Three Of Hearts

 

By Dimples

Disclaimers:Though there is some resemblance to our favorite girls from TV, Jo and Faith are all mine. The lyrics used in the story belong to me and their rights are reserved to me.

Violence:Yes, there is some of that, not too bad though. but if you find it offensive press the back button and leave.

Love\Sex:Yes and it is graphic and between two very consenting adult females. so if you're under aged or find this kind of material offensive please leave. If you live in a place that this is not allowedthen I strongly suggest you move or just don't read it.

Author's note: This story was inspired by the movie "Three of hearts", great movie by the way but with an ending I didn't find to my liking, so I changed it!. Anyhow, again I'd like to thank my beta-reader Cindy and all the people who read my stories. I hope you like 'em. I'd be glad to receive comments.


"What the hell do you mean you need some space?!" yelled Jo.

"Would you calm down and stop screaming?!" retorted Faith.

"Why?! Ashamed of the people around? well, you should have thought about that before taking me out to tell me this!". Jo was quite visibly upset, Faith has been her girlfriend for almost a year now and now this, she's breaking up with her.

"Yeah, I'm sorry, I made a mistake but please.....the last thing I want to do is hurt you" pleaded Faith.

"Well that's exactly what you did Faith."

"Look, I already found a place to stay...I just need some time..."

"You're moving out?! when the hell were you going to tell me that?!"

"I'm sorry, I really am.......I-I...I'm sorry" said Faith as tears rolled down on her face as she was backing away.

"Faith! Faith c'mon, I love you...." yelled Jo after her.


Jo, a stunningly beautiful singer with black hair and blue eyed to die for, her almost 6ft frame always made for quite an entrance whenever she walked on stage and a voice of an angel. She went home after her breakup with Faith, the one woman she ever loved, she was emotionally shattered. She felt she had to do something, she had to get Faith back.

Faith, however, was Jo's opposite, with blonde hair and sparkling green eyes, she was sight to behold. Although a little smaller than Jo she was still a striking beauty that could steal the breath out of people's throats. She was an English Professor at the University of Chicago. She too loved Jo but she felt she needed time, she couldn't understand her feelings quite yet.

Faith and Jo have been living together for quite some time, now Faith moved out into a small apartment near the University.

Since she got home, her phone hadn't stopped ringing. It was driving her insane, Jo wouldn't take no for an answer. So after some time, she just ignored it and let her answering machine pick it up. All the messages were the same:"Honey, please pick up...I know you're there.....please, talk to me?"

Eventually, the calls stopped. But that didn't mean that Jo would stop trying.

Jo was pacing around in her apartment, thinking 'What can I do to get her back...She wouldn't take my calls...I know she's the one, I can't let her go...I love her'. Then a thought came to her "Maybe if I.....Yeah! that might work!".

Jo took her yellow pages and searched out a number, she picked her phone up and dialed. "Hello, yes...I'd like to use your male escort services....yes..."

The next day, Jo was lying on her couch when her doorbell rang. She got up to answer it. In front of her stood a very handsome man, "Hello, I'm Scott...from the male escort service..."

"Yes, please come in."

"This is the deal, I want you to help me get my girlfriend back. I want you to seduce her and then dump her so she'll see how good she had it with me." said Jo.

"Alright, when would you like to start?"


"Good afternoon, I'd like to talk today about some famous love letters..." started Faith.

The door opened suddenly and in came Scott and took a seat.

The class continued until the bell rang and Faith gave her students home work.

Scott went straight to Jo's place after class. "You never said this job included home work" said Scott tiredly.

Jo smiled and said: "What did she give you? I'll help you with it."

"She said to write a love letter."

"OK.....Let's write a love letter then.....something that will make her blush" said a smirking Jo.


"Alright people, I'd like to hear a few works....Yes uhhh"

"Scott"

"Yes Scott"

And Scott began to read:

When I hold your breasts in my hands and feel you quiver in my armswhen I kiss your sweet lips and taste you all overwhen I hold you close to me until your trembling stopsand I caress your body and whisper sweet nothings in your earwhen I see your face in the throes of passion and you arch against methose are the best feelings in the world , I cannot describe what you do to meand how you move me in ways I've never experienced beforeand that is how I love you...in ways I've never felt before.The class was definitely interested and Faith, as expected, was blushing furiously and then the bell rang.

"Ummm....well class I'll see you tomorrow, have a nice day" said the flustered Professor.

Scott got up and went to her "So.....what did you think about my letter?"

"Well, it was beautiful. You sure have a way to express yourself."

Scott smiled at that and thanked her."Would you like to go get a cup of coffee with me?"

"Ummm...I don't think that would be a good thing.."

"Why not? A cup of coffee won't hurt anyone...please?"

"Well.....ok."


Jo was almost climbing the walls when Scott got to her place.

"Where the hell have you been?" asked the outraged singer.

"I was doing my job...remember? We went for a cup of coffee and by the way, she loved the letter. Good job."

"Scott look...ummm...I think it would be better if we stop this. I'll get her back by myself. I want you to stop seeing her."

"What?! hey, you wanted a job to be done and I'm doing it and now you want me to back off? she's just starting to respond to me..."

"Yeah, I want you to back off! Your job is done! Do you understand?"

"Yeah...I understand perfectly."

"Well good. Goodbye then." said Jo and she closed the door.

Jo had everything figured out except for one male escort's crush.

Jo decided to take matters into her own hands so she went to Faith's apartment. She had every intention of getting her back.

Jo reached Faith's place and knocked on her door. Faith opened the door and was a little surprised to see Jo standing there.

Jo didn't wait to be invited in and she just entered the apartment.

"Jo, what are you doing here?"

"I needed to talk to you. Look Faith......I understand if you need space....I'll give you all the space you need just please think things over.....I love you and I need you, please....give me another chance, don't leave me..."

Faith was on the verge of crying from this heartfelt admission:"I can't....I.....Jo, I don't know what I want, I know that I love you and that you have a place in my heart...you'll always have that but....." Faith was crying now "Please, I...." and before Faith could finish her sentence, she felt Jo's soft lips upon hers in a soft, deep, probing kiss.

Hot tears mingled with lips and tongue and teeth. Jo kissed her with abandon, like there was no tomorrow. Jo was pushing Faith towards the bedroom. When they reached the bed, Jo laid her down slowly and started to undress her. If at first Faith had been protesting, all the protests died on her lips and she was very much into it.

Jo started traveling down to her neck to suck at her pulse point until there was a purplish bruise and Faith groaned aloud. She was now kneading her breasts firmly in her hands and all the while grinding her hips against Faith's exposed mound. Faith had spread her legs to accommodate Jo's hips and was grinding her hips faster and faster, moaning and groaning into Jo's mouth.

Jo went to take a nipple into her mouth while her hand traveled lower down Faith's body until it reached its destination, her wet mound. She parted the wet lips and just barely touched her clit, this brought a jump from Faith's hips.        "Oh god! Please......Jo, please.....I need you inside.....Ugghhhhh" gasped Faith when she felt a finger probing at her entrance. Jo went back to sucking and licking at her nipples with long lengthy strokes while she teased Faith's entrance and just before Faith could feel it become to much for her, she felt two fingers ram deep into her.

The suction of her nipples and the friction from her inside was too much for her and she went over the edge, screaming her pleasure. Her body went rigid and she arched her back. She then fell limply to the bed, all her strength gone.

They were lying spooned together, Jo was caressing Faith's arm and hip, holding her close to her as Faith napped. At least that's what Jo thought as she whispered to her :"I love you".


When Jo got to her apartment, she immediately picked up the phone to call Faith. Only Faith didn't answer:"Faith, pick up.....c'mon it's me.....alright well....ummm...if you want, I'd like it if you came to the club tonight...I'll be singing and.....I'd like you to be there. Anyhow, bye for now".

Jo was disappointed that Faith hadn't picked up the phone but she still hoped to see her at the club.


"Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome Jo!" announced the club owner.

Jo got up on stage and started speaking:" Good evening everyone, tonight I'd like to sing a special song, it was written for a very special person whom I love dearly and I hope she's here to hear it...the song is called "Angel".....thank you"

And she started singing:

I've never felt this way beforeor reacted to someone like thismy heart beats faster, my breath catches in my throat

do you know how that feels?all I want is to hold you in my armsand never let you goand all I want to tell you right nowis that I love you so.My heart aches each time you leaveand I can't wit till you returnevery moment without you here beside me feels like an eternitythings won't be the sameuntil you're here where you belong.The moment you walked into my lifeyou walked straight into my soullike an angel from aboveyou made me feel wholedon't ever leave my sideI would never live it througha person can't live without a part of his souland for me that means you.As the song ended, eyes filled with unshed tears were all looking at Jo as they applauded.

Jo got off the stage and walked towards her table just to be met with the most beautiful green eyes she's ever seen.

"Hi..." said Faith hesitantly.

"Hi..."

"I loved the song....it was beautiful, thank you."

"I'm glad you liked it" said Jo, smiling a little but when she saw who was standing right behind Faith, her smile faded from her face. When Faith saw the direction in which Jo was looking she turned around and introduced her companion: "Oh, I'm sorry....ummm...Jo, this is Scott, Scott this is my...friend Jo."

"Nice to meet you Jo"

"Yeah...likewise." answered Jo with a look that could kill.

"Well....I have to go....it was nice meeting you Scott and seeing you....friend!" said Jo as she turned around and left the club.


Jo was furious, to say the least.'how could he! that little bastard!'. She decided to arrange a little meeting with Scott to get her wishes through more clearly this time. She decided to meet him in the corner near the club right next to an ally.

"Hello Scott...." drawled Jo.

"Yeah....what do you want?"

"I thought I made myself clear the first time when I told you to leave her the fuck alone!!!"

"Yeah well, I like her and I'll keep seeing her!" answered Scott.

"You little bastard!" yelled Jo as she jumped towards him to hit him straight in the nose. Blood started running down to his chin as he screamed "you BITCH" and lunged at her, fists raised.

Though Jo got hit a few times, her situation was better than Scott's who lying prone on the sidewalk, unconscious.

Jo decided it was a good time to pay a visit to Faith. She knocked on her door and almost fell in when it was opened.

"Oh my god! what the hell happened to you?!" screamed the terrified blonde as she looked at Jo's face which was covered in blood and dirt and had a black circle forming around her eye.

"Sit down and don't move, I'll be right back to clean this mess." said Faith as she rushed to get her first aid kit.

When she came back she started cleaning Jo's wounds. Gently she wiped the blood and dirt off her face and started tending to her bloody nose and swollen lip.

Jo's hands weren't idle either, she put her hands on Faith's hips and pulled her to her so she was straddling her lap."What are you doing? I have to finish cleaning this..." she was stopped once again by those soft lips of her lover.

Jo started moving Faith's hips so she was grinding against her stomach as she was sitting on the chair. The crease of Faith's jeans was pushing itself tightly against faith's throbbing clit and stimulating her. Faith stopped trying to clean Jo's wounds and put her arms around Jo's neck, to hold on for the ride.

Faith's breath was starting to come out in shallow pants, Jo's hands were everywhere on her body, kneading her breasts through her shirt and pinching her already hard nipples. The rocking motion was steadily becoming faster and Faith's moaned turned into little cries of passion. She could feel the wave of pleasure starting deep in her stomach and then spreading all over her body. She tried to muffle the scream she knew was coming by biting her lower lip but when she heard Jo's words "Let go....I want to hear you baby" she couldn't hold it in even if she wanted to and she let out a loud scream that vibrated through the walls of the apartment.

Faith laid her head down on Jo's shoulder and took a couple of deep breaths, to fill her oxygen deprived lungs.

"I love you...." said the now sleepy Faith.

Jo smiled and kissed Faith's ear :"I love you too baby."

Jo picked Faith up and went to the bedroom.


A few hours later Faith stirred from her sleep to find herself wrapped in long loving arms. She felt so complete and so loved and protected. She turned around to face Jo.

"Hey sleepyhead" said Jo, smiling.

"Hi..." said Faith sheepishly.

"How are you feeling?"

"I feel great...how about you....you're the battered one..."

Jo chuckled and said: "I'm alright as long as I can wake up to your beautiful face every morning."

Faith blushed.

"Would you like to go to the club with me? this time without Scott?"

"I would love to, and I'm sorry about Scott....I didn't mean to hurt you....he was a real pain in the ass, I wouldn't have gotten ridden of him unless I'd accepted. I'm sorry..."

"Hey, It's ok..." said Jo as she softly kissed Faith's cute little nose.

Faith smiled and jumped on Jo, knocking her flat on her back. "Thank you baby.." and she kissed her deeply.

"Be careful what you start....I wouldn't want to be late to my performance."

It's needless to say that they were late.....very late.

When they got to the club, it was jammed with people and the club owner was hardly happy. "Where the hell were you Jo?!" yelled the owner.

Jo blushed and said:"I had some prior engagements."

Jo and Faith both laughed as they walked towards the stage.

Jo went up to sing and Faith found herself a seat right in front of the stage.

"Good evening. Tonight I'll sing a song that comes from the bottom of my heart to my lovely lady....Faith."

I'd give my heart to you if you'd only ask me toI can't believe myself, I've lost all my sensewhat else can I doI've fallen for you hardIt's something that won't just go awayI feel it grow with every dayjust don't know what to sayI can't think of a life without youof not seeing you each dayso help me here and let me hear you saythat you love me that wayhearing you say those three magic wordswould make my life completecan't you feel, see it in my eyeswhen I see you how they litthis feeling deep insideIt's so strong , It's on the verge of painbut I would never give it up, not even for the world  

It's the only thing that keeps me sane.When the song ended, Jo thanked the crowd and left the stage. When she got to Faith's table she could see tears sliding down her cheeks. She brushed the tears gently off and said:"I love you baby.."

Faith only sobbed harder "I love you too..."

And they kissed.

The End


Return to Main Page