Just add Love…

Stein Willard @ 2013

Disclaimer

The characters in the story are a product of my own imagination and hopefully have no resemblance to any living persons. But if it does it is entirely coincidental. Some of the places

Archiving : This work is copy written and should not be posted anywhere else without the writer's expressed permission.

Acknowledgement: Many thanks as always to my beta, Rose.

Feedback: Constructive criticisms is greatly appreciated, so feel free to drop a line or two at steinwillard80@gmail.com or sent me a friend request on Facebook .

Part 1


PART IV

 

Iramis chuckled as she watched Oscar squirm in his seat. The boy seemed to be too excited to sit still. On the other side from her, Brandon was trying his hardest to appear cool and unaffected by the presence of the beautiful Imogene.

What a pretty name? Iramis sat back and watched the screen with unseeing eyes. Who would've thought she would find herself here, especially after having spent such a long lonely and brutal existence. As if sensing her pensive mood, Oscar leaned over and took her hand. She smiled at him and pressed a kissed to his temple.

“Are you okay, mom?”

“Of course, little man.” She glanced at Brandon. “Are you going to be okay with Brandon and Jenny? I need to go look for your mom.” Her smile grew wider. “You know how terrible she is with directions.”

Oscar giggled and nodded. “Will you tuck me in later?”

“I won't miss it for the world.”

She mentally reached out to Killian, ordering him to watch over the kids, she waved at Adata and Imogene and left the theatre. There was still about an hour of the movie left and hopefully by then the talk might be over and everything would be back to normal. Outside the theatre she spotted some of her elite guards loitering around and smiled. She was completely safe in the compound but after centuries of trailing her, she could understand that it could be difficult for them to break such and ancient habit.

She walked over to them and grinned at the sheepish looks on their faces. Ermine was one of the few women that served on her detail.

“Expecting anything to happen here?” she asked quietly and watched the woman shift from one foot to the other, her discomfort clear on her face.

“No, milady. We were simply hoping to catch a movie later on,” the brunette said and looked at her partner. “Gregori wanted to see a movie.”

Looking at the quiet stocky man standing next to Ermine, Iramis couldn't help but laugh. It was known that the man avoids modern technology even more than he does sunlight. He still preferred the old ways, such as reading thick, dusty old tomes.

“Well, there's a nice Disney movie running now. I'm sure Gregori would love it.” With a soft chuckle she left the couple staring after her. When she exited the theatre, she took a moment and closed her eyes. Her senses raced through the compound, the image of Sandra imprinted on them. She frowned after a while and turned slowly as her eyes followed the hallway to where the nightclubs were located. That part of the compound was the rowdiest and very few ancients ventured that way.

************************

Sandra slammed the glass down on the bar and smiled at the bartender. The man blinked as he looked from her to glass.

“Another, milady?” he asked carefully.

Sandra shook her head and slid off the barstool. “Thank you, but I need to use the bathroom.” She walked away on steady legs until she was out of sight before she slumped against the wall next to the ladies'. It's been too long since she'd had anything stronger than a glass of red wine with her meals. She pulled a face at the sharp tinge of whiskey still coating her tongue. A quick glance on her watch made her push from the wall and walk further down the hallway. She reached the backdoor and slipped out. She hoped she wasn't going to get in trouble for being here. The idea was to make up with Iramis, not cause more trouble.

Looking around her she wrinkled her nose. There was a row of garbage bins lined up against the wall and except for that, there was nothing much to see but a narrow alley which was boxed in by a dull grey concrete wall. The ceiling was fitted with huge extractor fans to suck out the stench of garbage, making the small space somewhat breathable. She turned back to look at the door and gasped, her hand clutching her throat.

Standing there, motionlessly and with her hands locked behind her back, was Iramis. The ‘alley' was well-lit, allowing Sandra to make out the puzzled look in her wife's eyes. She offered a shaky smile and was rewarded with a frown.

“You've been drinking…whiskey,” Iramis said slowly, her face showing her disapproval. “You haven't drunk whiskey in almost twenty years.” Now Iramis looked downright confounded.

Shrugging, Sandra sauntered over to her tall wife. She held the blue eyes as she began to circle Iramis; her eyes raking over the vampire. Iramis was dressed casually in fitted black trousers and a loose white cotton shirt. As she moved behind Iramis, her eyes zoomed in on the tight behind of her wife and she smiled at the warm glow that settled in her stomach. She adored Iramis' butt. For a moment she was tempted to slap the tempting piece of anatomy, but stopped herself at the last minute. She rounded Iramis and stood before the frowning vampire. The blue eyes were intense as Iramis tried to read her thoughts. She tsked as she wagged a finger at her wife. Very early on in their relationship, Iramis taught her how to block her mind from mental intrusions. A trick, Sandra had used to her advantage so many times over the years. It sometimes drove Iramis mad when she couldn't read her mind, as was the case now.

“You're acting strange, Sandra. What's wrong?” Iramis sounded stern.

Feeling the double shot of whiskey kicking in, Sandra placed her hand on Iramis' hip. “And you sound like a stuck-up old lady.”

Iramis blinked. “I am over four thousand years old,” she stated matter-of-factly.

Sandra threw her head back and laughed. She laughed even harder as Iramis' surprise look morphed into one of offense. She stepped closer and her hand moved around Iramis' hip to her butt. She grabbed a handful and grinned when the vampire stiffened in surprise.

“You're scaring me,” Iramis said as she pulled away, out of Sandra's reach.

“Why?” Sandra asked as she closed the distance between, rubbing her breasts against Iramis' chest. She smiled inwardly when she heard the vampire gasp. Oooh, she was definitely interested. “I was once young, unpredictable and fun.” She leaned back so she could look into Iramis' eyes. “You liked me then. Craved me.” She licked her lips. “You called me naughty and insatiable.” She pressed the rest of her body against the blonde's. “I miss that girl.”

***********************

Iramis was worried, confused and shamelessly aroused.

Tracking Sandra down here, to a place where no one would dream of looking for the Master Vampire's wife, was worrying. Finding that her wife had indulged in a cheap whiskey and was more than a little tipsy was puzzling. Having said tipsy wife sizing her up with lustful eyes and rubbing her gorgeous breasts against her chest was making Iramis think of many unspeakable things.

But hearing Sandra's almost melancholic words; sobered her up fast. She reached out and gently pulled the brunette to her. She had reason to be worried, for there was definitely more to this strange behaviour than she first thought.

“I love you forever,” she said urgently as she looked down into the dark eyes. “You are as exciting to me as the first time we met.” Her arms tightened around her wife. Sandra drew away from her and she loosened her grip quickly.

“Then tell me why I'm hurting you.” Sandra smiled sadly. “Why don't I trust you as you trust me?”

The words uttered so forlornly, echoed loudly in Iramis' ears. “Because it was just a misunderstanding, my love. You didn't know what was happening?”

“I do now and it hurts me that I had said all those cruel things to you. It hurts me…” Sandra reached into her pocket and pulled out a packet of cigarettes. Iramis' brows shot up. “…that I act like some hypocritical asshole, expecting you to be something you aren't.”

She knew immediately what Sandra was referring to. Their wordless argument about why Iramis had threatened the boy's parents came to mind. She had hoped to make amends when they got home, but finding Adomini's personal assistant waiting for them upon their return, caused a sudden change in plans.

Yes, she had felt at the time that she had wanted to just act on her instincts and rip into whoever hurt her family and her clan, but having made a promise to Sandra had always stopped her at the last minute. So many times she'd hoped to talk to her wife about that promise and maybe now was the chance to broach the subject. She touched Sandra's cheek.

“That promise was made before we had children, Sandra. When it was just the two of us, I knew…the world…knew not to mess with you. I felt confident that I never would have to renege on my promise.” She smiled gently. “But it's different now. We have three other small people we have to protect. I love them so much that just the thought of them getting hurt, makes me see red…literally.” Her attempt at humor was returned with a small grin. “You didn't know how I felt about this and I didn't tell you. So it's not your fault.”

Sandra shook her head. “I wouldn't have known had Jenny not mentioned it to me last night.”

“Jenny?” Iramis frowned, worried. Jenny wasn't one to mince her words. “What did she say?”

Sandra shook a cigarette out of the pack. “She said that you allow us to act true to our nature without putting any limitations on how we can and cannot react to situations.”

Surprised at her daughter's insight, Iramis swallowed. “She did?”

“Yes, she did. She also said that we should learn to take care of ourselves so you don't always feel the need to step in. That when it came to us, there was no way you could not act like a vampire.” Sandra fiddled with the lighter and Iramis took it from her and lit the cigarette for her. Sandra took a deep drag and blew out the smoke. “She was right and that was why I came here. I wanted to tell you that I'm letting you out of the promise.” The dark eyes met hers. “I knew who and what you were before we got married.”

Not sure how to feel about all this, Iramis combed her finger through her hair. “I don't know what to say.”

********************

Sandra studied the glowing tip of her cigarette. “Then don't say anything.” She looked up at Iramis and smiled. “My intention tonight was to bring you here and re-enact the first night we met. Everything went according to plan, the venue, the cheap whiskey and the cigarette. The only difference was that I was going to get you to smoke a cigarette with me and then I was going to press you up against the wall and…you know.” She saw Iramis' eyes widen at that. “The talking was going to come later so as not to spoil the mood.”

Iramis' eyes moved to the wall and then back to Sandra. “Is the mood completely spoiled?”

Hearing the slight plea in her wife's voice, Sandra grinned. “I don't know. What do you think?”

Iramis shrugged. “It depends on you. Are you still going to offer me a cigarette?”

“You hate them?”

The blonde shrugged. “You should know that I'll do anything to get into your pants.”

Sandra tossed her head back and laughed. She had hoped that by re-enacting the night they had met that she'd find and re-establish that special connection with the woman she'd fallen in love with so long ago. Instead, after all this, she'd found the woman she simply couldn't live without. When her amusement died down, she found Iramis looking at her with those gorgeous, intense eyes. She shook another cigarette out of the pack and slipped it between her lips. Just like that night many years ago, Iramis leaned closer to light the cigarette.

“Now remember, suck it in slowly. Don't gasp,” she repeated her instructions. Her heart swelling with love as the vampire reached for the cigarette even thought her face was pulled into a mask of pure disgust.

******************************

Iramis accepted the cigarette and warily brought it to her lips. Before she could take her first draw, Sandra held up her hand.

“There's no need for that.” She took the cigarette from Iramis' hand. “We've talked; I've had my whiskey and cigarette.” Sandra took a long drag on her cigarette. “Now we need to make new memories.”

Iramis felt her pulse jump at the implication. “New memories?”

Sandra crushed the cigarette under her heel as she quietly studied Iramis. It was the way that Sandra looked at her that made Iramis cheer silently. Oh, she was getting lucky tonight. She hooked her hand behind Sandra's head and pulled the brunette in for a long, hungry kiss. As her tongue slid over Sandra's, she felt her passion flare up even brighter. She pulled away and grinned when she found Sandra still with her eyes closed, her eyes a study of intense bliss.

“Lift your blouse and feed me.”

Her order sounded rough even to her own ears, but Sandra's eyes flickered open and the excitement in them made Iramis lick her lips in anticipation. Eagerly, Sandra lifted her blouse and slid her left breast out of her bra. Iramis watched, absorbed, as Sandra brushed a fingertip over her erect nipple.

“It's yours for the taking,” Sandra said invitingly.

Hunger and lust pounded through Iramis as she pulled Sandra closer and slowly bent her over until her nipple jutted proudly into the cool air. She flattened her tongue and pressed it against the hard nipple, causing Sandra to moan softly. Adjusting her pose a little, Iramis slipped her leg between Sandra's. The pressure of her wife's legs against her sex was exquisite. She lifted her mouth from Sandra's nipple and looked down into Sandra's eyes. She waited until she saw the slight nod before she extended her fangs and bit into the soft warm breast of her wife. As Sandra's essence poured into her, her lust grew stronger. With a soft growl she began riding Sandra's slender thigh.

**************************

Sandra was slightly dazed from the encounter in the alley when she entered their suite. She smiled when she was immediately approached by the children. They all spoke at the same time as they told her about the movie and their plans for the next day. Without missing a beat, she switched effortlessly from wife to doting mother as she listened intently to their excited chatter. As she helped them complete their evening rituals, she prided herself on her ability to hold herself together considering the relentless need pounding through her.

Damn Iramis!

She wished she could blame the vampire for them having had to cut their delightful liaison short, but she couldn't. It came with dating one of the most powerful vampires in existence. There was always a crisis somewhere and it was worse now that they were here. She relived that painful moment when Iramis' head snapped up, her eyes instantaneously shading from red to blue.

“What's wrong? Why did you stop?”

Iramis' voice was heavy with regret when she spoke. “Adomini calls for me. I need to go.”

Her knees almost gave out at hearing that. “What…? You… you need to go? But I…” Seeing the pained look on her wife's face, Sandra took a deep breath and tried to get the pounding in her nether regions under control. It was evident from the rigid way Iramis stood, that the vampire too was still highly aroused. They were in the same boat and nagging the poor woman wasn't going to get them both off miraculously.

“Go. I'll go find the children.” She gave Iramis a hungry kiss, that caused the vampire's eyes momentarily shade to a bright red. “Hurry back.” On slightly unsteady legs she left the trembling vampire in the alley.

“… let me stay over tomorrow night. Will that be okay with you, mom?”

Sandra snapped out of her reverie to find Jenny looking at her with large, pleading hazel eyes. So much for keeping it together.

“Will I be okay with what, sweetheart?” she asked calmly as she combed her fingers through Oscar's curly mop. He needed a haircut. Maybe she should take the boys to the barber shop tomorrow. That would give Jenny and Iramis some time to catch up.

“Imogene has asked her mother if I could sleepover at their place tomorrow night.” Jenny grabbed her hand. “Please, please, please, say yes, mom. Please.”

Sandra was still processing the request when Brandon shouted from his bedroom that he had spotted one more hair on his chin. Between her only daughter's frightening wish to go for a sleepover in a fully vampire headed household and her son's elation at finally growing a beard, Sandra wished fervently that Iramis could be there.

***********************

“The UN Security Council has asked for an audience with us.”

Iramis surreptitiously pushed the goblet away from her. After having drunk from Sandra, this stale donated blood would not do. “On our terms or theirs?”

Adomini shrugged. “They're coming here.”

“To Switzerland or here to our compound?” Iramis frowned slightly. She didn't trust unattached humans near their compounds, especially not when the clan have their families here. Unattached humans are untrustworthy.

“I've suggested a meeting in the capitol,” Adomini said calmly as he sipped from his goblet. “They've asked to meet with us both, but I don't see the necessity. I'm sure they are well aware that speaking to one of us is like speaking to us both.”

“Do you want me to meet with them?”

Adomini grinned. “You're the face of the Vampire League, after all. Too many humans around makes me jittery.”

Iramis' eyes travelled over her friend and she smiled. He still lived like a true vampire warrior, complete with his leather breastplate and cape. “Yeah, you'll scare the crap out of them.”

Adomini shrugged. “Unlike you, time is quite sluggish in my household. Armenia prefers that I stay the way she found me two thousand years ago.”

“The things we do for our women,” Iramis sighed as she lifted her wine glass to her lips to hide the heat in her eyes at the mere thought of what she almost did to her wife earlier.

“Like tupping one's wife in an alley,” Adomini said quietly.

Iramis took a sip from her wine. “If you were aware of what I was busy with at the time, why interrupt me? This wasn't too urgent.”

Adomini's eyes twinkled. “With Armenia on a month long sex fast, I guess I was jealous.” He drained his glass. “They say anticipation makes it so much sweeter.”

Iramis drained her glass. “They say so. Now tell me what will be expected from me tomorrow.”

“Well, the reason why I called for you here is quite urgent. Our contact informed me that the Ridgewell Clan is planning on ambushing the UN delegation.”

Hearing that, a sneer slashed over Iramis' face. “We need to settle this once and for all, Adomini. Our alliance with the humans could be irrevocably damaged if the Ridgewells were to be successful.”

“I know and I agree with you. It pains me greatly to see vampire fighting vampire, but times are different now and we need the humans to secure our future and that of our young.”

Iramis felt her fangs prick her tongue as she stared down into her empty goblet. She didn't want to ask, but she had to. “Have you heard anything else?” She raised her eyes and gave Adomini a searching stare.

“Yes.” The vampire elder's voice was dark with pain. “We found the mole. Your suspicions were correct.”

“I'm sorry, old friend.”

Adomini waved away the remark. “Me too.”

They knew each for other far too long for Adomini to hide his distress. Knowing Adomini to be a righteous and devoted man, Iramis could see that the betrayal had hit him hard. He was not even aware that his fangs were showing. She walked over to him and placed a hand on his shoulder.

“Nevertheless, it pains me to see you go through this. I'll deal with this and although it'll take time, things will be almost back to normal again.”

Adomini smiled at her, a sad smile. “I haven't told you everything…yet.”

*******************

With a relieved sigh, Sandra closed Oscar's bedroom door behind her. She adored her children, but with the hype of the travel and the events of the evening, they had ran her ragged. A couple of times during the course of the three hours she'd spent with them, she wished Iramis could just appear and glamour them. She sighed. They've tried it once and the guilt almost killed them knowing what they'd done. But today she would've done it almost guilt-free. She still owed Jenny an answer to her request to sleep over at Imogene's tomorrow night. Brandon asked to be allowed to spend the day at the basketball courts tomorrow and Oscar simply asked to have Iramis come kiss him goodnight when she returned. All manageable requests, but not easily granted without her wife's input.

Brushing her hair back from her face she slowly made her way down the hallway to the main bedroom. She could do with a shower while she waited for Iramis. She stepped into the spacious bedroom and was just about to pull her t-shirt over her head when she felt it.

There was slight shift in the air. She spun around to find Iramis standing in the door leading to the bathroom. The vampire had a unnervingly intense look on her face as she looked at Sandra.

Alarmed, she took a step towards Iramis, but Iramis held up her hand “Are you okay, honey?”

“I will be. Please don't let me interrupt you. I believe you were about to undress.” That look was still on Iramis' face.

Suddenly shy, she swallowed hard. Iramis was an exciting lover. Hell, she was the most intoxicating lover she'd ever had and will have, but since they started a family, their sex love had cooled a little, never in passion though. With three demanding children it wasn't always easy to indulge themselves with small ears listening in. Tonight, however, it seems as if Iramis was not concerned about that at all. And it made Sandra hot knowing that her sexy wife wanted her that much.

“Take off your clothes, Sandra. I want to see you.”

“The children…? Brandon and Jenny are still awake.”

Iramis came over to tower over her, her eyes glittered with something raw and primitive. “Don't worry about them. They're fine.” Iramis reached out and wrapped her arms around Sandra's waist. So close to the vampire, Sandra could sense her desire. Iramis practically vibrated with need where her hands rested on Sandra's hips. “I want you.”

It wasn't a request. Nor was it a demand. It was a frank statement, uttered with blunt hunger. She studied the beautiful face for a long moment. She loved to see the vampire's face when Iramis was turned on.

“I want you too,” she murmured and watched Iramis' eyes lit up with delight.

Iramis grinned as she slowly moved even closer. When she stood close, so close in fact that Sandra could feel her breath on her forehead, Iramis let out a small groan.

“I can't wait a moment longer, Sandra.”

A warm hungry mouth clasped over hers and immediately all Sandra's natural inhibitions disappeared like mist before the sun. Like a starved woman, she fed off her wife's hunger and was the first to begin to shrug out of her clothes. When she stood in her bra and panties, she found Iramis still fully dressed. With an impatient sigh, she reached out and tore the light cotton shirt off the vampire. Her urgency seemed to spike Iramis' hunger further, for the next moment she was airborne and landed on the bed, a red eyed vampire hovering over her.

It has been quite a while since she last saw Iramis like this and she revelled in her power over her . Iramis pulled back and Sandra was treated to a speedy, impromptu striptease as the vampire made quick work of her remaining clothing. The air caught in Sandra's chest when Iramis hastily pushed her legs apart and stretched her tall body over hers.

With unrestrained hunger and passion, Iramis began to devour her, causing Sandra to clutch fistfuls of the sheets. There was no way she would be able to be quiet if Iramis continued to suck on her breasts like that. The vampire almost had her whole breast in her mouth as she sucked hungrily on the fleshly globe. Before Sandra could get used to the sensation, she felt a soft tug and knew that the only barrier between her pulsing sex and her wife's wandering hands were no more. She ached for a kiss but knew that when in this state, Iramis craved to kiss another part of her. As if on cue, the blonde let go of her breast and began to move downwards, leaving a trail of goosebumps in her wake.

Her hips shot off the bed and her head pressed back into the pillows when she felt Iramis' breathe on her clit. Her pelvis still suspended in the air as anticipation for the first touch drummed through her, she let out a guttural moan when instead of a lick, she felt Iramis' tongue burrow deep into her weeping cavern. Sandra lost all power in her legs and was about to crash back on the bed when Iramis grabbed hold her hips and held her up as she plunged her tongue deeper and deeper inside. It was only when she tasted the metallic taste of blood on her tongue that she realized that she'd been biting down hard on her lip. Iramis' head shot up and her red eyes immediately zeroed in on her lips. The scent of blood an immediate distraction to the vampire.

“Don't…don't stop, my love,” Sandra gasped, missing the pressure of Iramis' mouth on her sex. “Please, don't stop.”

After a slight hesitation, Iramis returned to her feast, making Sandra whimper at the voraciousness of her hunger. Just when she thought she couldn't take anymore and that her body was on the verge of a complete orgasmic shutdown, Iramis pulled away.

“Noooooo,” Sandra wailed as she reached out desperately for Iramis. The vampire didn't move far, instead she lifted Sandra's legs high and pressing them back against Sandra's heaving chest, settled herself against Sandra's sex.

The first touch of the sexes where electrifying and Sandra let out a moan at the heat that shot through t her body. Seeking out Iramis' eyes, her wife was almost unrecognizable. Hovering over her, while her hips pumped and grinded frantically, was some primal being with fangs showing and eyes blazing a deep red. The sight, the friction and the obvious hunger was enough for her to surrender.

Sandra came with a piercing cry, her body gripped forcefully in the clutches of her release. A deep growl sounded from above her, followed by the sensation of pinpricks in her neck.

“Iramis,” she hissed and clutched the vampire's head where it was buried in her neck. The euphoric awareness brought about by the Iramis' feeding set off another orgasm and Sandra strained against the vampire's moving hips. Seeking release from the massive orgasm, she bit down hard on Iramis' shoulder. The vampire jerked back and with her bloodied fangs still showing, howled her release to the ceiling.

TBC

Return to the Academy

Author's Page