Disclaimer: These lovely ladies do not belong to me. The story, on the other hand, does. I know it is no where near Halloween, but it just came to me one day.

Subtext: You old enough to get me beer. . . No . . . Two women having sex bug you . . . then get out of here.

Other things: thanks to DatKat for reading and doing the editing thing for me. If she missed any thing it's okay. I am sure you can get what it is. Oh, and this is my first story. There are many more to come, I promise.

Summary: Jess has these dreams about her boss Debi. Do they come true? Lets see.

If you have any feedback, please send to KaBj@comcast.net

     

Dreams of You

By: Sean *Ambrosie*

 *Note* not meant to be Ambrosia from the XWP. It is my last name.     

 

Part One

I walked into the ballroom not knowing what was going to meet my eyes. I hadn't been to a Halloween party since I was fourteen and that did not go to well. Let's just say I got smashed and mad and then to top it all off I tried to kiss one of the girls there. That had been eleven years ago. I was not all that excited to come to this party, but the thought of one of the girls that I worked with being there was the thing that lured me to this party. I wanted nothing more then to fuck her each time I saw her. Her reddish/blond hair was amazingly long with her green eyes that looked like they were two pieces of jade just lying there for the taking. I say reddish/blond instead of strawberry blond because in the summer her hair looks more blond then red. But in the winter her hair looks more red then blond. I did not know what she was coming as so I did not know how to find her. I knew she would notice me because I was wearing black leather pants, a black leather halter top that did not quite cover my breasts, and black stilettos. My hair was in a braid with two strands of hair in my face. I had on black cherry red lipstick, black eyeliner, and dark eye shadow with a hint of light blue under tones. She is the reason that I am here. I remember her asking me to come.

 

“Please. I don't want to go alone! Last time I went Nigel would not leave me alone!” As she looked at me with those green eyes I swear her eyes got three times as big.

 

“I don't know, I was planning to just hanging out and not doing any thing.”

 

“Please just show up and we can hang out there and maybe get something to eat afterwards.” I looked at her again and I just could not say no.

 

“Okay, I will go, but we will just see about the eating thing afterwards, okay?” She gave me this big smile and gave me a hug. I knew that I should not think any thing about it, but the way her breasts touched mine was amazing. And the way her hands felt on my back…they were so warm and comforting.

 

“Thank you so very much!” she whispered into my ear before she went out the door. The view of her ass as she walked out the door was mesmerizing and I felt myself get very whet.

 

I was pulled out of my musing by a light rub on my ass and a firm hand on my left shoulder. I looked to my left and saw a vision before me. “Hi Jess.” I said as she smiled up at me. She was wearing a skimpy devil outfit, the red bringing out the red in her hair. She had her mid-length parted to the right and brushed back daintily behind her ears.

 

“Hi Diana, I am so glad you could make it!”

“I told you I would, didn't I?”

“Yes you did and I am so happy because Nigel has been trying to get me alone all night.”

“So you don't like him?” I asked keeping my hopes to myself. If I were different then I would be all over Nigel. He had short black hair and blue eyes, but well let's just say that he was my brother. I love him, but he's always going after my girl and I did not want him to get this one. I liked her…maybe even love her. ‘What am I saying? What do I mean I might love her?' I shook my head, ‘No, I do love her and I hope that she loves me too.'

 

“Ha, that is a good one! Me like Nigel? No way in hell!” I inclined my head slightly to the left as if I did not get it. “Let's just say he does not quite do it for me. I need a little more from the wo. . . . people I date.”

 

“Oh, I won't tell him. I know he would be crushed if he could not have you. I know I would.” She gave me a smile that I could not quite place.

 

“I want you to meet you at the top floor in the first room on the right. In about fifteen minutes?”

 

“Okay, I'll see you then.” I did not know what was going on, but I had a good feeling about it. I was either about to get laid or, on the darker side, I was going to be fired for I was in love with my boss.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Part 2

 

I walked to the top floor of the building to the first room that I came to and walked inside. I saw Jess on the only piece of furniture in the room, a very big bed. Her legs spread out as if inviting me in. I walked up to the bed and saw that she had taken off her skirt as well leaving her only in a black lacey thong. I smirked at the small wet spot, knowing that it was whet from eagerness. I was walking so quietly that she did not notice me until I was next to the bed. “I see you came.”

 

“Yes, I did. I am very glad I did, other wise I would have missed this.” My dark blue ocean eyes must have showed a little too much of my inner fantasy for she shivered slightly under my intense gaze.

 

“I thought you might like it.”

“I do, but I have just one question.” She nodded her head for me to continue. “Why me? You could have any person you could ever want with just a simple snap of your fingers.”

“Is it that hard for you to understand? I want you.”

 “Yes, but every time I show the slightest amount of interest in anyone, my brother will hone in on them.”

“I thought I told you that he just not the one for me. I want the person that I date to have a since of style and even a little spark in their eyes when ever they look at me. That is what I get when I'm with you. I see all of that in you. I see some one I could spend that rest of my life with.” I stalked over to the bed, restraining my inner self from claiming her right then and there.

“I could say the same exact thing for you as well.”   I placed a gentle kiss on her lips before moving from her lips to her neck and from that to the top of her cleavage leaving small, butterfly kisses where ever I went as if to mark her as my own. I only paused in my quest to take that irritating top off before I bent down to take her hardened nipple in my mouth.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Part Three

“I thought you might like it.”

“I do, but I have just one question.” She nodded her head for me to continue. “Why me? You could have any person you could ever want with just a simple snap of your fingers.”

“Is it that hard for you to understand? I want you.”

 “Yes, but every time I show the slightest amount of interest in anyone, my brother will hone in on them.”

“I thought I told you that he just not the one for me. I want the person that I date to have a since of style and even a little spark in their eyes when ever they look at me. That is what I get when I'm with you. I see all of that in you. I see some one I could spend that rest of my life with.” I stalked over to the bed, restraining my inner self from claiming her right then and there.

“I could say the same exact thing for you as well.”   I placed a gentle kiss on her lips before moving from her lips to her neck and from that to the top of her cleavage leaving small, butterfly kisses where ever I went as if to mark her as my own. I only paused in my quest to take that irritating top off before I bent down to take her hardened nipple in my mouth.

 

Beep . . . Beep . . . Beep. I rolled over to hit the clock so that it would stop its infernal beeping. I rolled onto my back and lay looking at the ceiling. Damn it, that was the tenth time in a row that I had dreamed about my boss and my ultimate quest to seduce her. I lay there for another twenty minutes and then got up to go to work. I just hope that I get my work done in time for the upcoming meeting that was later on in the week. I scoffed slightly, ‘Yeah, like that'll ever happen. I should just give for the only thing on my mind will be those succulent lips.' Ignoring my pessimistic attitude for the moment, I got up and started to get ready for the day.  ‘Besides, the sooner I get home from work, the sooner I can go back to my beautiful dreams.'

 

 

THE END

 

Return to the Academy