Copyright: The characters of Xena, Gabrielle, Argo, Ephiny, Eponin, Callisto, Marcus, Caesar, Pompey, etc. are owned by MCA/Universal/Renaissance Pictures. I only borrowed them to tell a story. No infringement was intended. The rest of the story and the character Sierra are mine. I hold the copyright to it. Do not use any part of this story without my permission.

Violence Disclaimer: This story depicts GRAPHIC scenes of violence and/or their aftermath. Readers who are disturbed by its depiction may wish to read something other than this story. Remember this is a Conqueror story.

Love/Sex Disclaimer: This story depicts a GRAPHIC love/sexual relationship between two consenting adult women. If you are under 18 years of age or this type of story is illegal in the state or country in which you live, please do not read it. If depictions of this nature disturb you, you may wish to read something other than this story.

WARNING: There is a vicious rape scene, if you can't handle it PLEASE skip over it.

Copyright 2000 by Mythe. All rights reserved.

Feedback: Please feed the Conqueror or she'll do something nasty like take my muse from me!Mythe@xenafan.com

Thanks: To Sinjenkai...my beta reader and friend.

This story contains a relationship between Xena, Gabrielle and another female. If you can't handle that then please read another story. I'm afraid that in this world the legendary Hercules wasn't born. Enough said...enjoy the story.

______________________________



Loving the Conqueror
By
Mythe

Part 6

CAESAR'S CABIN

Caesar waited patiently for his dinner guest to arrive. He lifted his gold goblet to his parched lips and finished the sweet wine in one swallow. The table was set and the food was being laid out as he silently observed his slaves doing their various tasks. A wine girl quickly refilled his goblet and stepped back.

There was a soft knock on the wooden door, "Knock...knock."

Romi opened the door and greeted the newcomer, "Good evening. This way please."

"Evening Romi," Gabrielle spoke up, as she passed him.

Caesar rose from his seat, "Gabrielle, welcome." He gestured to the empty seat across from him, "Please, have a seat."

"Thank you," she thanked him and sat down. Gabrielle scanned their table. A feast set for a king had been spread out before her. A large turkey sat in the center, an assortment of side dishes were placed all around it. "This looks great."

"Wait till you taste it," Caesar said and nodded to Romi to cut the turkey. "I hope your quarters are satisfactory."

"It is." Gabrielle watched the wine girl filling her goblet before she inquired, "Why have you kidnapped me?"

"Now...now," Caesar shook his head, "You know I can't tell you that. That would be my downfall, now wouldn't it?" He flashed her a small grin, "It's best to keep some secrets to yourself."

Gabrielle nodded, "True."

"I'm abhorred at the assault that took place on you earlier," he decreed, "Callisto acted without my permission. I do detest that in a subordinate."

Gabrielle pushed the horrid thought from her mind and lowered her head. "Thank you...for saving me. I don't know what I would've done-"

"Don't mention it," he assured with a friendly grin. Caesar glanced down at his plate filled with food, "Now...let us enjoy this bountiful feast before us."

"Why are you treating me like this?"

"I didn't know that there was a manual one must go by in kidnapping," he remarked, lifting his goblet to her. "Drink up."


PORT OF CORINTH

Xena sat upon Argo and silently observed her men loading her personal ship for the long trip ahead.

"Excuse me, my Liege..." Marcus spoke up, "The Amazons are approaching."

"Good."

"This just arrived my Liege," he said, holding out a sealed scroll.

The Conqueror broke the seal and unrolled the message, "Thank you."


My Liege,

Caesar is heading to Egypt. Will send word on where exactly he's heading to when he arrives.

Your loyal servant,
Auto


"Caesar is heading to Egypt," Sierra spoke up, as she dismounted her steed. Behind her sat Eponin and squad of her Elite guard. They too quickly dismounted and waited for the Conqueror's permission to board.

"Very well," the Conqueror said and shouted, "Set sail for Egypt."


DECK OF CAESAR'S SHIP (CANDLE MARKS LATER)

"The moon radiates your beauty, my dear," Caesar whispered as he gently caressed Gabrielle's cheek.

"Thank you..." she responded and moved away from his touch. "It's very kind of you-" she was interrupted by a sudden kiss from Caesar. Gabrielle was then roughly pulled into the arms of her captor. "Please..." she gasped as their kiss ended, "Don't do this."

Caesar whispered into her ear, "Gabrielle, your eyes tell a different tale."

She pushed away from him and shook her head, "You must be blind then-"

He pulled his captive roughly into his body, "That hint of lust is sparkling in those precious eyes of yours. You can't hide it my dear." Caesar gently caressed her cheek with the back of his hand, "You want this."

"No..." Gabrielle lowered her gaze, "I don't."

Caesar forcibly lifted her chin up, "NO ONE says no to me." He gestured towards his personal guards and two large men stood at attention beside him. "Take her to my cabin," he ordered, with a mischievous grin. "Stay with her till I get there."

"YES, EMPEROR!" the guards responded.

"YOU DON'T WANT TO DO THIS!!!" Gabrielle shouted out, as she was being led away. "PLEASE! NOOOOO!!!"

Romi held out a silver tray with a full goblet of wine upon it, "Emperor, we will arrive in Cove by sunrise."

"Very good," Caesar nodded and took the wine. He finished it in two gulps and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. "Now onto dessert."


CAESAR'S CABIN

The guards shove their captive onto the lush bed covered with large leopard skins.

Gabrielle tried to get up when one of the guards growled, "Stay!"

"Fine," Gabrielle grumbled back.

"Remove your clothes," the other guard demanded.

"I'm not going to do-"

The guard pulled out a dagger and held it out, "DO IT or I'LL do it for YOU!"

"FINE!" Gabrielle quickly removed her clothes and modestly tried to cover her private parts.

The guards lustfully stared at the young girl.

"Leave us," Caesar ordered from a shadowy area of his room.

Gabrielle turned to his voice and pleaded, "Please...Caesar don't do this."

Caesar stepped out from the darkness. He tossed his armor to the ground and slowly approached his captive. His eyes were dark and filled with an animalistic hunger. An evil grin spread across his face. "I can, young creature," he informed, "And I will. It's up to you if you want it rough or not."

"Please..." she begged and took a step back, "Please, don't do this. I beg of you."

Suddenly, the Emperor charged forward and tackled her to the bed. He forcibly grabbed her wrists and brought them above her head. With a quick kick, caused her to spread for him. "So be it then," he chuckled, as he removed his hardening member.

"GODS...PLEASE NO!" Gabrielle cried out, as tears swelled up. "NO...I BEG OF YOU!" She tried to struggle, but it was too late. His body weighed heavy against hers and there wasn't a thing she could do about it. XENA!!!! OH GODS NO!!!! XENA WHERE ARE YOU? Tears streamed down her flushed cheeks as she prepared for what was to take place next.

With a quick backhanded to the face and taunted, "No one's going to save you."

"Please..." she whimpered out, as she unintentionally bit into her lower lip, "NO!"

Caesar guided his 8" enlarged member towards her nether lips and violently entered into her. With a quick thrust he fully impaled her, as his free hand squeezed her breast. Her tightness aroused him, causing him to pick up the rhythm of his thrusts. "For the good of ROME!" he growled between breaths.


ONBOARD THE CONQUEROR'S FLAGSHIP DESTROYER

"NOOOO!!!!!" Sierra shouted out, as she abruptly woke up from the horrid scene.

Eponin rushed in with two Elite behind. Her sword was drawn and ready for any confrontation. "MY QUEEN!"

The Queen waved them to sheath their swords, "It's okay...I had another vision."

Eponin did as she was instructed, as did others. "Have Xena meet me on the deck. I have to tell her..."

Her Captain inquired, "Tell her what, my Queen?"

"It's about Gabrielle."

"Of course," Eponin gestured to pair of Elite guards, "Go."

"Yes, Captain..." they said, then turned and rushed off.

"Caesar is raping her as we speak," the Queen revealed, climbing out of her bed. She quickly donned her clothes on and turned to face her Captain.

"Hera's tits..."


CAESAR'S CABIN

Gabrielle focused on the ceiling above as the thrusts from her rapist grew faster and harder. Her tears continued to stream down her face as she tried to ignore his voice and all the nasty obscenities that he spat out. She felt his body tense up as he shot his seed into her. The Oracle felt his body relax on top of her for brief moment. As two breaths passed, the weight of him lifted and she was finally rid of his body. She abruptly turned to her side and rolled up into a ball.

The Emperor straightened his clothes and inquired, "Was it that bad?"

Gabrielle's sobbing had returned and new tears filled her redden eyes. Suddenly, with renewed hope for vengeance, she leapt off the bed and clawed at his face. Her nails had barely missing his right eye, thus ended up leaving three small gashes into his cheek instead.

"GUARDS!!" Caesar called out, as he wrestled her to the ground. He won the upper hand and taunted, "Now there's the feisty gal I heard about. I was SO hoping to experience it earlier, but one can't be too greedy now can we?"

The pair quickly entered.

"Take her away," he ordered and gently touched his throbbing cheek.

One guard responded, "Yes, Emperor."

"PICK UP YOUR CLOTHES!" the other guard shouted.

Gabrielle slowly climbed off the bed and grabbed her pile of clothes. The guards abruptly seized her, as Caesar approached her from the rear. She felt his breath upon her neck.

"YOUR mighty Conqueror succumbed to my charms as well," the Emperor whispered into her ear.

The guards quickly dragged her out of the cabin as Romi entered.

"My Emperor...you're bleeding," he uttered, pulling out a clean cloth.

"It's only a flesh wound," Caesar remarked and gestured towards his bedding, "I want you to clean this up." He silently stared at the glistening blood upon his fingertips. "I'll be above deck."

The guards shoved their naked captive into her cabin and slammed the door shut. Gabrielle grumbled something inaudible as she slid across the floor and into a large barrel. She slowly climbed to her feet and was forcibly shoved over the barrel. Her unseen attacker grabbed a fistful of hair and lifted her head. Her instincts kicked in and she began to struggle. Without warning, a sharp knife was then pressed up against her throat.

"Make a noise and I'll slit your throat," the attacker growled, "Put your hands behind your back NOW."

Gabrielle recognized the voice as one of the guards that brought her there. She silently nodded her head, placed her hands behind her and prayed that this horrible nightmare would end. A piece of cloth was then forced into her mouth. She tried desperately to focus on an image of Xena, for strength. XENA...please. She instinctively bit down onto the cloth, as her attacker brutally penetrated her tight anus. Tears streamed down her cheeks as she closed her eyes and wished the pain away.


ON THE DESTROYER

Sierra was violently shoved against the main mass pole and held there for a moment. "NO!" she growled to her Captain to stay put. "Let her!" she spat between breaths.

The Conqueror roared tightening her grip on her captive's neck, "YOU KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME!"

"Yes," the Queen nodded, "I'm sorry."

Xena's eyes darkened as glared into her eyes, "What's stopping me from killing you right here...right now?"

Sierra glanced over at her loyal Captain, "I promise you this...you'll NEVER see sunrise."

Eponin's sword was drawn and pointed directly at the Conqueror's throat.

Xena growled, "This is all YOUR fault!"

"Fine..." she gasped out.

The Conqueror released her hold and observed as the Amazon Queen drop to her hands and knees. She then swiftly kicked her in the abdomen.

The force of the blow lifted her off the ground and caused her to flip onto her back. Sierra lay on the deck, gasping for breath. "I would change places with her if I could," she wished aloud and slowly climbed to her feet. "I wouldn't wish that kind of abuse to my worse enemies."

A bright light flashed and Discord suddenly appeared next to the fallen Queen, "So be it."


CAESAR'S SHIP

Gabrielle abruptly sat up and shouted, "WAIT!!!" Pain shot through her entire body. Her privates were aching and the rank smell of semen filled the stale air. Realizing that her meddling cousin transferred her soul into the Oracle's body. "That BITCH!!!!" she growled, "Remind me to give her a nice ass whopping for this. First off...lets wash this nastiness off me." She glanced around her new surroundings, grabbed the cloth swatch and spotted a water bucket from across the room. She made her way over to the bucket and brought it over to where she awoke. She carefully began to wash the filth from her battered body.


BACK TO THE DESTROYER

The Amazon Queen dropped to her hands and knees. "NO...DON'T TOUCH ME!!!!" She abruptly fell over and rolled up into a ball. "Please...stop...it hurts...noooo. I'm begging you...please." Her abdomen was now sore as she gasped out for a much-needed breath of air.

"My Queen," Eponin called out as she rushed to her friend's aid. "Are you okay?"

Sierra turned to the familiar voice, "Eponin? What are you doing here?"

"I'm helping you up my friend," she responded, wrapping arm around her Queen's waist. "I'm sorry...but I won't stand here and watch her abuse you like that."

"Who?" Sierra inquired as she slowly climbed to her feet.

"Xena," she replied, "Who else?"

"Xena's here?"

"She just left..." Eponin informed and eyed her, "Don't you remember?"

Sierra shook her head.

"She grabbed you by the throat right after you told her about the visions," the Captain enlightened, "Are you sure you didn't hit your head?"

"I don't remember..." Sierra shrugged, "Eponin, I don't know how to tell you this..."

"Shhh..."

"I'm not Sierra."

"We need to get you back to your room."

"Eponin, I'm Gabrielle..." Sierra halted and turned to her friend, "You have to believe me. I know it sounds crazy, but it's true."

Eponin stared into her Queen's eyes and they confirmed her words. "But how?"

"I don't know," she shook her head and ran her fingers through her short hair. "One minute I'm laying in pain on Caesar's ship and the next I'm here. I'm in Sierra's body and I can't explain it."

"Well, lets take you back to your cabin."

"I need to tell Xena about this-"

"NO...not yet," Eponin interrupted, "Let her cool off a bit. I want to check you over first and make sure she didn't hurt anything important."

"But we need to tell her."

"Listen, she's in a pissed off mood and could very well try to hurt you. She hates us right now and I doubt that she would give you the time of day. Let her calm down...come dawn, we'll tell her what's up."

Sierra nodded, "Alright."


CAESAR'S SHIP

"Rise and shine wench!" a guard called out.

Gabrielle's gut churned at the sound of his voice and her body trembled at his presence. Did he rape you as well? Her mind shouted out and a memory flash of his body on top of her. The guard grunted like a savage at every brutal thrust into her. Gods... She shook of the horrid image and focused on now, refusing the emotional pain that her new body is sending her mind. "Focus...focus," she muttered under her breath as the guards approached her.

"Did you sleep well?" the guard taunted, "I sure did...maybe this time I'll bring a few friends."

"Good...maybe they'll teach you a few pointers," she retorted under her breath, "Your performance was down right pitiful."

"Stupid bitch!" he grunted and backhanded her.

Gabrielle instantly reached out for his hand. Grabbed his wrist, twisted it behind his back and kicked him away. Which sent him sprawling face first into the ground. "Don't ever touch me again," she growled and raised her hands up to the other guard.

He started chuckling at him as he grabbed her arm and led the prisoner out of the room. "Come on Creg," he called out, "You know how the Emperor gets when someone takes too long."

"Talas, I'm coming..." Creg grabbed his helmet and followed them out, "She'll get hers."

They led Gabrielle above deck and brought her to their awaiting Emperor. Caesar stood erect in his polished armor and observed the port drawing nearer. He ignored their presence for a moment and finally spoke up, "About time."

"Forgive our tardiness, Emperor."

"Very well..." the Emperor said, "Well, Oracle...how was your night?"

"Could have been better," she drearily responded, as her body once again was repulsed by the presence of the original rapist. She noticed the claw marks on his pristine cheek and smirked at her predecessor's handiwork. Go girrrl!

Caesar realized that she had been staring at his minor scratch and remarked, "I intend on repaying you for this delightful reminder of our night together." He turned and gestured to another guard. "I want to give you something PERSONAL from me," he taunted with a mischievous smirk.

The guards shoved Gabrielle to her knees and ripped her shirt off. They held her down as the third guard, carrying a glowing ring with a pair of blacksmith tongs, approached. He pressed the ring into her shoulder blade and held it there for few moments. She held her tongue as it sizzled and burned into her flesh. It effectively branded her soft flesh with its image. Gabrielle focused on the eyes of her tormentor and envisioned his bloody demise. She successfully overcame the unbearable pain, the smell of her burning flesh and plastered a smirk of confidence towards him.

"Xena's precious concubine will have MY mark upon her," he chuckled and continued on, "Whenever she's mounting you...she'll forever be reminded of ME."

Gabrielle silently glared at him.

Another soldier came up from behind and placed a metal slave collar around her neck and locked it. He gave the attached chain to Talas and handed the torn shirt back to the captive. "Put it on."


ON THE DESTROYER

"Now you're telling me that somehow your souls were switched," the Conqueror repeated with a laugh, "Gabrielle's soul is inside you and vice versa."

"Yes, that's what I'm saying."

"Prove it."

Gabrielle told of an intimate moment that happened the night before her abduction. The scene replayed as she recited it word for word.


"Listen to me Rielle," Xena spoke up, as she ran her fingers through her lover's short hair. "YOU..." she purred, "My lovely Oracle/Bard have lightened up my otherwise dark life. YOUR light subdued the dark entity that held me a prisoner." She kissed her forehead again, "And for THAT I'm eternally grateful. So when I say that you deserve all the credit...then by all HERA, you do."

Gabrielle tightened her embrace and whispered, "Xe, thank you letting me into your life."

"The pleasure is all yours," she retorted, smirking. "You stayed, as I recalled."

"You know what I mean," she growled playfully.


"That doesn't prove anything," Xena remarked, "Anyone could have overheard our conversation."

"Fine," Sierra sighed and told her of another scene that they had shared. "Remember the day we first met."


After disbanding a group of rebels outside of Poteidaia, a younger Gabrielle stood frightened at the sight of hundreds of Corinthian cavaliers invading her homelands. Her eyes darted from one rider to another until they made contact with ones of icy blue. She prayed that they would ignore her presence and continued to do her chores.

Two riders skidded to a stop and quickly dismounted, as a third rode up and halted before me. A commanding voice spoke up, "What's your name girl?"

"What's it to you?" Gabrielle retorted back and continued to hoe the ground. "Can't you see that I'm working here?"

Each soldier grabbed Gabrielle by the upper arms and one roared, "Show the Conqueror respect!"

She stuttered, "T-t-the Conqueror?"

A female warrior dressed in all black, casually leapt off her tan warhorse. A devilish smirk was plastered upon her sculpted features. The tanned beauty towered over the young farm girl. The dark one's shoulder length hair, matched the flowing cape she wore. Her armor was polished to perfection and fit her muscular body like a glove. The intricate design upon her chest plate matched the very symbol that just happened to be embroidered on all the flags in Corinth. Which happens to be a unique symbol of a chakram with the letter X overlaid upon it.

The Conqueror glared at the insolent blond and instantly backhanded her. "Lesson one. NEVER disrespect me." She quickly assessed the creature and noticed her toned body was a bit lean. She lifted the girl's head and turned it from side to side. Nice...attractive. Xena's eyes locked on pair emeralds and her soul was utterly overwhelmed. "Lesson two. When I ask a question...ANSWER it."

"I'm so sorry," Gabrielle apologized and lowered her gaze, "My name is Gabrielle."

Xena casually walked around the petite blond, "The Oracle Gabrielle?"

"Yes."

"Tell me Oracle...what do you see in my future?"

"There will be three reigning powers in all. Strong and powerful they will be. Thus a stalemate will arise. You my Liege will be one of three."

Xena scoffed at the thought.

"One will have a destiny to fulfill and the other will be sibling of a Goddess."

Xena raised a brow at the descriptions and realized whom they were of. That bastard Julius Caesar and Queen bitch Sierra. A sly smirk formed as carnal thoughts overwhelmed her minds eye. She leaned over and whispered, "I can smell your innocence...SO pure...virginal. Tell me...are you?"

Gabrielle nodded her reply.

"Tasty..."


The Conqueror roared, "ENOUGH!!!" and leapt from her chair. She approached the Queen and assessed the dark eyes that stared back. Somewhere within them a familiar spirit stared back and a grin finally formed upon her stony features. "Gabrielle?"

"Xena..." Sierra reached out and embraced her lover, "I'm SO sorry for causing-"

"Shhhh..." Xena hushed her and held her tight, "It's not your fault."

"I missed you so much," she uttered, as tears formed. "I kept praying that you'd come."

"Rielle," Xena whispered back, "We'll get through this...and I promise with all my heart that I will find a way to get you back into your own body." She gently kissed her lover's forehead as a tear rolled down her cheek.

"Thank you, Xe."

Xena remembered what Sierra had told her earlier, "Did Caesar...rape you?"

Sierra remained silent and just nodded her head.

"That BASTARD'S going to DIE at the end of my blade!"

"Xena..."

"Rielle...was there anyone else?"

"Callisto was the one who kidnapped me from Ephesus."

The Conqueror raised a brow and repeated, "Callisto?"

"Yes..." Sierra nodded and continued, "She tried to rape me."

"That BITCH shall pay for her treachery."


PORT OF COVE

Caesar sat upon his steed and turned to greet his second, "Brutus, how goes our little invasion?"

"Emperor, our forces have cut the cities supplies thus far. We've had a few skirmishes with the local Generals. We decimated two and scattered two others. It's only a matter of time before we descend on Corinth."

"Their heads?"

"Of course, Caesar." Brutus waved for a soldier carrying two burlap pouches to approach, "Go on."

The soldier did as he was told and held up the two severed heads. One had short dark haired and the other slightly long gray hair tied in a ponytail. Both had a deathly grimace upon each of their faces.

"Awww...Homer and Blake," Caesar recognized the pair, "What about the Amazons?"

"Callisto's armies are battling them as we speak," the second informed, "She's effectively won the majority of the Conqueror's Generals over and effectively splitting the Conqueror's forces in two. She's declared war on the Amazons. In her wake, she has destroyed two villages and is now steadily approaching Ephesus."

"Good..." Caesar nodded and suggested, "Lets pay the citizens of Corinth a little visit."

"As you wish."


OUTSIDE EPHESUS

The thick forest surrounding the city was cluttered with bodies of the fallen. Pits of spikes were dug everywhere and they held the unlucky few that didn't watch their steps. Thick spikes were scattered throughout the wooded area, rendering the use of cavaliers useless. The warning was not taken and the carcasses of horses sat with jagged chunks of wood impaled within them. Two battalions on each side have already fallen. Another stalemate for the time being is taking place and both sides are planning their next move.

Huddled around the regent Ephiny were her fellow tribe leaders, ten in total. Each seemed ready for the upcoming battle. "I've sent Tara, Loki and Samone's tribes along with some Elite guard to the rear of the Callisto's armies. On my signal, two tribes will attack with their archers only. While they deal with them, our sisters will lay low until the first assault takes place. I want four tribes in a wedge formation when they attack the bulk of her forces. Our goal is to wipe her forces out and send them to Tartarus to burn for all eternity. Now lets get busy and make Artemis proud."


CALLISTO'S CAMP

"I want to see this city in runes by nightfall," Callisto decreed atop her gray stallion. She turned to her mounted Generals, "I don't care how you do it...I want it DONE."

"This is pointless-" the Generals words were cut short by a quick swipe from Callisto's sword. His decapitated head bounced twice and rolled away.

Callisto narrowed her eyes and inquired, "Any other objections?"


ON THE DESTROYER

Sierra shook her head, "That's all I know."

"It's not like Caesar...Brutus is like his right hand," Xena muttered aloud, "Can't have one without the other. Something's up."

Eponin spoke up, "Maybe its a lover's quarrel."

Xena raised a brow at that little comment.

"Xe, I'm a bit tired..." Sierra informed, rubbing her tired eyes.

Xena gave her love a comforting hug and gentle kiss on the forehead, "Alright...I'll be there in few."

Sierra nodded and head off to their cabin. She entered into the spacious room and fell into the large bed. After a moment of complete silence, scenes of her rape flashed before her eyes. "NO!" she shouted, as the memories faded to black. She moved to her side and rolled up into a ball. Please...no more... She finally closed her eyes and fell into the realm of Morpheus'.





________________________________________________________________

To be continued in Part 7...

Feedback: Please feed the Conqueror or she'll do something nasty like take my muse from me!Mythe@xenafan.com

Return to Main Page