The Judge

 

By M. E. Tudor

 

Disclaimer: All of the characters in this story are my creations. Any similarities to real people are purely coincidental.

Violence/Sex: This is an erotic romance about a woman and her dominatrix. There will be some mild violence and quite a bit of sex. The sex is between two consenting adult women. If you find this offensive, you may want to consider another story.

I would love to know what you think of this story, or any other story I've written. You can email me at mxtudor08@gmail.com . You can also find me on Facebook,

https://www.facebook.com/metudorwriter

Or visit my website: www.metudor.com

©M.E. Tudor 2013


Chapter One

 

Ashley Jessup was watching TV with her two roommates, Mary Hanon and Jackie Meredith. Out of the corner of her eye, Ashley saw Jackie place a light kiss on Mary's cheek. Mary had been Ashley's roommate for four years before she started dating Jackie.

Mary and Jackie's relationship was started by a weird coincidence. Ashley had Mary drop her off at a bar where she was meeting her dominatrix, the Judge. She had been in such a hurry to meet the Judge that she had forgotten to leave the keys to the car. Mary had no choice but to come into the bar to get the keys from her.

The bar was a place where women meet to hook up and have sex, sometimes inside the bar. Mary had almost become a conquest of three of the bars most notorious doms, but Jackie had come to her rescue. Surprisingly, the usually reserved Mary had sex with Jackie at the bar that night..

The two women quickly realized that their attraction was very strong and that they had a lot in common. A few months after they had officially started dating, Jackie's apartment complex burnt down. Jackie moved into their apartment and had been there ever since. But, it was a good thing. Jackie was a great roommate. She was very considerate. There wasn't anything she couldn't fix, she was an amazing cook, and she was madly in love with Mary. Mary was equally in love with Jackie and their happiness made their apartment a happy place.

"I think I'm going to go to bed," Ashley said and got up from the recliner. She picked up Mary and Jackie's popcorn bowl and hers.

"Okay, night," Mary said.

"Night," Jackie said, neither of them really paying attention to Ashley.

Ashley took the dishes into the kitchen and got a glass of water. She moved the kitchen doorway and watched Jackie pull Mary to her and kiss her gently on the lips. Jackie's lips lingered and Mary deepened the kiss. Ashley turned away and went to her bedroom.

She didn't want to admit that she was jealous of their relationship, but she was. Being in a committed relationship was not something Ashley had put on her priority list, but watching Mary and Jackie together made her long to have someone touch her the way Jackie touched Mary. She wanted someone to look at her the way Mary looked at Jackie.

She could hear them whispering to each other as she closed her bedroom door. They were so in love. She had never thought that she would want to be in a serious relationship with someone, at least not for a while. But, seeing how happy Mary and Jackie were, made her feel like she was missing something very important in her life.

The bed was already turned down. She pulled her feet out of her slippers, put her glass of water on the night stand, and sat down on the bed. Tucking her legs under the covers, she lay on her side, and picked up the lesbian romance she had been reading for the past few days. She hadn't been much of a reader, but Jackie had gotten her hooked on lesbian romances and now she devoured them. She was on her third book in a little over a week. She really needed to get an eReader, Kindle, or Nook so she wouldn't use up so much of her bookshelf.

Her phone buzzed on the night stand. She picked it up. It was a text message from the woman who had become her dominatrix a little over a year ago. She referred to her simply as the Judge. She opened the message and it said. “Be at the bar tomorrow night, ten-thirty.”

There was no need to reply. The Judge expected her total obedience. Ashley rolled onto her back. She had been debating what to do about the Judge for several weeks now. She enjoyed the time she had spent as the Judge's plaything, but she was ready for more, and the Judge would never allow things to go any further between them. It was a shame, really. Ashley liked the Judge a lot.

She would never forget the first time she had seen the Judge in the bar. The Judge had been completely predatory, like she had come there looking for Ashley. Ashley had been dancing with a woman she had been with several times and was just about to take the woman to the back of the bar to have sex when the Judge approached her. Initially Ashley had been terrified because she recognized the woman. She was certain that someone had outed her and the Judge had come to tell her that she was going to tell Ashley's conservative lawyer bosses that she was a lesbian and get her fired. But, the Judge had walked up to Ashley, grabbed her hand, dragged her to the back of the bar, and threw her up against the wall. She had pressed herself into Ashley and said, “I'm claiming you.”

Ashley had allowed the Judge to claim her. They began a very intense sexual relationship. In the beginning, Ashley had seen other people on the side. The Judge had not seemed to care, but as time went on, the Judge became more and more possessive. She would become insanely jealous if she saw someone talking to Ashley. Their sexual session would usually be very rough if the Judge had seen her talking to someone before their scheduled meeting time. Ashley liked sex rough, but was craving something different.

Even though the relationship with the Judge had been strictly physical, there had always been an underlying current of respect and concern that they shared for each other. This was why Ashley was having such a hard time with the decision she had made about her relationship with the Judge. Tomorrow night would be the last time that they would be together. She decided that she needed to end things with the Judge if she were ever going to have a chance at a normal, loving relationship with anyone.

Ashley sighed and started reading her book. She was sad she had to end her relationship with the Judge, but she was excited about the possibility of finding true love with someone. She wanted what Mary and Jackie have.

This story continues in Chapter Two…

 

Back to the Academy

Author's Page