crew.

"So how do we work this?" Beka asked. "How do we get you all back and then return ourselves?"

"First, we need to get everyone back planet side," Rommie theorized. "Then we can get to the next stage."

"Right," Dave concurred, watching the mists form in the corner. "And your ride is here." Seeing his sister appear, he greeted, "Hi, Cybelle."

"Hi, yourself," the priestess greeted with a sarcastic smirk. Anyone else would have been fried on the spot for such irreverence. "Are we ready?"

"Almost," Dylan said before approaching the group. "Be well, everyone. Best wishes in all things. Clark, Lana, you have my sincerest blessings on a prosperous life together. No matter what happens, you are important to us all."

"Thank you, Captain," Lana accepted, blushing slightly.

"Captain, thanks for saving my life," Clark added, shaking his hand. "And for allowing me to discover my roots."

"Not a problem. Always happy to help out," Dylan replied forthrightly.

"And thank you for showing me these facilities," Adam expressed.

"Not a problem, Dr. Kane. Of course, this is all to remain a secret. We wouldn't want to disrupt the time continuum," Rommie pointed out.

"Absolutely," the former geneticist agreed.

"Okay," Deirdre indicated, opening the portal. "Next stop, Sanctuary."

Most of the group took one last look around before ducking through the portal.

Before she followed, Xena turned to Tyr and smirked.

"What?" the Nietzschean asked, the exasperation showing on his face.

The warrior turned to Dylan and requested, "Make sure he stays on his toes, all right?"

"And if I don't?"

Xena arched her brow and smiled wickedly. "Then we'll have to come back so I can kick your ass again! Best to everyone. David, don't keep us waiting too long."

"Fine," the medievalist agreed.

She took one last look around and disappeared into the mists. 

The professor surveyed the area. "This is an amazing ship. I know I keep saying that, but, Andromeda, you are amazing."

"Don't worry. I appreciate it. Thank you," Rommie accepted, a proud smile spreading across her face.

Tyr chuckled. "A machine with an ego. Will wonders never cease?"

The avatar glared at him. 

Dave shook his head. "You never learn, do you, big man? I think the one with the ego is you. Lucky for you, I was occupied and Xena wanted her shots at you." 

The weapons officer approached him until he loomed over the professor. "She's not here now."

"Unfortunately for you," Dave snickered darkly, his eyes changing color. "Back off!" 

Trance stared at the two men. Tyr was infamous for picking fights and he had a whale of one on his hands this time. "Tyr, stop this!"

The Nietzschean raised his fist to strike a blow...and found himself flying backwards into the wall.

"You don't want me letting the Child out," the professor snarled, allowing his hands to glow with dark energy. "That was me. The next one's his turn."

"David..." Dylan interceded.

The medievalist shook his head at the Captain before cooling off. "Sorry, Dylan. I take insults to my friends personally."

"Well, I can take care of myself," Rommie informed the visitor. "But the thought is appreciated." She shot Tyr another icy glare.

Tyr shook his head angrily and stalked away.

"Take care with both of your personas," Trance requested. "It's crucial that you stay in control, especially over the next year."

He looked at her curiously, trying to figure out her cryptic meaning. Obviously, there's yet another trial coming. If that wasn't enough...sigh.... "I will. Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to join the others. Dylan, thank you again for helping with Clark. If you ever need help, you know where we are."

"I know, and we will probably call one day," the captain stated. "Especially given your experience fighting Magog."

"Please do," Dave replied, shaking everyone's hand before disappearing into the mists.

Deirdre smiled and waved to them as she vanished as well.

Once everyone else had disappeared, Cybelle turned to Dylan. "Let me know when you're ready to go back."

"Right," Rommie stated. "Go ahead, Cybelle."

The priestess exposed the crystal necklace and chanted something in an ancient Celtic tongue. 

In front of the Andromeda, a mammoth energy portal opened in space.

"Go ahead," the priestess advised.

The craft streaked ahead and penetrated the glowing doorway. In the blink of an eye, they had traveled across time and space.

"Andromeda, where are we?" Dylan asked.

"You should be back where you started," the high priestess explained. "We're in your century as well."

"She's right, Dylan," the AI indicated in her image form.

"Thank you for getting us back here," Dylan expressed.

"Thank you for helping us with Clark," Cybelle replied. "All of you. Please accept the thanks of Althanor for your aid. Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to be getting back myself. Do take care." Waving her hands, she opened a smaller energy portal ringed by the familiar mists and walked through it before disappearing and allowing the doorway to do the same.

"They are amazing, aren't they?" Beka wondered. "They cross centuries and distance like it's nothing."

"Sometimes, magic can do wonders where science can't and vice-versa," Trance surmised. "They each have a role to play in shaping the universe. Just go with it."

The first officer frowned, not liking to accept what she couldn't control. "Whatever. Dylan, if you need me, I'll be in Command." 

Harper smirked. At least Earth's still beautiful. Keep the line against the darkness, guys. You're doin' awesome. "I'll be in Engineering if you need me." With that, he walked away accompanied by Rommie and Trance.

Dylan looked out the window at the vastness of space outside. It's amazing what we run into during our travels. Yet we'll hold the line as long as needed because it's what we do for the Commonwealth, for our friends and for ourselves. 

Chapter 19

[New Sanctuary]

Max, Brennan and Shalimar watched as the students trained in the Dojo. One by one, the new mutants cleared their respective hurdles, refining their skills and dealing with situations in the process. Although they all worried about Clark and Lana, the group focused on their studies and tried to make it through the weekend.

I hope everything's all right, the transgenic hoped, looking to the dusk sky and the stars coming into view.

"Hey, it's going to be all right," the feral assured her.

"I hope so," Max replied nervously. "I hate waiting."

I know what she's talkin' about. Shalimar sighed and rubbed her friend's shoulder. I wish they could send us some kinda sign.

At that moment, the mists appeared, forming into the doorway. From it, Gabrielle, Eve, the Kents, Lex, Chloe, Byron, Martin, and Emma stepped back into the familiar territory.

"Wow," Jonathan exclaimed. "That does take some getting used to!"

"Emma, where are Adam and the others?" Shalimar inquired.

"They're coming," Emma assured her. "They were saying their good-byes."

Then, Adam and Xena stepped through next.

"It's good to be home," Adam remarked, looking around at Sanctuary. "Although I did enjoy seeing a glimpse of the future as well. The Andromeda is something, isn't it?"

"It's unbelievable all right," Emma agreed, shaking her head. 

"Sounds like something out of science fiction from what you're both saying," Shalimar remarked.

"That's about the size of it. It makes me know that we're doing the right things here," the team leader indicated.

Then Clark, Lana, and Dave stepped through last followed by Deirdre.

Once they had all entered, the latter closed the doorway behind them.

"What happened to the Andromeda?" Eve wondered.

Dave looked up at the ceiling and smiled. "I suspect that Cybelle has them on their way back to their own time by now. They're a great bunch of friends. Meantime, how about our dynamic duo here?"

At that moment, it sank in that he was standing there. "Clark! How are you?" Max asked.

"I'm okay now, Max, thanks to our friends up there," the farm boy assured her. "Also, thanks to Lex and Chloe, of course." Then, he hugged Lana's shoulders. "And my...well...what are we exactly?"

"We're engaged, Clark. Well, in your planet's customs, we're married. In my planet's customs, we're engaged," she replied, rubbing up against him.

"It's a long story," Xena added.

"If you say so. I can't wait to hear it. Meantime, let's get your classmates up here," Brennan noted, pressing a button on the console. "Let's see if I can make this  thing work. Attention, everyone! Look to my left if you would."

The students stopped their exercises and saw their friend standing there. "Clark!" they chorused and rushed up to mob him.

For a minute, he considered asking them to take it easy, but decided against it. After all, it's nice to have such friends.

****

About fifty feet to the right of the mass celebration, Lex, Chloe and the Kents watched with pleasure.

"It's something, isn't it?" Martha asked.

"That it is," Jonathan agreed. "I'm so glad he's not alone anymore."

"As if he ever was, but I know what you mean," Chloe argued playfully. "Come on, Lex, let's join in!"

He smirked and followed, jumping on the pile along with her.

The two parents observed some more, their eyes watering with happiness over the company their son had found and how much his classmates truly cared about him.

"I told you I'd take care of him," Dave noted.

"You did. And you're doing great things here, David. We're proud of you too," Jonathan replied happily, rubbing his shoulder.

"Thank you for this moment," Martha told the professor. "This is a snapshot we'll never forget."

He grinned and wiped a tear from his eye at the scene. They had bested one more test. Time enough to worry about the future. This victory was sweet and needed to be savored with the best.



Conclusion
[Two Days Later]

For most of the day, the university ethics board met in order to discuss the meteor incident. As with most cases of this nature, opinions varied over intent and if the faculty member in question intended to harm the students. Chloe and several of her classmates accounted for what happened on the ridge. Clark apologized for breaching government quarantined boundaries, but stressed that he acted to protect his classmates. In addition, Ranger Sittingwolf, Steve, and Garth filled in still more details about what had happened in the meantime. 

Needless to say, the board found against McLanden for his action and terminated his contract.

As the ex-professor stalked out of the room, he snapped at Dave, "I bet you're happy now!"

"No, I'm not. I hope you learned something from this mess," the medievalist stated grimly.

"I'm not finished yet, Dubois," the other declared from the hall. "For you and your freaks, this isn't over!" 

Dave shook his head and sighed. The world is full of all kinds. Too bad his kind endangers everyone else.

"So...how did we do?" Chloe wondered.

"You did fine, Chloe. Part of being a good reporter is reporting the truth honestly and objectively. You did just that. This isn't a victory for any of us today. It's only a reminder that the world needs more time to accept us as we are. Still, I do have some ideas to make things better."

"Such as?" Clark asked expectantly.

"You'll have to wait and see," Lydia replied, joining them. "Meantime, Dr. Dubois, I will say that the provosts have approved your plan and await your recommendations."

Good. Maybe if we have representatives in each department, monitoring what happens will be easier. "Has the first offer been extended yet?"

"It has," Adam replied, entering the room accompanied by Emma and Max. "After giving it some thought and talking with the team, I've decided to accept the post."

"As?" Lydia asked.

"As an associate professor in the Biology department. After looking at my c. v., they granted me tenure," Adam explained. "I'm actually looking forward to doing this. Maybe we can help the students to understand. I'm also going to teach a class with the Philosophy Department and the School of Medicine on ethics in genetic research."

"Sounds wonderful," Dave grinned and shook his hand. "Welcome aboard, Dr. Kane."

"Thank you, Dr. Dubois, Dr. Coltrane," he replied, accepting his new colleagues' handshakes.

"Shall we get some dinner?" Emma wondered. "I'm sure you all are starved."

"Angie and Francesca are cooking so let's go," Dave urged, leading the others from the room.

**** 

Meantime, Lana sat in the Student Union with Miranda and Clark's parents. They had just finished the campus tour, leaving Jonathan and Martha very impressed with the facilities and resources available for Clark and them as well. In addition, they had sat in on Dave's World Civilization and Eve's Introduction to Religion courses.

"Okay, what do you think?" Miri wondered.

"I can see we're getting our money's worth with you all coming here," Jonathan remarked, sipping on his coffee. "Between everything here and what Adam has for you all, I'm glad that you all are here."

Martha nodded. "It's great to see you all interacting with everyone and all of the support for Clark especially over what happened last weekend."

"Everyone pulled hard for him, Mrs. Kent," Miri stated. "Uncle Dave and the others should be getting out of the meeting right about now."

"Right," Lana concurred, looking at the bracelet on her right wrist and smiling. Despite everything, it was still sinking in for her. "I guess this is the first dinner for me with you as in-laws, huh?"

Martha hugged her shoulders. "Really, Lana, it's not that much different than every other time we've eaten together. Relax, we don't bite. Do we, Jonathan?"

He shrugged and chuckled warmly. "No. We don't. Don't worry, you know we don't have a problem with this arrangement-as long as it's what you and Clark want."

"We do, Mr. Kent. We both do," she concurred.

"Well then, that answers the question. Shall we?" he responded, standing up and helping his wife to her feet. 

With that, they walked over to the Administration Building where Dave and the others waited for them.

"How did it go?" Lana asked, giving Clark a kiss.

"Dr. McLanden's not going to be teaching here anymore," Chloe stated. "I don't know what we're going to do with the rest of that class."

"The Astronomy department will have someone pick it up," Dave indicated. "Meantime, we added a new faculty member as well."

"And that is?" Martha asked.

"That would be me," Adam informed them enthusiastically. "I'll be teaching Biology and Genetics. By the way, Jonathan and Martha, if I may so, you should be proud of these students. They've made great progress in all regards since their arrival last fall."

"Thank you, Adam," Jonathan accepted. "It's great to hear that and it's nice to know that you are helping Dave to keep an eye on the kids."

"Dad!" Clark protested.

"It's okay, Clark," the medievalist chuckled. "We know you're adults, but we're still concerned about your safety. I just want to make sure that something like this doesn't happen again."

The farm boy shrugged. No matter what happens, I'm still their little boy. "Anyhow, Dr. Alvaro's lasagna is awesome. Wait'll you taste it!"

His parents and the others followed him across the mall area toward the library and the parking garage on the other side.

Dave smiled. It's great to see him feel so much at home and for his folks to accept this place.

Adam rubbed his shoulder. "You've done well today."

"You mean we've done well, Adam. I couldn't manage this without your help and that of the team. I really appreciate it. If this weekend taught me anything, it's that our friends make all of the difference in the world," Dave commented.

The geneticist smiled and arched his brow at his colleague's musings. "Remember too that it takes a great friend to have great friends. You do your share and more, Dave. As such, we're happy to repay the favor every once in a while. Now, let's join them before Franscesca's cooking gets cold."

The medievalist nodded as they started across the grassy area themselves. Despite everything that had happened, friendship had once again been the crucial factor. After all, no matter where and when, one's friends make life living and for the Duboises, that was a well-documented fact indeed.


THE END (for now)

(Well, so ends another installment! I've got a few other things cooking right now so stay tuned! Meantime, check out the Dubois Chronicles at http://dante6.fanspace.com/dubois/dubois.html and for the first announcement of items for these pages; join the "DuboisChronicleUpdates" group on YahooGroups. Thanks for reading and for your interest! Happy Holidays!)


Back To Main Page