NO ONE ELSE FOR ME BUT YOU

by Jaden


 

DISCLAIMERS- YOU ALL KNOW THE ROUTINE, I DON’T OWN XENA AND GABS, I JUST LIKE TO PLAY WITH ‘EM. I ALWAYS PUT THEM BACK, SO NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT IS INTENDED TO RENPIC OR SUSA.

SEX- YES, OF COURSE. SO BEWARE IF YOU ARE UNDERAGE OR THIS IS ILLEGAL WHERE YOU LIVE.

LANGUAGE- YES, THAT TOO!

SPOILERS- SOME REFERENCES TO EVENTS IN THE SEASON 5 ENDER "MOTHERHOOD."

DEDICATIONS- TO ALL OF THE READERS, TO THE EX-GUARDS, AND TO LARIEL FOR ALL OF THE SUPPORT AND KIND WORDS.

FEEDBACK- jaden_r@hotmail.com


The light from the moon reflects off of her face and I can’t help but stare.

She is flawless. With all that has happened to us in the past year, I feel blessed that we are still together. It is our love, all encompassing love that guides us and binds us to one another totally and completely. There could never be anyone else for me, I knew that the first time we kissed.

Now that the whole Egypt mess is behind us, as well as our battle with the gods, and let’s not forget Xena almost killing me(she still hasn’t explained that one), we still managed to get Eve back and we still have each other. That’s all that ever mattered to me, she’s been all I ever needed, all I ever dreamed.

Where will we go from here? I honestly don’t know. I’m afraid, but more of in an excited sort of way because I can’t wait to find out. There is also something else I can’t wait for, a bit of unfinished business with my Warrior.

"Xena, wake up."

She tries to shoo me away, "Please, Gab... I’m tired babe."

I start to kiss the tender flesh of her neck, then up to her sensitive earlobes, my tongue flicking against her silky skin.

"Yes?"

Good, I’ve got her attention. "I need you."

"Again?"

"Yes, again. You really are slowing down with age aren’t you Warrior Princess?"

"All right, that does it,"she rolls over on top of me, pinning my arms above my head.

"What did you have in mind, sweetness?"

Her face is inches from mine, her ragged breath hot against my cheek. She spreads my legs open with her thigh, grinding slowly against my center. I’m already so wet, and I know she can feel the moistness against her, the pale blue of her eyes growing deeper with desire.

"Answer me Gabrielle."

I can barely form a thought, much less voice my desires.... but I know she’ll slowly torment me until she hears me speak.

"Xena, I need you...inside of me, please."

I can see the glint of her white teeth as she smiles. She sits up to retrievemy bag, and I shudder in anticipation. My body tenses, a light sheen of sweat covering mylimbs.

She makes me so damn hot as I watch the muscles in her back and shoulders flex while she adjusts the leather harness. I can feel the wetness dripping down my thighs as she turns to face me again, the phallus pointing obscenely in my direction. I want her so bad I can taste it.

"Excited aren’t you?,"Xena says as she dips her fingers inside of me then makes a show of bringing her digits back up to her mouth, her tongue lapping at my offering.

I nod my head, whimpering my response.

She brings my legs up and over her shoulders, guiding the cock into me slowly. I gasp, the pleasure of being so completely filled by her brings tears to my eyes.

"Gabrielle, are you all right? Did I hurt you?"

"I’m fine Xe, please don’t stop...it feels so good."

She grabs onto my knees as she pumps inside of me, our eyes maintaining contact, love and lust reflected in pools of green and blue. Xena’s thumb finds my clit, rubbing the nub as her thrusts grow more frantic. She pulls all the way out until only the tip of the cock remains inside of me, then slams it back into my depths, skin slapping against skin.

Xena spreads my legs apart and brings her body on top of mine. Our mouths meet, tongues fighting for superiority, as our hands begin to explore one another in earnest. I knead her ass with my hands, wanting to feel her deeper inside of me, her groans of approval getting lost in my throat. I lock my legs around her waist, my hips raising off of the ground to meet each of her thrusts, both of us content to slow things down in this rhythmic dance that is all our own.

She pulls out of our kisses to bury her face against my neck, lapping and sucking at the sensitive skin. She knows it drives me crazy when she does that, and I have to stop myself from coming on the spot. I want to wait until she’s ready too.

Her mouth travels lower onto my breasts, biting and sucking alternately between each hardened peak. I inhale sharply, the pleasure far outweighing the pain of her strong teeth. I moan as our eyes meet once more, feeling in this moment the love that has bound us together for so many years.

I claw at her back, leaving trails across her soft skin, reminders of this night. She’ll complain about them tomorrow, but right now she’s loving it.

"You want to ride?"

"Of course, "I reply.

She flips us over without pulling out and I straddle her waist, trying to adjust my shaky thighs. I lean forward, running my tongue over her stomach and breasts, the saltiness of her skin tastes so good. This woman beneath me is absolutely breathtaking, and I slowly begin to move up and down, the cock gliding easily inside of my wet folds.

Xena runs her hands over my ass, pulling the cheeks apart as she uses some of my wetness to coat her finger, then inserts it into the puckered opening.

I reach behind me, plunging my fingers into her exposed wetness. Her muscles grab onto my fingers as we both fuck one another, our thrusts growing faster and faster, our moans filling the stillness of the night.

"Gab..I’m so close, ahh it feels so good to fuck you like this..."

"Xena, look at me...please, look at me when you come."

Our eyes meet again, her hands holding onto my ass as she pounds me, impossibly deep and fast and hard. Speared on both ends, my stomach muscles clench as both of us spiral out of control, sobs and curses escaping our lips as the orgasm grips the both of us..... I collapse exhausted, and fall forward into her arms.

"Gabrielle, wake up."

She nudges me back into reality, and I feel her still inside of me.

"How long did I sleep?"

"Not long, but I need to pull out. Wouldn’t want us to get stuck now,

would ya?"

I squirm in discomfort as she pulls her finger and then the phallus out of me, then settle back into her arms.

"I love you, Xena"

"I love you too, Gabrielle. I’ve been such an ass, it seems all I’ve done lately is apologize to you. This whole gods thing just threw me for a loop, and I know I screwed up, especially when I almost killed you. How could I just throw my fucking chakram at your head, this precious, beautiful head? I guess I just felt like I had no other choice, but it was wrong Gabrielle. I would be so lost without you, I wouldn’t know which way to turn. How could I have ever lived with myself if I had killed you? I wouldn’t want to go on..."

Her voice breaks with emotion, and I wipe away the tears that have fallen across her cheeks.

"Xena, it’s all right."

"Damnit, no it’s not! I’ve been such a bitch to you. And you stay with me, why?"

"You know, when I was a young girl I wanted adventure and to be able to travel the world. I got to do that with you, and you’ve taught me so much in the time we’ve been together.. I always thought I’d be a mom, and I thought I would have a simple kind of life, in some simple town, and be a simple wife with a simple husband. Thank goodness I didn’t end up like everyone else in Potadeia. You helped shape me into the woman I am today, and I am so happy with you. We were destined to be together Xena, I know that and I should hope you know that too."

"Of course I do, it’s just that sometimes I don’t understand how I ever got to be so lucky, that’s all."

"We both got lucky Xena."

She leans over and places a small kiss on my lips, so much past and future in that small gesture.

"What should we do now?"

"I don’t know, relax? Take a bit of time off, discover one another again. What do you say Gab? We need to learn to be best friends again, I think we’ve lost a lot over the past year or so, don’t you?"

"I agree Xena. Let’s go away, hide out for awhile."

"Agreed, now come here so I can show my appreciation for you again."

"Again?"

"It’s been a while since you’ve been treated to my many skills Gabrielle. Maybe you’re starting to slow down a bit too?"

"Never, bring it on Warrior Princess."

"Oh, I intend to love, with all I’ve got."

THE END


Return to Main Page