If either one of them were to say how it might go, they might say slowly. Deliberate. A chance to explore the other person. However, this is a want born of a feverish desire. And that kind of lust is not one for taking its time.

That kind of lust makes hands work fast at pulling someone down, into a body. That kind of lust makes fingers used to causing pain in others, cause pleasure now...

Lust makes quick work of strings and buckles that keep clothes on.

And then it is happening... Gabrielle feels the first contact of Xena’s body, skin on skin, and she groans... A groan that would have gotten louder if not for Xena’s tongue in her mouth, Xena’s lips covering her own with force.

Xena is amazed at how delicious this is... Gabrielle against her, the bard’s beauty – so often seen – is now fully appreciated by Xena’s eyes. She feels Gabrielle’s legs push apart, giving her permission to rest against Gabrielle’s center. And Xena is moving the second she is there, grinding...

Gabrielle raises her hips to match Xena’s motion. It is like two halves to a machine have come back together, moving in tandem, without doubts of it working. She can feel Xena’s teeth on her neck, biting and latching on. Gabrielle jerks Xena’s head up, tangling the fingers of one hand in raven hair, and wrapping her other arm around Xena’ back, keeping the warrior close as they both move faster.

Eyes of blue and eyes of green that have been fluttering shut, are now open... watching the other reach orgasm, watching the color of irises go dark with ecstasy...

Gabrielle feels a warmth wash over her at hearing Xena’s release, at hearing her own name from those kiss-bruised lips...

And Xena, lost in the heady feeling of this body in her arms and wrapped around her hips, comes back to life at the sound of Gabrielle... The bard stringing words together that Xena would have never thought to hear, not from Gabrielle. Words that Xena knows, words that mean desire has been sated...

If either one of them had been fully thinking, they would have talked first. They would have discussed the bigger issue at hand.

Instead, they both fall asleep, arms and legs intertwined.

To Be Continued...