The Girl Behind the Camera

By Kerry McNair

kerrymcnair2@gmail.com

 


Lewis looked at Jordan who was sat across the room and tried really hard not to roll his eyes. Jordan had agreed to take photos of the firefighters in every aspect of their job for a recruitment drive that the county has been planning. So far everything has been going according to plan. Jordan was a brilliant photographer; her business was going from strength to strength. Her personal life was a bit rockier, oh hell it was a nightmare Lewis muttered to himself. They had known each other since High School. Jordan had transferred in when her parents moved to the area. She was a cocky little skateboarder chick, though he only used the word chick once and Jordan soon showed him the error of his ways. Since then they had been really close and now rented a small house together. He had watched her crush on his older sister by two years Drew. But she never tried to do anything about it, instead she played the field. But not as much as some people thought, especially in the last few months. In fact if he thought about it, he didn't think she had brought home or went home with a single female. Now that's odd. He looked over again and watched as she hid herself behind the camera as she took photos of Drew who had just come in from the last shout and was sweaty and her face streaked with soot. Jordan's face was flushed as she continued to click the camera. Drew seemed oblivious to Jordan as she stripped off her jacket throwing it down leaving her toned body on show in a tight t-shirt she grabbed a water bottle that was on the bench. Tilting her head she downed the whole thing in one go. Jordan hastily gulped as if in time with Drew. Nearly throwing her camera into her bag she almost tripped over herself as she said to no one in particular that she had what she needed for the day and practically ran from the station.

Lewis leaned back against his locker and pretended to be resting his eyes, then opened them slightly he watched Drew as she followed Jordan with her eyes as she ran out the door. Drew then grinned and nodded her head. Lewis jumped up and stalked over to his sister. “You knew what you were doing to her; you're an asshole at times. You'll be lucky if she turns up to finish this job now” He glared at her. Drew shook her head at him. “It's none of your business you know Lewis. How Jordan and I play this game is up to us. So back off and let it happen kiddo” She then ruffled his hair and walked away.

 

A few weeks had passed since the camera incident at the station; Drew has recently won an award for bravery and was throwing a party at her house for the crew and partners. As Lewis was single who asked Jordan if she wanted to go with him. After what had happened the last time Drew and Jordan had met, he wasn't sure what her reaction would be. To his surprise she said yes she would love to go on one condition. Lewis had to somehow get hold of one of Drew's firefighter t-shirts and one that had her name on it. He agreed, but he must have looked confused. Jordan tapped him on the cheek. “It's time that I showed some of my cocky side to your sister. She won't know what's hit her; let's call it payback for what she did at the station.”

Lewis laughed, “You knew what she was doing? God I am such an idiot. Was that some sort of lesbian foreplay? No don't answer that, I love you both and don't need any other information. I'll get you a t-shirt if that's what you need.”

The party had been going on for a few hours and Lewis was getting a bit worried as Jordan hadn't turned up yet. Maybe that was part of the plan; these lesbians confused the hell out of him.

Lewis say her enter and whistled under his breathe, God she looked hot. He caught her eye and saluted her with his beer.

Jordan smiled and nodded back and followed to where his eyes had moved. By the drinks table she saw Drew having an intimate conversation with some woman she vaguely recognised as another firefighter. Not feeling too amused with what she saw Jordan began to move towards the drinks table, careful not to make eye contact with anyone especially Drew. When she made it there she picked up a beer and slowly turned around as if surveying the room and its occupants. She felt eyes on her back; in fact it felt like she was on fire.

 

Drew leaned against the table trying to be interested in what she was saying, but to be honest she was bored. Letting her eyes wander they caught her brother Lewis. Strange to see him on his own still, then she watched him raise his beer to someone. She stiffened as she saw Jordan accept the salute and slowly move across the room to her. Oh my fucking God what is she wearing, as she got closer she saw that she had on one of her work t-shirts, with a loose pair of very faded jeans with holes in what could be quite revealing places. Jordan's hair looked like it had been freshly cut and the front fell down over her forehead. She didn't think she had ever seen anything look as sexy or as bloody cute on any female in her life. She then looked over at Lewis who had the biggest grin on his face; he looked at her laughed and shrugged his shoulders as he waved good bye and headed towards the kitchen. Looking around Drew saw that at least half of the party had already left. Trying to detangle herself from the woman attached to her she managed to avoid too many insults.

Moving up close behind Jordan, she placed a hand on her hip and whispered in her ear. “You do know it is an offence to impersonate a firefighter Jordan? A girl could get in trouble.”

Jordan turned her head and looked Drew directly in the eyes. “That's exactly what I want to get into and mainly with you. Jordan standing there looking so sure of herself and this moment, made Drew's head spin. She quickly brought her hand up and grabbed the front of the baggy t-shirt and walked Jordan backwards towards the nearest wall. Both of them staring into each other's eyes as they came to a sudden stop. Jordan's eyes were smoky as she cocked an eyebrow at Drew. She then raised the beer bottle and took a swig. Drew quickly removed the drink and placed it on a nearby table. “So you think you can play with fire? You think you can handle me?” Drew's hand was still on Jordan's chest but it was now rubbing small circles over it getting closer each time to the nipples that were showing through the t-shirt. Jordan leaned in and took Drew's other hand. “Not only do I want to play with fire, I think that you are what I need to handle me right now”, she placed Drew's hand close to one of the rips at the top of her thigh and then whispered in Drew's ear. “If you moved a couple of fingers through that hole you will see how ready I am for you hot stuff.” She then licked and bit her earlobe before moving her back she could watch Drew's eyes. “Do it, do it now. You know you want too and hell I want you too. Watching as Drew's eyes grew darker she felt fingers trail across her thigh under her jeans and they stopped on her crotch. The eyes in front almost turned to black as her fingers found Jordan's clit hot and hard through the tight fitting boxers. Jordan as this point was glad of the hand holding onto her chest as she knew she might just fall as Drew ran her finger gently up and down her clit. Just when she felt she might actually come from this light stimulation, Drew pushed in and pinched her clit with two fingers. “Do not even think about coming Jordan, not till I get you naked and can see all of you. Jesus Christ your wet, its soaking my fingers, can you feel it?” All Jordan could do was mutter a strangled cry which made no sense. Drew removed her fingers before she ripped the jeans even further to get to what she wanted. She then slowly lifted them and sucked each one into her mouth, “God you taste wonderful” Jordan was slowly going mad, she could barely stand. Drew grabbed her by the hand and dragged Jordan across the room. She stuck her head into the kitchen looking for Lewis. Seeing him she shouted “Lewis party is over, can you get everyone out and lock the door as you leave.”

Lewis looked over at his sister and Jordan who looked to be having trouble walking. Shaking his head he laughed and shouted back “No problems see you both tomorrow” Not getting a reply he began the task of shutting down the party.

Drew practically ran up the stairs dragging Jordan behind her. A soon as they entered her bedroom, she quickly locked the door and before she could take a breathe she found herself pressed up against the side of the bed. Her knees buckled as she fell backwards. She raised herself on her elbows as she watched Jordan drop her jeans. “I think I'll keep on the t-shirt as you quite like it, don't you?” Jordan said as she climbed onto the bed and placed her knees either side of Drew's hips. In one swift motion Drew bucked and moved Jordan into the middle of the bed. Lying on top of her with her thigh lodged tight against Jordan's crotch. She smiled as she watched Jordan try to get her breath. “You can keep the t-shirt on for now, but I think these boxers need to go.” Moving off Jordan's body she ran her fingers down her sides and hooked them into the sides of the tight and now very damp boxer shorts. Slowly she removed them and then laid herself down with her head resting on Jordan's thigh. Letting her hand trail all over the top of the hair on her pussy she could feel all off Jordan's body tense. Even though she had wanted to tease her, Drew knew that she had to have her mouth on her and have it on her quick. Rolling onto her stomach she moved one hand up and under the t-shirt, finding the small breasts free as Jordan had no real need for a bra, but there was definitely enough to make Drew happy. She pinched each nipple in turn hard and then repeated the action as her other hand moved up and opened up the sweet pussy in front of her. Oh my God Jordan, it's beautiful and it is all mine. Without another thought Drew latched her mouth onto one of sweetest clits she had ever seen and sucked it hard. This caused all off Jordan's body to rise of the bed. “Shit Drew, you keep doing that and I won't last, oh fuck it feels good.”

Drew smiled then licked her tongue up each side of the hot clit, then let it trail over the top, loving how the whole pussy trembled. As Jordan lifted her hips again, she then felt hands pressing down on her head. Taking that as a sign, she grabbed hold of Jordan's hips and raised her pussy tight into her mouth and began to tongue fuck her hard and fast. The hands pressed harder and she could hear Jordan moaning louder and louder. She then sucked her clit in as deep as she could and began to flick it with her tongue. In a matter of seconds Jordan came and came hard, Drew continued to suck her though not as hard as she rode though the orgasm with her. Jordan screamed as she felt herself coming again. “Christ Drew, give me a second, I'm in trouble here. Drew lifted herself and pushed up to lie beside Jordan. Pulling her into her arms. “I told you, you would get into trouble for wearing my firefighter top honey, didn't I?” Jordan groaned “If that's the trouble I get into, I should wear it all the time hot stuff” With that she lowered her hand and began to undo the buttons on Drew's jeans. Maybe I should make amends.

 

TBC

Return to the Academy

Author's Page