Impulse: Book Two

IT'S JUST THE BEGINNING

 
"Impulse: A sudden inclination or urge"
The American Heritage dictionary

 

By Mezzo

 

 

 

"This is Book Two in my series called Impulse.

If you haven't read Book One: AFTER ALL IS SAID, you might want to start there."

 

DISCLAIMERS: (see INSTALLMENT ONE)

 

Copyright © 2002 by Mezzo All Rights Reserved

 

Visit and join http://groups.msn.com/MezzosMelodramas for installment previews.

Comments and feedback are welcome at mezzosmelodramas@msn.com.

*****************************************************************************************

 

INSTALLMENT SIX

 

INSTALLMENT SEVEN

 

It was now 11:00 a.m. and the two lovers were immersed in a huge tub filled with bubbles and scents that wafted across a beautiful alabaster bathroom. Candles were lit everywhere as lilting laughter and soft words of affection were heard floating about on this lazy Sunday morning.

Tori nuzzled Brett's neck as she wrapped her arms and legs around her. "Happy?" Tori asked nibbling on a very tasty earlobe.

"Oh yeah...decadently so..." Turning so she could face Tori, she continued. "You know you've spoiled me rotten don't you?"

"Mmm... I hope so... That was my intention after all." Tori caressed sweet lips with her own. "Honey....you taste so sweet. I could spend all day with you in my arms." Tori took the sponge and slowly squeezed it allowing the water to drip tantalizingly over Brett's very aroused left nipple. Watching as Brett looked on in arousal, quiet whimpers escaped both of their mouths as Brett slide back even closer against her lover behind her.

"Mmm...So good...Oh shoot...shoot ... shoot!!!" Brett sat up in the tub in alarm.

"Honey what's wrong? What's going on?" Tori was startled and terribly confused, again. Brett was starting to wreak havoc with her emotions. Not knowing when the little writer would startle her from moment to moment. Tori was beginning to think that Brett was enjoying scaring the crap out of her.

"Oh Tori, I'm sorry. It's just that with everything that's happened, I forgot to call Lauren yesterday. We're supposed to be at mom and dad's this afternoon. I have to give her a call. She must be laying an egg by now." Getting up she dried off and wrapped the towel around her leaving a very perplexed and highly aroused Tori behind in a now lonely and cooling tub.

When Tori was dried off and dressed, she found Brett perched on the bed talking to Lauren on the portable.

"Okay... Okay... I'll call a service and be there by three. Yeah I will give them a call now. Yeah, we will... I promise... I have to ask her. Look, I'd better go or I won't get there by three. Yeah love you too...Thanks." Hanging up she turned to find Tori next to her. She held up a finger and asked Tori to give her a second.

She dialed her parent's house. "Hi Mom...yeah I know Lauren was looking for me...No, I just lost track of time...No, I definitely won't be there by one...Most likely around Three, Three-thirty...I'm sorry but it really couldn't be helped...No I'll tell you when I get there...Everything's fine really...Look Mom... I'll never get there if I don't get going...Oh good, I can't wait to see them...Yeah love you, too."

Hanging up, she reached over and pulled Tori down on top of her on the bed, again losing themselves in a kiss. The heat that was building in the tub was quickly coming back and they were headed right into the furnace. Brett pulled away slightly and gave Tori an apologetic look.

"Baby, I'm sorry for running out of the bathroom like that. Forgive me?" Brett gave Tori a pathetically pouty look and added a bat of her eyes for good measure. She slowly walked her fingers down Tori's blouse and fiddled with one of the buttons.

Tori wanted to laugh at Brett's antics. "You know if I didn't know better I'd swear I was being tweaked. That's not what you're doing is it?" She gave Brett her best no nonsense look.

Brett fidgeted a little at her position under Tori. "No... absolutely not. Actually I'm a little hurt that you would even think that." Her pout was even more pronounced and an unmistakable sigh escaped her chest.

"Oh I see. You're not trying to use your influence to try and get me to forget how you left me in that tub, cold and lonely shivering at the loss of this beautiful body." Tori ran her hands down the towel that Brett was still wearing. She heard Brett's breath catch and felt her squirm a little between her legs. Tori decided she wanted to push Brett a little further. "You're not trying to belittle my feelings by thinking you could offer up a feeble apology and just run out of here do you?" Taking the fold of the towel, she excruciatingly, ever so slowly opened the fabric. Dipping down, Tori kissed an attentive nipple. Then turned and captured the other between her teeth and tongue. When she felt Brett was sufficiently primed she quickly pulled away, covered Brett back up and got up off the bed.

"Okay. Apology accepted" Tori whipped out quick and abrupt. Knowing that Brett was totally flabbergasted, she collected the remains of the dishes and remnants of their breakfast. Placing everything back on the table, she proceeded to roll the table towards the door. As she approached the door, her ears were attacked by a shriek of frustration. Turning around, Tori was met by a sight that sent a wave of heat slamming right into her center. On the bed lay Brett buck-naked in a very prone position. Her face buried in the pillows and her arms and legs were spread wide open. Brett knew she was toying with Tori and she would surely be even later for her parents. Nevertheless, she continued. It had taken forever for her and Tori to get back together and she was going to enjoy every moment of it.

Tori abandoned her table and moved stealthily over to the bed. She removed her clothes and placed them neatly on the chest at the foot of the bed. With her destination in sight and her goal in mind, she made a beeline right for Brett's silky skin and inviting slopes.

She slowly climbed on the bed and kissed her way up Brett's body starting from her feet, calves, thighs, and spent a considerable amount of time on perfectly formed cheeks. Running her hand up a smooth back, she planted kisses up Brett's spine and along each side. She felt Brett quiver when she grazed her breasts against Brett's back, sending electrical pulses up and down Brett's body. Tori nipped at an enticing shoulder and turned Brett over unto her back. There she found passion filled green eyes and a hunger that radiated with intense heat. Both reached out for each other hoping to quench the fire that was burning between them. Together, they were lost in a slow burn that engulfed them both and when their bodies couldn't take another degree, they released into an explosion of white heat and intense emotions.

 

TO BE CONTINUED. Installment Eight


Return to the Academy

 

Impulse: Book Two

IT'S JUST THE BEGINNING

_________________________________________________________________________________________