Ab Initio

by Cruise


Disclaimers: This is a sequel to my uber story Ab Initio. The characters in this story are of my own creation and are in love. If the idea of two women sharing a loving and intimate relationship bothers you or if you are under the age of 18 please find material more suited to you. The song "Bailamos" by Enrique Iglesias (Paul Barry/Mark Taylor-Rive Droite music) is used without permission and without intention for profit. It is highly recommended by the author to listen to the song during parts of this story as it makes the scene more effective.

Special Thanks: To Mary and Laura for their wonderful advice and for sharing such a beautiful moment from their lives for this story. To Mary for her support, advice, proofreading and editing prowess. To Stoley, for her friendship and maintaining my web site. To my beloved Peruvian Princess Monica for her advice, support and love. To all of the fans who support the story and my writing. You're all greatly appreciated.

Comments: You can feed the bard at Cruise@clububer2000.com and visit my sites: www.geocities.com/cruise1313 or www.clububer2000.com


Part 1

Rayne swallowed the lump in her throat. Her mouth closed and she composed herself enough from Lark's stunning reaction to her to speak. "Aah no. The note was wrong. I called from the plane to tell you I was on my way. Jayce took the wrong turn on the way to the airport and..." Rayne tried to explain as she leaned forward with her arms resting on her legs and was interrupted.

"Excuse me but you're Lark Morgan right?" A woman asked as Lark looked up at her.

"Aah, yes I am." Lark stammered, as she was surprised to be recognized in Greece.

"I knew it! I'm from the states and I would love it if I could get your autograph." The woman excitedly asked as Rayne sat back in the chair with disdain for the intrusion.

"Sure." Lark answered with a strained smile as the woman handed her a piece of paper and a pen, which Lark, signed for her.

"Oh, thank you so much and I love your new haircut." She exclaimed with an appreciative smile.

"You're welcome and thank you." Lark answered with a smile as she handed her the paper and pen back.

Lark looked back at Rayne who leaned forward again. "Jayce took a wrong turn and we got stuck in traffic which caused us to miss the plane." She explained.

"You seem to have problems with planes don't you?" Lark asked sarcastically.

"Listen...Lark...there's so much I need to tell you." Rayne replied as she held Lark's hand. "I have a lot to..." Rayne tried to explain as she was interrupted again by a group of fans asking for Lark's autograph. Rayne had enough of the intrusions...she needed to tell Lark everything and it wasn't going to wait this time. "Look people!" Rayne snapped angrily as she stood and continued to hold Lark's hand that felt Rayne's hand trembling. "We need some time to ourselves. Lark can we please go?" Rayne asked as she looked down at Lark who saw the distress and anger in Rayne's blue eyes.

"Of course...excuse us please." Lark answered as she stood up wondering what it was that Rayne so desperately needed to tell her.

"She'll sign autographs later." Rayne snapped as she held Lark's hand and led her down the deck stairs to the beach. She walked to a quiet part of the beach and turned to face Lark. She locked her blues with green's, which sparkled in the moonlight and smiled as she held Lark's face in her hands. She was incredibly nervous and her mind as well as her heart raced a mile a minute. "You are devastatingly gorgeous Lark. I absolutely love your hair." Rayne replied breathless with a smile.

"You mean to tell me you flew across the country to tell me that?"

"No, I came here to tell you how much I love you and that I don't want to be without you ever again." Rayne answered with a smile as she searched Lark's green eyes for acceptance. Lark's heart fluttered and the tears welled in her eyes as she saw the sincerity in Rayne's blue eyes. "Lark...there's so many things that I need to tell you and they're not coming out right." Rayne replied nervously as she inhaled deeply to slow her mind down that raced faster than her mouth would allow.

Lark put her hands on Rayne's arm, which calmed her and wrapped her arms around Rayne for a comforting hug. Lark could feel Rayne's racing heart beat as she snuggled close to her and felt Rayne's tension release. "Just settle down and tell me what you need to, okay?" Lark asked softly as she rubbed Rayne's back and felt her heart slow it's beat down.

Rayne took in a few deep breaths as she reveled being in the arms of the woman she loved so much and was reluctant to break the hug but needed to tell Lark what happened. She held both of Lark's hands and locked blues with green. "Lark, you're the fire that burns within me, the other half of my soul and you're my only desire." Rayne replied honestly as Lark smiled with happiness at what Rayne had just told her. "I'm to blame for everything baby. I should have listened to you and forgiven you...I was a pig headed fool. So, I'm asking you ...no begging you for forgiveness." Rayne professed passionately as she dropped to one knee and looked up at Lark with cloudy blue eyes and kissed Lark's hand.

Lark's tears fell and her knees grew weak with Rayne's confession. 'She's begging for my forgiveness when I'm the one who cheated?' Lark thought as she ran her hand through Rayne's hair and rested her palm on Rayne's cheek. "Baby, you have no reason to ask for my forgiveness. I'm the one that needs that from you. I'm the one who...aah...cheated on you." Lark answered hesitantly with difficulty saying cheated because it pained her so much to think she did that to Rayne.

"No!" Rayne exclaimed as she stood up and held Lark's face in her hands. "No, you didn't cheat Lark." Rayne answered with a smile as she looked into confused green eyes. "You didn't do anything with that woman Lark."

"I'm really confused Rayne. How do you know that?" Lark asked with total disbelief.

Rayne moved her hands to Lark's shoulders. "Danielle sent that chick to seduce you so I would find the two of you together and do exactly what I did, walk out on you." Rayne explained sadly as she saw Lark's reaction when she told her.

Lark went limp with disbelief and Rayne grasped her to hold her up. She felt as though she had been kicked in the stomach by a horse. "Why? How?" Lark stammered unable to form any other words, as she was completely stunned. "How could someone do something so horrible like that to us?" Lark asked in disbelief as she turned her back to Rayne and looked out over the ocean trying to catch her breath as her tears flowed freely.

The tears streamed down Rayne's face as she saw the pain Lark felt and wanted to take it away...so she would stop hurting. Rayne approached Lark from behind and wrapped her arms around the trembling shorter woman who collapsed into her arms as she cried harder. Lark slid her hands onto Rayne's arms that held her tight and closed her eyes as she reveled in how comforting her strong arms felt wrapped around her. "It's because of me Lark. Danielle wanted you out of the picture so she would have a better chance of being with me." Rayne whispered sadly as she rested her cheek against Lark's head. They both stood silently enjoying the closeness and calming effect it had on one another. "I'm so sorry Lark." Rayne whispered before Lark turned to face her.

"You have nothing to be sorry about Rayne." Lark answered as she stared into regretful, cloudy blue eyes.

"Yes...I do Lark. I should have trusted you more than what I did and I should have made an attempt to talk to you to work it out but I didn't. I can't forgive myself for being so ignorant." She answered regretfully.

"Rayne you couldn't have known that I didn't cheat on you. I wasn't even sure of it myself." She answered sadly.

"I should have had more faith in you. You would have had more faith in me...I'm sorry." Rayne answered remorsefully

"Rayne...I would have reacted the same way. I would have been devastated as you were if I would have walked into our bedroom and found you in bed with a naked woman. This past week has totally blown my mind. I mean...I'm so pissed that I feel like killing Danielle...Ugh!" She shouted and spat her anger out.

Rayne chuckled. "If it wouldn't have been for Jayce and Shayan I would have killed her." Rayne answered with a sheepish grin and a laugh.

"You would have?" Lark asked with a laugh.

"Yeah...I was going to toss her over the deck railing." She admitted with a laugh, which was shared by Lark.

"I would love to have seen that!" Lark answered still laughing.

Rayne stopped laughing and looked into Lark's eyes with a serious demeanor. "Can you forgive me for the way I treated you this past week?" Rayne asked with regretful and guilt filled eyes.

"Did you mean any of the hateful things you said to me?"

"Not one word." Rayne answered as Lark searched her blues for the truth, which she found.

"Then I forgive you as long as you forgive me for being an idiot and not trusting your love for me." Lark answered as she ran her fingers through her lover's dark hair, which blew, in her face from the ocean breeze.

Rayne felt a tingling sensation and nervousness as Lark ran her fingers through her hair. "How could I not when I look into your sweet face with those beautiful green eyes that sparkle in the moonlight?" Rayne answered softly as she moved closer to Lark whose lips waited in anticipation for Rayne's to meet hers. "With those very sexy lips that I love to have pressed against mine and to taste." Rayne replied as Lark's hands moved up behind Rayne's neck and she felt Rayne's lips lightly touching hers.

"Kiss me." Lark whispered with breathless anticipation as Rayne's lips met hers for a soul-searing kiss that melted her to the core. Lark tightened her hold around Rayne's neck as Rayne slipped her arms around Lark drawing her body closer to her own as Lark deepened the kiss sending a rush of warmth throughout Rayne. Her stomach had a tingling, nervous sensation as if it was the first time she had ever kissed Lark. Rayne could feel the heat of Lark's body and her hardened nipples pressed against her own as her tongue slipped out to trace the contours of Lark's lips before sliding back in for a deep, moist kiss. Lark's passion mounted along with the wetness between her legs and she burned with desire for her lover to scoop her up in her arms and make wild, passionate love to her. "Lark...allow me to make love to you." Rayne whispered through her kiss as her heart pounded in her chest.

"You my love, are always allowed." Lark answered seductively before she deepened the searing kiss.

They broke the kiss breathless and locked blues with greens smiling happily that they were back were they belonged...in each other's arms. Rayne's want and desire for Lark mounted as she looked into her eyes seeing the longing for her that they possessed. She kissed her lightly and slipped her hand into Lark's and led her away from the beach. Rayne had thought about making love to Lark right there on the beach but she wanted it to be slow, sensual, passionate, special and not sandy. "So, does that mean that I can make love to you after I've had a workout and I'm really sweaty." Rayne teased with a smile and a wiggle of her eyebrows at the prospect of making love to Lark in any way.

"I said you were always allowed." Lark answered seductively as she looked up at Rayne and winked.

"Yeah...baby." Rayne teased in her not so good Austin Powers imitation. "You know I'll hold you to that." Rayne answered with a laugh.

"I'm counting on it." Lark answered as she stopped and leaned up to kiss her tall, dark lover. She was ecstatic to have her sexy lover back and wanted to show her just how much with that one kiss.

"Ooh, baby...your kiss is complete bliss and takes my breath every time you touch my lips." Rayne answered with a satisfied sigh and a smile. Lark blushed with a smile as she wrapped her arms around Rayne's neck before drawing her close for a searing kiss that touched the deepest part of Rayne's soul. "If you keep that up you'll have to perform CPR on me don't ya know?" Rayne replied flashing a sexy smile as she broke the kiss.

"Don't tease about that babe because you just don't know how scared I was when I saw you laying there with Danielle doing CPR on you. I felt so helpless and I intend to get certified so, I never feel that way again...I hope something like that never happens." Lark answered regretfully.

"It's okay...don't worry about it." Rayne answered reassuringly.

"No, it's not Rayne. What if something like that would have happened when we were alone? I wouldn't have known what to do." Lark answered seriously to let Rayne know it was unacceptable that she didn't know CPR.

"Okay, I'll tell you what. My certification is expiring this month so, we'll both go together." Rayne answered with a smile.

"It's a date." Lark answered smiling with a feeling of reassurance and kissed Rayne's hand before leading her towards the stairs.

Lark walked up the stairs ahead of Rayne who enjoyed the view from behind as she watched Lark's firm backside move side to side with each step. She smiled mischievously and thought about how much she wanted to slide both hands up underneath her light, white cotton, knee length sundress and strip it off of her before thoroughly reacquainting her hands with Lark's body. Lark turned around once on the deck to wait for Rayne. "What are you smiling about?" She asked with wonderment and a smile.

"I was just enjoying the view and thinking about what's under that dress." Rayne answered seductively and wiggled her eyebrows flashing a sexy smile as she approached.

Lark looked down at Rayne with a smile that was one step below Lark. "Well...what's there is for you only and I hope it won't disappoint you." She purred seductively before lightly kissing Rayne's lips sending a tingling sensation straight to Rayne's sex.

"Oh, it never has and I'm sure it never will." Rayne answered huskily with a smile as she slipped her hand up on Lark's hip sending her heart into a flutter from Rayne's touch and nudged her towards the lobby avoiding the bar with the autograph seekers. She didn't want to share Lark with anyone this evening...she wanted her all to herself.

They quickly walked through the lobby towards the elevators in a hurry to quench the thirst they had for one another. They entered the elevator, which contained four passengers, and they slipped to the back of the car. Rayne leaned her back up against the wall and put both hands on Lark's hips pulling her back against her as Lark melted against her lover's body. Lark smiled mischievously at the thought of where she really wanted Rayne's hands. Her heart raced at the thought and sent a throbbing sensation straight to her center especially when Rayne slowly rubbed her hands up and down her hips. Rayne leaned down and whispered in her ear. "I want you so bad baby." Sending a tingling sensation throughout Lark's body and she closed her eyes inhaling and then exhaling deeply to calm her burning desire for Rayne. Rayne smiled mischievously knowing the affect she was having on Lark and knew it drove Lark nuts when she whispered in her ear. She continued her gentle massage up and down Lark's hips as she moved down to her ear again whispering. "I can't wait to slide my hands under your dress and run them to the front of your thong which I know you're wearing to feel how wet you are." She replied huskily as her tongue traced the contours of Lark's ear before sucking her earlobe. What Rayne said to Lark sent her heart racing out of control as Rayne's hot breath in her ear sent her passions soaring. She couldn't contain herself any longer and gasped out loud as Rayne stood up just as everyone in the elevator turned to look at Lark. Rayne looked at Lark pretending like she had no clue what happened...you know...the innocent bystander look? Before replying, "I guess you had too much to drink." Then chuckled as Lark turned facing her with a beat red face...fully embarrassed.

"I guess so." She answered gritting her teeth and gave Rayne a look of 'I'll get you later' before turning back around with a sheepish grin. "I'm sorry champagne does that to me." Lark apologized to the people in the elevator who turned back around to face forward as the elevator came to a stop and two people disembarked.

Rayne leaned in and whispered. "Kind of makes you wish we were on our floor doesn't it? Should I continue my list of things to do to you?" Rayne teased as Lark slapped her leg and stepped away from her unable to take the teasing. She was afraid she'd lose control and maul Rayne in front of everyone. Rayne covered her mouth laughing as she looked over at Lark who pointed at her mouthing 'pay backs are hell' and faced forward. She was unable to contain her laughter as she could see Rayne snickering with her peripheral vision. Rayne thought about how much she loved Lark and wished that this whole terrible incident had never happened. 'How could I have been so foolish to have not given her a second chance? Because you were an idiot and you need to make sure it never happens again.' She chided herself as she turned to face Lark's side. 'She is so beautiful.' She thought adoringly and wanted to hold her. 'These people can bite me if they don't like me wrapping this gorgeous woman up in my arms. What in the hell is taking this damn elevator so long?' Rayne wondered, as it seemed to be taking forever for their floor to approach as she moved closer to Lark who turned to face her. "I love you Lark." Rayne replied softly and drew her close to her chest as she kissed the top of her head. Lark wrapped her arms around her tall lover and felt complete again.

"I love you Rayne." Lark answered as the other passengers looked back at them receiving a nasty look from Rayne and quickly faced forward. 'That's right...I thought you'd see it my way.' Rayne thought to herself with a chuckle as the elevator came to a stop. "Finally, our floor." Lark replied with relief as she wrapped her arm around Rayne's waist and they walked off the elevator towards their suite.

"We need to remember to get a suite closer to the lobby with less of an elevator ride." Rayne teased with a shared laugh with Lark.

Lark attempted to open the door but had a very difficult time with someone's very sexy lips kissing her neck. "Here let me help you with that." Rayne replied softly as she wrapped her arms around the front of Lark and took the credit card key from her.

"Rayne...you just love to tease me don't you?" Lark answered with a chuckle thoroughly enjoying the feeling of Rayne's closeness.

"Very much so." She answered huskily as she opened the door to the spacious suite. Rayne stood in the doorway and watched as Lark made her way into the suite. She leaned against the door and watched her sashay' in with a mischievous look on her face.

Lark stopped and turned around to find out what her tall lover was doing. She laughed with wonderment as she saw Rayne staring at her. "What are you doing?" She asked as she put her hands on her hips.

"Just enjoying the view. Lark...I really hate to see you leave but I really love to watch you go." Rayne sexily commented, smiling and winked.

"Come here and kiss me you sexy beast!" Lark demanded with a laugh.

"Okay!" Rayne answered as she was upon Lark before she knew it with her long strides and her lips were captured by a passionate kiss. "You had to get a suite with tile floors didn't you?" Rayne teased before adding a light kiss as Lark began to laugh.

"Pay backs...babe...pay backs." She teased as she walked farther into the suite and put her small purse on the table before turning the stereo on. She dimmed the lights as Rayne stepped farther into the suite to check it out.

"Well...at least there's a king sized bed here." Rayne teased and noticed her bags had not been delivered yet. "Where in the hell are my bags?" Rayne asked with agitation as she looked around.

"You won't need any clothes for what I have planned for you sweetheart." Lark replied seductively as she moved in close to Rayne and gently rubbed her hands over her chest, as Rayne was too preoccupied to notice as she searched the room with her blue eyes.

"It's not just the clothes...there's something very important in there." She replied with urgency as she moved away from Lark and checked the suite with no luck.

"It's okay honey...I'll call the front desk and find them." Lark answered trying to calm Rayne down who became very nervous and agitated as she walked towards the door.

She opened the door to find the bellhop with her bags. "What the hell took you so long? I was just on my way down there!" Rayne asked with agitation as she grabbed her bags.

"Sorry ma'am...we've been busy." The nervous man answered as he began to walk away.

"No, hold it right there...not until I check my bags." Rayne demanded angrily as she the man froze in his tracks while Rayne searched her bags.

"Honey...is everything alright?" Lark asked as she approached.

"Yeah...it's fine babe...aah...could you do me a favor and make me a soda...please?" Rayne stammered nervously as she looked over her shoulder to hide what she was doing from Lark.

"Sure." Lark answered with a smile as she headed back towards the kitchenette for the drink.

Rayne fervently searched her bag and found what she was looking for. She let out a sigh of relief as she checked the item over and found nothing was wrong with it. "Aah...sorry ...everything's here...thanks...oh, here." She stammered nervously and handed him a tip.

Rayne put everything back and closed her bags before entering the suite. She wiped the sweat off her forehead and took in a few deep breaths to calm her racing heart as she walked over to the closet to place her bags there.

Lark approached Rayne with her drink. "Are you okay? You're sweating Rayne." Lark asked with worry from Rayne's demeanor.

Rayne took the glass from Lark. "Yes, I'm fine I just got nervous when I couldn't find what I needed, thanks for the drink." Rayne answered with a smile as she drank the cold beverage. 'There would have been hell to pay if it was gone...that's for sure.' Rayne thought as she finished her drink. "Aah...you remembered my favorite...Dr. Pepper." Rayne answered with a laugh.

"How can I forget? I think you have stock in the company." Lark teased as she accepted the kiss Rayne offered. "Do you want something stronger...I had them stock your favorite...Gentleman Jack?" Lark asked with a wiggle of her eyebrows.

"As much as I would love to I can't because of my medication...but thanks."

'How stupid.' Lark thought as she tapped her forehead. "I'm so sorry...I forgot." She replied apologetically.

"It's okay...no biggie." Rayne answered as she hugged Lark. "Thanks for the offer it was very sweet." Rayne enjoyed holding the shorter blond in her arms and kissed the top of her head.

Lark wondered why Rayne had gotten so upset about the contents of her bags...they were only clothes after all she thought and found her demeanor very odd. She had never seen her act that way before and wondered why she did it. 'I'm not going to push the issue considering what we've just gone through and I don't want anything to ruin our evening! Besides, she'll tell me when she's ready.' She told herself as she rubbed her hands up and down Rayne's back.

The song changed to "Bailamos" By Enrique Iglesias. "Hey, I didn't know this song was out in this country." Rayne replied with excitement because it was her favorite song.

Lark leaned back and looked up at Rayne grinning. "It's not...I bought it and have worn the CD out listening to it." She answered with a sheepish grin.

"Really?" Rayne chuckled with disbelief. "Do you like it?" She asked with excitement.

"Yes...since we danced to it at the premiere party. It's incredibly sexy and sultry just like you." Lark answered seductively as she ran her fingers through Rayne's raven hair and locked blues with greens.

"It certainly is a very sexy song." Rayne answered softly as her desire to taste Lark's lips overwhelmed her and she captured Lark's waiting lips with her own.

Lark's hands moved to hold Rayne's face...pulling Rayne's mouth closer to hers...she deepened the passionate kiss. "Sing the chorus for me." Lark whispered her request as the chorus to the song drew near. She remembered how wild Rayne's singing voice drove her when she last sang it to her. Her heart nearly stopped beating as her knees weakened. She wanted to feel that again.

Rayne began to sing the chorus in a soft sultry voice expressing a Latin accent in Lark's ear. "Bailamos...Let the rhythm take you over...Bailamos ...Te Quiero...Mi Amor.... want to live this night forever...Bailamo's...Te Quiero...Mi Amor." Rayne sang as Lark's heart fluttered and her knees grew weak again.

Lark melted in Rayne's strong arms, which held her up. "Tell me what that means." She whispered as Rayne feathered her neck with soft kisses causing Lark to gasp from what she was doing to her.

Rayne slowly made her way back up her neck to Lark's ear and whispered. "It means...Bailamos...we are dancing...Te Quiero...I want you...Mi Amor...my love." Rayne answered as her kiss moved from Lark's ear across her cheek to her soft lips and traced them slowly and sensually with her tongue. "Te Quiro...Mi Amor." She whispered as Lark was mesmerized and lost in her lust for Rayne. She gasped as Rayne's tongue slowly slid past her lips for a deep, moist kiss.

"That is so beautiful." Lark replied breathless through her kiss as Rayne's tongue slipped back in to dance a sultry dance with Lark's.

Rayne slid her tongue back out of Lark's mouth to place light kisses on her lips. "You are my Mi Amor Lark." She whispered in perfect Latin accent before giving Lark a soul-searing kiss.

Lark wasn't sure if she was standing under her own power or if it was Rayne holding her. She knew this much...Rayne totally blew her away...her heart pounded with anticipation for the love they were about to share. Lark's hands traveled down Rayne's back and she slowly pulled out Rayne's shirt before raising it up and over Rayne's head only breaking the kiss long enough for the shirt to pass before continuing the kiss again. Rayne broke the kiss and locked blues with greens as she held her face in her hands. "Lark...I want you to know that I haven't been with another woman." Rayne replied sincerely and softly as she felt it was important to tell Lark that.

Lark's tears fell and she smiled as she stared at her lover. "Me either." She whispered as she moved to kiss Rayne who hesitated.

"You should know that Danielle kissed me." Rayne answered wanting to be totally honest with Lark who gasped at the thought. "It wasn't reciprocated or invited. She grabbed me and kissed me." Rayne explained as Lark searched for the truth in Rayne's beautiful blue eyes.

"It seems that woman has a way of doing things like that but I don't want to hear anymore about her tonight. All I want to think about is you and me...us. Thank you for telling me." Lark answered as she pulled Rayne down to her and pressed her soft lips against Rayne's for a moist kiss.

Lark helped Rayne out of her sports bra and lightly rubbed her fingers over Rayne's hematoma which was smaller now. Her heart fluttered and her throat tightened at the thought of the pain that Rayne endured for her. Tears slipped down her cheeks as she placed soft kisses around her injured area in an attempt to relieve her pain. Rayne ran her fingers through Lark's short hair taking in the scent so specific to her lover and found it incredibly touching that Lark was so compassionate. 'Oh, how she excites me and makes me feel so loved.' Rayne thought as she kissed the top of her head.

The sultry music and the sexuality that Rayne exuded was intoxicating to Lark. She wanted to make love to Rayne like she had never done before to let her know how much she loves her and how much she means to her...that she's the other half of her soul. Lark looked up at Rayne as blues met greens. "I want to kiss you, caress you, taste you and give myself to you. I don't want to wait any longer." Lark replied lovingly as Rayne captured her lips with a passionate soul searing kiss as Lark wrapped her arms around her neck tightly. Lark broke the kiss and took Rayne's hand to lead her to their bed. Rayne followed her young, blonde lover and was nervous as if it was the first time they had ever made love. She inhaled deeply then exhaled to settle the butterflies that took flight. Lark stopped and before she could turn around Rayne's arms engulfed her as they began to unbutton her dress. The song continued on repeat mode much to Rayne's delight...she couldn't hear that song enough. Rayne's lips lightly kissed Lark's soft neck as she worked her way down the dress finally reaching the last button and Lark fell back in to her tall, sexy lover thoroughly enjoying the moment. Rayne's hands slowly moved up her body sending a tingling sensation throughout Lark's body and her fingertips lightly brushed her skin to the top of her shoulders. Rayne slowly pushed the dress off Lark's shoulders and let it drop in a pile at their feet-leaving Lark standing in her lace bra and thong underwear that Rayne loved so much on Lark. Lark gasped as she felt Rayne's hard nipples against her back and her breathing became more erratic as Rayne slowly pulled her bra straps off her shoulders allowing Lark to remove her arms from the confining straps. "Oh, Rayne...you feel so good kissing and touching me." Lark moaned breathless as Rayne's kiss moved down the middle of her spine followed by her hands to unhook her bra. The kiss sent a flush of warmth throughout her as goose bumps covered her body. Lark reveled in Rayne's kiss and touch, which was so soft, delicate, loving and only, meant for her as she moaned out in delight while Rayne's hands cupped her breasts as she lightly nipped on Lark's neck.

Rayne's arousal heightened and she thought about how much she loved to caress and kiss Lark. She loved how her body responded to her touch as if it only would from her caress. "Lark...I love to touch you." She whispered in her ear as her tongue traced the contours of her ear.

"Oh, baby." Lark moaned deeply unable to keep her eyes open from the ecstasy she felt from Rayne's touch, kiss and her warm, husky breath in her ear. It ignited a fire that only Rayne could satisfy. Lark's hands reached behind her and began to unbutton Rayne's shorts who moved her kiss to the opposite side of Lark's neck to shower it with the attention it craved.

Lark was finally able to unfasten Rayne's shorts which dropped to the floor and she rubbed her hand between Rayne's legs to feel how warm and wet her lover was through her underwear. Rayne stopped her kiss and grasped Lark's breast gently as she gasped and tried to catch her breath, which escaped her when Lark touched her sex.

Rayne's response to Lark's touch excited Lark to no end and she pushed Rayne's underwear off her hips to join her shorts on the floor. Rayne stepped out of the discarded clothing and ran her hands up and down Lark's firm backside before they slipped around the front of her hips. She gently pulled Lark back against her as she lightly nibbled on her neck. Lark's heart raced with anticipation and want as she felt Rayne's wet curls against her backside. She ran her hands up behind Rayne's neck as her body rubbed up and down against Rayne who slipped her hands underneath the remaining material. Rayne felt how wet the thong was as her fingers traveled along the inside of the thong pushing it away from Lark's body down between her legs. Rayne's fingers parted her folds and ran up along her slick, hot center-sending Lark into frenzy. Rayne's fingers moved up away from Lark's sex and hooked them around the thin material before her tongue lightly traveled down Lark's spine as she squatted down behind Lark removing her thong. Rayne's hands slowly moved up the outside of Lark's legs as her kiss moved from her firm backside to her spine and her tongue traveled the full length of her back stopping at her neck as her arms wrapped around her blonde lover. Lark turned to face her lover and ran her hands through her raven hair as Rayne gently lay her back on the bed staring into her beautiful green eyes. Lark moved up on the bed and watched as her fabulous lover stared at her with loving blues while she slowly climbed on top of her. Rayne hovered above Lark and began to kiss her softly...slipping her tongue in and out of Lark's mouth with each sensual kiss before her body slowly lowered onto Lark's.

"Oh, Rayne...you make me feels so incredible." Lark moaned through her kiss as her arms wrapped tightly around her muscular lover whose hips began to grind against hers.

"Lark...I love you so much it hurts." Rayne professed breathless as she passionately kissed her younger lover. Lark couldn't take it anymore and rolled Rayne rolled onto her back never breaking their kiss. She began to grind her body against Rayne's and deepened her kiss as Rayne grasped her ass tightly. Lark could feel Rayne's navel ring against her abdomen and it sent chills down her spine because it felt so good against her taut stomach.

Lark moved her kiss down Rayne's chin to her chest and captured an erect nipple in her mouth as Rayne's hands caressed her upper back. "Lark...that feels wonderful baby." Rayne moaned as she watched her lover suck her breast heightening her passions before moving her tongue down to Rayne's toned abdomen and stopping to lightly kiss around her bandage where her stitches where.

Lark moved her tongue to Rayne's navel circling it before dipping her tongue inside the opening. The sucking, her tongue and the movement of the navel ring sent a throbbing sensation straight to Rayne's sex. She ran her fingers through Lark's short hair and watched her work her magic. She couldn't hold it any longer...she wanted Lark's tongue between her legs in a bad way. Rayne reached down and guided Lark back up on top of her wrapping her arms around her as she pressed her sex against Lark's.

"Oh, baby...too bad you don't have your sex toy with you." Lark purred seductively through her kiss and thought fondly of the first night they made love with the sex toy. Rayne kissed Lark passionately as Lark remembered how slow, gentle, caring and loving Rayne was when she gave her most intimate treasure to her blue-eyed lover...her virginity. Rayne returned the intimate moment when she gave Lark her virginity that night as well. Lark loved how it felt to share such an intimate moment with the person she loved and for them to do the same for her Lark thought as Rayne broke the kiss.

"No baby...I want it just to be you and me tonight. I want to share an orgasm with you Lark." Rayne replied seductively as she gazed lovingly into Lark's green eyes.

Lark's heart skipped a beat at Rayne's seductive request and she smiled sexily. "I'll be back soon." Lark answered with one last kiss before turning around and lowering her sex to Rayne's mouth as her own mouth lowered to Rayne's sex. Lark guided Rayne's legs apart before dipping her tongue down into the warm, wet recess of her lover as Rayne moaned out loud in ecstasy from Lark's tongue inside her moist opening. Rayne's scent and taste were intoxicating and she moved her tongue deeper inside her dark lover devouring her sweet nectar as if it was the first time she had ever tasted her. Lark loved how Rayne felt and tasted. Rayne lifted her head up and lightly ran her tongue along Lark's slick clit before sliding it deep inside her moist opening. Lark lifted her head up and gasped for her breath as she lost it when Rayne's tongue entered her. Once she caught her breath she went back to licking and sucking Rayne's engorged nub much to Rayne's delight. Rayne's tongue moved up and down Lark's swollen nub as if she was licking an ice cream cone. The sound of Lark's gasps along with the faster movement of her hips encouraged Rayne to apply more pressure with her tongue against Lark's sensitive nub and a faster licking motion.

"Lark you taste incredible baby." Rayne moaned breathless as her tongue entered Lark's opening and slid back down to her slick clit. Rayne slipped her thumb deep inside of Lark as she continued her ministrations with her tongue as Lark's hips moved faster with each deep thrust of her long finger.

'Her tongue feels so incredible licking me. The way she moves her tongue is so sensual and sexy...it's drives me wild.' Lark thought as she continued to enjoy her tall lover's sex.

Lark was drawing near to her climax and knew Rayne was too as her hips pressed up and down with the movements of Lark's tongue. Both women enjoyed one another as their hearts raced and their breathing became more erratic. "This is for you baby." Lark responded breathless through her kiss as she let her orgasm go as Rayne's tongue entered her to accept all of Lark. The offering from Lark sent Rayne over the edge and she reached her peak and released her treasure for Lark to devour.

Rayne's tongue moved in and out of Lark as she sucked her juices with Lark's opening closing and opening around her tongue. They both moaned in pleasure as they shared multiple orgasms after multiple orgasms. Rayne ran her hands up and down Lark's back as she took everything Lark had to offer gladly until there was no more. She placed soft kisses followed by soft bites along her legs and butt until Lark was finished with her feast of Rayne. Lark turned around and crawled up on her tall, sexy lover with a satisfied smile on her face. "Hi sexy." Lark replied as she settled comfortably on Rayne and kissed her loving the taste of herself on Rayne's lips.

"Enjoy yourself?" Rayne asked with a sexy smile as she wiped herself off of Lark's upper lip.

"Immensely...did I leave some?" Lark asked as she sucked Rayne's finger that wiped her face not wanting to leave any of Rayne anywhere other than in her mouth.

Rayne leaned up to capture her lips for a sensual kiss. "How about you?" Lark asked with a smile and a wiggle of her eyebrows as Rayne's hands lightly rubbed up and down Lark's perfect body.

"Well...you know...it was okay." Rayne teased with a laugh as she saw Lark take offense to her comment.

"Hey!" Lark replied as she sank her teeth into Rayne's neck getting a giggle out of Rayne.

"Ooh, that feels so good Lark...I think I just had another orgasm." Rayne answered sexily as her blond lover raised her head up and gazed into her sexy blues.

"Well? Did you enjoy yourself or was I just a good fuck?" Lark teased as she leaned her head in her hand with her elbow leaning against the bed and looked at Rayne.

"Ouch! I guess I deserved that one." Rayne answered with a nervous laugh and regretted saying that Lark was nothing but a good fuck previously in the week. "Lark...I'm very sorry for what I said that day. I regret that I said..." Rayne tried to finish as Lark put her finger on her lips.

"Ssh, you already apologized for that...I was just teasing you." Lark answered as she moved her finger and kissed Rayne before sitting back up.

"I think you're letting me off too easy Lark...but thanks." Rayne answered with a smile as she ran her palm down her cheek. "I enjoyed myself more than you'll ever know baby." Rayne declared sincerely as she leaned up and kissed her love.

Rayne lay back on the bed and Lark crawled back on top of her. "I'm not hurting you am I?" Lark asked with concern.

"No, you make me feel better." Rayne answered with a smile as Rayne began to scratch Lark's back.

Lark's eyes rolled up and she closed her eyes as she lay down on Rayne's chest. "Rayne...that feels incredible!" Lark replied in obvious pleasure.

"Don't get too comfortable because I'm next and you know how much I love my back scratched!" Rayne answered with a laugh as Lark pretended to snore. "Oh, no you don't." Rayne laughed as she poked Lark in the ribs tickling her as she squirmed and giggled.

Lark looked up at Rayne. "Yes, I know how much you like a good back scratch because you usually make me scratch until my fingernails are worn down to the nub." Lark teased with a laugh.

"But you do it so good baby...how could I not love it?" Rayne answered seductively as she kissed Lark. Rayne was ecstatic that Lark was back in her life and realized she hadn't felt complete in the past six months until now. "Lark...what made you cut your hair?" Rayne asked with wonderment.

"I thought you liked it?" Lark asked feeling self conscious about her hair as she ran her fingers through it.

"Oh, I do...actually I absolutely love it. Don't get me wrong I liked your hair long too but I really like it the way you have it now...it brings out your sassiness and doesn't hide your beauty...I was just curious."

Lark was touched by what Rayne had just said to her. She worried she wouldn't like it but that thought was wrong. "Well, I cut it for you."

"For me?" Rayne asked with a chuckle and bewilderment as she shifted her head on the pillow. "Why?"

"Because I wanted you to look at me with love again instead of betrayal so, I figured the long hair would be a constant reminder of that and I wanted to change that perception." Lark explained. Rayne's heart fluttered from Lark's explanation and she was speechless. Rayne just stared into Lark's eyes unable to form any words. "What's wrong?" Lark asked as she saw the tears form in Rayne's blue eyes.

"Aah...I don't know what to say Lark. I'm flattered, gracious...but you didn't need to do that for me."

"It was the least I could do for you Rayne...I mean...you nearly died twice for me." Lark answered with a smile, which turned serious. "Besides, I wanted us to have a new beginning so, I thought a new look was in order."

"That is incredibly sweet Lark." Rayne answered as she ran her hand through Lark's hair resting her hand on her neck and pulled her in for a searing kiss. "Thank you...I love it." Rayne whispered through her kiss before deepening it. They broke their kiss breathless as Rayne smiled mischievously. "So, does that mean I can cut my hair short?"

"Oh, no...no...no...no." Lark protested holding up her hand to stop that conversation.

"Oh, come on why can't I? That's not fair." Rayne teased as she poked her in the ribs knowing she didn't want to cut her hair short.

"No, way! I love your hair just the way it is right now...I'll compromise and let you cut one inch off but that's it." Lark answered firmly and with a chuckle.

"You are so generous to me." Rayne answered with a laugh.

"How about if I get a navel ring to go along with my new look?" Lark asked with a mischievous smile.

"It would look very sexy on that abdomen of yours baby...but it hurts like hell." Rayne answered as she rolled her eyes back and moved her head side to side to emphasize her point.

"Wait...this is coming from the person who got the snot beat out of them and asked for more, jumped through a window to avoid a bomb explosion, took a bullet in the chest...albeit with a bulletproof vest on...died and came back to life but a navel ring hurt like hell?" Lark asked wide-eyed and in complete disbelief.

Rayne laughed. "Yes, actually it did...I mean, it only lasted for a couple of minutes but it kept getting infected which hurt a lot. I wouldn't recommend that you get one even if it would look sexy on you." Rayne answered with a sexy smile.

"Then why did you get one?" Lark answered with wonderment.

"It was a surprise for you on our anniversary...well, one of them." Rayne answered as her smile crept away still finding it hard to discuss that evening not because of what happened but for the reason that it was a special evening and it was ruined.

Lark could see the sadness in Rayne's eyes as she shifted her blues away from Lark's greens and watched her finger trace along Lark's neckline. "I'm so sorry I ruined our evening." Lark answered regretfully as blues shot up and met greens.

"Why? You have nothing to be sorry for sweets." Rayne answered honestly.

"I feel like I am to blame. I should never have put myself in that predicament Rayne." Lark answered regretfully and with sadness.

"Lark...that woman and Danielle set that whole thing up...it was just a farce. You couldn't have avoided it." Rayne answered growing more agitated at the thought that someone she considered a close friend could do something so dreadful for their own selfish reasons.

"Yes...Rayne, I could have avoided it." Lark answered regretfully.

"How?" Rayne asked as she shrugged her shoulders with wonderment.

The tears formed in Lark's green eyes as she thought about that evening. "I could have trusted your love for me more...like I should have and not gotten so drunk either. I'll never forgive myself for that Rayne."

"Well, yes...you should have trusted my love for you but the same could be said for me. I should have been more open with my feelings when Forrest and Grandma Taye died. If I had...then you wouldn't have felt that way about me. Besides, I wouldn't put it past those two bitches to have drugged you." Rayne answered angrily at the thought.

"I can't forgive myself for it Rayne. It cost me the one thing I love more than life itself for six months...you...and could have cost me that for the rest of my life. That hurts so much to know that I could have prevented it." Lark answered as the tears fell.

Rayne wiped her tears away. "Lark...we both made regrettable mistakes because we didn't trust each other enough to confide in one another with our problems. I don't want that to happen ever again.

"I know the pain all too well from being away from you and I hate myself to this day because I walked out on you. I should have let you explain but I didn't. But we have to forgive ourselves for our actions...somehow. We have to or it's just going to keep coming between us." Rayne answered as she gently rubbed her hands up and down Lark's arms.

Lark sniffed her tears back and wiped them away. "How do we do that Rayne?"

"I'm not sure but we have to do it together." Rayne answered simply as she hugged Lark close to her as Lark slipped her arms around Rayne's neck and tilted her head up to kiss Rayne who gladly accepted her kiss.

Lark sat up breaking the kiss and ran her hand through Rayne's hair locking greens with blues. "I love you with all of my heart and soul Rayne." Lark professed honestly as Rayne kissed her.

"I love you the same way Lark." Rayne whispered through her kiss deepening it to let her know that she meant what she said. Rayne broke the kiss as Lark snuggled her face against Rayne's neck. Rayne lightly rubbed Lark's back as Lark placed her hand over Rayne's heart and felt the steady beat knowing this was where she was meant to be. They both lay silently in each other's arms thinking that they were where they belonged... with each other as Morpheus took them both away to their dreams with hearts beating as one.

Rayne was startled out of her sleep by a nightmare were nothing that took place last night between her and Lark actually happened, something worse did. The dream was so real to her that she thought it actually was until she felt a heavy pressure on her body and looked down to find Lark snuggled close to her chest where she had fallen asleep earlier. Rayne smiled and exhaled a sigh of relief as she tried to slow her racing heart from the nightmare. Rayne kissed Lark on the top of her head and rubbed her back lightly listening to the soft snore of her lover. She gently rolled Lark over on her back as she still clung tightly to Rayne through her sleep not wanting to let her go. Rayne was drenched in sweat and had a splitting headache from her nightmare. She smiled lovingly as she watched her beautiful soul mate sleep peacefully and leaned down to lightly kiss her lips before moving Lark's arm from around her neck. Rayne moved just as green eyes snapped open. "What's wrong?" Lark asked hoarsely still half asleep, her heart pounding from being waken suddenly and from worry.

Rayne looked down at her with a reassuring smile. "It's okay baby...I just have to go to the bathroom...go back to sleep." Rayne answered softly before placing a soft kiss on Lark's lips as she slid off the bed. She stepped off the bed onto the cold tile floor and nearly jumped back on the bed.

She hated to walk barefoot on the tile floor. 'Bite me! I left my sandals in my bag.' Rayne thought annoyed as her head continued to pound from her headache. She looked on the floor and saw her shoes next to her clothes and quickly headed towards them. Rayne slipped on her docksiders and headed into the bathroom grabbing her small bag, which contained her medication. Rayne finished answering nature's call and stood before the sink fishing through her bag for her medication having a hard time finding it with only a dimmed light to illuminate the bathroom. She finally found them and popped one of the pills in her mouth and scooped a handful of water from the sink to get the nasty tasting pill down. 'Damn! What was up with that dream?' She asked herself as she was still shaken by it. Rayne rested the palms of her hands on the counter and wet her free hand to wipe her face off. She didn't realize Lark had entered the room, as she was lost in her thoughts until she felt Lark's hand on her back. She jumped slightly as she turned to look at her. "What are you doing up?" She asked with a startled look before smiling.

"I was worried. What's wrong baby? You're so sweaty and clammy." Lark observed with concern as she kissed her shoulder and leaned her cheek against Rayne's muscular arm as she looked up at her blue-eyed lover.

"I had a bad dream...that's all." Rayne answered with a reassuring smile still trying to shake off the effects of the dream that haunted her.

Lark grabbed a towel and wiped her face, hair and back to dry the sweat off of Rayne. "That was some dream Rayne." Lark answered as she moved back in front of Rayne.

"Yeah...it was bad." Rayne answered softly as she just wanted to put it out of her mind.

"Oh, Rayne...you're bleeding." Lark exclaimed with worry as she looked at Rayne's bandage that covered her side where the stitches where.

"Really?" Rayne asked as she looked down and saw the bandage was bloody.

Lark turned on the light and they were both temporarily blinded until their eyes adjusted to it. Lark began to take the bandage off to see what happened. "It looks like two of your stitches pulled apart. Do you have anymore bandages?" Lark answered as she looked up at Rayne.

"Aah...yeah...here." Rayne replied as she moved her bag closer and pulled out the spare bandages. "Does it need to be sutured again?" Rayne asked as Lark checked it out again.

"No, I can butterfly it if you have the butterfly strips." She answered as she pushed the open wound together and looked up at Rayne who handed her the requested item.

"It's a good thing the nurse gave them to me."

Lark began to butterfly the area as Rayne watched her lovingly amazed that Lark was so proficient with what she was doing. "Hey, where did you learn to do that?" Rayne asked as Lark kept her concentration focused on Rayne's wound.

"You tend to learn a lot when you play a doctor in a TV series even if it is a brief role...it has to look real...don't ya know?" Lark answered with a chuckle as she continued with her task.

Rayne smiled as she thought about how caring and loving Lark was as she concentrated intently on her task. 'She is so incredibly beautiful.' Rayne thought as she watched her and wanted to hold her in her arms to shower Lark with kisses and to let her know just how much she loved her.

"Want to tell me about the dream?" Lark asked as she continued what she was doing and glanced up at Rayne briefly before shifting her green eyes back down to her task.

"Well...aah." Rayne stammered, as she was reluctant to talk about it as she began to relive the feelings she had during the dream but knew she needed to talk to her about it. "Well...you were the one that was shot in my dream and aah...you died in my arms Lark." She stammered nervously and regretfully as her blue eyes clouded at the thought of that ever happening.

Lark looked up at her lovingly and ran her hand through her dark hair. "I'm not going anywhere so don't think twice about that dream my love...okay?" Lark answered with a sincere smile as she pulled Rayne down and kissed her to reassure her tall lover.

Rayne put her hands on her shoulders and stared intently at her. "I guess I'm afraid of losing you again."

"Don't be because I am not letting you out of my sight." Lark answered with a smile and kissed Rayne again to reassure her.

"Same goes for me." Rayne whispered through her kiss before deepening it and loved how Lark's mouth gladly accepted her moist kiss.

Lark broke the kiss breathless. "Let me bandage this up before we get carried away." She replied with a laugh and finished bandaging Rayne's wound. "Okay...let's get you in bed." Lark ordered as she threw the bandages in the trash and saw Rayne's medication out on the counter. "What's this for?" She asked as she held up the pill bottle and looked at Rayne for her answer.

"The doctor gave me those for pain and in case I got any headaches." Rayne answered as she took Lark's hand to lead her out of the bathroom.

"Is it normal to continue to have headaches?" Lark asked with worry as they exited the bathroom.

"Yeah...he said I might. I just took some of the medicine for one I have now. I guess I had too much excitement last night." Rayne answered sexily as she wiggled her eyes suggestively at Lark who laughed.

"Yeah...well, what can I say?...other than I really love you in those black boat shoes." Lark teased as she looked at Rayne who stood naked with only her shoes on.

"Maybe I should tell Sal to get me a modeling job for Sperry shoes...what do you think?" Rayne asked as she looked down at how silly she looked and laughed harder.

"I'm sure he would love you doing anything for him babe. Did I tell you how incredibly sexy that navel ring of yours looks?" Lark replied seductively as she moved closer to Rayne and squatted in front of her allowing her tongue to circle Rayne's sexy navel before ending her assault of her tongue with a kiss. Lark stood up in front of Rayne with a mischievous smile. "It drives me wild." Lark purred as her hands slowly moved up Rayne's muscular chest before wrapping her arms around her neck with green eyes transfixed on blues thinking about how she couldn't get enough of Rayne and wanted her again. Rayne wrapped her arms around her blonde lover's taut back as Lark's lips lightly brushed hers causing her arousal to heighten. "You make me so wet Rayne." Lark whispered before her tongue slid past Rayne's parted lips, which waited with breathless anticipation for Lark's to caress them. Lark's kiss touched the deepest part of Rayne's soul as she deepened the kiss and lowered her hands to rest on Lark's firm backside. 'Her touch and kiss are so sensual, sexy, loving and meant only for me.' Lark thought as her tongue danced a slow tango with Rayne's. Rayne bent at the knees and lifted Lark up in her arms without breaking their erotic, passionate kiss and carried her to the bed. Rayne lay back on the bed with her green-eyed lover still on top of her locked in one another's arms and a very passionate kiss. Rayne maneuvered her body up on the bed as they continued their kiss and Lark broke the kiss worriedly. "Be careful. You don't want to open up your stitches again." She replied with concern as she stared into Rayne's sexy blue eyes and lost herself in them.

"I could careless about anything right now except you and I Lark. Tonight...I'm all yours." Rayne answered sexily as she continued to kiss her lover and caress her back softly. She loved how Lark's body reacted to her touch and kiss...it excited her to no end.

Lark's heart fluttered as Rayne made her feel like she was the most important person in the world just as she always had before. She had missed that feeling for the past six months and was happy to have it back again. "I am so wet and so hard for you Rayne." Lark whispered through her kiss as her sex rubbed against Rayne's...up and down ...slowly and sensually.

"Touch me baby." She requested in a breathless whisper. Rayne moved her hands over Lark's ass and grasped her tightly sending a jolt of electricity throughout Lark who gasped as it took her breath away.

Rayne's kisses traveled up Lark's neck to her ear were it explored in detail the contours of it. "No." She whispered huskily as she guided Lark's hips up and down to feel Lark's sex rub against her own. "I just want our bodies to grind against one another's." Rayne whispered seductively as her hot breath in Lark's ear sent a throbbing sensation straight to her core.

"Oh, Rayne." Lark moaned breathless as her hot, wet mound rubbed against her lover's ...heightening her desire to have Rayne's hand there.

"Baby...I want you to touch me so bad." Lark whispered in gasps as she nibbled on Rayne's neck.

"I know you do...I can feel your clit throbbing for my touch." Rayne answered softly as Lark's pelvis rocked up and down faster. Rayne could feel her sex harden and become wetter from Lark's slow rhythmic rocking motions up and down her body. Her arousal mounted as did her heartbeat and she thoroughly enjoyed the sensation she felt from Lark's hard nipples pressed against her own.

"Please...Rayne...touch me." Lark pleaded as she sank her teeth into Rayne's neck.

"Oh, yes...I love it when you bite my neck hard Lark. It's such a turn on." Rayne moaned breathless as her body tingled from the sensation of the painful yet, very enjoyable bite on her neck.

"Rayne...please I need you." She begged through her assault on Rayne's neck as her sex ached with desire for Rayne's touch feeling as if she would explode.

Rayne moved her kiss to Lark's mouth and traced her lips with her tongue before slipping inside for a moist kiss. "Imagine my hand traveling down the length of your body." Rayne whispered before lightly kissing her again as Lark imagined Rayne's hand on her body and how wonderful it felt touching her. "Imagine my hand has just passed over your hard nipple and is working it's way down stopping between your legs."

"Oh, yes...Rayne...I'm ready." Lark moaned breathless as she kept her mental image of Rayne doing what she was describing as she nipped on Rayne's neck breathing heavily.

"I gently push one leg to the side followed by the other one to spread you open wider for me." Rayne replied as her want for Lark mounted from the feeling of Lark's mound pressed against her own and knew her climax was drawing near. "Oh, Lark...your skin is so soft and it feels so good underneath my hand. I love how your body reacts to my touch." Rayne whispered seductively as she continued her role playing and used her hands to press Lark's hips closer to her sex. Lark was mesmerized, in a trance...totally enthralled in Rayne's image. "My hand is touching your wet curls my love. Are you ready for me to spread your folds and touch you?" She asked seductively.

"Oh, yes...please Rayne...touch me." Lark moaned breathless as her heart raced with anticipation as her orgasm was near.

"I hope you're wet enough Mi Amor." Rayne whispered as her tongue ran the length of Lark's neck before she sucked her soft skin in for a sensual kiss.

"Oh, Rayne...I am so wet...just for you baby." Lark answered with a gasp as she loved Rayne calling her 'Mi Amor'. She loved it when she spoke to her in another language. Her voice was so velvety, smooth and sensual that the Spanish term just flowed from her mouth so sexually.

"Oh, you are so wet baby...I notice as my finger has slipped down your hard clit as I slip inside of you slowly." Rayne explained as she felt Lark jerk as if she actually felt Rayne's fingers inside of her. "Lark...you are so warm and wet inside." Rayne moaned fondly as Lark sank her teeth into her neck sending a rush of warmth throughout Rayne. "Oh, yes...harder Lark...while I slid my finger deep in your wet opening to satisfy your desire for my touch." Rayne whispered as Lark continued to bite her neck hard and Rayne guided Lark's hips faster as her orgasm began.

"Oh, baby...you feel so good...come with me Lark." Rayne whispered seductively as Lark moved her hips faster heightening her desire for Rayne's orgasm to release. Lark sank her teeth into the other side of Rayne's neck, which sent Rayne over the edge, and she released her orgasm. "O, Lark...yes...I'm coming for you baby!" She moaned seductively as Lark's hips bucked wildly and she braced her hands against the bed on each side of Rayne's head as her orgasm began. "That's it...I feel how hard your clit is and how badly you want to set your sweet nectar free for me...oh, Lark...come on baby it feels so good." Rayne enticed her as Lark's head snapped back and she gasped for her breath while her hips rocked faster pressing her throbbing sex against Rayne's as her passions began to unfold.

Rayne saw the look of pure ecstasy on her lover's face. She inhaled and exhaled rapidly with her eyes closed completely exciting her even more. "You look so good Lark...come for me...oh, I'm coming again baby." Rayne moaned as another wave of orgasm consumed her while she watched her lover enjoy herself.

Lark screamed out in ecstasy as her orgasm overcame her. "Aah...yes!" She shouted loudly as she let out the breath she subconsciously held. Rayne leaned up and captured Lark's breast in her mouth and began to suck on the hard nipple. She felt Lark's body shudder as one wave of orgasm after another consumed her.

"Oh, Rayne! Yes...baby!" Lark screamed out in pleasure before collapsing against Rayne spent from her passions her heart racing like a thundering herd of wild mustangs.

Rayne moved her hands up Lark's back and released her breast from the warm recess of her mouth as she lay back on the bed. Lark's face was snuggled against her neck and Rayne could feel her erratic hot breath against her skin and Lark's racing heart against her own. Rayne lovingly caressed her body up and down with her hands as she lightly kissed Lark's forehead numerous times as she thought about how much she loved Lark. Lark was speechless...for once...not to mention breathless. She had never felt something so erotic and sensual in her entire life. Lark thought about how much she loved Rayne and how Rayne was able to unleash her deepest passions just by touching her. Everything Rayne did was so sexual. From her sultry look, to her husky voice, to her delicate touch...everything about Rayne sent Lark into a sexual frenzy. Her kiss made her sex throb with want and desire for her dark, sexy lover, as she wondered why they had never done that kind of sex before. Rayne held her lover tight as she felt the shuddering stop and felt Lark's breathing level off. "You were wonderful baby." Rayne whispered and kissed the top of Lark's head.

Lark was finally able to move and lifted her head up to look deeply into Rayne's blue eyes. "Me? Baby, you were. That was fucking incredible, freaking amazing!" Lark answered excitedly and with complete amazement at the pleasure she had from what they just experienced and kissed Rayne passionately to let her know just how much she loved it.

"I love you so much Rayne." Lark replied meaningful as she locked greens with blues and let Rayne see just how much she loved her through her eyes.

Rayne smiled lovingly and ran her fingers through Lark's hair. "I love you Lark." She answered softly before sealing her declaration with a soul-searing kiss.

Lark broke the kiss and looked at Rayne who looked exhausted. "How's your headache?" She asked with concern as she massaged Rayne's temples.

"What headache?" Rayne asked teasingly through her yawn.

Lark laughed. "I better let you sleep baby...you look exhausted." Lark answered as she lightly rubbed Rayne's cheek with her thumb before kissing her lips softly.

"How can I sleep with such a beautiful woman next to me?" Rayne asked sexily as she rubbed Lark's back with a sly grin on her face.

"All cuddled up in each other's arms...that's how." Lark answered with a smile as she shivered from the cool air hitting her overheated naked body.

"Are you cold?" Rayne asked as she rubbed her hands faster over her back to warm Lark.

"Yep...let's crawl under the covers." She answered as she rolled off Rayne onto the bed and began to pull the covers up as Rayne sat up to help her.

They crawled under the covers and Lark lay on her side as Rayne cuddled in behind her wrapping her arms around her blonde lover as they settled in bed. Lark's body fit perfectly against Rayne's in a 'spooning' position. Lark took Rayne's hand and entwined her fingers with Rayne's pulling her hand to her face for a kiss before tucking it close to her. She loved the closeness with Rayne and wished she could be even closer to her heart. She felt so loved and safe being in Rayne's arms.

"Goodnight Rayne." She whispered contentedly with her lover wrapped around her in a warm, tender embrace.

"Night...sweets." Rayne whispered in her ear before placing a delicate kiss on her cheek and lay her head down to wait for Morpheus to take her to her dreams again. She hoped she would have a better one this time as she tightened her hold on her young lover as she drifted off to sleep.

Lark woke before Rayne, probably only the second time in their relationship she thought with a smile as she looked at her dark lover. She must have turned in her sleep sometime during the night as she was now facing Rayne who was sound asleep on her side with her arms still around Lark. The blanket only covered the pair around their waists with their legs woven within each other's as Lark reveled in Rayne's sexy, naked body. She thought about how much she loved having that sleek, slender and sexy body pressed against her as she watched Rayne sleep peacefully. She felt lucky that Rayne was hers...all hers and thanked whatever god gave her to her. Lark looked at Rayne's chest where her Hematoma was located and noticed it had decreased in size since last night. She lightly rubbed her thumb across the purplish colored area of her skin and thought about how close she came to losing Rayne forever. It terrified her to think about what would have happened had those particular turn of events played out. The tears welled in her eyes as she snuggled closer to Rayne to feel connected to her and lightly kissed her badly bruised chest. Lark leaned back noticing how soundly Rayne was sleeping, as she didn't stir as she normally would if Lark moved and figured it had to be from the medication she was taking because she never slept that deeply. She listened to Rayne's soft breathing and lightly ran her thumb over Rayne's bruised eye which had now turned a yellowish color. She smiled as she thought about how much she loved her and how happy she was that they were back together. Lark still couldn't believe that Danielle went to such great lengths to break them up and it broke her heart to think that she hurt Rayne that way. 'Rayne's such a good person and didn't deserve to be treated that way...hell, who did? I just can't believe she almost managed to fulfill her plan.' Lark thought angrily as she lightly rubbed her thumb on Rayne's cheek that stirred and moved closer to Lark holding her tighter through her sleep. Lark smiled and all of her anger escaped her when she felt Rayne cuddle next to her. 'Oh, she feels so good next to me...I feel so wanted, cared for, safe and loved. When she pulls me closer it makes me feel so good knowing that I'm hers and she's mine...I love her so much.' Lark thought adoringly as she lightly kissed Rayne's lips, which sent a tingling sensation throughout her body, and she lightly rubbed Rayne's arm as she continued to watch her sleep. 'Rayne is so incredibly beautiful and oh, so sexy.' Lark gushed with a smile as she ran her fingers through Rayne's raven-hair unable to stop touching her lover. Lark placed soft kisses on Rayne's eye, her nose and lastly...her sensuous lips. She couldn't stand to not touch Rayne or be close to her and smiled as Rayne's sleepy blues locked with her greens. "Hey, sleepyhead." Lark replied softly with a loving smile.

"I kept trying to wake up and look into those gorgeous green eyes of yours that I love to lose myself in but Morpheus just wouldn't release his hold on me." Rayne answered with a sexy smile as she kissed Lark lightly. "Good morning beautiful." Rayne replied seductively with a smile meant only for Lark, which sent a tingling sensation throughout her from Rayne's kiss. Lark smiled happily and lost herself in Rayne's deep blue eyes. "What are you doing?" Rayne asked skeptically as she wondered what mischief Lark was up to.

"Oh, aah...nothing...I was just thinking about how incredibly sexy you are and how much I love you." Lark answered happily with a smile as she lightly caressed Rayne's face with the palm of her hand.

"Lark...you won't believe this but I was just thinking the same thing about you!" Rayne answered with a chuckle before pulling Lark closer to her and pressing her lips against Lark's for a deep, sensual kiss. Rayne moved her free hand up to Lark's face holding it and gently deepening her kiss as she moved her hand through Lark's short hair. "Lark...you feel so good in my arms...I don't ever want to let you out of them." Rayne answered sincerely as she slipped her tongue past Lark's parted lips for another moist kiss. Rayne's tongue danced a seductive dance with Lark's as she moved her body as close as possible to Lark's and wrapped her blonde lover in her arms tighter deepening the kiss.

Lark's heart raced with excitement as she felt a throbbing sensation deep within her core that only Rayne could bring out in her. She had other lovers but none of them brought out so many wonderful feelings that she never knew she had like Rayne always managed to do. Maybe it was because she absolutely adored and loved Rayne with her heart and soul she thought as they broke their kiss breathless. Loving blues met desire filled greens as Rayne held Lark's face in her hand and lightly traced her thumb along Lark's lips before lightly kissing them. "Lark...I love you so much. I want you to always remember that." Rayne replied softly and heartfelt as her thumb continued to lightly stroke Lark's cheek. "I...aah...never stopped loving you even though I was really pissed at you." Rayne answered regretfully and ran her hand through her own hair. "Aah! I'm so mad about all of this bullshit with Danielle!" Rayne replied frustrated from what happened as all the negative thoughts invaded her thoughts as she pulled her hair back off her face.

"Babe...I'm pissed...no, livid from what happened but we can't do anything to change what took place as much as we would like to. I've been racking my brain over all of this to no end and the only thing I could come up with was that all we can do is make sure nothing like this ever happens again or let anything come between us." Lark answered reassuringly as she removed Rayne's hand from the grip it had on her raven hair and entwined her fingers with Rayne's before kissing her hand.

"Lark...I'm so mad at myself for the way I treated you. I was such an asshole and I said some really hurtful things to you." Rayne answered guiltily as tears welled in her blue eyes.

"You can't keep beating yourself up like this Rayne. You told me you didn't mean what you said and I believe you...I already forgave you baby...please believe that." Lark answered sincerely as she kissed Rayne.

"I just want you to know how truly sorry I am for what I said to you. I saw the hurt and pain in your eyes from what I said...it just grips me around the throat and won't let go when I think about it." Rayne answered with agitation and guilt at her actions towards Lark.

"Rayne...I know you're sorry...I can see it in those beautiful blue eyes I love so much and I could see that you didn't truly mean everything you said to me before. You were hurt...hell, I would have felt the same way if the shoe was on the other foot." Lark answered reassuringly as she wiped away the tears that Rayne fought to hold back unsuccessfully.

She had only seen Rayne cry like that one other time in their relationship and that was when she first heard the news of her grandmother's death who meant everything to Rayne...it broke her heart to see her strong lover so upset...then and now. "Please don't cry." Lark whispered as tears began to well in her green eyes and a lump formed in her throat.

"I can't help it Lark...I'm so consumed by guilt over that and the fact that I broke our trust for one another when I walked out on you. I should have trusted your love for me more than what I did and I should have talked to you." Rayne answered with anger and agitation at herself as she looked into Lark's cloudy green eyes.

"Rayne...we both should have trusted each other's love. I should never have thought you were pushing me away and I should have been more supportive of you at that time but I wasn't. I feel extremely guilty about that as well but we both have to put everything behind us and never let this happen again. Rayne...we already went over all of this baby. We have a second chance with our lives and we need to make the best of our opportunity that the fates gave us and not regret what we should have done. We have to get past it baby." Lark answered honestly as she kissed Rayne passionately pouring her heart out to Rayne in that one kiss.

They broke their kiss and held one another tightly...afraid to let go. "No more regrets." Rayne whispered in Lark's ear as she lightly kissed her cheek.

Lark leaned back and looked at Rayne with a smile as she pushed her raven hair off her face. "No more regrets baby." She whispered as she lightly kissed Rayne's sexy lips and lay back down locking greens with blues as she felt complete and whole in Rayne's strong arms. "What would you like to do today?" Lark asked excitedly trying to change the mood.

"Whatever you say boss...I don't care just as long as I can be with you." Rayne answered with a sexy smile reveling in the fact that her divine lover was snuggled tightly in her arms ...where she belonged.

"Aah...you're so sweet! Does that offer include shopping?" Lark asked with a mischievous smile knowing Rayne wasn't much for shopping.

"I said whatever you want to do sweets." Rayne answered with a smile as she held Lark closer and kissed her chin before lying back down.

"I can't believe you agreed to go shopping with me. Have I died and gone to the Elysian Fields? Wait, what have you done with my lover Rayne Donovan? You have to be an imposter!" Lark answered with disbelief and excitement.

"Hardy...har..har." Rayne mockingly laughed.

"You aren't going to psych me and tell me you were just teasing are you? You're famous for doing that too me which I fall for all the time." Lark asked with a sly grin knowing her lover was quite the prankster.

"I'm serious Lark...but...." Rayne tried to answer before she was interrupted by Lark.

"Oh, here it comes." Lark teased with a laugh and rolled her eyes.

"But...you have to buy me something." Rayne answered with a laugh and a sly look on her face.

"Okay...I'll buy you...let's see." Lark teased with a laugh as she rubbed her chin and pretended to be thinking of something. "I've got it!...I'll buy you a piece of gum!" She answered laughing harder.

"Ooh, you're such a big spender...are you sure you can afford that? I wouldn't want to bust your bank account by you buying me a piece of gum." Rayne teased with a laugh before capturing Lark's lips with her own and playfully nibbling on them.

Lark laughed and pulled away from her. "Okay...you convinced me...I'll buy you whatever you want." Lark answered with a laugh thoroughly enjoying their playfulness as Rayne placed soft bites along Lark's neck.

"Does that include a black 1999 Jaguar S-Type car?" Rayne asked teasingly through her bites igniting Lark's passions once again.

"Aah, sure if that's what you want." Lark answered breathless from what Rayne was doing to her. She would agree to buy anything Rayne wanted at that moment as she was so engrossed in her feelings.

Rayne snapped her head up and looked at Lark in disbelief. "Ooh, you are a big spender if you plan to buy me that car." She answered teasingly before lightly ...yet, sensually kissing Lark's lips.

"I can't deny you a thing when you kiss me like that." Lark answered seductively through her kiss.

"So, if I shower you with kisses and sex I can have anything I want?" Rayne asked with a sexy smile and a wiggle of her dark eyebrows before went back to she assaulting the soft skin on Lark's neck with soft bites.

"Can you handle being a kept woman?" Lark teased reveling in what Rayne was doing to her and loving every minute as she kissed Rayne's cheek.

"You can keep me anyway you like baby." Rayne answered huskily as she continued to nip and kiss Lark's neck.

"Ooh, baby...you're driving me crazy ...but, naked will do nicely." Lark purred with a chuckle as she glanced down at Rayne's naked, muscular body appreciatively as her hand traveled down Rayne's side to her firm backside and rested contentedly there.

"Shall I wear my leather dog collar with the studs on it my mistress?" Rayne teased as she moved her delicate kiss up Lark's neck across her cheek stopping briefly to capture her lips for a gentle kiss before moving down the other side of Lark's neck sinking her teeth into the soft skin.

"Oh, Rayne...that feels so good." Lark moaned breathless and swallowed hard as the wetness between her legs mounted.

"Will I get an allowance as a kept woman?" She asked softly and sexily through her kiss.

"Whatever you want." Lark whispered breathless as Rayne pushed every button Lark had heightening her desire for Rayne.

"Good...because I'm quitting my job." Rayne answered through her kiss as she lightly nibbled on Lark's earlobe.

It took a moment to register in Lark's brain what Rayne had just said and her eyes snapped open in disbelief and happiness. She pushed Rayne back to look at her. "Are you serious? Are you really going to quit the Service?" Lark asked hoping she would say yes. She didn't want Rayne working in the covert aspects of the Service any longer...it was too dangerous. What happened a few days ago scared the hell out of her and she hoped Rayne would no longer put herself in so much danger.

"Well...I'm serious to a point Lark." Rayne answered and saw the look of disappointment in Lark's emerald green eyes. "Hey, sweets...don't look so disappointed. I'm asking for a reassignment to some other branch of the Service so I won't work in the covert operations any longer." Rayne answered reassuringly as Lark released the breath she unconsciously held with a sigh of relief with Rayne feeling her tension release. "When I was in the hospital listening to you snore while you were asleep...supposedly keeping me awake." Rayne explained with a silly grin towards Lark for falling asleep who flashed a sheepish grin. "I thought hard about what I wanted to do with my life and after the latest incident I realized I didn't want to do that anymore. It scared me and it's time for a change of job duties." Rayne answered sincerely and kissed Lark's forehead as she looked back to Lark for her response.

"I'm totally floored Rayne." Lark answered flabbergasted at Rayne's admission. "I can understand you being scared baby...you were hurt pretty bad and you did...aah...die." Lark answered hesitantly finding it hard to say as she felt the fear once again that consumed her when Rayne lay dead.

"Getting injured didn't scare me Lark...what scared me was the fact that I would never see you again. Besides, I don't want to be away from you like I was in the past. So, I hope you can get used to having me around a lot." Rayne answered with a chuckle as she lightly kissed her nose.

"I wouldn't want it any other way." Lark whispered lovingly as she passionately kissed Rayne's lips deepening her kiss to let her know how happy she was with Rayne's decision and how much she loved her. It meant so much to her that Rayne would give up that aspect of her job for her and she wanted her to know just how much it meant to her in that one kiss.

"Hmmm, I like that." Rayne replied seductively as she broke the kiss with a loving smile on her face.

Lark smiled adoringly at Rayne with complete joy. "What type of work are you going to ask them to assign you to?" Lark asked curiously.

"Oh, I don't know...maybe I'll ask them to assign me to protect some sexy, blonde...excuse me, short blonde-haired actress with the most beautiful green eyes I've ever seen." Rayne teased with a sexy smile getting a laugh out of Lark before she kissed her. "I'll probably do some kind of a desk job or something with computers like chasing down hackers or something like that or go into private practice with Jayce doing contracts for professional athlete's which we discussed briefly on the plane ride over here.

"It's hard for me to picture you in private practice Rayne." Lark replied surprised Rayne would even consider that option. "Aren't you going to get bored and want the action of your other job?" Lark asked hoping Rayne wouldn't regret her decision later and hold it against her.

"Probably...but you'll just have to make sure there's plenty of action when I get home every night." Rayne answered teasingly with a laugh as she wiggled her eyebrows pulling Lark down on top of her firmly planting a kiss on her sexy blonde lovers soft lips.

"You are such a flirt Rayne." Lark teased as she playfully nibbled on Rayne's chin.

"Only towards you baby." Rayne answered with a wink.

"I just get worried that you'll regret your decision later." Lark answered with trepidation.

"Don't because I won't...this is something I really want to do Lark...remember...no more regrets? Honey, I don't want to be away from you like before...besides, if it gets too boring I could take up modeling." Rayne answered with a laugh to calm Lark's angst.

"Oh, Sal would love that...come to think of it...I would love to see you model." Lark answered with a sly grin as she kissed Rayne and lightly stroked her chest. "For me...naked with those sexy black boat shoes on." Lark whispered seductively through her kiss as she heard Rayne chuckle and hold her tighter as she deepened the moist kiss.

Lark broke the kiss with a loving smile and ran her hand through Rayne's long, dark hair as she stared into her piercing blue eyes. "Rayne...I want to stay like this forever." She replied fond of being in each other's arms as she lightly kissed Rayne's lips.

"I could deal with that but nature is screaming like a wild banshee once again. So, take your sexy self off of me so I can hurry back." Rayne answered with a chuckle and a pat on Lark's backside as she moved to get up when Lark reluctantly rolled off of her.

"Oh, I was so comfortable." Lark whined with a pout on her face.

"Aah...poor baby...you'll get over it." Rayne teased as she looked on the floor for her shoes, which she couldn't find anywhere. "Oh, Lark." She drawled sarcastically as she turned around to see Lark scooting away from her laughing mischievously. "What did you do with my shoes?" She asked as she slowly crawled across the bed towards Lark who scrambled off the bed hurriedly.

"Are you accusing me of taking your shoes?" She asked sarcastically pointing to herself knowing she kicked them away from the bed before Rayne pulled her farther up on the bed before they made love. "Hey, I thought you had to go to the bathroom." Lark answered trying to distract her lover. "By the way, you look incredibly sexy crawling towards me on all fours naked. Did I tell you how much I love you?" Lark asked with a nervous laugh trying to soften Rayne up with distractions to no avail as Rayne moved closer to Lark.

"Well...if you want to see this naked body in the future you had better find my shoes." Rayne replied with a sarcastic grin as she tried to grab Lark who scooted away from the bed with a giggle.

"Oh, look...here are your shoes Rayne...way over here!" Lark answered with a laugh as she held her shoes up. "I wonder how they got over here?" Lark teased mockingly and smiled.

"I wonder!" Rayne replied sarcastically as she sat back on her legs and chuckled as she looked at her sexy naked lover devising her plan. "You love to torture me don't you?" She asked as an incredibly mischievous grin swept across her face and she jumped off the bed towards Lark who squealed with laughter before attempting to run away.

Rayne grabbed her laughing as Lark tried to break free. "Oh, no you don't you little instigator." She teased as she picked Lark up in her arms. "Drop those shoes ...now missy!" She replied with a laugh as Lark shared her laugh and dropped her shoes as Rayne quickly slipped them on. "Damn!... I hate the feeling of tile on my feet." Rayne replied with disgust.

"Rayne...we really need to discuss your obsessive compulsive disorder regarding walking barefoot on a tile floor."

"As long as I have my shoes there's not a problem. I just can't stand how my feet feel on the floor and it's usually dirt, which makes my feet feel so cruddy...,yuck...I hate it! Now, where's that pool?" Rayne asked with a laugh as she pretended to look around for the pool. "Ah-ha! There it is." Rayne answered as she walked towards the sliding glass doors leading to their balcony.

"Rayne...what are you doing?!" Lark asked fearful and nervously as she wondered what Rayne might have in mind for her as a payback.

"Payback...baby...and it's a bitch!" Rayne teased as she opened the door to go out onto the balcony.

"Rayne! Stop it! What are you doing?!" Lark exclaimed with shock and disbelief as she held onto Rayne tighter who looked over the edge of the balcony.

"Perfect...the pool is right below us. Now, hold your nose so the water won't go up it when you go in okay?" Rayne instructed her with a serious look on her face.

"Rayne! Come on take me back in people are going to see us!" She pleaded worriedly.

"Yeah...but they'll just think that's what all actresses act like in their personal lives. Are you ready to go swimming?" Rayne asked as she looked over the edge and back at Lark. 'I can't believe she thinks I'm really going to throw her in!' Rayne thought to herself with a laugh.

"No, don't we are 10 floors up!" She shouted with fear and held Rayne tighter.

"You're a good swimmer Lark...you'll be alright. Are you going to do a cannonball or a belly flop?" Rayne asked as she tried to pry Lark's arms off of her neck, which held her in a death grip.

Lark squirmed out of her arms and scooted away from Rayne who laughed. "Stay back you crazed Secret Service Agent!" Lark answered with a laugh as she pointed at Rayne who was slowly moving towards her with a dastardly gleam in her blue eyes.

"Okay." Rayne replied with a shrug and headed towards the sliding glass doors as Lark stood up and breathed a sigh of relief that she wasn't going to take a swan dive into the pool. Rayne ran through the door and quickly shut and locked it as Lark ran towards the door too late.

"Rayne! Let me in!" Lark shouted and pounded on the door as she looked at Rayne through the door that was laughing hysterically at her naked lover standing on the balcony. "Rayne!" Lark shouted with agitation and quickly glanced around to see if anyone was watching then turned back to Rayne.

"What did you say? I can't hear you?" Rayne teased as she put her hand to her ear pretending like she couldn't hear Lark.

"Let me in!" Lark shouted with mounting agitation and embarrassment as she pounded on the door.

"Oh, you said you wanted your picture taken with the view of the Mediterranean ocean in the background? Hold on...let me get the camera." Rayne teased as she headed towards her bag to retrieve her camera.

"No! Don't you dare! Rayne, please!" Lark pleaded and hid her head. 'I'm going to kill her. She is really going to get it once I get off this damn balcony! I can't believe she left me out here naked!' Lark fumed.

"Come on baby...smile for the camera." Rayne teased taking the camera down from her face and pretending to wave to a fictitious person behind Lark to get her to turn around which it did sending Rayne in to hysterics at Lark being so gullible.

'Damn her!' Lark thought looking back around just as Rayne snapped her picture and laughed hysterically with Lark becoming very mad. "Let me in damn it!" She shouted angrily with a fowl look on her face.

"What? You said you love me?" Rayne taunted her.

"I said I'm going to kill you!" Lark answered as she stood with her hands on her hips fuming.

"Tell me how much you love me and I'll let you back in." Rayne teased with a laugh as Lark's middle finger fully extended towards her and a stare of 'if looks could kill Rayne would already be dead.'

"Ooh, promises, promises." Rayne teased sexily. "Come on baby tell me how much you love me." Rayne taunted as she blew kisses at Lark.

"I love you! Now, let me in!" Lark shouted jiggling the door and hoping it would magically open so she could pummel Rayne.

"That doesn't tell me how much you love me Lark." Rayne teased with a laugh batting her eye and puckering her lips for a kiss.

"I love you with all my heart...okay?!" Lark shouted trying to keep the smile that wanted to creep out because Rayne looked so silly just were it was...hidden.

"Okay!" Rayne replied as she hit the lock and ran away from the door with a very irritated blonde storming through it.

"Rayne! You're going to pay...dearly!" Lark yelled turning the corner to find Rayne standing on the bed with the digital camera poised and clicked the button for the picture. "Damn you!" Lark shouted pointing her finger at Rayne and swept Rayne's feet out from underneath her watching Rayne drop to the bed laughing hysterically.

Lark climbed on the bed and pinched Rayne's inner thigh. "Ow! Lark!" Rayne shouted out in pain and put the camera down before grabbing Lark's hand to stop the offensive gesture. "You better settle yourself little girl." Rayne teased with a laugh as she pinned Lark underneath her who struggled to get loose. "Ooh, you are so feisty baby and it's making me so horny!" Rayne laughed wiggling her dark eyebrows lowering herself down on Lark.

"Rayne! Ooh, I'm so mad at you!" Lark shouted in frustration, as she couldn't break free from Rayne.

"But honey...it was fun." Rayne teased lightly kissing Lark's neck that moved away causing Rayne to laugh harder. "Oh, come on sweets...you looked so adorable and your fans are going to love the great pictures I took of you once I post them on the Internet." Rayne answered with a chuckle looking down at Lark and swore she saw smoke coming from the blonde's ears she was so mad. "Sweetheart...can't you forgive me? Please?" Rayne whispered seductively trying to smooth things over with Lark as she softly kissed Lark's neck and worked her way up to Lark's ear. "Please...I love you." Rayne whispered through her kiss feeling the tension release from Lark.

'Ooh, I'm so mad, but god what she's doing to me!' Lark gushed as her passion for Rayne consumed her anger with Rayne's kiss working it's way to her mouth were she hovered above Lark with her lips lightly touching Larks.

"I'm sorry." Rayne whispered sincerely with her blue eyes staring deeply into green's before her tongue slowly slid inside of Lark's mouth for a deep moist kiss sending a shiver up Lark's spine from her passionate lover's kiss. Rayne's grip on Lark's arms released and she wrapped them around her raven- haired lover whose kiss told Lark exactly how much she loved her.

'I can't believe I'm falling for this but it feels so very good!' Lark thought with satisfaction as Rayne's deep, moist kiss turned to smaller, light kisses.

"Are you still angry with me?" Rayne asked with a smile looking into Lark's sexy green eyes seeing total forgiveness in them.

"Unfortunately, no I'm not still mad at you." Lark answered defeated as a smile crept across her fine features. "How can I stay mad at you when you flash me that sexy smile, or you look at me with those undress me blue eyes and when you work your fatal charms on me?" Lark answered seductively capturing Rayne's parted lips for a soul-searing kiss.

"You were so adorable Lark." Rayne replied with a laugh as she broke the kiss.

"Oh, I'm sure I was Rayne...butt naked!" Lark answered with a slightly embarrassed smile.

"You were absolutely adorable, gorgeous, sexy and very naked...just how I like you." Rayne chuckled wiggling her eyebrows seductively.

"You are so bad." Lark answered with a laugh staring into her sexy lover's deep blue eyes as Rayne slowly moved down towards Lark's lips.

"But that's why you love me so much...because I'm so bad." Rayne whispered seductively pressing her lips against Lark's to drink from her tasty lips. Rayne deepened her kiss as her hand slowly moved up Lark's curvaceous body to her breast and lightly squeezed it.

"Oh, that feels so good Rayne." Lark whispered in a gasp through her sensuous kiss, which was interrupted by a knock at the door.

"Of all the nerve! Don't they know we're trying to make love?...where's my gun?" Rayne teased with a laugh staring intently into emerald green eyes. "Who is it?" She asked before leaning down and kissing the waiting, wanting lips before her.

"Room service!" The muffled answer came.

"I should have known...it must be 10:00 a.m. sharp." Rayne teased looking at the clock, which read the said time. She laughed as did Lark and kissed her before getting out of bed. Rayne wrapped the blanket around her to answer the door with an unpleasant look from the intrusion.

"I can't help I get so hungry all the time." Lark answered with a laugh as her lover shook her head in disbelief.

"Cover yourself Lark...nah, never mind...they probably saw you on the balcony already." Rayne teased as Lark wrapped the sheet around her and stuck out her tongue at Rayne. "Ooh, baby!" Rayne replied with a laugh and ran over to Lark capturing her lips and tongue for a quick, sensuous kiss. Lark laughed happily watching her tall lover stride cockily over to the door wrapped in the blanket. She lay back on the bed unable to wipe the smile off her face from the joy and happiness she felt in her heart at that moment. Lark thought about how complete she felt just then and didn't think she could be any happier. She was on cloud nine and completely enamored with Rayne. Lark sighed happily as the butterflies in her stomach fluttered from her thoughts of being with Rayne. The server brought the cart into the room and Rayne tipped him generously before showing him out of the suite. "Thanks dude." Rayne replied shutting the door behind him and headed towards the cart to find Lark already approaching it. "Hey, save some for me." Rayne teased with Lark flashing her a sexy grin and a wink removing the lids from the food plates. Rayne moved in behind Lark dropping her blanket to the floor followed by Lark's sheet before wrapping her long arms around her blonde lover and kissed her cheek. "I love you." Rayne whispered in her ear before kissing Lark's cheek again reaching for a piece of bacon, which she offered to Lark who ate the offering graciously.

"Hmmm, thank you." Lark answered thoroughly satisfied with being fed by one devastatingly gorgeous woman.

Rayne sat in the chair and pulled her shorter lover onto her lap as Lark giggled. "This all looks so delicious...just like you." Rayne purred seductively in Lark's ear as she kissed her cheek sending a flush of warmth throughout Lark.

Lark grabbed a strawberry and fed it to Rayne who gladly accepted her favorite fruit. "I love you Rayne." Lark replied softly and lovingly watching her blue eyed lover finish chewing the fruit before kissing her and pushed Rayne's dark hair off her face. "I'm so happy Rayne." Lark replied with a smile looking into Rayne's eyes for the same response, which she found.

"Me too baby." Rayne answered softly with a kiss as her arms held Lark tighter. Rayne's kiss deepened sending a tingling sensation straight to Lark's sex overwhelming her. The throbbing sensation mounted as Rayne greedily explored her mouth with her tongue... every bit of it.

Rayne's tongue slid out of Lark's mouth and traced the contours of her lips before slowly sliding back inside for another moist kiss. Lark ran her hands through Rayne's long, dark hair deepening the kiss as her passions began to unfold. She loved to kiss Rayne...her kiss meant so much to her and filled her with so much love as she moved her head to the opposite side and continued the passionate kiss holding Rayne's face in her hands. Rayne broke the kiss and smiled sexily at Lark lightly rubbing a strawberry with whipped cream on it along Lark's lips before licking the cream off of her lips using the tip of her tongue. Lark knew Rayne just couldn't possibly know what she was doing to her...driving her wild she thought and sucked Rayne's tongue into her mouth not wanting to miss an opportunity to have it there. "Hmmm, you taste so good." Rayne whispered sensually through her kiss and rubbed the strawberry along Lark's parted, waiting lips before allowing her to bite down on the juicy fruit. Rayne hungered for Lark and watching her eat the strawberry erotically increasing the craving for her blonde lover. Her mouth watered with anticipation of having Lark's tongue and mouth pressed against hers. She couldn't stand it any longer and moved in for a deep, passionate and very wet French kiss tasting the strawberry flavor still lingering in Lark's mouth.

"Rayne...I want you to take me...right here and now." Lark whispered through her kiss breathless and urgently. The slickness between her legs had increased, as did the throbbing sensation, which only Rayne could satisfy with her fingers.

"Right here baby." Rayne whispered teasingly and seductively through her kiss slipping her tongue deeper in Lark's mouth with her hand traveling up Lark's inner thigh...slowly approaching the wet mound that waited for her.

"Please...now...baby." Lark pleaded kissing down Rayne's neck sending a shiver up and down Rayne's spine setting her body afire with the husky request.

Rayne's slender fingers reached the wet curls they sought out and Lark spread her legs wider for her lover to enter her. Rayne's fingers slid up and down the slick mound and Lark gasped when she felt Rayne touch her. Lark's heart pounded and she sank her teeth into Rayne's neck when she felt her finger enter her.

"Oh, Lark...I love it when you do that." Rayne replied with an insatiable thirst to devour Lark...all of her.

"Rayne...you feel so good inside of me baby." Lark answered deliriously happy to have her lover inside of her hot, wet opening as the blood rushed to Rayne's sex when Lark whispered with her hot breath in Rayne's ear.

"I love to feel how you wrap so tightly around my finger and allow me so deep inside of you baby." Rayne whispered moving her finger deeper with each stroke as Lark matched her lover's movements rocking her hips forward and backward enjoying the feeling of Rayne's finger so deep inside of her.

Lark tossed her head back with a rush of excitement flooding her when Rayne slipped another finger inside of her. Rayne leaned down to the perky, exposed breast before her and hungry to taste it. Rayne captured the hardened nipple in her mouth feeling Lark grasp her hair tightly sending a shiver down her spine. Lark's slow, rhythmic rocking movements were an intricate seduction that sent Rayne's body afire with wanton desire for her green-eyed lover and thrust her fingers in and out deeper each time. Lark's pulse quickened and her breathing labored as her climax neared and she moved her hips faster thoroughly enjoying Rayne's fingers inside of her. "Yes, Rayne... harder baby...I'm almost there." Lark requested breathless thrusting her hips back and forth faster with Rayne happy to oblige her lover and thrust her long, slender fingers in and out harder...deeper.

"Give yourself to me baby...I want to feel your warmth in my hand...come on honey." Rayne coaxed seductively as her tongue slipped inside of Lark's mouth drinking in her lover's desire for her. Lark's ragged breath grew heavier as she moved her hips faster. Rayne felt Lark's wall tighten around her fingers and knew Lark was ready to climax. "Yes, that's it baby...come for me...I'm ready for you Lark...give it to me honey." Rayne whispered erotically feeling Lark relax and warmth filled her hand with Lark screaming out in delight.

"Aah...oh, Rayne!" Lark shouted out with Rayne's kiss traveling up her soft neck to her ear where it traced the contours before kissing her.

"I love you so much Lark." Rayne whispered feeling another wave of Lark's orgasm over take her young lover who grasped her tightly in a hug. Lark melted against Rayne's body and held her fabulous lover tightly as Rayne held Lark's mound until her throbbing subsided.

Lark thought about how much she loved Rayne and how she was able to bring out so many wonderful feelings and emotions in her. She reveled in being within her lover's arms and didn't want to let her go...she didn't want Rayne to stop touching her. She wanted to be as close as possible to Rayne, she just couldn't get enough of her she thought with tears of happiness filling her eyes. Lark leaned back and gave Rayne one hell of a soul-searing kiss. "Wow...baby!" Rayne replied excitedly and surprised breaking the kiss and looked into tear filled green eyes. "Hey, Lark, baby. What's wrong?" Rayne asked with concern.

"I'm just deliriously happy and the feelings and emotions you bring out in me just completely overwhelm me Rayne." Lark answered sincerely and lovingly as she pushed Rayne's dark hair back and stared into her deep blue eyes. "I love you so much." Lark whispered passionately as her tongue demanded entrance to Rayne's mouth, which gladly accepted her.

Rayne had never felt the same love for anyone ever like she did for Lark. She thought she had once, but it wasn't the same and she loved knowing that Lark was all hers and that Lark wanted it that way...she truly wanted to be all Rayne's. She never had a partner who wanted to give everything they had to her before and she cherished the fact that Lark gave all of herself to Rayne. Lark's loving look and touch told Rayne everything she felt for her. The feeling was wonderful and she wanted to be all Larks' as well. Rayne held her lover tightly reveling in the closeness she felt with the love of her life. "Lark...aah...I want you to know that I truly love the fact that you give me everything of yourself...that means so much to me. I love knowing that you're mine... all mine baby." Rayne replied lovingly and ran her fingers through Lark's short blonde hair holding her face in her hand stroking her cheek lightly with her thumb. "I hope you know that I am all yours as well." Rayne wondered looking into the green eyes she so loved before sealing her confession with a soft kiss.

"I see it in your sexy blue eyes when you look at me, when you touch me and when you kiss me baby. All of those things about you tell me just exactly what you feel for me and I love knowing that you're all mine Rayne." Lark answered adoringly before capturing Rayne's lips for a moist kiss.

"You are so incredibly beautiful Lark...you simply take my breath away every time I look at you and I wonder how I got so lucky to be a part of your life." Rayne answered honestly with a loving smile.

"I think we are both lucky to have one another Rayne. Just think about it...we fell madly in love before and we were given another chance at that same love after being apart for so long. The Fates must have it planned for us to be together or we wouldn't have had a second chance baby...that is so incredible!" Lark answered exuberantly and smiled before kissing Rayne.

"It seems like the Fates do have something planned for us Lark." Rayne answered smiling contentedly at the sheer happiness she saw in Lark's green eyes.

"Yes and they have it planned that you feed your lover some of those waffles baby." Lark teased with a laugh firmly planting a kiss on Rayne's cheek.

"Is that so? Well, who am I to go against the Fates? Let me get my darlin a waffle!" Rayne teased leaning towards the table and grabbed a waiting waffle offering it to her hungry lover.

The pair finally finished feeding each other and decided showers were in order. "Lark...I can't get my stitches wet...can you help me wash my hair?" Rayne asked grabbing her shampoo from her bag.

"I'd love to." Lark answered happily with a kiss for Rayne. Lark couldn't seem to keep her hands or lips off her luscious lover and didn't attempt to try too hard to keep them off either. She missed six months of that and decided she wasn't going to miss another minute wanting to take full opportunity of every moment she had with Rayne.

Rayne sat on the floor in the bathroom and leaned her head back against the tub allowing her long, dark hair to drape inside the tub as Lark turned the water on. Lark grabbed a cup to fill with water to make it easier to wet Rayne's hair before starting the hair washing process. Rayne intently watched her green eyed lover wash her hair and thought about how much she loved Lark. She still couldn't get over the turn of events that took place in their lives over the past few months. She tried to quell the burning she felt in the pit of her stomach from her anger that reared it's ugly head when she thought about how they were both hurt and betrayed. 'I really wished Jayce would have let me pummel Danielle for all of this shit!' Rayne thought angrily snapping out of her dark thoughts when she heard the soft, sweet voice of her soul mate. "I'm sorry...I didn't hear you. What did you say?" Rayne asked looking into the green eyes she always lost herself in.

"I asked if the water was too hot." Lark answered looking at Rayne and wondering what she was thinking so deeply about. "Are you okay?" Lark asked with concern searching Rayne's blue eyes for the truth.

"How could I not be with you so close to me?" Rayne asked with a flirtatious smile before sliding her hand on Lark's leg to make a connection with her.

"You are so suave Rayne." Lark answered with a laugh and leaned down to kiss her.

"But I love it as long as you're being that way with only me." She replied through her kiss before breaking it and rubbing the shampoo through her long hair.

Lark ran her fingers through Rayne's long, dark hair and massaged her scalp as Rayne's eyes closed from how wonderful it felt having a scalp massage. "That feels wonderful babe." Rayne replied with obvious satisfaction.

"I'm glad you like it." Lark answered smiling.

Rayne opened her eyes to gaze upon her lover. "Lark...aah...do you regret cutting your hair?" Rayne stammered with trepidation that Lark might feel like she did that for not.

"No, not at all. I really wanted a change and I do really like it. Why do you ask?" Lark wondered as she began to rinse the shampoo out of Rayne's hair.

"Well...you said you cut it because you wanted me to see something different than the betrayal I once did and in light of everything, I was worried you might regret cutting it." Rayne wondered worriedly that she might regret her decision.

"Stop worrying sexy...I don't regret it at all...okay?" Lark answered with a reassuring smile as Rayne searched her green eyes for sincerity in her statement and found exactly what she was looking for.

"I really appreciate your thoughtfulness of doing that and I want you to know that I absolutely love it. It makes you look even sassier than you really are." Rayne answered with a laugh.

Lark laughed. "I take it you like sassy women?" She asked teasingly working the conditioner through Rayne's hair.

"Just one certain actress with the most beautiful green eyes that I have ever seen who has an incredibly sexy body not to mention, a smile to live for and a kiss to die for." Rayne answered seductively capturing Lark's inviting lips for a kiss as Lark looked at her stunned from what Rayne had said.

"You keep that up and my ego is going to be bigger than yours." Lark answered with a laugh rinsing the conditioner out of Rayne's hair before ringing the excess water out of her hair.

Lark grabbed a towel and gave it to Rayne who sat up quickly and became very dizzy. Rayne put her hand on the ground to steady herself. "Rayne...are you alright?" Lark asked worriedly holding Rayne to steady her.

"Yeah...I just got a little dizzy. You have that affect on me...you knock me out honey." Rayne teased and saw that Lark was worried and not amused. 'I'm fine Lark don't worry. I just sat up too quickly from having my head back." Rayne answered and squeezed her hand to reassure her.

"Babe...I don't like this. You've had too many headaches and too many episodes of dizziness...I'm really worried about it even if you aren't." Lark answered with concern as she towel dried Rayne's hair.

"It's normal hun...I'll be fine." Rayne answered with the dizziness subsiding much to her happiness because she hated that feeling.

"Well...if the headaches persist as well as the dizziness we are going to see the doctor...understood?" Lark answered firmly staring at Rayne.

"Yes...dear." Rayne answered sarcastically with a sly grin.

"Rayne...don't patronize me...I'm serious. That really worries me." Lark answered with a worried look on her face.

"Okay...I'm sorry...you're right. I promise...I will seek medical attention if I feel worse." Rayne answered apologetically as she saw the concern in Lark's eyes and engulfed her lover in a warm embrace to sooth her trepidation. "Thanks for the concern babe." Rayne whispered in her ear reveling in the warm embrace of her lover.

"I have to worry about you because you certainly won't do it for yourself." Lark answered before sensually kissing Rayne's lips. "I'm getting in the shower." Lark replied breaking the kiss with a smile and a wink before lightly kissing Rayne again and offered her hand out to help her up.

Rayne wrapped her arms around her blonde lover once she stood up and kissed Lark soundly. "I wish I could join you but unfortunately, I have to take a sponge bath." Rayne answered with a laugh before kissing Lark lightly followed by a pat on her sexy backside as Lark turned the water in the shower on.

"Maybe I should put on my nurse's uniform and give you one hell of a sponge bath." Lark teased flirtatiously with Rayne's eyes widening at the thought.

"As long as you don't wear any underwear underneath your uniform." Rayne whispered lustfully before kissing Lark passionately.

"Later." Lark answered breaking the kiss breathless and looked lovingly at Rayne. "So, is the offer to shop still open?" Lark asked smiling as she climbed into the shower and Rayne began to take her sponge bath.

"Sure is sexy...as long as I get to take you somewhere special without any questions being asked." Rayne bargained looking back at Lark with a sly grin.

"Ooh, I love how mysterious you are Rayne." Lark answered sexily peeking her head out and around the shower curtain finding Rayne standing there to greet her sexy lips with a kiss.

"Yes, I am very mysterious...so, is it a deal?" Rayne asked charmingly looking into a sea of green.

"Deal." Lark answered brushing the back of her wet hand down Rayne's cheek before kissing her and thinking how much she absolutely adores Rayne.

"Hmmm, not the kind of wet kiss I had in mind but not bad." Rayne teased as Lark stepped back in the shower with a laugh. Rayne finished her sponge bath and changed her bandage before slipping on her sports bra and underwear. She lavishly applied the 'Juniper breeze' lotion to her body and a smile swept across Lark's face that loved the familiar aroma of Rayne's vibrant scented lotion that she enjoyed so much on Rayne. Rayne slipped on her khaki 'Old Navy' pleated shorts and ran some 'Vanilla Bean' scented hair gel through her raven hair before running a comb through it to remove the tangles.

Rayne began to run her fingers through her hair and felt soft hands slip around the front of her taut abdomen for a hug as Lark kissed her muscular back sending a tingling sensation throughout Rayne from Lark's touch. "Hmmm, you smell so good...I love that lotion on you Rayne." Lark purred completely satisfied with the fragrance as her hands caressed Rayne's muscular abdomen. The feeling of Lark's hands caressing her stomach and Lark's soft lips on her back sent a rush of warmth throughout her with her heart aflutter from the sensuous sensation. Rayne ran her fingers through her wet hair and let it fall where it lay before turning around in her blonde lover's arms.

Rayne looked down into Lark's eyes and smiled before leaning in for a kiss which her shorter lover sank into gladly. "Thanks." Rayne whispered through her kiss before deepening it and sliding her hands down Lark's back to her firm backside where they came to a rest.

Lark regained the breath that she unconsciously held as the butterflies fluttered in her stomach. ' I love being in this woman's arms with her lips pressed against mine. There is no one in this world that I could ever want or love more than I do Rayne.' Lark thought as Rayne broke the passionate kiss breathless and watched as Lark's green eyes slowly opened and met hers.

Rayne lightly kissed Lark's lips and patted her butt to get her moving. "You better get moving sweets if you want the shops to still be open." Rayne teased with a wink, watching Lark stroll out of the bathroom appreciating everything about her sexy lover. "Whew! She sets my passions on fire!" Rayne replied softly, inhaling deeply and exhaled with a sigh of complete happiness. Rayne snapped out of her dreamy state and slipped on a white T-shirt before pulling her navy blue, long sleeved, cotton v-necked shirt on and tucked it into her shorts sliding her black belt around her waist before buckling it. Rayne put on her thick, silver linked necklace along with her silver hoop, diamond cut earrings and her silver fossil watch to finish the ensemble. I guess you get the picture...she loves silver and it looks great on her! Rayne liberally sprayed her 'Curve' perfume on and headed out of the bathroom looking oh, so sexy. Lark turned around and was enchanted when Rayne stepped out of the bathroom thoroughly enjoying the sexy vision standing before her. Rayne stopped and looked at her confused. "What's wrong babe?"

"Aah, absolutely nothing. I was just stunned by your beauty." Lark stammered and swallowed hard closing her mouth, which was agape with awe. The feeling that Rayne was all hers overwhelmed her and left her somewhat speechless.

"I know. I have that affect on women babe." Rayne teased cockily with a laugh as she approached Lark.

Lark laughed. "You are so damn cocky Rayne." Lark answered pointing her finger at Rayne as she finished applying her own lotion.

Rayne moved in behind Lark and put her hands on Lark's hips as she kissed Lark's neck. "You know I'm only teasing." She whispered in Lark's ear nibbling the soft skin along Lark's neck.

Lark turned her head to the side and looked up at her. "You know you're good looking...you ain't fooling me girly...girl!" Lark teased with a laugh seeing the look of embarrassment on Rayne's face because she did find herself attractive if you must know.

Rayne laughed. "Sorry...but I thought you liked that cockiness."

"Oh, I love it...just stop trying to pull the wool over my eyes...I know who you are darlin." Lark teased with a laugh as Rayne chuckled and assaulted Lark's neck with light kisses, driving her absolutely mad.

"Hmmm, you smell delicious as well and I just love that 'Sun Ripened Raspberry' lotion on you. Oh, how I'd love to eat you." Rayne purred seductively lightly nibbling on Lark's neck when the phone rang. "Damn!" She replied with disappointment reluctantly moving to answer the phone. "Hello." She answered with slight agitation. "Oh, hi mom." Rayne answered changing her tone quickly when she found her mother at the other end of the phone line. "Hold on...let me ask the boss." Rayne teased with a sarcastic grin covering the phone and looked at Lark who rolled her eyes and planted her hands on her hips in disbelief Rayne said that to her mother about her.

"Boss?" She asked dryly with a raised eyebrow.

Rayne puckered her lips and blew her a kiss with a sexy smile planted firmly on her face. "Mom wants to know if we'll come over for dinner tonight."

"That's fine with me as long as she makes her fabulous strawberry shortcake." Lark answered licking her lips at the thought of the tasty dessert. She would go regardless but it didn't hurt to ask about the wonderful treat.

"Mom...two words...strawberry shortcake." Rayne teased through the phone and winked at Lark with a smile. "It's already been made Lark." Rayne replied enthusiastically as she looked at her lover.

"Yes!" Lark replied excitedly and wiggled her butt much to Rayne's delight as an eyebrow shot up at the display of excitement.

"Huh?" Rayne asked her mother, as she was busy watching Lark and didn't hear her. "Sorry...I was watching Lark do the strawberry shortcake happy dance...aah...sure...I'll tell her to do the dance for you later." Rayne answered laughing as she looked at Lark who scrunched up her face and pointed at Rayne warningly as if she didn't need to give her mother that much information. "Oh, okay...seven's fine with us. See ya later mom." Rayne replied clicking the phone off as Lark finished dressing.

Rayne couldn't help but notice how exquisite Lark looked in her shell, coral colored cotton, low cut neck shirt which was tucked neatly into white drawstring shorts with a hip length white cardigan draped over her shoulders. "Baby...you are a vision of loveliness!" Rayne exclaimed thoroughly appreciative of her beauty as she approached Lark who blushed with a sexy smile as Rayne kissed her soundly with Lark's legs becoming weak from the passionate kiss. "Are you ready?" Rayne asked huskily.

"Just let me grab my purse." Lark answered as she grabbed the said item off the nightstand and put the strap on her shoulder and headed towards the door.

Rayne grabbed her essentials for their shopping trip and joined her lover at the door that stood smiling and kissed her once she made it there. "Is my Adonis ready now?" Lark teased with a smile slipping her hand into Rayne's sending her heart aflutter from her touch.

"I am now that you're next to me." Rayne replied seductively before lightly kissing Lark's lips and slipped on her black 'Oakley' sunglasses before opening the door for Lark. "Age before beauty." She teased with Lark pinching her butt as she passed through the door.

"Seems to me that I'm dating an older woman." Lark teased slipping on her 'Ray Ban' sunglasses as they strolled nonchalantly towards the elevators hand in hand.

"But a very sexy older woman I might add." Rayne teased cockily with a smile as she pulled her younger lover closer and kissed her cheek while they waited for the elevator doors to open.

"Very sexy." Lark agreed softly and sexily with a wide smile reveling in Rayne's closeness and kissed her inviting lips.

"Hmmm, I just love a younger, green eyed, blonde woman." Rayne answered seductively with a sly grin as the doors opened to the elevator.

They both entered the empty elevator and Lark leaned against the back wall before engulfing her taller lover in a hug. "So, you like younger women huh?" Lark asked suggestively with a sexy smile as her hands conveniently rested on Rayne's ass.

"Only you baby." Rayne whispered huskily, slowly leaning down to capture the waiting lips for a kiss. "Shit! Lark!" Rayne exclaimed as she broke the kiss and looked at Lark with a pained expression. "Sweets...I am so sorry." She apologized and pushed her sunglasses up on top of her head holding her dark bangs off her forehead revealing her apologetically blue eyes.

"Rayne...what are you apologizing for?" Lark asked confusedly.

"I totally forgot to congratulate you on your Golden Globe award baby! I am so sorry I didn't do it before. I'm so happy for you." Rayne answered with excitement and hugged Lark tightly. "I wanted to be there to congratulate you and when I got there you had already left." Rayne explained regretfully.

Lark broke the hug and looked up at Rayne gratefully. "You came there looking for me?" She asked in an excited tone.

"Yes...Jayce and I looked all over for you. We went to every damn party in California looking for you and we couldn't find you. I think you're the first person I haven't been able to find. I'm a damn Secret Service Agent and couldn't find you or contact you by phone...that's impressive honey!" Rayne chuckled as did Lark.

"I went to the airport hotel after I left the stage and went to bed. I didn't want to be bothered so I just didn't answer the phone. Hell, I didn't even tell Elaine or my family where I was located. They were quite pissed to say the least." She answered with a laugh.

"Your phone was busy though...I know...I called it a hundred times!"

"Hmmm, I've been having a problem with it lately so I'll have to exchange it. I didn't know there was anything wrong with it the other night though." Lark answered simply. "But you came looking for me?" She asked excitedly.

"Of course, how could I not after that speech you gave?" Rayne asked with a chuckle. "I'm so proud of you and thanks for what you said about me...it meant a lot to me." Rayne answered genuinely and leaned down for a soul-searing kiss.

'She is so incredibly sweet. I can't believe she came looking for me.' Lark thought to herself with a smile slowly creeping across her face from her thoughts.

They broke their kiss when the elevator doors opened and they exited into the lobby holding hands as Rayne slipped her sunglasses back down over her eyes. They approached the door as a group of American women screamed and shouted. "There she is!" And rushed towards them.

"Great! Remind me to never stay in an American hotel again when we travel abroad so we can have some privacy." Rayne exclaimed agitatedly and stepped in front of Lark instinctively to protect her from the onslaught of fans. "Sorry ladies...she's not giving autographs right now." Rayne informed the group and heard Lark chuckle from behind her and felt her squeeze her hand for approval of her statement.

"She can be so butch sometimes and I love how she instinctively moves to protect me." Lark thought happily.

"No, we want your autograph Rayne!" The women exclaimed excitedly.

"What? Why would you want mine?" Rayne asked with disbelief and confusion.

"Because of this!" The woman answered and handed Rayne a magazine with her picture on the cover from when she did the photo shoot for the charity.

"Holy shit!" Rayne exclaimed with disbelief and embarrassment looking at herself on the cover lying prone with her head turned to the side resting on her crossed arms and the sheet barely covering her firm backside revealing her well-toned, tanned body. She tilted the magazine for Lark to check out and was stunned at what she saw.

"Ooh, baby...that is a hot picture!" Lark whispered aroused at the sight of her lover on the magazine naked and chuckled at Rayne's demeanor of shock.

"Yes, it is and you're a very lucky woman." The fan replied.

"Yes, I am very lucky." Lark answered smiling and possessively wrapped her arm around Rayne. "Go on babe...sign the magazines for them." Lark coaxed her stunned lover.

Rayne looked at Lark slightly embarrassed. "No, sorry ladies." Rayne answered as Lark poked her in the ribs and Rayne looked back at her confused.

"Go on baby." Lark answered with a reassuring smile and a wink.

Rayne reluctantly took the woman's pen to autograph the magazine. "Where did you get this magazine?" Rayne asked as the woman stared dreamily at her and was unable to answer the question.

"We got them at the airport in the States before coming over here." The other woman answered with a smile.

"Wow...they didn't waste anytime getting these out did they?" Rayne asked Lark looking at her with disbelief.

"I guess not...can I see your magazine please?" Lark asked one of the fans that gladly handed her the magazine. Lark scanned through the pages to the middle of the magazine and was shocked to see four pages dedicated to pictures with her and Rayne...including the centerfold. "Rayne...check it out." Lark replied with awe at how good the picture turned out of her lying on top of Rayne who lay prone as with both of them looking at the camera seductively. "This is my favorite one of us." Lark acknowledged admiringly.

"This is too weird." Rayne answered feeling very uncomfortable with everything as she looked down at the picture. "You look incredible Lark." Rayne answered with a smile glancing down at Lark who leaned against her tall lover.

"I love this picture Rayne. You look so sexy!" Lark gushed in awe and flipped the page to find the picture of her lying on top of Rayne who lay on her back. "Wow! This one's great too!" Lark exclaimed excitedly and looked up at Rayne who glanced down as she signed the magazine.

"That is a great picture of you honey." Rayne answered adoringly and finished signing the last magazine.

"Can we get you both to sign the centerfold's?" One fan asked appreciatively.

"Sure." Lark answered happily and took the pen signing her name on the picture before handing it to Rayne who did the same.

"Okay...I think that's it... right?" Rayne asked looking around to confirm everyone received an autograph and slipped her hand into Lark's glad that was over with leading her lover away from the crowd. She felt totally uncomfortable with all of the attention and wanted to leave...quickly.

"Oh, could we please get our picture taken with you both?" The fans begged.

Rayne looked at Lark with an uneasy expression. "Just one, then we have to leave." Lark answered with a smile and patted Rayne's back to reassure her who reluctantly agreed to the picture.

The fan grabbed a hotel staffer to take the picture as everyone huddled around Rayne and Lark while the employee clicked the picture. "Thank you so much." The fans exclaimed excitedly.

"You're welcome." Lark answered turning away from Rayne to autograph another picture for a fan, which handed her a magazine.

"Here's my card if you are looking for someone else or just for a one night stand." One very sexy woman offered and held her card out for Rayne.

"Keep it. Lark's the only woman I will ever need." Rayne answered disgustedly at the gall of the woman for propositioning her and pulled Lark out of the crowd heading for the door.

"You okay?" Lark asked as they exited the hotel lobby and walked up the street towards the shops.

"No slightly overwhelmed and that chick was very rude." Rayne answered agitated, glancing back at the group who had exited the hotel for one last look at them.

"What did she do?" Lark asked inquisitively as Rayne turned back to her.

"She offered her card to me to call her in case I wanted someone else!" Rayne answered still appalled by the audacity of the woman.

Lark laughed. "What did you tell her?" Lark asked as she could only imagine what Rayne said to the woman from the agitated look on her face.

"I told her you were the only woman I will ever need." Rayne answered with a sexy smile as emerald greens met blues having a calming affect on her. She lightly kissed Lark's lips and quickened their pace to get away from the gawking women.

"That's so incredibly sweet honey!" Lark answered with a smile with her heart aflutter by Rayne's admission. "Those pictures look great and I'm so psyched to see you on the cover sexy." Lark proudly answered flashing Rayne a smile and put her arm around her lover.

"I wonder how I made the cover and not you...you're the celebrity?" Rayne asked perplexed as to why she was on there and not Lark.

"Babe...get real...you are hot! Add that with the sexy blue eyes of yours, that fabulous body and it screams the cover!" Lark answered emphatically.

"Sal must be up to something." Rayne thought out loud skeptically.

"Don't be so mistrusting Rayne...it's because you're such a sexy beast...my sexy beast." Lark teasingly laughed and snuggled closer to Rayne slipping her arm around her waist.

"Only yours baby." Rayne answered with a wink and a sly grin before putting her arm around Lark's shoulder and kissing the top of her head.

"So, what are you looking to buy?" Rayne asked as the pair approached the market place and looked around then back down to Lark who had a gleam in her eye from all of the shops. "Oh, no...I see that look in you're eyes...I'm in trouble!" Rayne teased with a laugh.

"Yes, you are...I'm looking to buy everything." Lark teased and shared a laugh with her raven-haired lover who shook her head wondering how she agreed to this shopping date in the first place.

'Had to be temporary insanity or those fabulous green eyes that made me lose all sense of reality.' Rayne thought lovingly looking at her green-eyed lover who scanned the shops looking for her first victim. "Okay...be gentle with me...remember, I'm still recuperating." Rayne grinned slipping her hand into Lark's.

"I'm always gentle with you baby." Lark seductively answered flashing a sexy smile and a wink looking up at her tall lover before squeezing her hand for affirmation.

"Keep that up and you won't get any shopping done...we'll have to go back to the hotel." Rayne answered with a flirtatious glance with Lark pulling her into the first shop that caught her eye. "The hunting has begun!" Rayne teased with a laugh knowing the shopkeeper was no match for Lark once she found something she liked and the bargaining war would commence.

"Oh, Rayne...this statue of Aphrodite is absolutely gorgeous!" Lark gushed looking the statue over with admiration. "This would look fabulous in the family room don't you think?" She asked excitedly and noticed the pensive expression on her lover's face.

"Well...yeah, I suppose so." Rayne answered non-committal and hesitantly, unsure of whether Lark had redecorated their house or not.

"What's wrong?" Lark asked with concern shaking Rayne's hand that she held to get her attention from her thoughts.

"Well...aah...I can't say Lark...I don't know if the family room has changed or not since I was there last." Rayne stammered nervously and regretfully. She didn't know why it bothered her not knowing if things had changed but it did...a lot. Maybe it was because she had a feeling of missing out on certain things with the house that might have happened while she was gone. They both had spent a great deal of time renovating the house and decorating it how they liked it. She felt connected to the house and a wave of jealousy swept over her making her feel that she wasn't apart of anything that may have changed with the house. She wasn't even sure if Lark wanted her to just move back in right away.

"The house is the same as it was when you left baby. I made one change in the bedroom which is a surprise for you but other than that...everything is the same." Lark answered reassuringly and saw the disappointment in Rayne's eyes subside.

"I'm just being silly I guess...I felt left out." Rayne answered with an embarrassed sigh and looked down.

"That's not being silly honey. You have every right to feel that way...it's your home too. You are planning on moving back in right? I mean, I guess I just assumed that you would." Lark asked awkwardly hoping that Rayne wanted to move back into their home and squeezed her hand moving closer to her troubled lover.

"That's what I intended to do Lark. Do you want me to move back in?" Rayne questioned locking stormy blues with comforting greens.

"Absolutely...I guess I shouldn't have assumed that you would because I don't know what your situation has been for the last six months. Do you have a house or condo you've been living in that you don't want to leave?" Lark asked awkwardly.

"No, aah...I went from one assignment to another and stayed wherever the Service put me up. Basically, I lived out of my suitcase and fortunately, I didn't have to stay in hotels the entire time and was able to stay in apartments they provided." Rayne explained to her blond lover.

"That must have been very lonely for you to not be in your own home with all of your things baby...I'm so sorry." Lark answered regretfully and sadly with her green eyes filled in tears from the thought of Rayne living such a lonely existence running the back of her hand lovingly against Rayne's cheek.

"Yeah, well...there's nothing I can do about that now and I'd rather not think about it. So, I'm moving back home with you...where I belong." Rayne answered with a smile wrapping her arms around Lark and engulfed her in a loving hug.

"I'm so glad that you're coming home. The neighbors will be happy too." Lark answered softly kissing Rayne's cheek breaking the hug smiling.

"Why will they be happy?" Rayne asked confused.

"Because the lawn will finally get mowed. You know it grows quite high after six months." Lark teasingly smiled.

"Ah-oh...I have my work cut out for me huh?" Rayne asked with a chuckle. "As long as no one touched my mower...I'll be fine." Rayne answered with a laugh seeing Lark's demeanor change and quickly diverted her green eyes to the price tag on the statue.

"Oh, look this price is an insult to the Goddess of Love." Lark answered coyly trying to change the subject. 'She's going to kill me.' Lark thought nervously knowing Rayne loved her riding mower and treated it as if it was her car.

"Aah...Lark, what's wrong with my mower?" Rayne asked nervously taping Lark on the shoulder that motioned the shopkeeper over.

"It's not as bad as it looks Rayne...really." Lark answered nonchalantly hoping Rayne wouldn't be too pissed off at her or pursue it further and waved her hand fervently to the shopkeeper.

"What did you do to it?" Rayne asked with worry her pulse quickening with the sweat forming on her brow and moved in front of Lark to look at her who obviously was trying to avoid the conversation.

Lark knew Rayne loved her lawn mower very much and would be pissed when she found out what she did to it and was afraid to go there but knew Rayne wouldn't let it go. Lark gritted her teeth and flashed a sexy smile looking up at Rayne hoping it would help her cause. "Well...aah...I put a dent in it." Lark stammered hesitantly and very nervously.

"How big of a dent?" Rayne asked through clenched teeth worriedly fighting her anger.

"Aah...big." Lark answered turning towards the shopkeeper to let him know she wanted the statue obviously trying to avoid Rayne's question.

Rayne moved in front of Lark. "How big?" She asked sternly placing her hands on her hips

"Oh, okay! Geez! You're relentless!" Lark gave in frustrated dropping her hands. "I wiped out the whole front fender thingy!" Lark admitted defeated and guiltily gesturing with her hands.

"What?! How did you do that?!" Rayne asked with mounting agitation.

"Well...I missed you so much and I went out there to feel more connected to you and you know I've never driven one before...well, except when I sat on your lap that one time on it. Remember that? It was so much fun." Lark answered with a laugh fondly remembering the incident and still trying to avert the conversation away from the mower hoping Rayne would forget about it...no such luck!

"Lark...how did you wreck it?" Rayne asked agitatedly not biting on the diversion.

"Well, I didn't know the thing would take off so fast and I plowed right into the side of the garage door." Lark explained animatedly. "I promise I'll get it fixed." Lark pleaded hoping Rayne would somehow understand.

Rayne chuckled and pulled Lark into her strong arms not able to find it in her to be mad at Lark. "Did you get hurt?" She asked with a laugh, picturing Lark trying to drive the lawnmower.

"Well, I broke a fingernail." Lark answered with embarrassment and a laugh, as did Rayne.

"Which one?" Rayne asked laughing as Lark showed her the injured finger.

"Aah...poor baby." She teased and kissed her finger and shared a hardy laugh with Lark.

"You're not mad?" She asked excitedly and relieved looking up at her tall lover.

"A little bit but I forgive you...after all you did break a nail in the whole incident." Rayne answered with a chuckle leaning down kissing Lark. "Don't touch my mower ever again." She replied through her kiss as Lark started to laugh. "And you're going to fix it too." Rayne teasingly laughed with Lark lacing her smaller fingers through Rayne's and headed to the counter to pay for the statue along with making arrangements to have it shipped home.

Continued in Part 2.


Back To Main Page