Part 5 - See disclaimers in Part 1

Rae was agitated and restless. She'd been feeling this way for a few days now, ever since Denise had left, and she couldn't seem to shake it. Recently, work had been incredibly annoying as well, with more problems than she cared to handle, but the lab was her baby, despite the never-ending issues with clients and staff. She'd taken it from practically nothing to a very lucrative subsidiary of the parent company, and that was a source of great pride.

Today had been particularly irritating. One of her more productive, but frequently troublesome technicians was acting up again, to the point where Rae was considering terminating his employment. Replacing him would be extremely difficult, given the current job market, and she knew she'd have to put in many extra hours to pick up the slack. Adding to the pile of problems, her most reliable supervisor announced that she was pregnant, and one of her best clients had closed his account, due to a move out of the country.

By the end of the day, Rae realized that a run wasn't going to be sufficient to release the pent up tension, so she opted for the gym. Usually, she worked out at home, but feeling the need to get out, she headed for the women's Powerhouse downtown, where she had a lifetime membership. The majority of the clientele there could be split into two groups, as far as she was concerned - the aerobics crowd, mostly straight, who wanted to lose a few pounds and tone with light weights, and the serious lifters, primarily lesbians, who wanted to bulk up and show off for potential partners. Rae was cruised just about every time she went there, and it drove her a bit crazy. She was serious about her workouts, and didn't like to be distracted.

"Hi there, stranger. Good to see you again!" The gym manager reached across the reception counter and shook Rae's hand. "How have you been?"

"Great, Tyke."

"Been a while. You look good, Rae. Working out at home?"

"Thanks. Yeah, you know me. I like to stay focused. Hard to do when some chick is trying to invite you out for dinner in the middle of a press."

"I hear what you're saying. I can run interference, you know. I told you that before."

"I know, and I appreciate the offer. If it's a problem tonight, I'll let you know. Anyway, how have you been?"

"I'm doing just fine. Hey, thanks, by the way, for sending those two gals here. I sure appreciate the commission."

"No problem. I take it they bought extended packages."

"Yeah. They both seem really nice, and the little brunette wants some individual attention from yours truly." The heavyset, muscular woman grinned and waggled her eyebrows, one of which had a stainless hoop through it. Her very closely cropped hair was bleached blond on the top, and spiked, and the sides and back were light brown and shaved quite short. She was very good looking, tan, with a square face and twinkling dark blue eyes. Tyke was 5'6", but looked shorter because her shoulders were so broad and well developed. She had always been the smallest kid on the playground growing up, and bore the brunt of many mean spirited attacks from the resident bullies, thus the nickname, and the bodybuilding. Along with the effort of achieving the spectacular body came a self confidence that would never again waiver, so she kept the name. No one involved in her adult life knew her real name, but there was much unconfirmed speculation.

"Individual attention, huh? Do I get a commission for sending that your way?" Rae gave the woman a pat on the shoulder, and started laughing. "And if you end up with both of them, I want a free sweatshirt, dammit. One of those nice new ones. Ok?"

"You got it. Shit, I'll give you two!"

"Sounds good. I gotta go change and get moving here. Keep the persistent ones busy tonight, and away from me, ok?"

"I'll do my best. Work hard."

As she headed across the large open space toward the locker room, Rae took off her baseball cap and shook out her dark mane. Her movements were followed by many surreptitious glances from the gym's occupants, and Tyke grinned as she shook her head, feeling envy and humor in equal proportions.

"Damn. Is she as arrogant as she looks? And sounds?"

Tyke turned to her new employee. "Lana, that woman is about the least arrogant person I know. She's well aware of the attention she gets, don't get me wrong, but she's more embarrassed by the amount of it, I think, than flattered. And as many offers as she gets, here, at the bar, anywhere really, I have never seen her act smug about it. I haven't figured out if it's a curse or a boon, as far as Rae is concerned."

"So you're telling me there's no point in introducing myself?"

"Oh God! Not you too?" Again, the gym manager shook her head. "Lana, let me give you a word of advice. If that woman is interested, she'll let you know."

"Well, she didn't even look my way, so... "

"Oh yeah, she did. Rae is just very subtle, that's all. And like she said, very focused on her workouts. Nothing halfway with that woman."

"Mmmm. Sounds wonderful. And she noticed me, huh?"

"Don't sell yourself short. You're a beautiful woman." Tyke looked up and down the figure of the new trainer. Lana was lean, toned, and well proportioned, with long, straight, dirty blonde hair and an extremely pretty face. "You've had your share of offers here. And I've noticed you haven't taken any of them." The statement was more of a question, and Lana grinned.

"None of them could hold a candle to her."

"Well, I don't want to give you any false hope here, but I think you're her type. Just don't hit on her on my watch, okay? She's serious when she asks me to keep an eye out for her."

"Oh, I'd never do that, Tyke. But I think I'll take a trip to The Rose tonight after work. I haven't been there yet, and it is Friday. And I'm not working tomorrow until eleven." Her eyes twinkled.

"You do that. You never know what might happen." Tyke winked at the pretty blonde. "Anyway, you've got a session now, don't you?"

"I do. Okay, I'm off." Lana strapped the battery pack around her waist, slipped on the headset mic, and headed towards the sound system to set up the music for her kickboxing aerobics class.

Tyke watched her and admired the sleek physique wrapped in black lycra. If Rae doesn't like that package, there's something wrong with her. While observing Lana lead the class through warm-up stretches, she also kept an eye on the tall woman's reflection in the mirrored walls surrounding the gym.

Rae added four fifty pound plates to the existing weight on the leg press, and sat inside the machine with a look of fierce concentration. The corded muscles on her neck stood in high relief, and her cheeks puffed as she exhaled against the exertion. Three sets of twenty later, face flushed and glistening, she stood up and stretched her powerful thighs, while casting discreet, appreciative glances at the young aerobics instructor taking her class through their paces. Beautiful. Wonder what her story is. Rae's subtle observation of her, however, was not lost on the perceptive Lana, who was praying for the hour to pass quickly.

"Excuse me. Are you finished with this?"

Rae turned to see two petite, identical women dressed in matching outfits standing beside the leg press. They looked like bookends.

"Yeah. Let me get these extra plates off."

"God, are you a bodybuilder or something? I don't think we've ever seen anyone use this much weight before."

"Um, no. I just have strong legs. There you go."

Rae walked over to the free weight section before the women had a chance to involve her in any further conversation. She went through the rest of her routine without interruption, and completed the intense workout shortly after Lana finished her class. The tension of the day somewhat released, she indulged herself in a long, hot shower, and afterwards, dressed slowly, contemplating the rest of the evening. The Rose was the obvious choice, given that she was going to Chaps on Saturday night to watch the Leatherman contest.

Decision made, she brushed her long, wet hair back from her finely sculpted face, packed her gear, and walked up to the front desk to turn in the locker key.

"Oh, hi. Did Tyke leave?"

"Just for a minute." Sweet Mary! This woman is gorgeous! "She went next door to our coed gym to solve some sort of minor crisis."  Lana smiled as she handed Rae's personal keys to her in exchange for the small brass key.

"Thanks. Well, could you tell her that I said good-bye, and I'll be back next week?"

"No problem. I'll let her know."

"Thanks. Okay, um, see ya." A ghost of a smile crossed her face as she hesitated for a fraction of a second, then turned towards the door. "Bye now."

"Um, Rae, is it?"

"Yeah?"

"I, uh... I couldn't help but notice your key chain, and was wondering if you could recommend a decent bar in the area. I'm new in town, and haven't had much of a chance to check things out."

Rae glanced down at the key ring in her hand. It was a two piece pull apart with the freedom rings dangling from one end. Well, I guess that answers that question. Very smooth, girl. As if you couldn't ask Tyke.

"Right." She tried to suppress the smile, but the corners of her mouth edged upwards in a tiny smirk. "As far as I'm concerned, the only place to go is The Rose. There are a couple of others, but if you want to meet people, The Rose is it."

"Great, thanks. Friday nights are good?"

She didn't even attempt to contain the grin this time. The girl was just too obvious. "Yep, the weekends are usually hopping. You planning on going tonight?"

"I think I will. I owe myself a night out."

"It gets pretty busy later. What time do you finish here?"

"Around ten thirty. I'll probably get there about eleven. Will I be able to get in then, do you think?"

"There'll be a long line by that time, actually."

The blonde looked crestfallen. "Oh."

Rae hesitated, and came to a decision. "Listen, I know the folks who work there. If you want, I can keep a lookout for you, and get you past the line."

"Really? That's very nice of you. I don't want to impose... "

"Don't worry about it. I was going over there now anyway, and I know what it's like to be new in town. I can introduce you to a few people."

"Wonderful. Thanks. I appreciate it."

"No problem. Around eleven?"

"I'll be there."

"Okay. See you then." Rae waved and left. The door hadn't closed before she was back at the counter.

Lana hadn't even had a chance to wipe the huge smile off her face, and blushed when Rae's eyes narrowed in a knowing smirk.

"Um, it might be good to know your name."

"Oh God, I'm sorry!" The blonde extended her hand. "Lana."

"Nice to meet you, Lana. And I'll see you later."


"Don't you dare patronize me! I know she's dead! Don't you think I know that?"

Evon's face was crimson and tear streaked. She was pacing the plush, burgundy carpet like a caged creature, waving her arms in futile gestures born of bone deep grief.

"Everyday when I wake up, I keep my eyes closed, and pray that it was all a bad dream, and I reach over, and there's nothing but emptiness! There's no one in this goddamn world who knows better than me that she's gone!"

The therapist, immaculately dressed, coifed and manicured, sat with her hands folded in her lap and silently observed the blonde's raving. When she was certain the outburst was over, she handed the distraught woman a small box of tissues and motioned for her to sit back down. "Evon, I'm sorry you feel as though you were being patronized. That certainly was not my desire. Do you feel able to continue?"

The blonde stood again, completely deflated, and walked heavily to the window, looking out over the well kept grounds of the posh medical facility her parents had insisted upon. To help me deal with the accident trauma. To help me deal with having someone die in my arms. Not to help me learn how to live without her.

"This building is full of expensive help, isn't it?"

"Pardon me?"

"Plastic surgeons, cosmetic dentists, specialists... everyone a person would need to make things look good on the outside. And then you're here to heal the mind. My body is in the best shape it's ever been. I run and run and run to chase the demons out of my head. My mind is lucid and sane. I can recall minute details of anything that's ever happened to me. I'm excelling in my job because I have to focus on something to rid myself of the smell of blood and the sound of destruction. But no one can tell me how to live with this pain, and no one can tell me how to get past losing the one I loved more than my life."

"Evon..."

"Look. I know why I'm sitting here, with you, in this place. My parents can't accept the fact that I'm gay, and that I'm mourning the loss of a woman. And I know that your agenda is to make me see that I'm not really gay, that it's just a phase, or that Vic somehow charmed me into believing I loved her. I'm not sorry to say you're wasting your time, and my parent's money."

Although the face did not even remotely twitch, the telltale uncrossing and crossing of the therapist's ankles was enough to confirm the accusations.

"I can assure you that I do not have an agen..."

"Please Sharon." Evon closed her eyes wearily. "I don't have the energy to debate this with you. I apologize for my outburst, and I realize that you're doing what you and my mother think is right for me. It's not. The saddest thing is that most people will never experience the kind of  total love and devotion I was so lucky to find, and be in a position to reciprocate. Gender is irrelevant when you truly love. So I don't expect you to understand what I'm feeling. Sharon, Vic was glorious. She loved me with a passion and an intensity that if I hadn't felt it myself, I'd never have believed it." Silent tears rolled down soft cheeks to the full lips curled upwards in a small, heartbreaking, remembering smile. "She was kind and sweet, and handsome and charming, and she made me feel like the most special person on earth. I adored her with all my heart, and she confirmed for me what I thought, and chose to ignore about myself for a long time. I'm gay, and that's it. So I appreciate your time, but you can't help me, because you don't understand."

The blonde stood, gathered her satchel and started towards the door. Neither woman spoke as the battle between conscience and agenda waged in the therapist's mind. Sharon glanced at the picture on her desk - a handsome husband, and a beautiful baby girl - and then saw the defeated posture of the young woman in front of her. Of course she couldn't understand. She had never stood in Evon's shoes, and although she had worked with many clients, through problems she herself had not experienced, this was something entirely different. This was not a marriage issue, or an uncontrollable child, or depression. This was Evon's life. This was about who this person is, inside themselves.

Conscience won.

"Wait a minute. Please? I know you need help, and you're right. I'm not the one to give it. Here's a card of a... colleague of mine. Call her. She specializes in grief counseling, and... well, she'll understand. And be able to help, I think."

The therapist walked across the room and laid a hand on Evon's shoulder, giving it a comforting squeeze, before relinquishing the business card. "Don't tell your mother I gave you this, ok?"

"I won't. Thank you, Sharon. I didn't expect to see this from you, but I certainly appreciate it."

"You're welcome. Please keep in touch, and let me know how you're doing."

"I will. Thanks again."

"Be happy, Evon."

"I'll try."

The door clicked softly shut behind her.

Sharon expelled a loud breath as she sat down into her high-backed leather desk chair, picked up the phone and dialed. "Hello, Jean. Is Madame Lagacé at home?... yes, thank you." She mentally rehearsed answers to all the possible questions she would be asked shortly. "Hello, Monica.... yes, she just left.... not as expected, I'm afraid. I can't help her, at least not in the sense you wanted.... I can't change her, Monica. Not because you want it to be so.... I won't be seeing her again, no.... I'm sorry, but that falls outside the confidentiality ethic.... I wouldn't advise it, Monica, not if you want to maintain a good relationship with your daughter.... I'm sorry you feel that way. Evon is a wonderful young woman who needs someone to help her through this pain.... it's my educated opinion, Monica, nothing more.... all right, I hope things work out. Good-bye."

She hung up the phone, and fell back into her chair. "Jesus Christ!"


"So... a hot date, huh?"

"No, Dotty. She's a young gal who wants a social life, that's all. I told her I'd introduce her around. She's a hot little number though, I'll tell you that. They'll be tripping over themselves to get to her."

Mel and Dotty exchanged a look, and started chuckling.

"Sure, Rae! You honestly think that anyone'll ask her out when she's with you?"

The tall woman let out an exasperated sigh. "You guys are a trip, ya know. Anyway, Dotty, if you could let me know when she gets here, I'd appreciate it. I'm gonna go get a beer."

"Rae?"

"Ye-es?" She answered in that singsong voice that people use when they really don't want to be having the conversation.

"If she's so hot, why don't you ask her out?"

"Mel, I don't even know her, and she can't be more than twenty-one or twenty-two, so we probably have nothing in common, anyway. If anything does happen, it'll probably be short-lived."

"Just sex, you mean?"

"Mel, you need to get laid... soon. Now, are you done?"

"Heh. You know we love ya too much to ever be done. Go get your beer."

Rae rolled her eyes and wandered over to the bar.

Mel watched her leave, and then leaned into the bouncer.

"I'd be willing to bet that young girl won't have her eyes on anyone tonight other than tall, dark, and handsome."

"I'm not even gonna take a friendly bet on that one, babe. You took the words right outta my mouth." Dotty grinned, and glanced out the window, checking for the arrival of Rae's date.


Evon turned the small lavender card in her hand, and debated the value of making an appointment. God knows I need something or someone to talk to. Maybe I'll get a cat. She was curled up on the futon she had shipped from England, the same futon on which she and Vic had spent their first night together. It was the only piece of furniture she kept from their London flat, and it was a source of comfort for her during the endless nights.

She felt betrayed. Her own parents, who couldn't look her in the eye anymore, had sent her to a stranger to solve a situation they chose not to handle themselves. It exacerbated the anger she already felt at a world that took her greatest happiness from her. And the more she thought about it, the more inflamed she became. The book that had been stared at for over an hour was flung violently across the room. "GODDAMMIT! I'm sick of feeling angry and sad and lonely and pissed off!" Screaming at the empty room, the hot, never-ending tears started again. She fell back against the pillow and let them flow for a long time. Whispering at the watery image she saw behind her closed eyes, Evon spoke to her lost love. "Vic, baby, I want you back. I miss you so much."

Evon crawled into bed and curled into a fetal position, trying to draw comfort from the heat of her own body. She fell into a fitful sleep, lying on a drenched pillow.


Lana was as nervous as she could ever remember being in her twenty-four years, as she walked up Church Street and approached the bar, seeing the significant crowd waiting to get in.

After Rae had left, the rest of the evening just dragged. Tyke had been impressed with her clever maneuvering to set up the date, but told her that she had better not play it too coy. Rae would see right through it, and turn off faster than a light switch. The woman didn't like games.

Who did? Lana snorted as she checked her watch. 10:48pm. Close enough. She didn't want to appear too eager, but was unwilling to risk being late. Tyke had shooed her out of the gym fifteen minutes early so that she could go home and change. Luckily, she had seen what Rae was wearing, so she chose her outfit accordingly - a tight, butter colored, cropped tshirt that exposed a few inches of lean midriff, and a pair of snug, low rise Levis, topping black dress boots with two inch heels.

The nervous anticipation grew as she climbed the steps, excusing herself and gently sliding past the bodies crowding the stairs. She heard a few comments about jumping the line, but nothing too unfriendly, thankfully. She also heard the quiet wolf whistles and breathy "Who's that?" whispers, which she ignored, but still made her self conscious. She was reaching for the handle just as Dotty's massive frame appeared in the window. The bouncer waited for her to back up a step before pushing the door open.

"Hi there! What's you name, darlin'?"

Normally, the blonde would have been offended at the inappropriate endearment, but quickly assessing the huge woman standing in front of her, Lana relaxed, assuming correctly that she spoke to everyone that way. "Hi, I'm Lana. I'm supposed to meet... "

"Yep, yep. Come on in. We were expecting you. Glad you make it."

The bouncer gave the young blonde a big smile as she ushered her through the door. Seeing the congestion on the stairs, Dotty's voice boomed out over the crowd. "Move to your right, ladies! Keep the left side clear! Fire regulations, ya know! You don't want 'em closin' the doors and takin' away all your fun, now do ya?

"Hey Dotty! What's up? You got a soft spot now for pretty blondes jumpin' the line?"

The bouncer peered out towards the dimly lit sidewalk, and spotted the owner of the voice. "Hey Jen! I've got a soft spot for all pretty girls! And how long have you been comin' here anyway?"

"I dunno. Three years or so. Why?"

"Haven't you figured out yet to show up before ten thirty?"

"Aw, bite me, ya mean ol' bouncer!"

"Ha ha! You wish! See ya in a bit, sweetie!"

Lana stood just inside the foyer and listened to the exchange, feeling a touch guilty for having caused the minor ruckus. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to cause any trouble."

"Now, don't you even worry about it. I know pretty much all these gals, and there's no harm done at all."

The bouncer held out her hand, and shook Lana's gently, clasping her wrist with the other like an old friend. "I'm Dotty, resident keeper of the peace. Welcome to The Rose."

"It's a pleasure, Dotty. Thank you."

The large woman led Lana through the inner door, and introduced her to Mel, who regarded her with a warm, appreciative glance. Rae was involved in an animated conversation with Rachel, the bartender, when she felt a hand on her shoulder. She turned to see Dotty with a huge grin on her face, and an arm slung over Lana's shoulder. "Look what I found trying to sneak in here."

Lana's head jerked away from her intent stare at the beautiful, dark woman, surprised at the bouncer's statement. Rae caught the startled movement, and the stare. She looked straight into the blonde's eyes and deadpanned, as her low voice rumbled over the din in the bar. "Sneaking in, huh? I think you ought to check this young thing's id, Dotty. She might be one of those undercover types trying to flush the bar for underage patrons, you know? I've never seen her before."

Lana flushed, enjoying the teasing, and pulled her driver's license out of her jeans back pocket. She presented it blindly to the bouncer, maintaining eye contact with the woman who was causing her hands to shake a little.

"Hmmm, twenty-four with a birthday next month. And this is the prettiest license picture I've ever seen. Mine looks like a goddamn mug shot. Checks out, Rae. You wanna take over from here? The standard initiation should do."

The tall woman couldn't help but grin at that. "Yeah Dotty. I'll take it from here. The room downstairs empty?"

"Yep. All yours."

Half hoping the room actually existed, the blonde placed her hands on her hips and tried to glare. "All right, that's enough. I'm not going into any room with you until you buy me a drink."

Rae's eyebrows disappeared under her dark bangs. Well, well. Wasn't expecting that. Regaining her composure, she cleared her throat and gave the girl a dazzling smile. "Well, nothing shy about this one, huh Dotty?"

The bouncer was laughing so hard she almost missed the question. "No sirree! Way to go, Lana! Haven't seen that deer in headlights look on this gal in a while!"

She cracked up again when Rae backhanded her in the gut.

"Get outta here, and go do your job, troublemaker!"

"Yeah, yeah, have fun, gals."

As Dotty passed Lana, she leaned over and whispered loudly. "She's just a big pussycat."

A size ten boot planted itself on the bouncer's butt, and shoved her gently towards the door.

"I'm goin'! I'm goin'!"

Feeling uncharacteristically flustered, Rae glanced up at the beautiful blonde and gave her a little half smile. "Sorry about that. We were just playing around. Dotty and Mel take every opportunity they can get to rattle my cage."

Lana found the slightly shy behavior so unexpected from this tall, self assured woman, that if she wasn't smitten before, she was now. She reached over and placed a warm hand on Rae's forearm. "Not at all. I wasn't sure what to expect, and I like joking around. I hate feeling awkward. They both seem like really nice people, although I did feel like Mel was undressing me with her eyes."

"Shit! I'm sorry. Mel lacks tact sometimes."

"No need for apologies. I think she's harmless."

"Oh yeah. Her bark is definitely worse than her bite. Anyway, enough about them. Here, have a seat."

Rae pulled out the high-backed barstool next to her and swiveled it so that Lana could sit down. "What would you like to drink?"

"A blue light please."

"You got it." Rae held up her empty bottle and two fingers, catching Rachel's attention. The bartender brought the drinks, and after brief introductions, discreetly left the new friends to chat, sensing the mutual interest between the two women.

The blonde was interesting and engaging, and after a short while, Rae completely forgot that she had invited the girl for the purpose of introducing her into the community. Lana didn't seem to mind, her attention solely focused on smiling, ice blue eyes. They had talked about a multitude of things for the better part of an hour when the beginning notes of Macy Gray's new single, I Try, strained through the speakers. The blonde's face lit up. "Oh, I love this song! Would you like to dance?"

"Yeah, sure. I'm not usually into top 40 stuff, but I really like this one too."

Rae stood up and motioned for Lana to precede her to the somewhat crowded dance floor. She watched as the girl started swaying rhythmically to the sultry beat, and felt the primal heat of arousal stir in her body. Lana's head was tilted back, her eyes closed, and as she sang the words, she reached out and grasped Rae's hands. The dark beauty didn't miss a step as she moved into the loose embrace and matched her dance partner's movements.

"God, this is such a sad song, but it's so sexy! Don't you think?"

"Well, if it wasn't before, it is now."

The entire mood of the evening changed in that instant as chocolate brown eyes opened at the comment, and met smoldering blue.

"Mmmm, thank you for saying that. You're a great dancer."

Rae inclined her head in a slight bow at the compliment. "Thanks. An inspiring partner helps."

The song ended too quickly, but the next selections were more than acceptable, so the two women stayed on the floor, their bodies close, as the crowd pressed onto the floor. They leaned together, talking and laughing into each other's ear, oblivious to the mass surrounding them. Time flew by, and they were both surprised as the DJ's voice interrupted their conversation.

"Last song, ladies. Time to hold your girl close and make those sweet, late night promises. Thanks for coming out. Same time, same place, tomorrow. See you then."

Rae quirked a perfect eyebrow at the pretty blonde, and held her arms out. Lana stepped closer, and slid her hands under silky black hair and around the taller woman's neck. Wrapping her long arms around a slim waist, Rae pulled the girl close, and guided their movements to the sensual music. The sexual energy between them was palpable, and neither woman wanted to break the exquisite tension. It was a delicious feeling for Rae, who hadn't given in to her active libido in quite a while. And Lana felt slightly breathless at her intense attraction to this dark, glorious stranger.

Tilting her head down, Rae whispered. "I really don't want tonight to end so soon."

The blonde leaned back and smiled into the taller woman's face. "I thought you'd never ask. Your place or mine?"

"Where do you live?"

"Just a few blocks down Wellesley."

"Closer than me. Did you drive?"

"A white Accord, parked across the street about a block down."

"I'll follow you. It's a red Z3 convertible."

As they left the bar together, Mel and Dotty grinned at each other, and slapped a loud high five. They were too busy celebrating to notice Cindy slamming her drink on the table in the far corner, where she had been observing the recently departed pair all night.


"Would you like something to drink?" Lana whispered into the smooth skin of the long, tanned neck.

"No. Would you?" The husky reply sent shivers down the blonde's spine.

"Not really. I was just trying to be a good hostess."

"Well, I know what I want, and it's not a drink."

"Follow me, gorgeous."

"Lead the way, baby."

Rae appreciated the sway of the tight, shapely bottom preceding her down the darkened hallway. She gave into the lust coursing through her body, and as they entered the bedroom, she scooped the smaller woman into her arms and laid her on the bed. The impatience she had been feeling since they left the bar relieved itself in the form of deep, intense kisses that left both women breathless.

"Help me get these off."

The request was panted into Rae's ear, and she responded with a throaty growl as her hand slipped between their bodies, and slid tight denim down over slim thighs. She threw the jeans onto the floor, leaving small bikinis in place, and ran long fingers over trembling skin, continuing to kiss the blonde senseless. Softly caressing the moist, ready center through the silky material, Rae heard the groan, and felt the thrust of hips, sending her own barely contained restraint out the window. She knelt on the bed, and quickly shed her clothing while Lana removed the rest of hers. Pulling the smaller woman onto her side, Rae slid a thigh between the parted legs, and devoured the hardened, rosy nipples. Lana tangled her fingers in dark hair, and pressed her breasts into the hungry mouth as she pushed her center against flexing muscles.

"Jesus! I'm so ready for you! Fuck me, please! Hard!"

Rae didn't hesitate. Two long fingers plunged and curled into the blonde as a thumb rolled the swollen clit. Lana was ready, and with a few strong thrusts, the dark woman felt the pulsing contractions begin.

"Yesyesyes! Oh God! Keep going!"

The fingernails digging into her back might have been painful had Rae not been in such a sexual haze. She rode the strong orgasm, drawing everything she could out of the blonde. When Lana's thighs tightened around her hand, stopping the motion, she lay on the smaller woman and nipped at her neck.

"Jesus Christ, that was intense!" The blonde gasped for air.

"Mmmm." Rae slid out and collapsed back onto the bed. She turned her head to watch the recovering woman, and grinned. "Glad you enjoyed that."

"Oh yes! You have long, beautiful fingers." Lana slid close to Rae and leaned up on her elbow. She ran the palm of her hand softly over nipples begging for attention, and watched the pleasurable reaction. Climbing over the prone body, she straddled the narrow hips and bent over, licking the salty skin. Rae closed her eyes and lay quietly, letting the blonde do as she pleased. When the blonde's tongue had made it's way down to the dark, damp curls, Rae stopped it's progress, and turned Lana around.

"C'mere, baby." She doubled the pillow under her head, and started lapping gently at still swollen folds of moist skin. Lana moaned and then spread Rae's legs for better access. She buried her face between the strong thighs, and delighted in the shudder that vibrated through the tall woman.

"Oh yeah, baby. That feels good." Soft, wet sounds filled the air as they stroked and suckled and teased each other, delighting in the rising sensations. Rae felt the orgasm stirring in her gut, and held back, knowing Lana wasn't ready. She relaxed and concentrated on teasing the blonde's clit relentlessly. When she felt the response she wanted, she pressed her hips up, signaling Lana to go for broke. Damn, this feels so fucking good! I need to do this more often. They came together, groaning loudly, and clutching hard at each other's hips.

"Oh yeah, oh yeah."

Lana turned around slowly, her limbs weak, and collapsed onto her bed companion. Deeply sated, they fell asleep, tangled together.
 

Part 6
Back to the Main Page