Another 20 Questions

TwinkerHell

Disclaimers:

*Xena and Gabrielle don't belong to me.  I just use them to express my bardic notions.

*This was created as a response to "20 Questions".

*For those who might have trouble determining whose part is whose, Gabrielle's answers are in italics, Xena's questions in bold.

*As a timeline, the reference to their first night comes from another piece I wrote, featured here at the Academy called "One of Those Nights", which takes place after "The Quest”.

*I don't write subtext. I write maintext.  They're in love with each other, they know it, and have no issues displaying it.  End of story.

*I only know how others feel if they tell me.  I can be reached at subtextficfiend@gmail.com


Bri,

My turn. I am gonna use some of the questions you asked me, but for the most part, these are my own curiosities.

Love you forever,

Xe

What one thing do I still do, that drives you nuts?
Leave me behind, because you're afraid I'll get hurt. Haven’t you figured out yet that you can’t get rid of me that easily?

Favorite scent?
I'm particularly fond of either leather, or cinnamon, and sometimes a combination of both.

Favorite way to relax?
You give killer massages love

Anything unusual about you that I still don’t know?
I can write with both hands.

Favorite color?
It’s this really light blue color. You see it when you look in a mirror.

Do you remember our first time?
It’s a night I hope to never forget. It was so magical and so sweet.

Anything I don’t know, that you wish I did?
That seeing you smile makes my whole world right, no matter the circumstances.

Ever wish you could turn back time, and change the way something happened?
Yes. Marrying Perdicus. Had I known then that you felt for me just like I did you; I never would have accepted his proposal. And you don’t know I know this, but I know you never would've come back, once you left that night. And in the middle of the night, long after he'd fallen asleep, I entertained the thought of disappearing into the night, to find you again. I think that alone would've prevented us from losing our children.

Favorite guilty pleasure?
Waking from a nightmare with a start, and feeling your grip tighten around me. When that happens, I snuggle back into your embrace, and go back to sleep, and the nightmare never comes back.

Any regrets?
Not telling you how I really felt sooner than I did.

Proudest moment?
The afternoon our daughter was born.

Biggest fear?
That there's going to be someone else to come along, and yours truly is going to get tossed aside, like yesterday's trail rations.

Biggest achievement?
Having you depend on me, and making me a part of the solution, rather than leaving me out to more or less figure things out as we go along.

Bed or Bedroll?
Depends. Are you included?

Anything about our relationship bother you?
As far as the two of us go? No. What bothers me is the fact that people treat us differently in certain places.

The quickest way to piss you off is?
Mess with you, or our daughter.

Anything you're afraid of that I've yet to find out?
I'm not afraid to, but I prefer not to ride on my own anymore. I'll let you figure out why on your own.

Favorite kind of story?
Depends on what kind of mood I'm in. Believe it or not, the over detailed ones that seem to go on for days are NOT something I'm into.

Have I ever done anything to embarrass you, and it’s that type of you really hated it, but never said anything?
Hmmm. I don’t think so. Nothing immediately comes to mind at least.

Dammit, there was one more question, and I had it on the tip of my tongue.

Grrrrr.

It was right there a second ago.

OH! Now I remember!

Will you marry me?
See recipient for details


The End.....Maybe ;)


Back to the Academy