Uber, alternative, sex is only on their minds, maybe one curse word, please be 18+, no infringement intended, and blah blah so on.

Source: Me! This little fantasy was born from one of my favorite 8x10 glossies of the series XWP. Warning, this is my first attempt. And here is…

A Night To Remember

by ricersanfriscotreat

What the hell am I doing here? Okay, breathe. I can party like the rest of them. I know I can. I just drove out to the desert in the general direction of this rave I heard about, and followed the music from there. You could hear it for miles. I just needed some eye candy, just like every other gay chick in the area, right? I know I'm a little on the shy side…yeah, yeah, maybe more than a little. But I thought this would be my chance to at least be in the company of a lot of women, so if I hooked up with someone it was just a bonus. I was just excited to be there.

So here I am among all of the jumping, bobbing, gyrating bodies. They were sweaty but in an erotic sort of way. The music was great and loud, it thumped inside your chest…fucking fan…tas…tic. I see this hazy glow up ahead, and I can make out the top of some cage looking thing. As I get closer I see that it's a huge bird cage with a woman dancing inside. Her back is to me and she is dancing so…incredible. She's wearing a stark white bikini top with shorts that are all fringy with matching arm bands and calf high fringy boots. My jaw hangs open like an idiot.

I slowly make my way around the cage, my eyes never leaving her. I stopped in front of her where she glanced down and saw me, slightly hesitating in her movements, but I caught it. Her emerald eyes fixed on me and a slow grin spread across her face. My arms rose up as my feet moved closer, my hands gripping the metal bars. I was lost in her eyes but desperately tried to see her body all at once. I didn't want to miss one movement her toned muscles made. She was right in front of me, so close, just not close enough. She put her hands around mine, still gripping the bars, and danced to me, for me, with me. I was on fire. She put her lips close to mine and said "I've been waiting for you…" beep!beep!beep! What the f…?! I looked around…beep!beep!beep! Out of habit I reached over and hit the snooze button.

Realizing where I am, I pounded the mattress with my fists and legs like a little kid having a tantrum. Aaaaarrrrggg! ! was all I could think of. Wait, was that sound…?? Yeeesss, I could hear the water running in the shower. hehehe ( the little kid in me again) I jumped up and raced to the open bathroom door and saw her through the clear shower curtain ( just one of her first Christmas gifts to me). She saw me standing in the doorway and said "Good morning, Honey!" I smiled. She pushed the shower curtain aside while I made my way to her stripping off my tank and undies. With the smile still plastered on my face I let out a long sigh. She let go of the curtain and put her arms on my shoulders. She just looked into my eyes for a moment as the water cascaded down my back. "Did you decide on our Halloween costumes and which party we're going to?" I just grinned and replied, "Yeah, I think I might have a good idea…"

The End.

Any feedback welcome at ricersft@sbcglobal.net.

Return to the Academy