Raging Horses

Part Five

T. Stratton

*********************************************

"How did you get those pictures?" Jasmine Lee asked as she sat back in her chair.

"I was in the right place at the right time, that's all." Jacob grinned as he fidgeted with his camera.

Jasmine leaned forward and rested her arms on her desk, "you better be careful, buddy. You're getting way to cocky and soon you'll make a mistake and get yourself in a whole lot of trouble."

"Don't worry about me. I have the golden touch." Jacob raised his hand with a camera in it. "Whatever I shoot, it becomes a money maker."

Jasmine looked at the smug looking man and shook her head with a smile. "That is true. Just watch it, nobody stays at the top for long and you've been there for quite sometime."

Jacob brushed some unseen lint from his gray slacks. "Like I said don't worry, I plan on being here for a little while longer."

"Where do you plan on going today?" Jasmine asked as she brushed her straight black hair out of her eyes.

"I'm planning on getting some shots of Jordan Martin and her friend. Those two brought in some big bucks with the last ones." Jacob shifted in his seat as he remembered what he watched happen between the two women.

"Don't forget I get first pick of anything you get," Jasmine stated as she shifted some papers into a pile. "My boss loved the last ones, by the way."

"I know he did," Jacob stood, "he sent me a little bonus with my payment."

Jasmine looked up in surprise, "really? Wow, I've never heard him do that before."

"It was a very pleasant surprise," the brown hair photographer grinned. "I'll see ya later." He said as he walked to the door.

"Later," Jasmine yelled back. "If he's not careful he's going to get himself in a whole lot of trouble, but I guess that's why he gets the good shots."

*********************************************

"I'm sorry for what I did to your dad," Jay apologized as she ran the wash cloth she had over Jordan's back.

"Jay would you please stop that. I have already forgiven you or wasn't I convincing enough for you?" Jordan replied as she closed her eyes when Jay caressed her backside.

"No you were very convincing. I just feel so bad about what I did." Jay stepped closer so she could wrap her arms around Jordan's soapy body. "I love you and I don't want to have you ever look at me the way you did when you came and got you dad."

"What look?" Jordan asked as she turned around.

"When you walked past me, you gave me a look." Jay shrugged her shoulder wishing now that she had kept her mouth shut.

"I don't remember doing that." Jordan confessed a she thought back to this afternoon.

Jay kissed along Jordan's collar bone. "It's okay, no harm done." She gently pushed Jordan into the warm spray of the shower so the water could wash away the soap.

"If it didn't bother you, you wouldn't have brought it up." Jordan nudged Jay away. "If I hurt your feelings I'm sorry."

"You didn't hurt my feelings. I just never expected to see you look at me like that." Jay stated honestly.

"I was just concerned with my Dad. It must have been a reflex I have when someone hurts a member of my family." Jordan cupped Jay face. "And it doesn't matter who that person is. You should have seen some of the looks I've thrown my brothers."

Jay looked deep into the blue eyes that held her soul and smiled. "Pretty bad huh,"

"Worse than you could imagine." Jordan leaned over and kissed soft lips.

"Let's get out of here, the water is getting cold and I want to make sure you stay heated up." Jay shifted so she could turn the water off.

"I have no problem heating up when your this close to me," Jordan cupped Jay's breast together and licked both nipples.

"I love it when you do that," Jay moaned as she grabbed Jordan by the waist so she wouldn't fall to the floor.

Jordan guided Jay up against the shower wall not once stopping the nipping and sucking. With her knee she nudged Jay's legs apart. "Ride me." She whispered.

Jay lowered her head and moved her hips against strong thighs, "oh, fuck."

Jordan kissed her way up Jay's neck nibbling an ear lobe playfully. "I love how you feel," she moaned as she grabbed Jay's ass to have Jay move faster.

"So close.." Jay groaned, "I want you to be inside me."

Jordan lowered her leg and slid two fingers inside Jay's wet center. "Hang on to my neck."

Jay clasped her hands together behind Jordan's neck. She met each thrust with her own, "Yes, baby that's it."

"Come for me," Jordan begged as she held on to Jay's quivering body.

"OHHH, GOD," Jay yelled as her body fell over the edge.

Jordan slowly pulled her fingers from Jay and brought them up to her mouth, "better than chocolate."

"My turn now, but I want you on the bed," Jay took a hold of Jordan's hand and guided her out of the shower. "Forget the towel, I want you all wet."

"Believe me baby, I'm very wet." Jordan informed Jay as she ran the small blonde's fingers through her wetness.

"You sure are." Jay grinned as she moved so she was against the tall strong body, "crawl up on the bed, but stay on your hands and knees."

"Okay," Jordan kissed Jay before she got up on the bed. "Like this?"

Jay stepped around so she could get a good view of Jordan spread eagle on her knees. "Damn, you are gorgeous." Then she crawled up behind Jordan and caressed her smooth round butt. "Absolutely gorgeous."

"I want to feel you," Jordan pleaded.

Jay moved up closer and wrapped her arm around Jordan's thigh and began to stroke Jordan's wet lips. She circled around Jordan's enlarged clit rubbing across the tip every once in a while. Which cause Jordan's body to twitch.

"Ohh, baby, Ohh yes," Jordan moaned in the pillow she held on to.

Jay used her other hand and teased the opening that begged to be filled. "You want me?"

"Forever," Jordan answered breathlessly.

With that answer Jay entered Jordan. The feeling of Jordan's muscles contracting around her fingers intensified Jay's movements.

"FASTER," Jordan screamed loudly, "OHH, YESSSS!"

Jay knew Jordan was close so she added another finger.

Jordan's back arched as she threw her head back, "JAY, YESSS BABY, YES!" She yelled as she sank to the bed.

Jay followed her down lying on top of her kissing her back. "I sure hope your room is sound proof."

*********************************************

"Good morning Mom and Dad," Jordan said as she walked into the kitchen.

"Good morning, honey." Cindi replied as she poured herself a cup of coffee. "What are the plans for today?"

"Well, I have to go and do a couple of interviews this afternoon." Jordan walked up to the cupboards and grabbed a bowl. "I was wondering if you could maybe keep Jay company while I'm gone. I sorta want to get her something special."

"Like what?" Cindi asked with a grin.

Jordan sat down next to her dad, "Did you know it was her mothers?" She gently rubbed a finger across the top of the ring. "I just want to give her something that is a special."

"Let me come with you this afternoon. I know just the thing." Cindi walked up behind her daughter and hugged her. "Something I've been meaning to give to you, but wanted to wait until the right time."

"What is it?" Jordan turned to her mom.

"Just wait," Cindi patted Jordan's nose with her finger.

"Okay, fine. So Dad will you keep Jay busy?" Jordan asked her Dad as she turned back around to face the table.

"I'd be happy too," Joe answered with a smile.

"Would be happy to do what?" Jay asked when she walked in and walked up to Jordan and gave her a kiss.

"I asked Dad to keep you company while I'm gone this afternoon doing interviews." Jordan responded before she gave Jay another kiss.

"No need, I'm going with you." Jay stated as she walked to the table and took a seat. "Where's Ellen?"

"Day off, and you want to come with?" Jordan questioned. "You'll be bored out of your mind. All we do is sit there and talk. In fact I usually get asked the same questions over and over again."

"That's fine. I won't mind," Jay smiled. "I'll just sit and watch you." She wiggled her eyebrows.

"Why don't you come with me," Joe asked. "I really wanted to show you around."

Jay glanced over at Jordan who begged her with her eyes to go with her dad. "Okay, Dad."

"Good, we will have a great time." Joe slapped Jay on the back.

*********************************************

"I'm so glad Jay didn't come with me today." Jordan took a deep breath. "That slime ball Jacob Trainers was there."

"Was he the one who kept snapping off pictures every few seconds?" Cindi asked as she leaned back against the leather seat of the limousine. "You sure do travel in style."

"One of the perks," Jordan sighed back. "Even though all I do is sit there all day, it totally runs me to the ground."

"Well, you were right about the same questions being asked over and over. My god why can't you just get a list and send each person a recorded message." Cindi grabbed a bottle of water from the small refrigerator next to her seat. "Want one?"

"Sure, thanks," Jordan bend forward and grabbed the plastic bottle from her mom. "Where are we headed now?"

"To the bank." Cindi responded.

"Okay, to the bank," Jordan muttered around the water bottle.

********************************************

"What are we doing here?" Jay asked as she put her hands on her hips. "If you wanted to go to the beach we could have walked out of Jordan's backdoor."

Joe nodded his head, "true, true, but does Jordan's beach have something like that?" He pointed his head over at some very attractive women playing volleyball.

"No, no it doesn't," Jay lowered her sunglasses as she watched the game. "What are we going to tell the wives we did today?"

"We'll just tell them that we sat at some café and people watched." Joe mumbled as he opened his lawn chair.

"Well, it's not all a lie," Jay replied as she copied the man.

*********************************************

"Mom do you think you could get Dad to take you out for dinner." Jordan asked her Mom as they pulled up to the bank.

"I don't think I will have a problem doing that," Cindi stepped out of the vehicle. "Considering I know where he's taking Jay."

"Oh, really, and where would that be?" Jordan looked at her Mom.

"He took her to the beach," Cindi said before she walked to the door and held it open for her daughter.

"Why in the world would he take her there?" Jordan asked as she stepped in the building.

"Why to watch all the half naked women running around." Cindi replied calmly.

Jordan stopped and turned to face her mom, "what?"

"Oh, he does it all the time." Cindi informed Jordan as she stepped closer to her. "It keeps him out of trouble and gets him out from under my feet at home."

"I can't believe it," Jordan muttered as a tall man walked up to them.

"Is there something I could help you with?" He asked politely.

"Yes, I need to get in my safety deposit box," Cindi informed the man.

"Sure thing ma'am. Please follow me." He turned and headed towards an other man who sat at a desk. "This is Mr. Willard, he will help you."

"Thank you," Cindi shook the man's hand. "Good afternoon, I would like to get into my safety deposit box."

"Certainly ma'am, please follow me. Do you have your key with you?" Mr. Willard asked as grabbed a set of keys before he stood.

"Yes, I do," Cindi smiled.

"All right then, this way please." He walked over to where a door with a plaque saying private was attached. "We will get your box and then you may go in this room so nobody will bother you."

"Thank you," Cindi looked back at Jordan and smiled at the still stunned expression she had on her face. "Don't worry dear, they just like to look."

Jordan didn't know what she hated to worse the knowledge of her dad watching half naked women running around or Jay sitting there with him…watching. "Definitely Jay, yep most definitely." Jordan thought has she followed her mom.

*********************************************

"Is it noticeable?" Jay asked Joe as she lowered the bottle of water she held up against her eye.

Joe grinned, "no not really."

"Are you sure?" Jay carefully touched the sore spot with her fingers. "It feels kind of swollen."

"You could always say that you tripped over a garbage can." Joe suggested with a shrug.

Jay turned to look at him, "you know this is all your fault. If you had just taken me to see the walk of fame instead of some half naked women this wouldn't of happened."

"I wasn't the one who got asked to play. So don't go blaming me for this." Joe gestured to Jay face.

"I'm dead aren't I?" Jay groaned as she brought the water bottle back up to her eye.

Joe patted her on the back, "I think that is a pretty good statement."

*********************************************

"My mother gave this to me the day I told her that I was going to marry your father. Her mother did the same to her, so now it is my turn." Cindi reached into the metal box and pulled out a small black box. "The family would be very honored if you would give this to Jay."

Jordan held out her hand as her Mom handed her the box. Very carefully she opened the lid. "Oh my, Mom this is beautiful."

Inside the box laid a gold chain with a pendant. On the pendant were two jewels, one of the colors matched the softness of Jordan's blue eyes and the other was a perfect match to Jay emerald green.

"She'll love it." Jordan gasped as she removed the necklace. "The green matches her eyes."

"And the blue matches yours," Cindi stepped around the table and hugged her daughter. "It's about time you finally found someone worth your love."

"Thanks, Mom," Jordan cried. "I've never been so happy."

"Oh, honey," Cindi wiped away the tears that ran down Jordan's cheeks. "Let's go so you can give that to Jay."

*********************************************

"They should be home any time now," Joe informed Jay who had just walked down the stairs.

"Thanks again for doing this," Jay walked up to Joe who was looking our the window next to the front door.

"No problem, since you getting that was sorta a little bit my fault." Joe smiled. "It doesn't look so bad now."

"Sure it doesn't," Jay nudged Joe in the ribs. "My face always looked good with a big purple and blue bruise."

"I say it gives you character," Joe teased as he noticed the limo pull up. "They're here."

"Oh shit, she's going to kill me." Jay mumbled as she went to the living room for a quick drink.

"I'll protect you," Joe yelled.

"Like you could. I beat the crap out of you and I'm way smaller than you." Jay bellowed back.

Joe nodded his head, "true, but you surprised me. This time I know it will be coming."

Joe turned around when the door opened and his wife and daughter walked in. "Well hello you two. How was your day?"

Cindi and Jordan stopped and looked from one another to the grinning man in front of them.

"What's wrong?" Cindi asked suspiciously.

Joe shrugged his shoulders, "what makes you think something is wrong?"

"I've been married to you for a long time and I know you so well, so spill it." Cindi ordered.

"Well, there was kind of a little accident," Joe scrunched his face.

"What happened?" Jordan asked, "and where is Jay?"

Jay walked into the room and took a deep breath, "I'm right here." She gave the two women a small wave.

"Oh my, what happened to your eye." Jordan questioned as she walked over to Jay.

Jay pointed at Joe, "it's all his fault."

*********************************************

"I can't believe it." Jordan paced back and forth.

Jay sat on the bed with her head lowered, "what was I suppose to do?"

Jordan stopped and looked at Jay, "saying no comes to my mind."

"True," Jay agreed. "I seem to be saying this a lot since we've been here, but I'll say it again. I'm sorry."

"You know sometimes sorry isn't good enough." Jordan fumed and began to pace again. "You know I think I need to take a bath and be alone for awhile." She walked off not even looking at the shocked expression on Jay's face.

"Okay," Jay said to Jordan's back as the bathroom door closed. "I really screwed up."

Jay stood and walked to the bathroom door and ran her hand over the dark wood. She took a deep breath, "I'm sorry……again." She walked out of the room and down the stairs.

"Still mad is she?" Joe asked when he saw Jay.

Jay just nodded her head.

""Sorry about all this," Joe replied sincerely as he gave Jay a hug. "She'll calm down."

"Hope so," Jay mumbled and walked into the living room plopping on the couch. "So where are you taking the misses?"

"Well, she's pretty mad at me too, so I was thinking about this new expensive restaurant that we heard about."

Jay sat up and thought out loud, "maybe I should do something like that." She looked at Joe, "do they deliver?"

"Only way to find out," Joe grabbed his cell phone..

Jay smiled up at him as she waited until he was done on the phone.

"They said that they could have a fantastic dinner for two here in an hour." Joe informed Jay as he hung up. "Plus this is all on me, because it is mostly my fault she's mad at you."

"You're right and thanks," Jay agreed and stood to shake Joe's hand. "Now I have to get some other things ready."

Joe watched Jay head of to the kitchen. "Daughter you sure have got a good one. Don't stay to mad at her."

"What are you doing?" Cindi asked her husband as she walked into the room.

Joe leaned down and placed a soft kiss on her lips, "making things right with our two daughters."

"Good for you. Now take me to dinner." Cindi ordered and grabbed Joe's hand.

"Yes dear, lets go," Joe followed his wife out of the room and out the door.

*********************************************

Jordan stayed in the tub thinking about what happened and realized that she acted a little to hard on Jay.

"Jay, honey?" Jordan said as she stepped out of the bathroom drying herself off.

"She must think I'm a bitch," Jordan muttered as she reached for her robe that laid on the bed.

Jordan noticed a folded white piece of paper with her name on it sitting on top of her dresser. She walked over and flipped it open.

You are my heart.

You are my soul.

Please forgive me.

Love, Jay

Please met me down stairs.

"I wonder what this is all about?" Jordan asked as she walked out of the room and down the stairs.

*********************************************

"Okay, everything looks good." Jay said as she rearranged the dozen roses she had picked out of the garden.

"Oh, my," Jordan gasped as she walked into her dining room. "This looks wonderful." She looked up at Jay and noticed the tight black jeans with a light green silk shirt. "You look wonderful."

"Thanks, I wanted to do something special for you." Jay smiled as stepped up to Jordan and placed a soft kiss on her lips. "Still mad at me?"

"No, and I'm sorry for acting like a bitch." Jordan brought Jay closer so she could give her a hug.

Jay shook her head, "let's forget all about today and think about tonight." She hooked her arm around Jordan's waist and guided her to sit in one of the two chairs that were at the table. "I like this." Jay whispered in Jordan's ear as she caressed the silky material of the robe.

"I could always go even more casual," Jordan teased as she loosened the robes ties.

"If you did, no way in hell would we even get a chance to eat this wonderful meal." Jay replied as she lifted the lids that covered the plates.

"Wow, where did this come from?" Jordan asked as she gazed over all the delicious looking food.

Jay sat down across from Jordan, "what makes you think I didn't cook this?'

"Jay, you yourself told me about the sandwiches you made Marge," Jordan offered with a grin.

"Oh, that's right," Jay laughed. "If you must know, your dad ordered this in."

"Trying to get on my good side is he?" Jordan took a bite of the salmon and rolled her eyes in pure pleasure. "This is good."

"Mmm, it is," Jay concluded too as she took a bite.

*********************************************

"Damn it, sometimes this job sucks." Jacob cursed as he slapped at a bug that buzzed by his ear.

Jacob continued to crawl through the bushes getting poked ever once in awhile by a twig or a thorn. He wanted to see what was going on in the house, because he had seen the delivery car bring in all the packages for a romantic dinner for two.

With a quick move he looked up through the window to see the two women sitting eating dinner, "oh, how lovely." He raised his video camera and pressed record, "this is better than pictures."

*********************************************

"Are you ready for dessert?" Jay asked as she stood up and gathered their plates.

"That would be great," Jordan replied as she sipped her wine. "Do you want me to help at all?"

Jay shook her head, "no, you stay right where you are at." She kissed Jordan's head as she walked by. "Love you."

"Love you too," Jordan waited until Jay was in the kitchen before she took off up the stairs. "I can't believe I forgot about the necklace."

In her room she searched around for her purse, "Where did I put that damn thing."

"Jordan, you up there?" Jay shouted up the stairs.

"I'll be down in a second," Jordan yelled back as she spotted her purse hanging on a hook behind the bedroom door. "Gotcha!"

"If you don't hurry I'm going to eat your dessert along with yours." Jay stated as she walked back to the table. "I love strawberry short cake."

"Me too, so don't touch," Jordan took a deep breath as she walked in the room. "First I want to give you something."

Jay turned and looked at Jordan with raised eyebrows, "something for me?"

"Yes, something for you." Jordan grabbed her chair and sat down next to Jay.

"What did you do?" Jay questioned softly.

Jordan smiled and reached for Jay's hand. "You gave me something that connect me to your family. I wanted to get you something that could so you that I love you as much as you love me. I asked my mom to help me go and pick something out, but she had a better idea."

Jay watched Jordan bring her hand up dangling a gold necklace with a pendant attached to it. "The colors matches our eyes."

"Yes, they do. My mom says that this necklace has been passed down from on generation to the next. Mom says that it was time she gave it to me so I could give it to you." Jordan stood and unclasped the chain. "When the time is right you will give it to our own daughter." She walked around and placed the necklace around Jay's neck.

Tears ran down Jay's cheeks and she lightly touched the pendant. "I will cherish it until that time."

Jordan place a tender kiss where the necklace rested on Jay's neck. "You are my heart . You are my soul. Forever I'll love you."

"I like that," Jay moaned when lips once again touched her neck.

"Stole some of it from a very good poet." Jordan whispered softly into Jay's ear.

"You should pay her some sort of royalties," Jay responded as she stood up and turned to Jordan. "Will you do me the honor of dancing with me?"

"I would be happy to," Jordan stepped up and wrapped her arms around Jay's neck.

"Don't you want any music?" Jay asked before she kissed Jordan's long neck.

Jordan turned her face so that Jay would kiss her lips, "I think we can make our own music."

"Mmmhmm," Jay mumbled around Jordan's lips.

*********************************************

"This is getting good," Jacob smiled as he zoomed in on the happy couple. "These two are money in the bank."

Jacob nearly bumped the camera into the window when Jay untied Jordan's robe so she could let it fall to the ground. "Why are the good looking ones taken?"

He sat there for a few more minutes with the camera rolling until he was sure that he had enough. "Okay time to go," Jacob placed a kiss on his hand and then rested it on the window, "thanks you two for a lovely evening."

*********************************************

"Thanks for dinner, but you're still in trouble." Cindi teased as Joe pulled the car into the driveway.

"You're welcome," Joe responded as he turned off the engine. "I hope Jay had more luck with her dinner than I did with mine."

Cindi looked over at her husband and smiled, "maybe you're not in that much trouble." She leaned over an placed a kiss on Joe's check, "that was sweet of you to have dinner sent over."

"I had to help the poor girl. She looked so lost when she came down stairs." Joe opened his door and walked around to help his wife out. "I think Jordan has found her match."

"I can't wait to see how the boys react to her," Cindi laughed softly.

Joe grimaced with that thought, "poor Jay. Those two won't leave her alone for a second."

"Not to worry, Jordan will stop them from acting like the over protective brothers that they are." Cindi stated with confidence.

"Her you go dear," Joe opened the front door and stepped aside so Cindi could step through.

"You are always a gentlemen," Cindi ran a finger across Joe's chest.

Joe smiled, "always for you my love."

"Why don't we go and have a night cap?" Cindi suggested as she dropped her coat and purse on the table near the front door.

"Good idea, why don't you go pour will I be back in a second," Joe kissed his wife softly on the check and headed up stairs.

"Hurry back," Cindi called up to him as she headed towards the living room. She turned the corner and stopped dead in her tracks. "Good evening girls."

"Oh shit," Jay mumbled as she turned around making sure she stayed in front of a naked Jordan.

Jordan raised her hand a waved at her mom, "hi, Mom. You're home early."

Cindi shook her head, "not really, we've been gone for three hours."

Jay used her foot to push Jordan her robe, "so how was dinner?"

"Not as reviling as yours is, but give me time," Cindi winked at Jay as she walked over to the small bar in the corner. "I'll just grab a couple of glasses and be on my way."

"Okay, we'll be heading up to bed now," Jordan grabbed Jay's hand and tugged her to the stairs.

"Night girls," Cindi said with a laugh.

"Night," Jay and Jordan responded back as they ran up the stairs.

*********************************************

"I can't believe your Mom caught us," Jay sighed as she sat on the bed. "I'm very glad your dad wasn't with her."

"Now that would have been funny," Jordan giggled and fell on the bed next to Jay.

"You know since we've been here I have embarrassed myself in front of your family at least a dozen times." Jay pouted. "The thing is it's just been your parents. What am I going to do when your brother come for a visit."

Jordan pulled Jay down to lay next to her, "you just think that you're doing embarrassing things, honey," Jordan moved closer so she could place soft kisses on Jay's neck.

"So you're telling me that attacking your father on the first day or when I walked in on your mom when she was in the shower wasn't anything to be embarrassed about?" Jay shivered as fingers started to unbutton her shirt.

"Mom should have locked the door, and Dad is quite proud of you. Protecting me and all." Jordan ran her hand across Jay's stomach. "Baby?"

"Yes," Jay moaned when hands caressed one of her breast through her bra.

"No more talking about my parents," Jordan ordered as she crawled up on top of Jay's body.

*********************************************

"Wait until you see what I have," Jacob beamed as he walked into Jasmine office the next morning.

"What did you get?" Jasmine asked before she took a drink of her morning coffee.

Jacob tossed a tape on her desk, "put that on and see."

Jasmine sat her cup down and grabbed the tape, "this must be good with that smile your flashing this early in the morning." She walked over to the television and VCR combination and loaded the tape.

As the picture began to form of Jordan and Jay a big smile formed on the oriental woman's face.

"I see you like it as much as I do," Jacob nodded his head as he rubbed his hands together. "I want you to get this on every tabloid show on TV."

Jasmine didn't even take her eyes off the screen in front of her, "you might get in a lot of trouble for this you know."

"I don't give a shit," Jacob stood and began to pace, "I just want this to be the biggest payday anyone in the business has ever had."

"I have no doubt about the amount of money you'll get," Jasmine shut off the VCR and ejected the tape, "but the proves that you were on private property invading their privacy."

"Since when did I give a shit about that?" Jacob glared at the small woman. "I do what I have to do to get the job done. If they don't like it then damn it they should stay out of the lime light."

"You don't have to jump down my throat. I'm in the same business as you remember?" Jasmine sat back down in her chair and grabbed her cup. "You better just watch your back."

"Sorry and I will," Jacob yawned. "I'm heading home to get some sleep. See ya later."

"Bye," Jasmine waved then set her cup down and picked up the tape. "I have a feeling this is going to back fire on you my friend."

*********************************************

"Hi Marge," Jay said into the phone. "How are things back there?"

""I'm fine thank you for asking," Marge teased as she sat down on a kitchen chair.

Jay laughed, "I did say hi first."

"Yes you did so I forgive you and the ranch is just fine," Marge informed Jay. "Jimmy will be very disappointed he missed your call."

"Well I'll make it up to him. I bought him a pair of those red swim trunks that match those guys on the on show he loves to watch." Jay tugged on Jordan's shirt sleeve. "Say hi"

"Hi Marge," Jordan yelled then planted a kiss on Jay's cheek.

"Hi Jordan," Marge laughed back. "What have the two of you been up too?"

"Not to much in the last couple of days. Jordan has been doing a bunch of press junkets." Jay smiled when Jordan handed her a can of diet Dr. Pepper.

"I heard about those, sound pretty boring." Marge stated as she swatted a fly that buzzed pasted her. "When will you be coming home?"

"Hold on I'll ask?" Jay turned to Jordan who was about to take a bit out of her sandwich. "when do you think we'll be heading home?"

Jordan grinned, "I like the sound of that."

"Of what?" Jay asked confused.

"Home," Jordan sighed.

"I like that too," Jay leaned over and kissed Jordan.

Marge who heard everything just smiled and drank her ice tea. She started to hear moans and other thing she shouldn't be hearing she yelled, "Jay would you leave your woman alone for two seconds."

"Jay," Jordan mumbled between kisses.

"Yes," Jay kissed Jordan again.

"Marge," Jordan groaned as a hand caressed her thigh.

"What about her?" Jay continued to explore Jordan's neck.

"Phone, she's on the phone," Jordan muttered as she pushed Jay back and pointed to the object in Jay's hand. "Phone."

Jay looked down and blushed, "sorry Marge."

"Don't worry about it. Now when do you think you'll be home?" Marge asked again killing another obnoxious fly. "Gotcha you little bugger.

Jay raised her eyebrows at Jordan, "home, when?"

Jordan thought for s second, "I'm thinking sometime next week."

"Next week sometime, Marge." Jay relayed to Marge.

"Okay, just let me know," Marge glanced up at the clock. "I have to let you go. Luke will be here in a little bit for dinner."

"So I guess you are finally making your moves on our town sheriff?" Jay winked at Jordan who had her eyebrows raised.

"You bet your sweet ass." Marge laughed "I'll talk to you later and make sure you stay out of trouble."

"I'll do my best. Bye and I love you," Jay said as she stole a chip from Jordan's plate.

"Love you too, and bye," Marge hung up and took a deep breath. "Time to get ready for my date." She stood up and walked over to make sure dinner was cooking before she headed for her bedroom to put on that new dress she bought.

*********************************************

"This is nice," Jay mused as she pushed in Jordan's chair.

"It's my brother's favorite. So every time they come for a visit I take them here." Jordan said before she took a sip of her water.

"Waiter," Jay waved the man over. "I need a double scotch and she will have a white wine, thanks."

"Would you calm down," Jordan patted the seat next to her. "Sit down, everything will be fine. They'll love you."

"At least I won't make an ass out of myself here in a crowded restaurant." Jay sat down an glanced around the room.

Jordan reached over and held her hand. She felt the slight tremor so she ran her thumb across her palm, "look at me."

Jay turned her head, "I'm being a brat."

"No, honey, you're reacting like everyone who has ever had to meet their lovers family." Jordan brought Jay hand to her mouth and placed a tender kiss to her knuckles. "I'm going to be right here for you so please calm down."

"Okay," Jay answered as she got lost in the soft blue eyes that held her soul. "I love you."

"And I love you," Jordan responded in a soft whisper.

The two didn't even notice when Lance and Garrett took there seat next to them.

"Nice to be noticed," Lance said as he took a drink from his sister's water.

Garrett shrugged his shoulders, "love, it does strange things to you."

They sat there for a few more seconds waiting.

"Should I?" Lance gestured towards the glass that was half full.

"By all means," Garrett sat back and watched as brother very carefully tipped the water so it would splash over Jordan and Jay entwined hands.

"What the hell?" Jay jumped up when she felt the cold water hit her skin. She looked over at the two grinning men. "Are you two nuts?"

"We could be," Garrett teased with a chuckle.

"That wasn't nice," Jordan crossed her arms over her chest. "Apologize."

"We're sorry," The two brother said with a smirk.

"That's better, now give me a hug," Jordan laughed and held out her arms.

Jay watched as the two big men picked their sister up and hugged her. They didn't care that the whole restaurant stopped and watched.

"Guys, I want you to meet Jay Krammer," Jordan said after she was put back on her feet.

"Hi, I'm Lance and that bonehead over there is Garrett," Lance stepped over to shake Jay's hand. "You're smaller than I pictured>"

"Why would you say that?" Jay questioned as she shook the hand offered to her.

"Well considering that Dad is about one hundred pounds heavier than you and you took him down. I just figured you to be a bigger person." Lance replied before he took his seat.

"Oh God, he told you," Jay lowered her head shaking it back and forth.

"No actually Mom did, I don't think I've heard her laugh that hard in years," Garrett stepped up and offered his hand. "Nice to finally meet the woman who stole our sister heart."

"Nice to meet you too," Jay glanced over to Jordan, "I'm going to go to the bathroom."

"Do you want me to go with you?" Jordan asked.

"No, stay and talk to your brothers." Jay bend down and gave Jordan a soft kiss, "I'll be right back."

"Okay," Jordan watched as Jay walked over to the waiter.

"I like her," Garrett said before he reached over and stole Jay's drink. "I like what she drinks too."

"Please don't tease her to much guys. She's really nervous." Jordan begged.

Lance looked at Garrett and Garrett looked at Lance, they both nodded their heads, "okay, just for tonight. After that we get to tease and torture her about the pictures we saw in that magazine." Lance answered with a evil grin.

*********************************************

"I hope I make it through the night," Jay thought as she washed her hands. She turned off the water and grabbed a paper towel. "I'll just order another drink and be as quiet as I can."

Jay tossed the wet paper away and walked out of the restroom. She looked around and decided to stop for a fresh drink.

"I'll have a double scotch," Jay ordered when the bartender walked up to her.

"Be right back," he said before he walked off.

Jay sat on the stool and looked around at all the people. She noticed that everyone looked perfect. "I wonder if the amount of money these people have spent to look perfect would support a small third world country?"

The sound from the TV caught her attention. It was some blonde reporter talking about some star being caught on video in a private moment. "Wonder who…." Jay stopped talking when she saw Jordan walking around in her silk robe. "I'm going to kill that asshole."

Jay stormed around the bar and shut it off.

"What do you think your doing?" The bartender asked as he tried to turn it back on.

"Leave it off." Jay yelled as she fought with the guy.

The bartender wrapped his arms around Jay and threw her over the bar knocking over several stools. "Get out of here before I call the cops."

"Just leave the TV off," Jay ordered was she kicked a stool out of her way and headed over to where Jordan sat with her brothers.

"Jay what's wrong?" Jordan asked when she saw Jay storm over to the table.

"I want to know how to find out where this Jacob Trainer is at?" Jay fumed as she sat down on her chair.

"Why?" Jordan questioned.

"Last night when we were having dinner," Jay started to say but she was stopped when two sets of hands grabbed her out of her seat.

"You are out of here," the man said to Jay as they guided her towards the door.

"What's going on?" Lance jumped up to stop the men.

"She caused some trouble over at the bar," one man said as he tried to hold a struggling Jay still.

"All she did was go to the bathroom," Jordan said as she followed the group out the door.

"No she ran behind the bar and fought with the bartender," the first man informed the three before him and the other guy tossed Jay to the ground. "I wouldn't come back anytime soon."

"No way in hell would I ever step in your place again," Jay yelled back as she stood up and wiped the dirt off her pants.

"Jay would you please tell me what in the hell is going on here?" Jordan walked up to Jay and grabbed her by her shoulders.

"You want to know what's going on? I'll tell you." Jay took a deep breath, "last night while we were having a nice romantic evening alone. We weren't alone. That scum bag Jacob Trainer taped the whole evening."

"What!?" Jordan asked stunned. "You mean he taped me and you dancing around our living room."

"Yes," Jay replied, "I want to know where this guy is at."

"We could help you with that," Lance stated with a grin as he draped his arm over Garrett's shoulders. "We are cops and I know a few people that owe me a favor."

"When can you get this information?" Jay asked as she walked up to the two men.

"Give me a few days," Lance said with a smile. "It's about time that guy got his world rocked."

"I'm the one who's gonna do it too," Jay stated with glee.

"Promise me you won't do anything illegal." Jordan begged as they started o walk to their cars.

"Not to worry," Garrett replied, "we don't have to break the law to get this guy."

*********************************************

Jordan laid there and watched Jay sleep. "Love you," she whispered before she quietly out of bed. She stood there and watched as Jay's hand searched for the absent body, "she's so cute." Jordan carefully moved her pillow so that Jay had something to hang on to.

Jordan silently put on a pair of sweet pants and a t-shirt before she opened the door and headed down to the kitchen. "What am I going to do about Jacob Trainer. I don't want Jay to do anything and get into trouble."

"You know talking to yourself is a good sign of insanity," Lance said from the kitchen table.

"Damn it, you scared me. What are you doing up?" Jordan asked as she walked to the refrigerator for something to eat.

Lanced laughed, "sorry, and I was kind of hungry." He took a healthy bit of his sandwich. "what has you up at this hour?"

"Same has you, plus I'm kind of worried that jay is going to go ballistic if she ever does met Jacob Trainer." Jordan confessed. "Where did you get the lunch meat?"

"Bottom shelf," Lance mumbled around his bite.

"Thanks," Jordan found the ham and then grabbed the cheese.

"Your welcome, and don't worry about Jay. Garrett and I will make sure she's doesn't get into trouble." Lance stood up and walked over to get Jordan a glass. "Milk?"

"Thanks," Jordan nodded her head as she made her snack. "What do you three have planned anyway?"

"Well, I want to see what kind of history this jerk has." Lance poured Jordan a glass from the gallon that sat at the table. "Then Garrett has some friends at the local electric company."

"You are not going to have his electricity shut off?" Jordan laughed when Lance nodded his head. "Too funny."

"We thought so," Garrett agreed as when he walked in.

"What are you doing up?" Jordan looked at her brother with a smile.

"Same as you two, hungry." Garrett stepped over to her sister and kissed the top of her head. "How's Jay?"

"Okay, I guess." Jordan shrugged her shoulders. "I'm just worried about her. Since I've met her she's been hurt in a fire, and shot in the shoulder. I wanted her to have a nice quiet vacation away from all the shit, but is it quiet here?"

"No," Jay mumbled from the hallway, "but this is better then getting shot any day."

"Honey, you were sleeping when I left." Jordan walked over to Jay and gave her a soft kiss.

"I woke up the minute you shut the door. Thought you'd be back, so when you didn't I can looking." Jay said as she let Jordan guide her to sit down at the table. "Hi guys."

"Hi," Lance and Garret responded.

"Want a sandwich?" Garrett asked as he held up two slices of bread.

"Sure, thanks," Jay smiled over at the tall man.

"I'm going to get ahold of my attorney and have a restraining order against Trainer. Then call and have a better security system installed." Jordan informed the group as she sat down with her sandwich. "Might even get a big dog."

"That's a good idea," Lance nodded his head. "I know a guy who knows all about what systems are the best. I'll call him tomorrow."

"Good, thanks," Jordan smiled over at her brother.

*********************************************

"Hi, Mary" Jordan said to her friend when she opened the door.

Mary marched in, "why didn't you call and tell me what happen. When I get my hands on that snake I'll beat him with in an inch of his life."

"Can I watch?" Jordan giggled at her animated woman.

"This is not funny. He's this close to stalking you and Jay with that damn camera of his." Mary yelled, "what are we going to do about it?"

"I called my lawyer. He's having a restraining order put up against him." Jordan walked into the kitchen, "coffee?"

"Yes, please," Mary began to pace. "You know guys like that won't let a small piece of paper stop him from getting what he wants."

"I know," Jordan agreed. "That's why Jay and my brothers are going to make his life a living hell until he stops."

Mary stopped and gave an evil grin to Jordan, "what are they going to do?"

"Just shut off his electricity off and have him pulled over when ever he gets into his car. Plus they are having his record checked for any little thing they can have him arrested on." Jordan motioned Mary over to the table. "I just hope they don't get into trouble doing this."

"If I know your brothers they are going to make sure that it won't be traced back to them." Mary sipped her coffee. "Where is Jay?"

"She's out side with the security system guys." Jordan shook her head. "She making sure that they don't miss anything."

"Good for her. I bet this has really gotten under her skin." Mary grabbed a muffin that sat on a plate in the middle of the table.

"You have no idea," Jordan frowned.

Mary patted Jordan's hand, "everything will be okay. You only have a little over a week and then you can get your butts back to the ranch."

"Like that's any quieter." Jordan laughed. "If it's not one thing it a million others."

"At least you can't say that your life is dull," Mary pointed out with a smirk.

Jordan stood and walked over to the coffee pot, "true, but I would like, ohh, I don't know a week or two of nothing but peace and quiet."

"Take Jay on trip," Mary suggested as she stuffed the last of her muffin in her mouth.

"Can't she has to get back and run the ranch. Maybe I can talk her into it after the wedding." Jordan brought the pot of coffee over to the table and refilled Mary's cup.

"Hi, Mary," Jay said as she walked into the house. "It looks like everything is set for the new security system."

"Great, did you get them to go about twenty miles out to the ocean with their sensors." Jordan teased the small blonde.

"Nooo, funny girl," Jay grabbed Jordan's cup and took a drink.

"That's mine," Jordan reached up and took her cup back.

"I though what your was mine and what was mine is yours," Jay asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Not when I really need my coffee," Jordan winked. "But you can have what ever else you want."

"Oh baby," Jay waved her hand in front of her face. "You make me so hot."

Mary laughed, "you two are a riot."

Jay looked over at Mary, "so did you get you some?"

"Shit," Mary spat, "I wouldn't know a penis if it jumped out and rubbed itself on my leg."

"Not bitter are we?" Jordan questioned casually.

"Me bitter?" Mary pointed at herself, "hell yes, I'm bitter."

The phone rang and Jay walked over to answer it, "Martin residence, Jay speaking."

"Hi, honey." Marge said.

"Hey Marge, what's up?" Jay asked as she reached for her own cup.

"Well, you'll never guess what happened here," Marge sighed into the phone.

Jay could tell something was wrong, "what's the matter? What happened?"

Jordan and Mary stood and walked over to Jay as she listen to Marge. They waited until Jay hung up before they started to ask questions.

"Is Marge okay? Did something happen on the ranch. Is Jimmy okay? What about Sammy?" Jordan and Mary rattled off.

"I guess sometime last night Blacksmith suffered from a massive heart attack. He died this morning." Jay said as she sat down.

"Oh, my," Jordan came up to Jay and rubbed her shoulders.

"I'm finally free of him," Jay whispered. "I'm sorry he's dead, but now I don't have to worry about what him and his son are going to be doing."

"Do you think you'll be able to get the land back that he bought from you?" Jordan asked as an idea popped into her head.

"I doubt it. The land is way to expensive." Jay answered as she reached up and held on to Jordan's hand. "I'm going to go and take a walk. I'll be back in a bit." She stood and opened the door.

"Okay," Jordan gave Jay a small smile and watched her walk out.

"I don't think she knows what to do about this. All her life she has fought with that family for everything. Now at the drop of the hat it's gone." Mary said as she watched Jay through the window.

"True, I think she feels for Ritchie even though she hates his guts. She knows what it's like not to have her parents around. Now he does too," Jordan took a deep breath. "Mary I want to find out how I can buy me some land."

"What land might that be?" Mary asked even though she pretty much knew.

"I want to give Jay the best wedding gift and the land that Blacksmith got from her would be it." Jordan stated ass he wrapped Mary in a hug. "I want to make Jay's dream's come true."

"My friend, I think you did that the day you met her." Mary hugged Jordan tighter. "I know you did, by that smile she gets when ever she watches you."

*********************************************

To Be Continued In Part Six……….

Return to the Academy