~ I See You ~

by Lady D

2011

 

Disclaimers: All of the characters in this story are fictional. Two of the characters just happen to resemble the physical features of Xena and Gabrielle.

Love/Sex: Depicts a loving relationship between two female teens.

Violence: Nope

Notes:Enjoy Part 5! Remember, I love to hear your thoughts!

Please let me know what you thought of my new characters and their story!
Feedback: leidee87@yahoo.com

Part 1


Chapter Seven

Morgan stood outside Jax's bedroom door and knocked.

“Come in,” he called.

The brunette opened the door and smiled when she spotted her friend sitting at his desk. He looked up and smiled back when he saw Morgan. “Hey, Morg.”

Over the past few weeks, Jax had been out of school and at home with his parents as they coped with Gary 's passing. Morgan made sure to stop by every few days and check in on the family. Feelings were still raw, but slowly returning to the norm. The brunette knew Jax was not completely the same, but he was still her best friend.

“Hey,” she said coming in, closing the door behind her. She came in holding a plastic shopping bag and stood near her friend. “What are you working on?” Morgan asked, peering over his shoulder.

“Oh, just some makeup work for school. What's that?” he asked, pointing to the bag.

“Oh.” She reached into the bag and pulled out two of the latest comic books of Captain America . Jax stood from his desk, his face lighting up. “I figured you might be behind a few issues.” Jax took the offered comics and smiled. Morgan had to admit, it was nice to see a happy expression on the redhead's face. It has been really rare lately.

“Thanks, Morg.” He set the comics on the desk before giving the brunette a quick hug.

“You're welcome, nerd.” She smiled, excepting the hug. She walked a few steps near Jax's bed and plopped down taking her usual spot the beanbag.

Jax sat back down at his desk and swiveled his chair in the brunette's direction. “So, anything new with you?”

Morgan instantly thought of a certain green eyed blonde and her face broke out into a grin.

Jax raised an eyebrow in question. “Okay, why are you smiling like a freak right now?”

“I'm happy,” the brunette shrugged, a smile still on her face.

“Ah. You're happy because…?”

“Dana is talking to me.”

“Oh, that's great!” Jax beamed. “So, you guys worked things out?”

The brunette nodded. “Yeah, we did.”

“Good. Now, I can stop hearing you pout about it twenty-four seven,” he teased.

“Jax.”

“Morgan?”

“I kissed Dana.”

Jax looked at Morgan for a moment before releasing a small chuckle. “What do you mean you kissed Dana? You did not kiss Dana you liar.”

Morgan shook her head. She had a small smile on her face but looked at her friend with seriousness in her eyes. “I did.”

The redhead stood from his seat and put his hands on his hips. “Bullshit. You're sitting there telling me right now that you kissed Dana Campbell.”

“I did kiss her.”

Jax regarded Morgan for a moment and he contemplated if his friend was telling the truth. He then shook his head refusing to believe it. “Morgan you're lying. How can she go from totally ignoring you one minute, to kissing you the next?! You're messing with me right?”

“Not this time.”

Jax continued to look at her unconvinced.

“You don't believe me?” the brunette took out her phone and began to press buttons on the panel.

“What are you doing?” the redhead frowned.

“Texting Dana. I'm putting… Hey beautiful. I can't wait to kiss you again. I'll call you later tonight .”

“How do I know if you're really sending that to Dana?”

“See for yourself,” the brunette said, holding up the phone.

Jax knelt down beside his friend and looked at the unsent message. It did indeed say To: Dana C.

“Okay, well you have to at least let me hit the send button.”

“What? Okay, fine, go ahead. You seriously think I'd lie to you about this?”

“Um…” Jax pretended to ponder the question. “Yes.” He hit the Send button. “I can't believe you just wrote that to her. She'll probably think you're a nutcase.”

Morgan simply sat there with a smug look on her face. Within seconds Morgan's phone vibrated with a text back. Jax opened it and his eyes went wide as he read the message.

“Well? What does it say?” the brunette asked with a smile.

“Uh… it says, Me too Wolfie. I'm already missing you.

The brunette snatched the phone from Jax's hands and looked at the message. “Aw, she called me Wolfie. I didn't like that nickname at first but it's growing on me. I like when she calls me that. Of course now I have to think of something to call her. Something-- ” the brunette stopped rambling when she saw the shell-shocked expression on Jax's face. “What?”

“Holy shit, Morg! How did this happen?!” He squealed joyfully, tugging on the brunette's shirt sleeve.

“I don't know!” She laughed. “It just did.”

“You have to tell me everything! Every little detail.” He rested his elbow on his knee and his chin in the palm of his hand. “Spill.”

That evening, Morgan called Dana. Speaking to the blonde and knowing that they had mutual feelings towards each other was wonderful. Conversation flowed easily and they ended up speaking for over two hours. They decided to have their date the following evening.

 

****

Morgan went through her closet and tried on a dozen different outfits for her date with Dana that evening. She finally settled on the one nice black V-neck top she had, dark jeans, and black boots. The brunette was looking at herself in the bathroom mirror. Satisfied with her choice, she gave herself a reassuring nod. But inside the brunette was a nervous wreck. This was her first actually “date” date.

As Morgan headed out of the bathroom she bumped into Keri. Her sister looked her up and down and smiled. “You're all dressed up. Where are you going?”

“Uh… I ah…” Morgan wasn't sure if she should tell Keri that she was going out on a date, but then thought, what the hell?

“I have a date,” the brunette announced proudly.

“Shut up. Really? With who?”

Morgan stepped around her sister. “I'm not ready to share that information just yet,” she smiled. “Have a nice night sis!” The brunette called over her shoulder, heading down the stairs.

Morgan walked through the kitchen and spotted her Mom standing at the counter cutting vegetables. “Oh, hey sweetie. You look nice. You're not staying for dinner?”

The brunette grabbed her keys from the counter. She smiled lightly. “No, I'm actually going on a date tonight.”

Annette's eyebrows shot up in surprise. “Well…” She put down the knife and smiled at her daughter. “Do I know this girl?”

“Uh…” Morgan nodded. “You do. In fact, we go to school together.”

“Mm…hmm,” Annette hummed, wanting more information.

“Look Mom. When I'm ready for you to meet her officially, you'll meet here. For right now… just know that I really like her and she likes me.”

Annette nodded, accepting Morgan's answer for now. “Give me a hug.”

Morgan smiled and embraced her mother.

“Have a good time and be back before midnight.”

“Wow. You're giving me curfews now?” The brunette said, breaking the hug.

“I am,” Annette said, pointing a finger at her daughter.

Morgan held her hands up in surrender. “Okay.” The brunette opened the kitchen door that led outside and headed towards her car.

Minutes later, the brunette was standing outside Dana's front door. She was so nervous yet anxious to see the blonde and she was psyching herself out. What if this date was a disaster? Her palms were sweating and she stood outside the door for at least five minutes before she found the strength to ring the doorbell.

Within seconds the door opened revealing Dana with a beautiful smile on her face. “I was wondering when you were finally going to ring the bell.”

Morgan was struck speechless. Dana was wearing a green smocked sweater dress that matched her eyes with a pair of black leggings.

“Morgan?”

“Uh, yeah. Sorry,” the brunette replied, breaking out of her stare. “You look great,” Morgan smiled.

Dana ducked her head shyly and closed the front door behind her. “Thanks. So do you.”

“You knew I was here for a while?” the brunette asked sheepishly.

The blonde smiled sweetly and grasped both of Morgan's hands, bringing them together. “Yes. I heard your car. Then I watched you through the window. You looked adorably nervous.”

Morgan breathed out a chuckled. “Well, I am nervous.”

Dana stood on her tip toes and planted at soft kiss on Morgan's lips. “Hi.”

“Hi.” Morgan smiled, pleasantly surprised by the hello kiss.

The blonde linked her arm in the brunette's and they headed towards the car. “So, where are we going?”

“Do you like pizza?” Morgan asked.

The date was going extremely well. The two teens shared a pizza at a local restaurant and once again conversation was lively. Morgan could not stop looking at Dana. She was so beautiful. At times the blonde caught her staring as she was giving her a dreamy look. This happened many throughout the night and Morgan would mentally scold herself for being caught. After their meal, the only movie starting as they arrived was a cheesy horror flick. Morgan personally did not mind these films, but she told Dana they could leave. However, Dana was excited and couldn't wait to see the new gore movie. Again, Dana was full of pleasant surprises. Her kind of girl.

After the movie, Morgan took Dana to “their” park and they decided to walk the trail. Morgan slipped her hand into Dana's. She enjoyed the warmth that spread through her body whenever the blonde's soft hand held hers. They strolled in the park at a comfortable silence.

“So, have you told Keri about us?” Dana asked, breaking the silence.

“I wasn't sure if you wanted me too. Plus, it's kind of awkward for me. I can't just say… hey, sis I'm dating your best friend. I thought maybe you would want to tell her. She knows I'm out on a date but not who with.”

“Maybe we should tell her together,” the blonde said, squeezing the brunette's hand tighter.

Morgan nodded. “Okay. We just have to find the right time.”

“Yeah…”

They continued on in a comfortable silence.

“You know, this has been the best first date I've ever been on,” Dana commented.

“Yeah? How so?” the brunette grinned.

“Well…” the blonde smiled. “You've been a perfect gentle-woman…”

“Gentle-woman?” Morgan laughed.

“Yes.”

The brunette stopped walking and gently pulled Dana towards her so the blonde was standing in front of her. “Would it be ungentle-woman of me to kiss you right now?”

Green eyes full of mischief looked back at Morgan. The blonde stepped closer and tilted her head up. “I don't think so,” she smiled.

Morgan took a moment to study the blonde's face. She had always dreamed of Dana looking at her in this way. “Dana, you're so beautiful,” the brunette whispered.

A blush formed on the blonde's cheeks and she smiled shyly, ducking her eyes. Morgan lifted the blonde's chin before leaning in to softly capture Dana's lips. As the kiss progressed, they held each other closer and before they could stop themselves the kiss deepened. The brunette was in heaven as she felt Dana's hot tongue dance with hers. Morgan made sure to convey all that she was feeling, being as tender as possible. Finally, needing air they both broke the kiss, leaning their foreheads together.

“Wow,” the blonde breathed heavily. “You're a way better kisser… than any guy I've been with.”

“Um… thanks?”

Dana swatted her shoulder playfully. “You know what I mean. I've never been kissed this way.” The blonde swooned. “I can tell you care what I'm feeling.”

Morgan smiled softly. “I do care. More than you know.”

Dana stepped closer into Morgan's embrace and they hugged each other. The cheerleader sighed softly. “You give great hugs too,” the blonde mumbled.

Morgan snuggled against the blonde and took in Dana's vanilla scented shampoo hair. “So do you.”

They stood there enjoying their closeness. “Are you ready to call it a night?”

“No,” the blonde whined lightly. “I don't want this date to end.”

The brunette laughed. “Me either…”

After a few more minutes of walking, laughing, and a few stolen kisses, the two decided to head back to Dana's.

Morgan walked Dana to the front door and they both turned towards each other, smiling shyly.

“So, this is the part where I kiss you goodnight and all that good stuff,” Morgan joked, stuffing her hands in her jacket pockets.

Dana grabbed the lapels of Morgan's jacket and pulled her close. She looked up and Morgan was once again falling into those gorgeous green eyes. “Well, then kiss me before the moment's ruined.”

Morgan smiled lightly and leaned in kissing the blonde softly. They let it linger for a while until the blonde pulled back. “Goodnight,” she whispered.

The brunette snuggled her forehead against the blonde's and closed her eyes. “Goodnight,” she replied softly.

Neither one of them moved.

“You're going to miss your curfew,” the blonde giggled.

Morgan shook her head. “I don't care… because I'm with you.”

Dana let out a breath, she was clearly flattered. “There you go with that sweet talk again.” She playfully pushed Morgan away. “Now, get out of here.”

The brunette grinned and stepped into the blonde's personal space again. “Not until you kiss me again.”

Dana smiled placed a hand behind Morgan's neck pulling her down into a heated kiss. Before pulling away from each other, Dana finished of the kiss with a gentle peck on Morgan's lips.

“Goodnight, Wolfie…” she whispered, before turning around and heading into the house.

Morgan swallowed audibly and then smiled dreamily. “Goodnight.”

Dana gave her one last smile before closing the door. Morgan let out a breath. Date number one was a success. Still reeling from the rush of Dana's kisses, Morgan couldn't help but pump her fists in the air as she headed back to her car.

 

* * * * *

Morgan and Dana continued to date for the next few weeks. During that time, Jax had

finally returned to school and everything was falling back into place. Now, the only thing left was telling others about their relationship. Jax knew about them of course, but Keri was becoming very suspicious. She knew Morgan was seeing someone and she knew Dana was seeing someone. She just didn't know they were seeing each other. Morgan and Dana knew the walls were closing in on them. Especially, after what happened at the sleepover last weekend.

Last Weekend

 

Once again, it was Keri's turn to host the preppy cheerleader sleepover. Teenage girls were arriving within the hour and whenever Morgan heard a car pull up, she looked out the window. The brunette sighed in disappointment seeing a cheerleader that was not Dana. The blonde said she would be there because it would look too suspicious if she didn't come.

Tired of rushing to the window every five seconds, Morgan remained on her bed surfing the internet on her laptop.

A few minutes later, there was a light knock on her door before it opened. Keri walked into the room with Dana in tow. The brunette tried to suppress the smile that was dying to come across her face at the sight of Dana.

“I thought you were still here. Aren't going to hideaway at Jax's house?” Keri asked teasingly.

“No. This is still my house too, you know?” the brunette bantered back. “I felt like staying in.”

The brunette's eyes flickered towards the blonde who was giving her a cute smirk. Morgan's heart fluttered and she tried not to let her gaze linger on Dana for too long.

Keri gave Morgan a suspicious look and then shrugged her shoulders. “Okay, weirdo. Come on Dana.”

Keri walked towards her room. Dana gave Morgan a knowing smile and winked flirtatiously. The brunette playfully glared at her and then smiled before the blonde quickly exited the room.

“Oh, boy…” Morgan sighed. The brunette wanted nothing more than to pull the blonde against her body and kiss her senseless. They both agreed to play it cool and not get caught looking at each other with googley eyes. So to be safe, they said they would avoid each other while the sleepover progressed. That should be easy… right? Wrong. Dana being right down the hall was killing her. This is going to be a long night.

A couple hours later, Morgan made her way down to the kitchen pantry. She was starving. When she stepped through the open doorway, an amused smiled spread across her face at the sight before her. Dana had her back to her standing on her tippy toes trying to reach something on the top shelf. She was obviously not succeeding.

Morgan crossed her arms in front of her. “Need some help?”

Dana jumped and spun around with wide eyes. “Oh my Gosh! Morgan you scared me!” she shrieked between her teeth. She held a hand over her chest.

Morgan chuckled, uncrossing her arms and walking towards the blonde. “What are you trying to get?”

“Chips and cookies,” the blonde smiled, aware of Morgan's close proximity. “I'm on snack duty again.”

The brunette took a moment to openly checkout Dana's body. The blonde was wearing pink short shorts and a white spaghetti strap tank top. When she met the blonde's eyes, she could see and obvious blush on Dana's cheeks.

“You look really hot right now,” Morgan whispered, attempting to wrap her arms around the blonde's waist, but Dana pushed them away.

“Wolfie, no. We said we wouldn't do this during the sleep over,” the blonde warned.

Morgan sighed. “I know…” Her eyes travelled up to the top shelf of the pantry. “Okay, fine. Barbeque or regular?” she asked with a pout.

“Barbeque,” the blonde replied thoughtfully. “Oh, and the Oreos.”

The brunette rolled her eyes and reached up grabbing both items.

“Thank you,” the blonde smiled, reaching for the snacks. However, Morgan held them away from her. Dana gave her a questioning look.

“What are you going to give me for them?” the brunette grinned.

“Morgan…” the blonde growled.

“Oh, come on,” the brunette whined. “I haven't kissed you in like… a half a day and it's driving me crazy.”

Dana regarded her for a moment and smiled sweetly. Morgan smiled back. She knew Dana was caving. The brunette placed the snacks on a rack beside her and then reached behind her pulling the pantry door closed. They were now inside alone.

They slowly approached each other. “Come here,” the blonde cooed, snaking her arms around Morgan's neck.

The brunette smiled softly and their foreheads were touching.

“You really go crazy if I haven't kissed you for that long?” Dana asked gently.

“I really do…”

The blonde smiled before their lips found each other is a soft kiss. It started off slow, one peck… then a second one… but soon became more. The grip on each other's bodies tightened and Dana whimpered lightly, enjoying the kiss.

Morgan slowly pushed Dana back into the shelves as the intensity of the kiss grew. Something fell off the shelf and clattered all over the ground but they didn't hear it. They were too wrapped up in each other. The brunette moaned as Dana's fingers massaged her scalp and pulled her closer. When her mouth opened slightly, the blonde took the opportunity to slip her tongue into Morgan's mouth.

“Dana!” Keri called somewhere on the other side of the door.

The two teens quickly pulled apart within seconds of the pantry door swinging open.

Keri stood there looking between her sister and her friend. Morgan tried not to look guilty as she looked at Keri through her eyelashes. A bewildered expression was on her twin's face. “What's… going on?”

“Snacks.” “Nothing.” They both sputtered out in unison.

“Nothing.” “Snacks, I mean.” They did it again, but both changed their answers.

Keri continued to look at them like they were crazy.

“I um… accidently spilled these peanuts on the floor while trying to get the chips…” the blonde began. “… and then Morgan had come down and now she's helping me pick them up.”

“Why was the door closed?” Keri questioned.

Dana shyly ducked her eyes and Morgan cut in. “What is this? Twenty questions, Keri? I'm just helping Dana out here. Is that a problem?”

Keri put up her palms in surrender. “Okay, geez. Don't get all defensive. I just wondered what was taking so long.”

The blonde shrugged sheepishly. “Yeah, it was just… picking up these peanuts. I'm clumsy sometimes, you know that.”

Keri gave an accepting a nod and shrugged her shoulders, walking into the pantry. She swiped the snacks off the rack. “Well, I'll just take these.” She headed back out and turned around facing the two. “You guys go head and continue to… pick up your peanuts,” Keri smiled. She left.

The two guilty teens looked at each other before proceeding to clean up the floor. That was a close one.

Present Time

“We have to tell her about us,” Dana said, entering Morgan's room.

The brunette smiled upon seeing her girlfriend and stood from her desk where she had been drawing. “Who?”

“Keri. I don't like all this sneaking around. It was fun in the beginning but now…”

Morgan raised an eyebrow and gave a flirty smirked.

The blonde rolled her eyes and smiled. “Well, okay it's still fun, but we can't keep this up forever.”

Morgan chuckled and walked over to Dana. She pulled her into a warm hug. “Fine, we'll tell her. How do you want to do it?”

The blonde leaned back and looked up into Morgan's eyes. “We should just say, Keri, we're dating.”

Morgan smiled. “Cut right to the chase huh?”

Dana nodded. “I think we should. I can't stand this for much longer.”

“Me either.”

They both leaned in and shared a gentle kiss. Dana glanced at Morgan's desk and then lowered her hands from the brunette's body. “Is this your sketchbook? I haven't seen this one.”

Before Morgan could stop her, the blonde walked over and snagged her sketchbook off the desk and flipped it over. The brunette held her breath as Dana examined her current creation.

“Wow, Morgan. Is this…”

The brunette swallowed the lump in her throat. “Y…yeah.”

“Another drawing of me?” The blonde said, looking at the sketch in awe.

“Um, yeah. It was just something I've been working on.”

Dana looked up from the drawing and Morgan was entranced by those green eyes. “This is beautiful.”

Morgan smiled, slightly. She was excited Dana was appreciating her work, yet anxiety was hanging over her because 90% of the drawings in that book were of Dana. She never meant for anyone to see these, let alone the girl of her dreams.

“It's still not quite finished, so…” the brunette reached for the sketchbook but Dana held it back out of reach.

“What else do you have in here,” the blonde grinned.

The brunette ran a nervous hand through her hair as Dana flipped to the beginning. Morgan felt as though she could no longer stand. She stepped back and sat on her bed. Her little secret sketches had been found out. A few silent moments passed as Dana thumbed through her art.

“Morgan,” the blonde spoke softly.

“Yeah?”

“All of these sketches… they're of me…”

The brunette felt herself blushing and she shyly ducked her eyes. “Uh, yeah.” Her fingers nervously dug into her comforter. “You know I just figured since you had good features and nice lines to draw… I would use your face. That's all.”

Dana looked at the bottom of one of the sketches. “But some of these are dated back two years ago,” the blonde gave her a questioning look. “Why so many of me?”

Morgan shrugged sheepishly and her heart was pounding. She sighed and met Dana's gaze. “You know how I told you I draw things that interest me… well… you've interested me for a long time and…” Morgan couldn't find the words.

“And…?” the blonde questioned softly with a raised eyebrow. She placed the sketchbook back on the desk and slowly sat next to Morgan.

“Okay… Dana the truth is… I drew so many pictures of you because I had a crush on you. I've had a crush on you ever since 10 th grade.” She looked into the blonde's eyes and couldn't help but express what she was feeling. “You're the nicest, prettiest, sweetest girl I've ever met. And even though we weren't together then, just being able to see you walk past me in the hall was the highlight of my day. ” I love you, Dana.

 

Dana let out a soft sigh and looked at Morgan adoringly. “Oh, Wolfie…” the blonde cooed. She was flattered beyond words.

Morgan turned her body towards the blonde and bent one knee up so her thigh was now resting on the bed. “You weren't ever supposed to see those. No one was. They're sort of just… for me. I didn't want to creep you out or--”

The brunette's words were cut short by Dana lips. The blonde cupped her cheeks and slowly ravished Morgan's mouth. The brunette moaned and Dana slid her tongue into her mouth deepening the kiss. Morgan felt herself being pushed back so she scooted her body further back on the bed. Their lips never parted as the blonde slowly laid her body on top of Morgan's. They both moaned, enjoying the new feeling of their bodies touching so intimately. Morgan couldn't believe how much heat was generating between their bodies.

Dana's tongue continued to slowly dance with hers sensually. Morgan's core was throbbing at the feel the blonde's hot, perfect body against hers. All the moments watching Dana do gymnastics, cheering at school games, and now she had her. Right here in her bedroom, in her bed. The brunette felt bold and began to move her hands from Dana's lower back down to her ass. She gently cupped the cheeks, making the blonde whimper in her mouth.

They were so distracted with each one another; they failed to her the light knock on the door before it opened.

A loud gasp sounded in the room, causing the two teens to break away from each other quickly. Dana practically leapt from the bed and was now standing by Morgan's desk. The brunette hurriedly sat up and looked in the doorway. There stood her mother Annette.

“Mom…” the brunette spoke worriedly, trying to catch her breath.

Annette had her hands on her hips and was staring daggers at Morgan. She then focused on the girl standing on the other side of the room. Annette's face twisted in confusion and then recognition. “Dana?” she asked with shock in her voice.

The blonde lowered her eyes and bit her lip.

Annette then turned her gaze back to Morgan. The brunette felt like charging out of the bedroom, or bet yet jumping out the window; anything to avoid her mother's furious eyes. “What on earth were you girls doing?”

“Um…” the brunette pushed back her hair. “We… we were…”

“We're dating, Mrs. Reed.” Dana finished for her.

To Be Continued


I always love to hear from you guys!

Feedback: leidee87@yahoo.com

Return to the Academy

Author's Page