D.I.Y

Stein Willard © 2014

 

Disclaimer

The characters in the story are a product of my own imagination and hopefully have no resemblance to any living persons. But if it does it is entirely coincidental. Some of the places mentioned are either fictitious and or adapted to suit the plot of the story.

Sex: This story contains sexual content of a graphic nature between consenting adult women, thus if you are not 18 years old and not allowed to read content of this nature, please move on to other suitable stories.

Archiving : This work is copy written and should not be posted anywhere else with the writer's expressed permission.

Special mention to my beta, R ose.

Feedback: Constructive criticism is greatly appreciated, so feel free to drop a line or two at steinwillard80@gmail.com or sent me a friend request on Facebook .

 


The house was quiet as April let herself in. Both her mother's cars were in the driveway which meant they were home. She shrugged her school bag off her shoulder and glanced at her reflection in the hallway mirror, closely studying the spot on her chin. The zit looked a little smaller than it did this morning. She sighed as she recalled her boyfriend's expression when they'd met after the Biology class. His eyes zeroed in on the zit and she could actually read the discomfort on his face. If he wasn't so sexy, she would've dumped his ass a long time ago, but there were some advantages to dating the most popular guy at school. She titled her head to the side to look at the spot from another angle. She prayed it will be gone before the weekend because she refused to go to Ashley's party with a zit the size of Mount Vesuvius. It was bad enough that Jenna was sniffing around Brad again. Her lips pursed in frustration. There was no way that she was going to allow that slut to get her hands on her boyfriend. She worked way too grab his attention and would do anything aside from murder, to keep his interest.

Maybe she could Google some miracle cure after she'd done her homework. Tossing her dark mane of hair behind her shoulder, she kicked off her shoes and made her way down the hallway to the kitchen. Half expecting to find her parents sitting at the island drinking coffee or reading the days newspaper, she glanced around. Both her parents each owned their own companies. Adriana was an independent lesbian filmmaker whereas Ria was in private security. They each fitted their job profiles so well. Adriana, petite with a mop of copper hair, was a dreamer and forever reading scripts or trying to romance her more sombre, strong wife. Ria was an ex-Marine who operated a private security firm and who on occasion also acted as a bodyguard when her staff was stretched thin. Their hours were flexible and it wasn't surprising to find them both home during the day. April shrugged. Maybe they were working in the garden. That was one of the things the two women were passionate about. She'll pop in later to say hi.

Reaching up she took a glass from the shelf and sauntered over to the fridge. She was just about to reach for the handle when she heard Adriana's breathy voice coming from behind the island.

“Ohhhhh, this is so slippery.”

Frowning slightly, April was about to call out a greeting when Ria's deep voice sounded.

“Now hold still so I can push it in.”

April froze. Oh no… She swallowed hard. Could…were they…? She'd walked in on them enough times to know that after seventeen years, her mothers were still very much physically attracted to each other.

“But go slowly at first otherwise, Ria, it might slip and hurt me.”

“It's okay, babe, I know what I'm doing.”

April shut her eyes tightly, but jerked them open almost immediately, scared of the images that might pour into her mind. Maybe she should make her presence known and stop them from…from what exactly? She felt her stomach flip.

“Oh yeah, it's in. Now you need to push harder…it's oaky, honey, you won't hurt me. That's as long as you don't pound it in.”

April's hand flew to her mouth as she fought the hysteria rising in her throat. They were really…!

“Your leg's in the way, babe. Open it wider and lift it a little. That's it…now I have room to manoeuvre this little sucker. Can you feel it sliding in deeper?”

“Oh, yes. You're really good at this,” Adriana whispered.

That was too much for April and all the tension she'd been trying to suppress for the past three minutes, came out in a shrill screech.

Her parents' shocked faces appeared from behind the island. April took in their rumpled and flustered appearance almost fainted. The zit, Jenna's relentless advances on Brad and now her parents scarring her for life, it was all becoming too much for her. Cradling the glass to her chest, she took another deep breath and let go with another shrill scream as she ran out of the kitchen and up the stairs to her bedroom and slammed the door behind her.

In the kitchen Adriana looked at her equally dazed wife, who was blinking at the empty doorway their daughter had just hurriedly exited.

“What was that all about?” she whispered.

Ria shook her head slowly. “I…I don't know. She's a teenager, remember. We're not supposed to understand her until she turns twenty five.”

Adriana came to her feet and wiped her wet hands on her jeans. “I'll go check up on her.”

“Yes, maybe you should,” Ria replied. “Just don't expect to make sense of it all.”

At the door Adriana turned back. “Honey, don't feel offended, but we've been at it for an hour now. Maybe we should just call in a plumber to fix that before I start on dinner.”

 

THE END

 

Return to the Academy

Author's Page